剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
是的,他骗你
Yeah. Yeah, he is.
她要一杯咖啡外加一个烤鸡
She'll have a cup of coffee and a broiled chicken.
看到没,不是真的泡泡
See, it's not really a bubble.
很多人以为是冰屋 但只是一个塑料隔离装置
A lot of people think it's an igloo, but it's really just a plastic divider.
你能进去的吗?
Can you go in the bubble?
你得穿很多防护衣,因为有细菌
Well, you have to put so many things on because of the germs.
手套,面具,整套装备
The gloves, the mask, it's a whole production.
他自己整理床铺?
So then he makes his own bed?
那就是我们要争吵的
Well, that's one of the things we fight about.
你们想见他吗?
Would you like to meet him?
呃… - 噢,他喜欢玩游戏
Ah, well, you know... - Oh, he loves games.
或许你们可以陪他玩“打破砂锅问到底”
Maybe you could play Trivial Pursuit with him.
嘿,妈!我要吃东西!
Hey, Ma! What the hell do I gotta do to get some food around here?
我饿死了,要是有花生酱 我就撒你一脸
I'm starving. And if it's peanut butter, I'm gonna shove it in your face!
落在车里的照片 - 谢谢了,真搞笑
One picture left in the trunk. - Thanks. This is fun.
是的,这周末真是棒极了
Yeah, this turned out to be a great weekend.
我的水呢?
Where's my water?
噢,来了
Oh, it's coming.
给你啦 - 谢谢了
Here you go. - Thanks.
你都写了啥?
What'd you write?
“你的小店最棒”
"Nothing's finer than being in your diner."
是“你的小店最棒”?
There is "nothing finer than being in your diner"?
不好吗? - 你就只能想出这水平的句子了?
No good? - This is what you came up with?
呃?
Well?
写得也太烂了,杰瑞
That is so lame, Jerry.
在未来20年 来这吃饭的人读了都会笑话你
People will be reading that for the next 20 years and laughing at you.
嗯,嗯,你说得对 不好意思,不好意思
Yeah. Yeah, you're right. Excuse me. Excuse me.
你介不介意?我想要回那照片
Would you mind? I'd like the picture back.
为啥啊? - 我那写的不好啊
Why? - I'm not happy with what I wrote.
很好啊,我很喜欢 - 不,相信我,真的不好
It's good. I like it. - No, believe me, it's not good.
我会邮寄一张更有趣的给你
I'll mail you one with something really funny.
等你寄新的给我 我再把这寄回去给你吧
Well, when you mail me a new one, I'll send you back this one.
你不明白的,我想要这照片
You don't understand. I want the picture.
得了吧
Right.
这位是唐纳德
This is Donald.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hello.
你们是谁啊?
Who are you?
宋飞在哪啊? - 他在路上了
Where's Seinfeld? - He's on his way.
这些是他的朋友
These are his friends.
有啥好看的啊?
What are you looking at?
没看过泡泡里的孩子吗?
Never seen a kid in a bubble before?
当然看过啦
Of course I have. Come on.
我表弟也住在泡泡里
My cousin's in a bubble.
我朋友杰弗里的姐姐也是住泡泡里
My friend Jeffrey's sister also, bubble, you know...
我有很多关于泡泡的经历啦
I got a lot of bubble experience. Come on.
你又有啥经历啊? - 我没啥经历啊
What's your story? - I have no story.
她在NBC(全国广播公♥司♥)工作
She works for NBC.
要不把你上衣脱了吧?
How about taking your top off?
唐纳德,注意点
Donald, behave yourself.
快点吧
Come on.
好了好了
I know, I know.
要不你们一起玩“打破沙锅问到底”吧
Why don't you play a game of Trivial Pursuit?
呃,我们得急着去…
Ah, you know, we gotta be running...
咋啦,你害怕啦?
What, are you afraid?
没有,呃,我… - 我会把你打个屁滚尿流
No. You see, it's... - I'm gonna kick your ass.
我给你那照片够好了
I was nice enough to give you the picture.
我只是不喜欢我写的东西 我不想它挂在上面,还给我吧
I don't like what I wrote. I don't want it up there. Please just give it back.
你真是没完没了啊
You are really starting to get under my skin.
我要那照片 - 不能给你了
I want that picture. - Well, you can't have it.
事实上,你最好买♥♥单,然后滚出去
In fact, maybe you better just pay your check, and get out.
不给我照片,我就不买♥♥单
I'm not paying until I get that back.
