剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
请问你对TMI长途电♥话♥服务有兴趣吗?
...would you be interested in switching to TMI long distance?
哦,我…现在没空谈这个
Oh, l... I can't talk right now.
要不你给你家电♥话♥给我? 稍后我回你电♥话♥
Why don't you give me your home number, and I'll call you later?
对不起,我们不允许那样做
I'm sorry. We're not allowed to do that.
我猜你在家时不想人家给你打电♥话♥吧
I guess you don't want people calling you at home.
是的 - 嗯,现在你明白我的感受了吧
No. - Well, now you know how I feel.
去吧,告诉他吧 - 好吧…
So go ahead. Tell him. - Well...
克莱默,你是在喝牛奶吗?
Kramer, are you drinking that milk?
是的 - 截至日期是什么时候?
Yeah. - What's the expiration date on that?
九月三号♥
September third.
三号♥? - 三号♥?
The third? - The third?
绝不应该带她到那的
Never should have brought her up there.
早知就好了
Should have known better.
我应该预料到的,我没预料到啊
I should have seen it coming. I didn't see it coming.
我觉得她能预料(看)到的
I think she saw it coming.
你知道,她一直支持我们的主意 她将是这节目的忠实拥护者
You know, she was behind the idea. She was gonna champion the show.
我带她上去告诉你,她也喜欢我
I was bringing her up to tell you, and she liked me.
克莱默吐在一身并不意味着完蛋嘛
Look, just because Kramer vomited on her doesn't mean the deal is dead.
你怎么了,疯了吗?
What are you, crazy?
被人吐一身很受伤的
It's a traumatic thing to be thrown up on.
呕吐不会破坏约定啦
Vomiting is not a deal-breaker.
要是希♥特♥勒♥吐了张伯伦一身…
If Hitler had vomited on Chamberlain...
…他还是会把捷克斯洛伐克拱手相让
...he still would have given him Czechoslovakia.
张伯伦
Chamberlain.
你可以把他的头摁在马桶里 他仍然会把半个欧洲拱手相让
You could hold his head in the toilet, he'd still give you half of Europe.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
德沃拉跟踪我了
Davola came after me.
什么?德沃拉?
What? Davola?
明白,这家伙疯了 我简直不敢相信,发生什么事了?
See, this guy is crazy. I can't believe this. What happened?
给我杯咖啡吧?我在回家的路上…
Can I get coffee? You know, I was walking home...
我必须从商店取回我的头盔 我得买♥♥一根新皮带
I had to pick up my helmet from the shop. I had to get a new strap.
然后我戴着它,看下皮带是否合适
So I had it on, and I was checking the strap out to make sure it fit.
突然,我感觉有人袭击了我头的一边
And suddenly, I feel this kick hit me on the side of the head.
他把我击倒在地上 往上一看原来是疯子乔伊·德沃拉
It knocks me down. I look up, and it's Crazy Joe Davola.
他说,“这就是我在你派对上要干的”
And he says, "That's what I think of your party."
天哪,下手真狠啊!
Boy, that is some kick.
纽曼的头盔,救了我的小命啊,瞧瞧
Newman's helmet, it saved my life. Look at that.
哇,纽曼的头盔
Wow, Newman's helmet.
我有坏消息告诉你,伙计
I got bad news for you, buddy.
德沃拉说你是下一个
Davola says you're next.
我?为什么?
Me? Why?
他不喜欢你
He doesn't like you.
他想干啥啊?我啥事都没干啊
What does he want from me? I didn't do anything.
看,这都是伊莲的错 她和他的医生去了欧洲
See, this is all Elaine's fault. She took off to Europe with his psychiatrist.
他得不到药物治疗 现在有疯子在追杀我了
He can't get his medication. Now I got some nut after me.
递一下奶油
Pass the cream.
等一会
Wait a second.
好了
All right.
当你吐人家身上时…
When you vomit on somebody...
…那真是失礼行为…
...it is a social faux pas...
…那真的没法补救
...from which there is really no recovery.
真的不知道该对那人说啥好
At that point, there's really very little you can say to the person.
没有啥贺卡可以补救这种事情
There's no Hallmark cards that cover this occasion.
商店里可没有“呕吐同情卡”
There's no vomit sympathy-card section of the store, you know.
“你衣服很漂亮” 你知道,没什么词…
"You wear it well." You know, there's no words...
…真正管用…
...that really capture, you know...
“下次,我请吃饭吧”
"Next time, lunch is on me."
真没什么短语可以表达你的歉意
There's no, really, way to phrase the sentiment.
我究竟放哪啦?
Where the hell did I put it?
我把它放哪了呢? - 你在找啥呢?
Where did I put it? - What are you looking for?
遥控器,遥控器,我找不到遥控器了
The remote. The remote. I can't find the remote.
难道我,我弄丢了,你拿了没?
Did l...? I lost it. Did you take it?
你是不是放其他地方啦? - 没有,没有
Did you put it someplace? - No, no, no.
好的,你这是干嘛啊?
