剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
随着一段关系的开始 问题也随之产生…
The problem with the beginning of the relationship...
…因为每个人都有着 自己的性生活时间表…
...is each person has their own sexual timetable...
…规定什么时候做什么事情 另一个人对此一无所知
...of what should happen when, that the other person knows nothing about.
所以我们需要 一本异性♥交♥往法则书…
That's why I think we need some sort of sexual rule book...
…里面介绍了公认的,标准的…
...where it's written down and agreed upon...
…异性约会流程
...sexual standard dating procedure.
你明白我的意思吗? 如果有任何问题,你可以说:
Know what I mean? So if there's any problems, you can go:
“看,亲爱的,对不起 我们约会3次了…”
"Look, honey, I'm sorry, but we've been out three times...
“…根据第七章,第五节…”
...and according to Article 7, Section 5...
“…上面说可以做一些身体接触 你看就在这里”
...there's got to be some physical contact, as you can see right there.
“否则,我会举报你…”
Otherwise, I will report you to the board...
“…他们会签发一个强制拥抱令”
...and they can issue a warrant for an embrace."
宋飞正传 第四季 第16集 “鞋”
等等,等等
Wait a second. Wait a second.
然后管家说 “我还没有打扫完呢”
Then the butler says, "I'm not cleaning it up.
“我讨厌打扫” - 这很有趣,很有趣
I'm sick of cleaning!" - That's funny. That's funny.
“我讨厌打扫” 这相当有趣
"I'm sick of cleaning." That's very funny.
我从来没有看到过 那么有意思的剧本
I've never seen a pilot script this funny.
是的,这个相当有趣 - 不是吗?
Yeah, it's funny. - How funny is this?
这个很有趣 - 我是说,我们不笨,对吗?
It's funny. - I mean, we're not stupid, right?
我们知道什么是有意思的 - 这个不能再有趣了
We know when something's funny. - It cannot not be funny.
快点,我们要集中精力 今天要完成它
Come on, let's stay with it. We gotta finish this today.
也许我应该给我的治疗师看看
Maybe I should give it to my therapist to read.
她非常的聪明,我相信她 - 我应该给伊莲看看
She's smart. I trust her. - Maybe I'll give it to Elaine.
我们还没有加入伊莲这个角色
We haven't brought the Elaine character into the show yet.
我们应该把她放到这个场景里
We should get her into this scene.
对
Right. Right. Okay.
"伊莲进场"
"Elaine enters."
嗯
Right.
那她应该说什么呢?
What does she say?
不知道,女人该说什么? - 我不知道
I don't know. What do women say? - I don't know.
我甚至都不知道她们怎么想 所以我才去做治疗
I don't even know what they think. That's why I'm in therapy.
但是,如果加入伊莲 我们就要掌控很多的角色
If we bring Elaine in, it'll be so many people to keep track of.
这太困难了 我已经忘记了每个人所在的位置了
It's too hard. I forget where everybody is standing.
你,我,克莱默,管家,太多人了
You, me, Kramer, the butler. It's too much.
那不要伊莲了 - 好的
All right, forget Elaine. - All right.
- Hey. - Hey.
你绝对想不到我今天碰到谁了
You are never gonna believe who I just ran into today.
谁啊? -你的老情人,盖尔·康尼翰
Who? - Your old flame: Gail Cunningham.
你和她讲话了吗?
Did you talk to her?
那时我要去一个地方 然后就看见她向我走过来
Well, I was on my way to the Y, and I saw her coming towards me.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我记得你和她约会过三次…
I remember you had three dates with her...
…还有,她不和你吻别
...and she wouldn't kiss you good night.
所以,那时我就想 我怎样尽到朋友责任呢?
So now I'm thinking, "What is my duty to my friend?
我该上前和她打招呼? 还是装做没有看到她?
Do I acknowledge her? Do I ignore her?"
我到底应该怎么做呢? - 那么后来呢?
I mean, what is my responsibility? - So, what happened?
她看到我,然后说 “你好,克莱默”
You know, she sees me and she goes, "Hi, Kramer!"
就好像什么都没有发生过一样
Like nothing happened.
就好像她从来没有和你约会过 没有拒绝过吻别一样
Like she never went three dates with you and refused to kiss you.
我知道那三次约会的事 - 你知道我怎么做吗?我故意冷落她
Yeah, I know about the three dates. - You know what I did? I snubbed her.
你故意冷落她是什么意思? - 我走过她身边,什么都没有说
What do you mean you snubbed her? - I walked by her, never said a word.
就从她身边走过? - 就从她身边走过
Right by her? - Right by her.
你说说,多好的一个人啊
What do you say about a guy like this, huh?
你真够朋友,告诉你 冷落她,虽然我认为这是不对的
You are some great friend. I'll tell you. Snubbed her. Not that I condone it.
在我的领土之上我 从不认为冷落是正确的
I've never condoned snubbing in my administration.
但你的忠心毫无疑问
But your loyalty is beyond question.
她幸运的是我今天心情还不错
Well, you know, she's lucky I was in a good mood.
否则,她会更惨
Could have been a lot worse.
我根本就不在这个剧里面 - 是的,我知道
I'm not even in here. - Yeah, I know.
我想应该有个角色叫“伊莲·贝尼斯”
I thought there was gonna be a character named "Elaine Benes."
屋里的人太多了
There were too many people in the room.
