剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Do you know why?
因为人们喜欢说“salsa”
Because people like to say "salsa."
打扰下,请问有萨尔萨辣酱吗?
Do you have any salsa?
再来点萨尔萨辣酱吧,萨尔萨辣酱摆哪啦 没有萨尔萨辣酱啦?
We need more salsa. Where is the salsa? No salsa?
一个西班牙人根本不可能…
You know, it must be impossible for a Spanish person...
点了塞尔查水但上菜时不上萨尔萨辣酱
(两个词之间的发音)
...to order seltzer and not get salsa.
我点的是塞尔查水(seltzer) 不是萨尔萨辣酱(salsa)
I wanted seltzer, not salsa.
难道你不知道它们(发音)的区别吗?
Don't you know the difference between them?
你们上了塞尔查水又上萨尔萨辣酱
You have the seltzer after the salsa.
那节目应该说这的,就这个了
This should be the show. This is the show.
什么? - 这个啊
What? - This.
谈话而已
Just talking.
是的,对
Yeah. Right.
不,我说真的啦,我觉得这主意不错
No, I'm really serious. I think that's a good idea.
仅仅是谈话? 好吧,那节目主题是什么?
Just talking? Well, what's the show about?
无题的
It's about nothing.
没有故事情节? - 没有,别管啥故事情节啦
No story? - No, forget the story.
你总得有故事情节啦 - 谁说必须有故事情节?
You gotta have a story. - Who says you gotta have a story?
记得我们那次在中餐馆等位子吃饭?
Remember when we were waiting for that table in that Chinese restaurant?
那完全可以搬到电视节目里去
That could be a TV show.
节目的演员呢,谁是主角?
And who's on the show? Who are the characters?
我可以演主角啊
I could be a character.
你? - 是的,我可以扮演一个角色
You? - Yeah. You base a character on me.
节目中有位叫乔治·克斯坦萨的主角?
So on the show there's a character named George Costanza?
是的,咋啦?这没啥不行的啊? 我就是个主角
Yeah. What? There's something wrong with that? I'm a character.
人们常云:“你真是适合演主角的”
People are always saying to me, "You know, you're quite a character."
节目里还有谁呢?
And who else is on the show?
伊莲可以担任一个角色,克莱默
Elaine could be a character. Kramer.
他也成了演员
Now, he's a character.
任何我认识的人都将出现节目里
So everybody I know is a character on the show.
对啊
Right.
并且没有主题 - 绝对没主题
And it's about nothing. - Absolutely nothing.
你意思是我去国家广播电视台,告诉他们…
So you're saying I go into NBC and tell them...
…我有一个主意,那节目是没主题的
...I got this idea for a show about nothing.
我们去国家广播电视台
We go into NBC.
我们?你啥时候成了作者啦?
We? Since when are you a writer?
啥作者?我们只在说情境喜剧而已
What writer? We're talking about a sitcom.
你要和我一起去国家广播电视台?
You wanna go with me to NBC?
是的,我们的主意真的不错哦
Yeah, we really got something here.
我们有啥主意啊? - 主意啊
What do we got? - An idea.
啥主意? - 节目的主意
What idea? - An idea for the show.
我还是不懂这是啥主意 - 无题的主意
I still don't know what the idea is. - It's about nothing.
对啊 - 每个人干一些事情
Right. - Everybody's doing something.
但我们啥都不干
We'll do nothing.
我们去国家广播电视台, 告诉他们我们主意就是“无题”
We go into NBC, tell them we got an idea for a show about nothing.
完全正确 - “你的节目是关于什么的?”
Exactly. - "What's your show about?"
我说了,无题的 - 就这样
I say, "Nothing." - There you go.
我觉得这可能有点意思
I think you may have something here.
所以这节目是关于我真实的生活的…
So the show would be about my real life...
…并且依照你创造了其中一个角色
...and one of the characters would be based on you.
不,我不认同
No, I don't think so.
你什么意思,你什么想法?
What do you mean, you don't you think so?
我不喜欢 - 我不明白
I don't like it. - I don't understand.
你不喜欢啥啊? - 我不喜欢这主意
What don't you like? - I don't like the idea...
…依我创造一个角色 - 为啥不喜欢呢
...of a character based on me. - Why not?
我不知道,就觉得别扭
I don't know. It just doesn't sit well.
你是我的邻居啊,肯定是角色之一啦
You're my neighbor. There's gotta be a character.
那是你的问题,伙计 - 我不明白这有啥大不了的
That's your problem, buddy. - I don't understand what the deal is.
好吧,你这样做有个条件
Okay. You can do it on one condition.
随你意 - 我要扮演克莱默
Whatever you want. - I get to play Kramer.
你不能扮演克莱默 - 我就是克莱默啊
You can't play Kramer. - I am Kramer.
但是你不会演戏
But you can't act.
好吧,我们用纽曼吧 - 纽曼?
Okay, fine, we'll use Newman. - Newman?
利用我♥干♥嘛 - 没什么,你想干嘛啊?
Use me for what? - Nothing. What do you want?
