剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
但我们谈论的是小约翰·肯尼迪
But this is John F. Kennedy Jr. we're talking about.
他问我“住在哪里?”
So he says, "Where do you live?"
当时我正在你们的街区附近 我就说了你住的楼
I was close to your block, so I said your building.
他让我在前面下了车…
He dropped me off in front...
…然后我又不得不从市区打车回家
...and then I had to take a cab all the way back downtown to my house.
天哪
Oh, God.
问题是…
The question is...
…你还是你领地的主人吗?
...are you still master of your domain?
我是城♥堡♥的女王
I'm queen of the castle.
你回来了
You're back.
当然我回来了
Of course I'm back.
为什么我就不能回来?
Why wouldn't I be back?
我妈妈住院了,我来看她
My mother is in the hospital. I'm gonna pay her a visit.
但是连着两天怎么都来了?
I know, but two days in a row?
你没必要这样
You didn't have to do this.
你是我妈,我给你做点啥?
You're my mother. What wouldn't I do for you?
你知道你能做什么吗?
You know what you could do?
我午饭和晚饭都还没吃
I haven't eaten lunch or dinner.
医院的饭吃不下去
I can't eat this hospital food.
你可以跑到熟食店给我买♥♥个三明治
Maybe you could run down to the deli and get me a sandwich.
马上就好,妈妈
You got it, Ma.
再晚一些
A little later.
乔治,你能不能现在就去? 我很饿,也很虚弱
Could you go now, Georgie? I'm very hungry. I'm weak.
等等,那有啥区别啊?
Wait a while. What's the difference?
我就不明白你为什么不去给我弄!
I don't understand why you can't do this for me!
我刚到,妈,我想多陪你一会儿
I just got here, Ma. I'd like to spend a little time with you.
但如果你等,他们就不会让你进来了!
But if you wait, they won't let you back in!
探视时间快没了
Visiting hours are almost over!
就10分钟,给,先吃些薄荷糖
Ten minutes. Here. Have some Tic Tacs.
快给我滚
Get the hell out of here.
真不知道你来干什么
I'm sorry you came.
6点半了,该洗澡了
6:30. Time for your bath.
乔治,我饿了
George. I'm hungry.
坚持,老妈,坚持
Hang on, Ma. Hang on.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
你做头发了吗?
Did you get your hair done today?
没,只是稍微弄了一下
No, I just fixed it a little bit.
你知道谁没来么
You-know-who isn't here.
今天他上了稍早的课 但我觉得…
He was in the early class today, but I think...
…你昨天给他留下了非常深刻的印象
...you made quite an impression on him yesterday.
什么?什么?谁啊?我吗?
What? What? Who? Me?
什么印象? - 我把这个放回去
What impression? - Let me put this back.
不,不,现在,现在就告诉我! 他说什么了?
No, no, now! Tell me now! What did he say?
他问到你了 - 他问到我了?
He asked about you. - He asked about me?
约翰·肯尼迪问我的情况? 他说什么了?
John Kennedy asked about me? What did he say?
他想知道你现在的情况
He wanted to know your situation.
什么?什么情况? - 我告诉他你单身
What? I have a situation? - I said you were single.
太好了,真是太好了 - 他说你是他喜欢的那种类型
That was good. That was very good. - He said you were just his type.
你试图伤害我?试图害我?
Okay. You're trying to hurt me? You're trying to injure me?
他让我告诉你 明天大约9点在你家附近现身
He told me to tell you he'll be in your neighborhood tomorrow around 9:00.
如果你想下来打招呼,他会在你的楼前
He'll stop in front of your building if you wanna come down and say hello.
行,妈,稍后再聊
All right, Ma. I'll talk to you later.
没啥,我在尼克狄龙频道看《兔宝宝历险记》
Nothing. I'm watching Tiny Toons here on Nickelodeon.
我喜欢儿童片,他们有很纯洁,很健全的品质
I like kids' shows. They have a very innocent, wholesome quality.
好的,行,稍后再聊,再见
Okay. All right, talk to you later. Bye.
太好了,太好了 真是太好,太好了
Yeah, that's good. That's good. That's very, very good.
屋里很热,到周围走走
It's hot in there, so just walk around.
是的,别害羞,别害羞,太好了
Yeah. Don't be ashamed. Don't be ashamed. That's good.
对,对,对
Yes, yes, yes.
对面的女人光着身
The woman across the block Has nothing on
光着身,光着身
Nothing on, nothing on
对面的女人光着身,光着身
The woman across the block Has nothing on, nothing on
一整天
All through the day
你只有速溶咖啡吗? 为什么不弄些纯咖啡?
All you got is instant coffee? Why don't you get some real coffee?