All right, what is this?
什么干嘛? - 好吧,真搞笑,我明白了
What is what? - All right, very funny. I get it.
你情绪很怪异哦 - 拜托啦
You're in a weird mood. - Come on.
回你房♥间把它弄好吧
Go to your apartment and fix it.
弄啥啊? - 你的裤子!
Fix what? - Your pants!
这是什么?为什么我只穿了一只裤腿?
What is this? Why do I got one pant leg on for?
难道你不知道?看看你的脸
Don't you know? Look at your face.
你只刮了你右边的胡子
You only shaved the right side of your face.
这是什么,开玩笑? - 不是玩笑,什么?开玩笑?
What is this, a joke? - No joke. What? A joke?
你觉得这很搞笑?
You think this is funny?
好吧,用镜子照照你的脸
Well, look at your face in the mirror.
谁? - 是乔治
Yeah? - It's George.
上来吧
Come on up.
难以置信 - 难道你都没意识到吗?
I don't believe this. - You didn't know you were doing this?
没有,我发誓
No, I swear.
你应该是被疯子乔伊·德沃拉敲坏脑了
I'll bet this is from that kick from that Crazy Joe Davola.
你最好去看看医生,照个X光
You better see a doctor and get some x-rays.
正要找你呢
Just the man I'm looking for.
找我? - 是的,给你的
Me? - Yeah. Here you go.
这是啥? - 干洗账单
What's this? - A dry-cleaning bill.
那国家广播电视台那女的? - 是的
From that woman at NBC? - Yeah.
干洗啥的啊?
Dry cleaning bill for what?
你吐脏的那件背心
For vomiting on her vest.
噢,拜托,乔治,我又不是故意的
Oh, come on, George. I didn't do that on purpose.
那也不应该让我掏腰包啊! - 那也不是我啊!
I shouldn't have to pay. - Neither should I.
杰瑞把牛奶放冰箱的
Jerry left the milk in the refrigerator.
是啊,你的牛奶 - 他喝的啊
Yeah, it's your milk. - He drank it.
我不知道 - 好吧
I didn't know. - All right.
我们一起分摊吧
Well, we should all chip in, I guess.
好的 - 干洗背心花了多少钱?
Yeah. - How much was it to clean the vest?
十八美元
Eighteen dollars.
能把那小羊皮上脏东西清理掉吗?
Can you get vomit out of suede?
我不知道 - 马友友!
I don't know. - Yo-Yo Ma!
什么?什么马友友?
What? Yo-Yo Ma?
他怎么啦?
What about him?
你刚说了,“马友友” - 马友友是什么啊?
You just said, "Yo-Yo Ma." - What's Yo-Yo Ma?
他是大提琴演奏家
He's a cellist.
你今天真该去看医生
You should see a doctor today.
好啦,付钱啦,每人六美元
All right. Let's go. Six dollars.
我真不敢相信她要我们付干洗帐单
I can't believe she sent a cleaning bill.
我知道
I know.
这表明那节目凶多吉少了,对吧?
And it doesn't really bode well for the show, does it?
甭提那节目了,我们应该别家电视台看看!
Forget about the show. We should take the idea to a different network.
哦,对的,好吧
Oh, yeah. Right.
好像别家电视台都会接受你似的!
Like anybody's ever gonna do this.
我怎么会听你说呢?
How did you get me to go with that?
一出“无题”的节目
A show about nothing.
那主意很好,苏珊喜欢呢
It was a good idea. Susan liked it.
要不是他吐了人家一身 我们现在就在写剧本了
And if he hadn't vomited all over her, we'd be writing it right now.
你在干嘛啊?
What are you doing?
你怎么啦?你在干嘛啊?给我电♥话♥
What's wrong with you? What are you doing? Give me that.
回你房♥间好好躺着吧,我给你约医生
Go to your apartment and lie down. I'll make an appointment for a doctor.
你好?哦,嘿,不好意思啊!
Hello? Oh, hi, I'm sorry.
不,那是我的邻居,他不太正常
No, that's my neighbor. He's not quite himself.
他的头部被人袭击了
He got kicked in the head.
什么?真的吗?你没开玩笑吧
What? Really? You're kidding.
今天?是的,当然,我们有空, 2点可以吗?
Today? Yeah, sure. We could make it. Two o'clock?
是的,可以的
Yeah, we could do that.
好的,很好,万分感谢
Okay. Great. Thanks a million.
好的,再见
Okay. Bye.
咋啦? - 国家广播电视台的
What? - NBC.
他们想再开一次会,谈下主题的事
They wanna have another meeting.
他们还要开一次会?
They wanna have another meeting?
他们要接受了!他们接受了! 我都说了嘛?
They wanna buy it! They wanna buy it! What did I tell you?
我们要成富翁了?我们能得多少啊?
We'll be rich! What are we gonna get?
五,六万 - 不会有六万啦
Fifty, 60 thousand. - I don't know about 60.
哦,那就五万吧
Oh, it's gotta be 50.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表