剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Help me! Oh, God, help me! Get me out of here! George, Jerry, get me out!
救我…!
Get me...!
我对天发誓我谁也没杀!
I didn't kill anyone. I swear. I swear to God!
别对着我的天发誓,克莱默
Don't you ever swear to my God, Kramer.
我的天只保佑好人 只惩罚你这种人♥渣♥
My God protects the innocent and punishes evil scum like you.
听到没? - 你搞错了,大错特错了
Have you got that? - You're making a big mistake.
不!是你大错特错,克莱默
No! You made a mistake, Kramer.
你们这种变♥态♥总是如此
Sickies like you always do.
唯一不同的是,这次你要付出代价
The only difference is this time you're gonna pay.
也许你能躲过一死,克莱默
Now, you might beat the gas chamber, Kramer.
但只要我还活着一天…
But as long as I've got a breath...
你就别想重见天日!
...you will never see the light of day again.
你抓错人了!不是我!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! You got the wrong man! It wasn't me!
哦,是啊,也许这是你 另一个人格在作祟
Yeah, right. Maybe it was one of your other personalities.
那是什么呢?是聪明人,小朋友 还是服务员,玩球的?
What? The wise guy, the little kid, the bellhop, the ballplayer?
也许是个上门推销吸尘器的 但都不是你
Maybe the door-to-door vacuum cleaner salesman, but not you.
不是,你可是连只苍蝇都不会伤害
No, you wouldn't hurt a fly.
你只是控制不住自己 对吧,克莱默?
You just couldn't help yourself, could you, Kramer?
你看到一条鲜活的生命…
You saw a life, brimming brightly with optimism and verve...
就忍♥不住想把它扼杀掉 - 我能跟其他人谈吗?
...and you just had to snuff it out. - Can I talk to somebody?
你没给我机会解释! - 我不想听你解释!
You're not letting me explain! - I don't want your explanations.
当然了,你可能有不计其数的理由
Sure, I bet you've got a million of them.
也许是因为你妈爱你爱得不够
Maybe your mom didn't love you enough.
也许是因为你举手了 老师却不让你答题
Maybe the teacher didn't call on you when you had your hand raised.
也许是公园里的变♥态♥对你怎么样了,对吧?
Maybe the pervert in the park had a present in his pants, huh?
哦,又想到一个
Oh, I got another theory for you.
你是颗种子 - 不
You're a weed. - No.
社会上到处都是这样的种子 - 不
Society's filled with them. - No.
你们夺走了一朵又一朵花儿的生命
You're choking the life out of all the pretty flowers.
你们一瞧见青春美丽的…
You see something young and pretty...
就忍♥不住要下手,是不是?
...you just got to choke the life out of it, don't you?
你扼杀了那些花儿,是不是?
You killed the pretty flowers, didn't you, Kramer?
你扼杀了那些小花儿,是不是?
You killed the pretty little flowers, didn't you?
你这肮脏的下流胚!是不是?
You dirty, filthy, stinking weed! Didn't you?
我…
I...
探长,找你的
Lieutenant, for you.
我是马特尔
Martel. Yeah.
什么事,探长? - 放了他
What is it, lieutenant? - Let him go.
什么?可是,探长… - 我说了,放人
What? But, lieutenant... - You heard me. Let him go.
带他出去
Get him out of here.
他们刚刚在月桂山谷又发现了一具尸体
They just found another body up in Laurel Canyon.
快点,克莱默,从我眼前消失
Go on, Kramer. Get out of my sight.
你怎么知道那个公园里的家伙的?
How'd you know about the guy in the park?
我说了,滚蛋
I said, beat it.
怎么了? - 又有人被杀了…
What happened? - Somebody got killed...
当时我还被关着 - 真的?
...while they had me in custody. - Really?
听到没?又有人被杀了
Hear that? Somebody else was killed.
不是吧!又有人死了?
No kidding! Somebody else got killed?
当时他还在监狱 这么说你自♥由♥了!
While he was in jail. So you're free!
没错,凶手下手我就自♥由♥,哈!
Yes, I'm free because the murderer struck again. Hey!
克莱默,接下来你打算做什么?
So, Kramer, what are you gonna do?
做什么?做什么?
Do? Do?
嘿,我正做着呢
Hey, I'm doing what I do.
我已经做过我做过的
You know, I've always done what I do.
也正做着我在做的事
I'm doing what I do.
过去是那么做的 将来也会这么做
The way I've always done it, and the way I'll always do it.
克莱默,你说什么鬼话呢?
Kramer, what the hell are you talking about?
你指望我说什么?
Well, what do you want me to say?
说事事没有我预料中那么顺利
That things haven't worked out the way I've planned?
说我拼死拼活才勉强维持生计?
That I'm struggling, barely able to keep my head above water?
说洛杉矶是个在夏日里 都冷冰冰的城市
That L.A.'s a cold place even in the middle of summer.
说在这就算是碰上交通阻塞 心里还是孤零零的?
That it's a lonely place even when you're stuck in traffic on the freeway?
说我还不如个开出租车的编剧…
That I'm no better than the screenwriter driving a cab...
不如只会玩手段的女明星 不如连房♥租都交不起的制片人?
...the starlet turning tricks, the producer in a house he can't afford?
你们就想听这些?
Is that what you want me to say?
我挺愿意的 - 嗯
I'd like to hear that. - Yeah.