我们没有办法掌控到每个人
We couldn't keep track of everybody:
乔治还有管家…
George and the butler...
你“不能掌控到每个人”?
You "couldn't keep track of everybody"?
我们试过,还是不行 我们不知道怎么…
Well, we tried. We couldn't. We didn't know how to...
我们不知道怎么写女人 我们不知道你会说什么
We couldn't write for a woman. We didn't know what you would say.
即使是现在 我知道你要说什么
Even right now, I know you're gonna say something.
但是我不知道你到底想说什么
I have no idea what it is.
你不知道?
You have no idea?
你要鄙视我吗?
Something derogatory?
我就知道在这里可以找到你 - 你好,盖尔·康尼翰
I thought I'd find you here. - Well, Gail Cunningham.
你好,盖尔 - 你好,伊莲
Hi, Gail. - Hi, Elaine.
你的朋友克莱默怎么回事? - 怎么了?
What is with your friend, Kramer? - Why?
他故意冷落我
He snubbed me.
你确定吗? - 是的
Are you sure? - Yeah, I'm sure.
你和他说了什么? - 没什么,把那个给我
What did you tell him? - Nothing. Hey, give me that.
我以为你已经吃完了 - 才咬了两口,怎么可能吃完?
I thought you finished. - I took two bites. How am I finished?
还有,你已经生病了 你想让我得病吗?
Plus, you're coming down with something. You want me to get sick?
要吃吗?
Bite?
我想知道 克莱默为什么会这样做?
I wanna know. Why did Kramer do that?
我不知道,一旦离开大楼 他就超出我的管辖范围了
I don't know. Once he leaves the building, he's out of my jurisdiction.
告诉他,我很生气 - 好的,你现在在哪里当厨师?
Tell him that I am mad at him. - All right. So where you cooking now?
菲弗尔饭店 - 那个上电视的饭店
Pfieffer's. - Oh, the power-lunch crowd.
鞋子真漂亮
Nice shoes.
谢谢 - 你在哪里买♥♥的?
Thank you. - Where did you get them?
在罗波提切利里面
They're Botticelli's.
罗波提切利,瞧瞧 我都不敢进去呢
Botticelli's. Look at you. I'm afraid to go in there.
真的?
Really?
你要和我们一起吃吗? - 不了,我还要去餐馆工作
Would you care to join us? - No, no. I gotta get to the restaurant.
再见 - 再见
See you. - See you.
“瞧你在罗波提切利买♥♥的鞋子”
"Look at you with your Botticelli's."
让你觉得不舒服吗? - 是的
That bothered you? - Yes, it bothered me.
我在罗波提切利里 买♥♥双鞋子怎么了
So I bought a pair of shoes at Botticelli's.
我不允许进去吗?
I'm not allowed to shop there?
她让我觉得不爽
That really embarrassed me.
真的? - 对,难道你看不出来吗?
It did? - Yes. Couldn't you see that?
看不出
No.
这就是你为什么 不在剧本中的原因了
This is why you're not in the pilot.
乔治 我想你开始对事物有些看法了
Well, George, I think you're beginning to get some perspective on things.
我想我们有所进展了
I think we're making progress.
是的,我觉得我进步了 - 好的,我们下个星期继续吧
Yeah, I feel like I've grown. - Good. Let's pick up on this next week.
好的
Great.
顺便问一下 你读了我的剧本了吗?
By the way, did you get a chance to read the script?
我读了
Yes. Yes, I did.
你觉得怎么样啊?
Well, what did you think?
那个…
It was...
…还好
...good.
你不喜欢吗?
You didn't like it?
不喜欢…
Well, no...
真难以相信,怎么可能 你不喜欢那一点?
I can't believe this. What was wrong with it? What didn't you like about it?
它不搞笑
It wasn't funny.
不搞笑?你开什么玩笑?
It wasn't funny? What, are you kidding?
我一点都不觉得搞笑
No. I didn't find it funny.
你觉得不搞笑? 我花钱就为了这个?
You didn't find it funny? This is what I'm paying for?
整个故事就是一个人遇到车祸…
Well, that whole story line about a guy who gets into a car accident...
…没有买♥♥保险 所以法官判他为管家?
...doesn't have insurance, so the judge sentences him to be a butler?
我不太相信
I didn't really buy that.
让我告诉你谁信这个 我们把这个故事…
Let me tell you who did buy it. We pitched this story...
…给了NBC总裁罗素·达里波 他把这当成美味全部吃下去了
...to Russell Dalrymple, the president of NBC, and he ate it up with a spoon.
如果你想涉足创造性领域…
If you're going to be in a creative field...
…你就要学会正确看待批评
...you're gonna have to learn how to deal with criticism.
这样的批评怎么样?
How's this for criticism?
“你很烂” 你喜欢这样的批评吗?
You stink. How do you like that criticism?
你知道对我来说什么是搞笑的吗? 墙上的证书
You know what's funny to me? That diploma up on the wall.
那就是我认为的搞笑
That is my idea of comedy.
你坐在这里,告诉人们该做什么
You sitting here, telling people what to do.
我想你可以走了 - 我走了,宝贝,我走!
I think you'd better go. - I'm going baby. I'm going!
都是杰瑞的错
It's Jerry's fault.
他否定了我所有的好点子 他是个控制狂
He took out all my good lines. He's such a control freak.
你把那位治疗师介绍给我 帮助我控制情绪…
So you send me to this therapist to help me with my emotional disorders...
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表