剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Tuck in. Tuck in.
好的,那就是一个要塞 一个不要塞
All right. So that's one tuck and one no-tuck.
好的 - 很好,等下,亲爱的
Okay. - Yes. One second, sweetheart.
杰瑞,如果你也不塞的话会方便点
Jerry, it'd be easier if you didn't tuck.
稍等一下,好的,如果你不想让我塞…
Excuse me. Fine. You don't want me to tuck...
…那就说我不塞好了
...put me down for a no-tuck.
那就是两个都不塞
It's two no-tucks.
等会,你猜怎么着? 我改主意了,我要塞
Hang on a second. You know what? Changed my mind. Make it a tuck.
可你刚还说不塞 - 我现在要塞了
You just said you weren't tucking. - I'm tucking.
喂?喂?他们居然挂我电♥话♥
Hello? Hello? They hung up on me.
反正他们也不知道克莱默在哪
They don't know where Kramer is anyway.
好吧,那就一个塞一个不塞,记住了?
Alrighty. So that's one tuck and one no-tuck. You got that?
请问,你今天早些时候看到 床头柜上的一张纸了吗…
Excuse me. Did you see a piece of paper on the nightstand here...
…像餐巾纸那样折起来的那张?
...earlier today, crumpled up like a napkin?
哦,有啊,我整理房♥间的时候扔掉了
Oh, yes, yes. I throw away when we clean the room.
哦,就这样,谢谢 - 谢谢
Oh, okay. Thanks. - Thank you.
谢谢你才对,好了 鲁佩,拜拜
Thank you. All right, Lupe, bye-bye now.
拜 - 拜-拜
Bye. - Bye-bye.
我真不敢相信她把那张纸扔了
I can't believe she threw that out.
那有一个我精心设计的 关于机场的笑话
I had the perfect wording of a joke I was gonna do about the airport.
我本打算在《今夜秀》里说这个
I was gonna do it on The Tonight Show.
可现在我想不起来了
Now I can't remember it.
你还想怎样? 你把那乱放在桌子上
What did you want? You left it on the table.
可他们也不应该把什么都扔掉吧
They're not supposed to throw everything out.
嘿,嘿!那又不是鲁佩的错
Hey, hey! It's not Lupe's fault.
你就不该把这个乱放 - 好吧
You shouldn't have left it out. - All right.
收拾好你的东西,咱出发了
Just get your thing together and let's get out of here.
好吧,让我想想 我现在是什么心情呢?什么心情…
All right. Now, what mood am I in? What mood am l...?
你不应该让她塞的 - 我就是喜欢塞着的
You shouldn't have tucked. - I like it tucked.
现在没人会再塞了
Nobody tucks anymore.
嘿,队长? - 什么事
Hey, lieutenant? - Yeah.
这是在她身上发现的
This was found on her person.
在她身上?
On her person?
这算哪门子说法? - 我不清楚,队长,警方用语吧
What kind of expression is that? - I don't know, sir. Police lingo.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你叫什么名字,小子?
What's your name, son?
卢斯 - 卢斯
Ross. - Ross.
你看见躺在那的人了吗,卢斯? - 是的,队长
You see that person there, Ross? - Yes, sir.
她死了
She's dead.
你明白了吗? - 是的,队长
Have you got that? - Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
滚开,趁你还没发现自己 要去干交通巡警的差事…
Get out before you find yourself on transit patrol...
…成天只能给用假车票的老家伙开罚单
...writing tickets to senior citizens with fake bus passes.
是,队长
Yes, sir.
“钥匙” 剧本 克莱默 (为了遮掩克莱默的全名特地一部分被撕掉了)
我想我们有点头绪了
I think we just caught a break.
这真让人激动
This is very exciting.
你会上国家广播电视台的《今夜秀》 还有谁会在那?
You're on The Tonight Show. NBC. Who else is on the show?
不清楚 - 你可能会遇见名人哦
I don't know. - You might meet a celebrity.
我还是不敢相信 她居然扔了我的餐巾纸
I can't believe she threw out my napkin.
你有什么好担心的呢? 你自己都知道啊
What are you worried about? You know it.
你一个人在这没事吧? - 耶,你去干正事好了
You're gonna be all right here? - Yeah. Go about your business.
我四处走走 - 那行,别走太远了
I'll just wander around. - All right. Don't wander too far.
我们15分钟后在这碰头
I'll meet you back here in 15 minutes.
去吧,去吧,别担心我
Go, go. Don't worry about me.
嘿
Hey.
科尔宾·伯森
(《洛城法网》的主演)
Corbin Bernsen.
你好
How you doing?
我可是你的大粉丝 - 谢谢
Big fan. Big fan. - Thank you.
嘿,你留胡子了,嗯? - 啊,对
Hey, you grew a beard, huh? - Yeah.
对,我在抽空拍一部电影
Yeah. Yeah, I'm doing a movie during my hiatus.
嘿,说真的…
Hey, you know...
我还真有个案例可以用到 你们的《洛城法网》里面
Do I have a case for you guys to do on L.A. Law.
是嘛
Really.
注意哦,直到那时候 我和她也只交往了两三个星期
So mind you, at this point, I'm only going out with her two, three weeks.
那次她出远门,就让我喂她的猫
So she goes out of town, and she asks me to feed her cat.
不过,那段时间我的生活一团糟…
So, at this time, there's a lot of stuff going on in my life...
…所以我就把这事忘了那么几天
...and it slips my mind for a few days.
或许一星期,还不到一星期 也就五六天的样子
Maybe a week. Not even a week. Five, six days.
