剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我在垃圾桶找到的
I found it in the garbage can.
时间走得太不准了
It kept terrible time.
我把他送到哥伦布85号♥吉米·谢尔曼那
I brought it over to Jimmy Sherman right here on 85th and Columbus.
第二天取回来 准极了
Gave it to me back the next day, works great.
什么样的傻子会丢掉这么好的手表呢?
What kind of an idiot throws away a perfectly good watch?
这像不像咱们送给杰瑞的那块表?
Doesn't that watch look like the one that we gave Jerry?
服务生呢? 爸,我们吃点牛肉吧
Hey, where's the waiter? Dad, let's have some red meat.
让我们腐♥败♥一把 - 我看看
Let's live a little. - Let me see that.
下次再看不行吗?
Could we continue this another time?
未完待续
难道你不讨厌电视里的“未完待续”吗?
Don't you hate "to be continueds" on TV?
当你意识到“未完待续” 即将出现的时候会很不爽
It's horrible when you sense the "to be continued" coming, you know.
你看着电视剧 自己已融入了剧情
You're watching the show. You're into the story.
还剩五分钟结束,你意识到:
There's five minutes left, and you realize:
“他们办不到了,提米还卡在洞里呢”
"Hey, they can't make it. Timmy's still stuck in the cave.
“他们五分钟之内肯定不能打圆场”
There's no way they wrap this up in five minutes."
我是说,你看电视剧的 主要原因就是因为它有结局
I mean, the whole reason you watch a TV show is because it ends.
如果我希望看一出毫无生气的故事 我可以看我的人生
If I wanted a long boring story with no point to it, I have my life.
喜剧演员不能这样,瞧,我不能说: “一个男人夹着一只猪进了酒吧”
A comedian can't do that, see? I can't go, "A man walks into a bar with a pig.
“你们下周再来听行吗?”
Can you come back next week?"
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表