可我就是不说这些
Well, I'm not saying that.
一切都还挺顺利的
You know, things are going pretty well for me here.
我认识了个女孩 - 克莱默,她被害了
I met a girl. - Kramer, she was murdered.
反正我也没想跟她有什么结果
Yeah, well, you know, I wasn't looking for a long-term relationship.
我还上了电视 - 是被当作个连环杀手的嫌疑犯
I was on TV. - As a suspect in a serial killing.
好了好了,你们就会给每件事找坏的一面
Okay, yeah, all right. You guys gotta put a negative spin on everything.
他们在金枪鱼汉堡里放啥啊 吃起来像莳萝,估计就是莳萝
What do they put in this tuna? Tastes like a dill. I think it's a dill.
你不跟我们一起回去吗? - 不了,我还没准备好
So you're not coming back with us? - No, I'm not ready, you know.
好事才刚刚开始呢
I mean, things are starting to happen for me.
尝尝,是莳萝吗?
Taste this. Is this a dill?
不是,是龙蒿叶
No, it's a tarragon.
克莱默,对不起 我不该因为你拿了我公♥寓♥的钥匙…
Listen, Kramer, I'm sorry about that whole fight we had...
就跟你吵架
...about you having my apartment keys and everything.
没事了
All right.
哦,那这事就算了
Okay, it's forgotten.
龙蒿叶? - 嗯
Tarragon? - Yeah.
哦,疯了吧你
Oh, you're crazy.
慢慢来,哥们 - 嗯,好
Take it easy, buddy. - Yeah, okay.
保重,保持联♥系♥
Yep, take care. Stay in touch.
嘿,等等,大家来拥抱个嘛
Hey, wait, wait, wait. Come on, give me a hug, you guys.
克莱默,你压着我三明治了
Kramer, my sandwich. You're crushing my sandwich.
知道不,床铺的好睡得才香哦
You know, it's so nice when it happens good.
来颗薄荷糖? - 不用,多谢
Mint? - No, thanks.
我得说,鲁佩真是让我太失望了
I gotta tell you. I'm really disappointed in Lupe.
都过去三天了,别提她了
It's been three days already. Forget about Lupe.
你觉得她会把那些香皂带回家吗?
Think she gets to take any of those little bars of soap home?
不觉得
No, I don't.
你觉不觉得他们在给账单的时候 该附送些香皂?
You'd think when they hand out the checks, they'd throw in a few soaps.
哦,也许该再附赠些台灯
Yeah, maybe they should throw in a couple of lamps too.
要是我有家公♥司♥ 我的员工一定会爱死我的
I'll tell you, if I owned a company, my employees would love me.
他们会在墙上和家里挂上我的巨幅头像
They'd have huge pictures of me on the walls and in their home.
就跟列♥宁♥一样
Like Lenin.
你最后到底给了她多少小费?
How much did you wind up tipping her?
哦,天,我忘了
Oh, my God, I forgot.
要不怎么共♥产♥主义行不通呢
That's why communism didn't work.
有芥末吗?这个空了 - 哦,那儿有瓶新的
Got any mustard? This is empty. - Yeah, there's a new one in there.
我不喜欢这个,太黄了
No, no. I don't like this one. It's too yellow.
你知道他回来了吗? - 不知道
Did you know he was back? - No.
有黄瓜吗? - 自己拿
Got any pickles? - Help yourself.
哦,太好了
Yeah. All right.
克莱默,你在这干嘛?
Kramer, what are you doing here?
找吃的
I'm getting something to eat.
克莱默
Kramer.
接着
Here.
有关当局今天透露 “雾中杀手”的最新嫌疑人…
Authorities disclosed today that the latest Smog Stranglings suspect...
本周曾因一起无关的案件被捕…
...was apprehended this week on an unrelated charge...
但由于某种原因…
...but somehow managed to escape...
竟从押送他的警车中逃脱
...from the police car in which he was being held.
托比亚斯·利哈·伊纳吉还与…
Tobias Lehigh Nagy, who is also wanted...
西北部几起案件有所关联
...in connection with unrelated slayings in the Northwest...
此人目前在逃,行踪不明
...is still at large, his whereabouts unknown.
据称,他身高5英尺5,秃头
He is described as 5'5", bald...
其小费之慷慨颇有名气
...and reputedly a very generous tipper.
洛杉矶最让我奇怪的是…
The thing about L.A. to me that kind of threw me...
他们居然还有浓雾警报
...was when, you know, they have the smog alerts out there.
甚至还真的建议居民在浓雾天气
And they actually recommend that people stay indoors...
呆在家里 或者我有点大惊小怪了…
...during the smog alert. Now, maybe I'm way off...
但你难道不觉得…
...but don't you think...?
家里的空气…
Wouldn't you assume that the air in the house...
差不多都来自房♥子所在的城市吗?
...pretty much comes from the air in the city where the house is?
他们是怎么想的? 莫非我们是活在一个罐子里…
What do they think? We live in a jar...
而顶上戳了几个洞?
...with a couple of holes punched in the top?
那儿到底是怎么了?真是莫名其妙
What the hell's going on out there? It's very strange.
你知不知道 现在家长可能这么教育小孩:
Do you realize it is now possible for parents to say to their children:
“好了,孩子们,都给我回家 去呼吸点新鲜空气
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表