嗯,嗯,然后呢?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. So, what happened?
然后就发生最该死的事
Well, it's the damnedest thing.
那只猫挂了
The cat dies.
所以她回来的时候,发现那只猫 躺在地毯上,硬得像块木板
So she comes back. She finds the cat, lying on the carpet, stiff as a board.
也就是说你害死了那只猫? - 那是她的说辞
So you killed the cat? - That's what she says.
我说:“听着…
I say, "Listen...
这是一只很老的猫,它只是老死的”
It was an old cat. It died of natural causes."
先记住这个,然后她又非让我 给她买♥♥一只“崭新”的猫
So get this. Now she tells me that I gotta buy her a brand-new cat.
我说:“听着,亲爱的,首先…
I say, "Listen, honey, first of all...
…这是只老猫,我不会 给你买♥♥一只‘新猫’…
...it was a pretty old cat. I'm not gonna buy you a brand-new cat...
…来代替那只老得快死了的猫
...to replace an old dying cat.
而其次,我出去找个垃圾堆…
And second of all, I go out to the garbage...
…我就能在15秒之内给你找只猫过来”
...I find you a new cat in 15 seconds."
我说:“你给我一份尸检报告 说这猫是饿死的…
I say, "You show me an autopsy report that says this cat died of starvation...
…我立马就给你买♥♥一只新的”
...I spring for a new cat."
然后她就说了些什么,我也记不得了…
So she says something to me, like, I don't know...
诸如,“给我滚出去”之类的吧 接着她就和我分手了
"Get the hell out of here." And she breaks up with me.
你看怎么样,这对《洛城法律》剧组来说 是个好案例吧?
Now, don't you think that would be a great case on L.A. Law?
我不是想指手画脚,让你怎么主持节目…
I don't wanna tell you how to run your show...
嗯,当然不是
No, of course not.
不过在酒吧里的节目也做够了吧 你知道我的意思吗?
It's enough with the bar already, you know what I'm saying?
说真的,他们有想过换个场景吗?
Have they thought about changing the setting?
想过,想过,嗯
Doubt it. I doubt it. Yeah.
因为人们确实会在酒吧以外的地方见面
Because people do meet in places besides a bar.
那个,嗯,当然
Well, yeah, they do.
在一个娱乐室,怎么样?
What about a rec room, huh?
或者社区中心
Or a community center.
你该写下其中一个
You ought to write one of those.
我会带给制片人看看,我得…
I'll bring it up with the producers. I gotta...
棒极了,我会考虑的,乔治,多谢
Fabulous. I'll think about that, George. Thank you.
你怎么样了? - 棒极了,棒极了
How's it going? - Great, great.
我刚刚和科宾·伯恩森还有乔治·温特…
(电视剧Cheers【1982-1993】主角)
I actually just had two meaningful, intelligent conversations...
…聊了些意义深远而且睿智无比的事
...with Corbin Bernsen and George Wendt.
真的吗? - 当然,不是粉丝级的,也不是胡说八道
Really? - Yeah. Not fan talk. Not gushing.
你明白吗?真正的谈话啊,我说得流利无比
You know? Actual conversation. I was incredibly articulate.
你脚后跟还粘着厕纸
You got toilet paper on your heel there.
这里是杰伊·莱诺为您呈献的《今夜秀》
It's The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
今晚杰伊将邀请科宾·伯恩森, 乔治·温特
Tonight Jay welcomes Corbin Bernsen, George Wendt...
…和喜剧演员杰瑞·宋飞
...and comedian, Jerry Seinfeld.
哦,耶,人们总是惦记着给我 提供能用《洛城法律》的好案例
Oh, yeah. People are always trying to give me a great case for L.A. Law.
就刚才,就在外面的走廊上…
Just a few seconds ago, right outside in the hallway...
…有个疯子,变♥态♥的疯子,找上我…
...this nut, some sick nut comes up to me...
…说他本来该照看一个女人的猫…
...and says he was supposed to watch this girl's cat...
…在她出门的那段时间,总之, 他忘了喂猫
...while she was away out of town. Anyway, he forgets to feed the cat.
那猫死了,活生生饿死,他害死了那猫
The cat dies, starves to death. He kills the cat.
却不给她另买♥♥一只
Refuses to get her a new one.
也不给她钱,也不赔偿她
Won't give her any money, won't pay her.
他还想请阿尼·贝克尔给他当律师 想得还真美啊
And he wants Arnie Becker to represent him. Nice guy.
耶,这案子如果用到《洛城法律》上 真是妙极了
Yeah, that'd make a great case for L.A. Law.
多谢
Thanks a lot.
他很英俊,热情,充满活力
He's a very handsome man. Passionate, intense.
但备受困扰,有点怪怪的
But troubled, strange.
我猜他是爱上我了
I think he may be in love with me.
当然这没什么好奇怪的 我有不少追求者呢
Of course, there's nothing abnormal about that. I have many suitors.
说来好笑,因为即使过了这么多年…
It's funny, because even after all these years...
…还是有人给我们提建议 该怎么去把节目做得更好
...we still get people giving us advice how to improve the show.
实际上,没多久之前 我在后头那碰到个疯子…
Actually, a few moments ago, I ran into a nut back there...
…他说或许我们该考虑一下…
...who said that maybe we should think about...
…别在酒吧里录制节目了
...you know, not doing the show in a bar.
那时候我说:“嘿,克莱默,老兄…
So that's when I said, "Hey, Kramer, dude...
…你杀过人吗?”
...you ever kill a man before?"
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表