你们绝猜不到我今天咋啦?
Well, you'll never guess what happened to me today.
我从帕利塞德公园路开车回家路上
I was driving home on the Palisades Parkway...
…看后视镜时,知道我看到啥吗?
...when I look in the rearview mirror, and what did I see?
警员,这真搞笑啊…
The fuzz. And it's funny...
…因为我的新雷达探测器一直开着, 但是我没有听到警报声
...because my new radar detector was on, but I didn't hear a thing.
这不奇怪吗? - 是的,那很奇怪
Isn't that strange? - Yeah, that's strange.
我以为那雷达探测器和我想象中的一样 探测的雷达!
Because the radar detector, as I understand it, detects radar!
会有不停哔哔声和警报声
With a series of beeps and flashing lights.
但是由于某些原因我没有听见…
But for some reason, I didn't hear a thing...
…除了警车的警笛声
...except for the sound of a police siren.
那么,那就奇怪了,呵?
Well, that's queer, huh?
我要回我的头盔!
I want my helmet back!
还我的头盔,还有帮我付罚款
You give me back my helmet, and pay for that ticket!
哦,好啦,好啦,你想得美,大肥佬
Oh, yeah, yeah. You better think again, MoJumbo.
你给了我一个坏掉的探测器
You gave me a defective detector.
杰瑞? - 买♥♥者自负
Jerry? - Buyer beware.
你还我头盔不?
Are you gonna give me back my helmet?
不,我们约定好的 生活中本来就没保证嘛
No, we had a deal. There's no guarantees in life.
不,但是会有报应,克莱默
No, but there's karma, Kramer.
遭报应的克莱默?
Karma Kramer?
还有一件事:
And one more thing:
我不参加你的派对了!
I'm not coming to your party!
Salsa, Seltzer
Salsa, seltzer.
打扰了,请问有萨尔萨辣酱吗?
Do you have any salsa?
不,没有塞尔查水,萨尔萨辣酱
No, not seltzer, salsa.
你怎么了? - 没什么
What's the matter? - Nothing.
确定?
You sure?
你脸色有点苍白 - 没什么,我没事,我很好
You look a little pale. - No, I'm fine. I'm good.
好,好极了
Fine. Very good.
怎么?你紧张? - 不,我没紧张,我好得很
What, are you nervous? - No, I'm not nervous. I'm very good.
我做不了,我做不了啊 - 什么?
I can't do this. I can't do this. - What?
我♥干♥不了,我好累啊,我试过了, 来这了,不可能的
I can't. I've tried. I'm here. It's impossible.
这就是你的想法耶 - 什么想法?
This was your idea. - What idea?
我只是胡乱说说而已, 鬼知道你会听我的!
I just said something. I didn't know you were gonna listen to me!
别担心啦!
Don't worry about it.
他们只不过是电视台董事啦!
They're just TV executives.
他们是有头有脸的人啊,杰瑞!
They're men with jobs, Jerry!
他们穿西装和打领带
They wear suits and ties.
他们结了婚,他们还有秘书!
They're married. They have secretaries!
我叫你不要来的 - 我要喝水
I told you not to come. - I need some water.
我得去弄些水来
I gotta get some water.
在里面有水给我们喝的 - 真的?
They'll give us water in there. - Really?
那还挺不错的
That's pretty good.
哦,上帝,那是乔伊·德沃拉啊 - 谁?
Oh, God, it's Joe Davola. - Who?
这男人是个作家,他是个疯子
This guy's a writer. He's a total nut.
他和伊莲看的是同一个心理医生
I think he goes to the same shrink as Elaine.
哦,上帝,他看见我了
Oh, God, he saw me.
你好,杰瑞 - 嗨,乔伊
Hello, Jerry. - Hey, Joe!
最近咋样啊?
How you doing?
你没必要我握手啦
You're under no obligation to shake my hand.
哦,不,仅仅习惯而已
Oh, no. Just a custom.
这是我的朋友,乔治
That's my friend, George.
你气色不错嘛
You look good.
难道我气色不能好吗?
Why shouldn't I look good?
没啦,没理由 你练空手道,对吧?
No. No reason. You do the karate, right?
是的,你想打我?
Yeah, you wanna hit me?
你在这做什么? - 我来交剧本的
What are you doing here? - I dropped a script off.
不错嘛
Good for you.
呃
Well.
你没必要说什么啦 - 没有…
You don't have to say anything. - No...
嘿,星期天晚上可以见到你吧 - 为什么?
Hey, I guess I'll see you Sunday night. - Why?
克莱默的派对
Kramer's party.
克莱默要举♥行♥派对? - 不,不是,他没举办派对
Kramer's having a party? - No. No, he's not having a party.
他想搞点花样,我不清楚啦 没什么,他应该不会干什么吧
He's doing something. I don't know. It's nothing. He's not doing anything.
我还以为克莱默和我是很亲密的朋友呢
I thought Kramer and I were very close friends.
不,我确信你们是 我确信你们是非常亲密的朋友
No, I'm sure you are. I'm sure you're very close friends.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表