剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
He's gonna send a black and white to pick us up.
黑白车? - 就是警车
Black and white? - Cop car.
干嘛不直接说? - 我觉得那么说很酷
Why didn't you just say that? - I thought it sounded cool.
可不是,你可真酷啊 - 哦,你才是吧
Yeah, real cool. You're a cool guy. - Oh, you are.
我肯定鲁佩还是会把你的被角塞进去
I guarantee you Lupe's gonna tuck your covers in.
打赌,赌多少? - 赌给她的小费
I'll bet you. How much? - Her tip.
一言为定 - 好
You got a bet. - Okay.
你一般都给女服务员多少小费?
How much do you tip a chambermaid?
你们谁是克斯坦萨?
Which one of you is Costanza?
上车
Get in.
嗨,你们好啊,那个…
Hi. How are you? Guys, listen...
你们谁有薄荷糖或者口香糖之类的吗?
...do either one of you have a mint, or a piece of gum, or something?
嘿,杰瑞,帮个忙关下窗
(警车后窗是固定的)
Hey, Jerry, do me a favor. Close your window.
嘿,少玩了
Hey, get out of here.
他在这胡闹呢 - 后头的安静点
Hey, he's fooling around back here. - Cut it out back there.
他先挑起的 - 我没有!
He started it. - I did not.
你们想不想闯红灯啊?
You guys gonna go through some red lights?
我可不太想
I don't think so.
但你能,对吧 - 那当然
But you could. - Oh, yeah. Of course we could.
我们想干嘛就干嘛
We could do anything we want.
我们能在路的另外一边开车
We can drive on the wrong side of the road.
我们经常那么干 你真该瞧瞧路人脸上的表情
We do that all the time. You should see the looks on the people's faces.
还能开枪打人
Shoot people.
你们开枪打过人吗?
You guys ever shot anybody?
没 - 没
No. - No.
我能鸣警笛吗? - 你干嘛这么烦他们?
Can I flip on the siren? - Why are you bothering them?
我就是问问嘛 他们说声不就是了
I'm just asking. All they have to do is say no.
成,鸣吧
Yeah, go ahead.
瞧瞧这 - 我能试试吗?
Check it out. - Can I try it?
成吧,快点
Yeah, go ahead. Hurry up.
瞧把那家伙吓的
Scared the hell out of that guy.
我一直搞不懂 警笛声好好的干嘛要换呢?
You know what I've never understood? Why did they change the siren noise?
我小时候警笛声是这样的:
When I was a kid, it was always:
现在却是这样的:
You know, and now it's:
干什么嘛? 这是研究成果吗?
Why'd they do that? Did they do some research?
他们是发现“呜呜”声 比“哇哇”声更威慑吗?
Did they find out "woo-woo" is more effective than "waa"?
对了,还有那些英国警笛,听过没?
Yeah, hey, what about those English sirens, you know?
有点晕
I'm dizzy.
散♥弹♥枪♥真不赖 - 多谢夸奖
Nice shotgun. - Thanks.
口哨似的那么干净 - 干净得都能吞下去
Clean as a whistle. - You could eat off that shotgun.
口径多少?12? - 嗯
What is that, a 12-gauge? - Yeah.
12口径,貌似是最流行的了
Twelve-gauge. Seems to be the most popular gauge.
我就喜欢大口径的 - 我也是,爱死了
Big gauge. My favorite. - Mine too. Love the 12-gauge.
显得11口径的像玩具手♥枪♥ (11口径散♥弹♥枪♥其实比12口径大)
Makes the 11 -gauge look like a cap pistol.
那边什么状况? - 啥?
What do we got over there? - What?
不清楚 - 疑似519号♥状况 (洛杉矶的盗车的警方代码其实是503)
I don't know. - Looks like a possible 519.
519号♥状况?那是啥? - 在哪呢?
519? What's a 519? - Where?
你确定? - 貌似
You think so? - Looks like it.
真是难以置信,519状况? - 哪,哪?我没看到!
I can't believe this. A 519? - Where? Where? I can't see.
警车23汇报,出现疑似519号♥状况,完毕
This is car 23. We have a possible 519 in progress. Over.
嗯,咱得停下来检查检查
All right. Let's pull over and check it out.
停下?
Pull over?
我们不能停下
You can't pull over.
你干嘛?想上哪呢?
What are you doing? Where are you going?
停车?探长还等着见我们呢!
Pull over? The lieutenant is waiting to see us.
嘿,我们赶时间啊! - 有约在先!
Hey, hey, hey. We're in a rush here! - We have an appointment.
你干嘛?
What are you doing?
真是好极了
Great.
那儿有袋饼干
There's a bag of Pepperidge Farm cookies up there.
什么味的? - 加杏仁的
What kind? - Milano.
警♥察♥还吃杏仁饼干 真是什么鬼地方啊?
Cops eating Milanos? What kind of crazy town is this?
我能拿点吗? - 你这是519号♥状况
Should I take some? - I think that's a 519.
我饿
I'm starving.
四肢展开 - 他们把那人逮了!
Spread them. - Hey, they're busting this guy.
拷上了
They're cuffing him.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信,如今的警♥察♥…
I can't believe that cops still have to read...
每次在逮捕罪犯时…
...that whole "you have the right to remain silent" speech...
还要宣读“你有权保持沉默”这一套
...to every criminal they arrest.