我不会给你的
Well, you ain't getting it back.
我只是想要回我的照片
Well, maybe I'll just take it back.
这鸡真的很好吃啊
This chicken is really good.
好的,历史
Okay, history.
这是玩游戏的
This is for the game.
你们咋啦?
How you doing over there?
不太好
Not too good.
好的,泡泡男孩
All right, bubble boy.
我们玩吧
Let's just play.
“谁在八世纪入侵西班牙”?
"Who invaded Spain in the eighth century?"
开玩笑啊,摩尔人(the moors)
That's a joke. The Moors.
噢,不是哦
Oh, no.
很抱歉,是“Moops”
I'm so sorry. It's the "Moops."
正确答案是Moops
The correct answer is the Moops.
Moops?让我看看
Moops? Let me see that.
不是Moops,你个笨蛋
That's not Moops, you jerk.
是摩尔人(Moors),印错了
It's Moors. It's a misprint.
不好意思,卡片上写着Moops
I'm sorry. The card says Moops.
有什么关系,是摩尔人(Moors) 压根没什么Moops
It doesn't matter. It's Moors. There's no Moops.
是Moops - 摩尔人(Moors)
It's Moops. - Moors.
Moops - 摩尔人(Moors)!
Moops. - Moors!
嘿!
Hey!
有人在吗?
Anybody home?
噢,天哪 - 我们该怎么办啊?
Oh, boy. - What should we do?
拿着这些派
Hold these pies.
好了
Okay.
救命啊,来人啊…
Help. Someone...
压根没啥Moops,你个笨蛋! - 住手!放开他
There's no Moops, you idiot! - Stop it! Let go of him.
唐纳德,住手,放开他,唐纳德
Donald. Stop it. Now, let go of him, Donald.
我要杀了他 - 我透不过气啦
I'm gonna kill him. - He's choking me.
唐纳德,住手 - 摩尔人(Moors)!
Donald. Stop. - Moors!
说摩尔人(Moors)!
Say Moors!
Moops,Moops
Moops. Moops.
唐纳德,住手
Donald, stop it.
你在干嘛啊? 我透不过气了,伊莲!
What are you doing? You're choking me. Elaine!
你快点付账? - 不,还我那照片!
Are you gonna pay today? - No, I want that picture back!
那泡泡男孩出事了!
Something's happened to the bubble boy!
他正被急送往医院呢 - 什么?
They're rushing him to hospital. - What?
泡泡男孩?他住在附近?
The bubble boy? He lives around here?
他房♥子在那,路那边
That's his house, down the road.
他和一个男的打起来了
He got in a fight with some guy.
什么禽兽啊,居然伤害泡泡男孩?
Who kind of a person would hurt the bubble boy?
城里来的一个矮秃瓜
Some little bald guy from the city.
走, 弗恩,佩吉,普雷斯顿 我们难道不该干点什么?
Come on, Vern. Page, Preston, don't you think we ought to do something?
奈奥米,快点,我们走吧
Naomi, come on, let's get going.
但湖水肯定很冰凉
But that lake must be freezing.
对你有好处
No, it's good for you.
可以抑制老化
Retards the aging process.
准备好游泳了吗?
Ready to go swimming?
走吧
Let's go.
好的
Okay.
杰瑞,你出啥事啦?
Jerry, what happened to you?
你发啥疯了,你开到100码
What happened to you? You were going 100 miles an hour.
我没有啊,那泡泡男孩想杀了我
I was not. Bubble boy tried to kill me.
什么? - 苏珊,告诉他们
What? - Susan, tell them.
说来话长
It's a long story.
嘿,宋飞 - 嘿,生日快乐
Hey, Seinfeld. - Hey, happy birthday.
谢谢你来看我
Thanks for showing up.
你朋友想杀了我 - 你个下流的骗子
You know, your friend tried to kill me. - He's a lying snot.
他个无赖,不是吗?废材!
He's a cheater, aren't you, little twerp?
摩尔人(Moors)! - Moops!
Moors! - Moops!
摩尔人(Moors)! - Moops!
Moors! - Moops!
就是那家伙想伤害泡泡男孩 抓住他!
There's the guy who tried to kill the bubble boy. Get him!
救火车
Fire engines.
看来火势不小哦
Must be a big one.
有没有闻到什么?
Do you smell something?
有啊 - 烟
Yeah. - Smoke.
是的,肯定是烟味
Yeah. Definite smoke.
看,着火了
Look, it's a fire!
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表