我这儿没纯咖啡,我在外面弄咖啡
I don't keep real coffee here. I get my coffee on the outside.
谁啊!
Yeah!
我是伊莲 - 上来!
It's Elaine. - Come on up!
你从哪儿弄来的袜子? - 不知道
Where did you get those socks? - I don't know.
我觉得这是我的袜子 - 怎么成你的袜子了?
I think those are my socks. - How are these your socks?
不清楚,但这就是我的袜子
I don't know, but those are my socks.
我有一双像这个蓝条状的,现在没了
I had a blue-striped pair just like that, and now I don't have them anymore.
是,你在沙发上睡着了 我从你的臭脚丫子上脱了下来
Yeah, you fell asleep on the sofa, and I took them off your stinking feet!
袜子是那么好看,我非得要占有
They looked so good, I had to have them!
那是我的袜子! - 我的袜子!
Well, they're my socks! - They're my socks!
噢,天哪 - 我们这是在做啥?
Oh, boy. Oh, boy. - What are we doing here?
这太滑稽了 - 能信吗?我们在吵架
This is ridiculous. - You believe this? We're fighting.
我感觉很不好 我对每个人发火
I haven't been myself. I've snapped at everybody.
我也是 我冲街头的陌生人♥大♥喊大叫
I'm yelling at strangers on the street.
你们好
Hello.
你退缩了?
You caved?
结束了吗? - 你退出了?
It's over? - You're out?
噢,天哪,女王过世了
Oh, my God. The queen is dead.
我以为你要巡游整个春天
I figured you'd cruise, at least through the spring.
怎么了? - 是…
What happened? - It was...
…小肯
...John-John.
小肯 - 小肯
John-John. - John-John.
但是头天你还挺过来啊
But you made it through the day before.
但他告诉乔伊斯 今晚9点他想在外面楼下见我
But he told Joyce that he wants to meet me outside here at 9:00 tonight.
为什么是这 - 因为他觉得我住在这里
Why outside here? - Because he thinks I live here.
还记得出租车的事吗?他送我在前面下车 他来接我
Remember the cab? He dropped me off out front. He's picking me up.
好的,克斯坦萨…
All right, Costanza...
…就你和我了
...it's you and me.
那么是两个人了
And then, there were two.
伊莲·贝尼斯…
Elaine Benes...
…小肯尼迪
...Kennedy Jr.
我们去卧室吧
Let's go in the bedroom.
真的? - 是
Really? - Yes.
你肯定? - 是啊
You sure? - Yes.
真的想? - 是的,我准备好了
You really want to? - I do. I'm ready.
好的
Okay.
我知道这个对你来说一定很难
I know how difficult this must have been for you.
你只知其一
You don't know the half of it.
什么意思? - 有点傻,但…
What do you mean? - It's kind of silly, but...
竞赛,一场竞赛?
Contest? A contest?
这就是你和你朋友的所做所为?
This is what you do with your friends?
仅仅是打赌,但确实是 从乔治和他妈妈那里开始的
It was just a bet. It actually started with George and his mother.
我不想再听了!
I don't wanna hear another word!
想想我和你走得多么近
To think how close I came to you being the one!
我一定是脑子进水了
I must have been out of my mind.
玛勒
Marla.
嗨,碰上你真高兴
Hi. I'm glad I ran into you.
我不想和你或你的变♥态♥朋友有任何来往
I don't wanna have anything to do with you or your perverted friends.
离我远点,你们所有人 太可怕了,太可怕了
Get away from me. You're horrible, horrible. All of you.
怎么回事? - 我给她说了那个竞赛
What happened? - I told her about the contest.
老兄,她是个怪人
Boy. She's a wacko.
嗨,怎么了? - 什么?
Hey, what happened? - What?
你和肯尼迪的会面 - 他没出现
You were meeting Kennedy. - He didn't show.
不,他出现了
Yeah, he did.
什么?他就在那儿?
What? He's out there?
天哪,我得走了 - 别,别,他刚走
Oh, my God. I gotta go. - No, no, he just left.
什么? - 他刚才和玛勒说话呢
What? - He was talking to Marla.
玛勒?
Marla?
当时玛勒像是在哭,他在安慰她
She was, like, crying. He was consoling her.
她进了他的车,他们走了
She got into his car, and they just drove away.
他和玛勒走了,就那个处♥女♥? - 是啊
He left with Marla, the virgin? - Yeah.
他们开车走了? - 是的,开车走了
They drove away? - Yeah, drove away.
我向他打了招呼,他… - 噢,我的老天爷啊
You know, I said hello to him. He's... - Oh, my God in heaven.
那个不是…?
Is that...?
克莱默吗?
Kramer?
他在挥手
He's waving.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表