这年头还有谁不知道那个的吗?
Is there anybody that doesn't know that by now?
他们就不能简单点说 “你被捕了,看过警♥匪♥片没?”
Can't they go, "You're under arrest. You ever seen a Baretta?"
“嗯”“很好,上车”
"Yeah." "Good. Get in the car."
嗨,我是杰瑞
Hi, I'm Jerry.
我是乔治,近来可好?
George. How you doing?
你们犯什么事了?
What'd you do?
没啥 - 没
Nothing. - Nothing.
哦,对啊,我也啥都没干 嘿,我啥都没干!
Oh, yeah, right. Me neither. Hey, I didn't do nothing.
闭嘴
Shut up.
很热哈 - 酷热
Hot out. - Brutal.
你给女服务员多少小费?
What do you tip a chambermaid?
不一定,五块一晚吧
I don't know. Five bucks a night.
一块,顶多两块
No. A dollar. Two, tops.
嘿,你们没戴手铐 难不成是缉毒的?
Hey, you guys aren't cuffed. What are you, narcs?
缉毒 - 想像一下,我们俩,缉毒的
Narcs. - Imagine. Us, narcs.
不,实际上 我们是一连环杀手的朋友
No, no. No, actually, we're friends of a serial killer.
想帮他脱身呢 - 真的?
Just trying to help him out. - Really?
嗯 - 真够仗义
Yeah. - That's very nice.
多谢 - 他还只是嫌疑人
Thank you. - Suspected serial killer.
实际上他没干过那种事 - 我们估计他没干过
He didn't actually do it. - Yeah, well, we don't think.
是相当确定
We're pretty sure.
一晚才一块? - 已经不少了
A dollar a night? - Yeah. That's a good tip.
太小气了吧 - 我是在安·兰德斯专栏上看的
That stinks. - I read it in Ann Landers.
安·兰德斯烂透了 - 嘿,后面的给我闭嘴
Ann Landers sucks! - Hey, shut up back there.
各单位注意,各单位注意 行动代号♥3
Attention, all units. Attention, all units. All units, code three.
所在区域的各单位注意 行动代号♥3正在启动
All units in the area, code three in progress.
拉斯帕尔马斯北路16♥4♥8号♥ 请求各单位协助逮捕
16♥4♥8 North Las Palmas. Units require assistance in apprehension, 702.
是那个“雾中杀手” - 克莱默
That's the Smog Strangler. - Kramer.
他跑不掉了 - 我们也过去
They got him. - Let's go.
我们也去瞧瞧状况吧 (警车后车窗不应该被摇下,这里有错误)
We've gotta go. Let's see what's happening.
我这是在干嘛啊,我的天
I don't know why I'm doing this. Oh, man.
(右边中排站着的是两名编剧)
杰瑞,乔治
Jerry. George.
你因涉嫌谋杀切尔西·兰格被捕了
You're under arrest for first-degree murder in the death of Chelsea Lange.
你为什么要这么做? 人们想知道原因!
Why'd you do it? Why'd you do it? People wanna know, please!
是什么驱使着你? - 我不知道
What possessed you? - Well, I don't know.
你后悔吗?
Do you have any regrets?
嘿,杰瑞,乔治,近来可好啊? - 还不错,你呢?
Hey, how you doing? Jerry! George! - We're doing fine. How are you?
啥?我?好极了,好极了
What? Me? Fabulous. Just fabulous.
我试了不少次镜,还有很多回应
I got a lot of auditions, a lot of callbacks.
很多人对我的表演感兴趣
I got a lot of interest in my movie treatment.
我还在练习自己的拿手好戏
You know, I'm in development. I'm developing vehicles.
那儿真是活力四射 知道不,那种感应可强烈了
Man, there's a lot of energy here, man. You know, the vibe, it's powerful.
真是太让我着迷了 我是其中一员了
I'm just swept up in it. Yeah, I'm a player.
其中一员? - 没错!
You're a player? - Oh, yeah, yeah. I'm a player.
克莱默,你知道现在是什么状况吗?
Kramer, do you realize what's going on here?
知道自己为什么在这吗?
Do you know why you're here?
啥?这个?我马上就能出去了
What, this? I'll be out of here in a couple of hours.
嘿,猜我今天碰到谁了 弗雷德·萨维奇
Hey, guess who I met today. Fred Savage.
哦,他真是个乖小孩
Oh, nice kid. A really good kid.
我们还商量着要一起做个项目
You know, we're talking about doing a project together.
克莱默,你被捕是因为 你被怀疑是连环杀手
Kramer, you've been arrested as a serial killer.
那又怎样?我是无辜的
So? I'm innocent.
你们相信我是无辜的,对吧?
I mean, you guys believe that I'm innocent, don't you?
杰瑞,乔治?
Jerry? George?
当然了 - 当然了
Yeah, sure. - Yeah, sure.
克莱默,该走了,探长要见你
Kramer, let's go. Lieutenant wants to see you.
哦,好,我中午之前就能出去
Yeah, okay, yeah. All right. Look, I'll be out of here by noon.
到时候一起吃个饭吧,如何?
Hey, maybe we'll have lunch together, huh?
我能再跟他们说几句吗?
Hey, is it all right if I talk to them again?
成吧
Yeah, okay.
救命!救命!救我出去啊! 乔治,杰瑞,救我出去!
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表