剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
You're Cheryl Fong? - That's right.
我的天哪 - 上帝啊
Oh, my God. - Oh, God.
难以置信 真是太巧了
I can't believe it. This is such a coincidence.
是啊
I know.
我…
Wow. Well, l...
我猜,对于胜诉 你没什么意见给我
I guess you don't have any advice for me on how to win the case.
失陪一下 我打个电♥话♥
Will you excuse me? I have to make a call.
代我向平问好
Tell Ping I said hello.
告诉他,你已经完全破获这起案件
Tell him you think you may have broken the case wide open.
无法相信
I can't believe it.
你这是在干吗?
What are you doing? What are you doing?
什么? - 这不好,一点都不好
What? - This is not good. This is not good.
怎么了? - 我不认为…
What's the matter? - I don't think it's a great idea...
…你该坐在这 - 为什么?
...for you to sit here. - Why not?
他觉得,如果你太幽默 就显不出他的幽默了
He thinks if you're too funny, he might not look so funny.
错
Biff.
什么?
What?
你不担心吗? - 当然不担心
You're not worried about that? - No, of course not.
我是说,谁在意我是否幽默呢?
I mean, so what if I'm funny. Who cares?
他觉得,如果一个女人 发现有另一出更好的秀…
He thinks that if a woman sees a guy put on a better show...
…她就会离开原来的秀 去看那出更好的秀
...she'll walk out on his show, go see the other show.
那么我们该离开吗?
Well, should we leave?
也许你不要表现得 那么幽默就好了
Well, maybe you don't have to be so funny.
不要一直那么幽默 对你就那么难吗?
Would it kill you not to be so funny all the time?
我的要求也就这样
That's all I'm asking.
这个女人觉得我很幽默
This woman thinks I'm very funny.
现在开始你要幽默 那么我该怎么做呢?
Now you're gonna be funny, so, what am I gonna be?
我会变成一个又矮又秃的 眼镜男,突然间不风趣了
I'll be a short, bald guy with glasses who suddenly doesn't seem so funny.
真好笑 要不我们到那边去?
This is so ridiculous. Can we just go over there?
我不需要幽默 我一点都不在意
Look, I don't have to be funny. I don't care.
你不在意? - 一点都不
You don't? - No way.
完全在我的掌控之中
It's completely under my control.
不,你不能不那样风趣
No, it's not. You cannot not be funny.
我当然能 我现在幽默吗?
Of course I can. Am I being funny now?
有点
A little.
这样好笑?我很幽默?
Oh, this is funny? I'm being funny?
是的
Yeah.
乔治,这样幽默?
George, is this funny?
很幽默
It's funny.
不幽默,你也不会死
And it wouldn't kill you to not be so funny either.
什么?我做了什么?
What? What did I do?
- Hi. - Hi.
你好
Hello.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
很抱歉,正好是我舅妈的生日
I'm sorry. It was my aunt's birthday.
她就会小题大做
She makes such a big deal about it.
没人喜欢变老,不是吗?
Well, nobody likes to get old, right?
生日只不过标志着 过去的一年是怎么过的…
Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by...
…我们的成长却是很少的
...and how little we've grown.
无论我们如何绝望 终有一天…
No matter how desperate we are that someday...
…我们会出现本性好的一面 蛋糕上的烛光…
...a better self will emerge, each flicker of the candles on the cake...
…并不代表未来
...we know it's not to be.
然而面对我们的 悲伤,挫折,磨难,困境…
But for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives...
…我们必将力拼到底…
...this is who we are to the bitter end...
…我们无法避免,无法改变
...inevitably, irrevocably.
生日快乐?没这种事
Happy birthday? No such thing.
有趣的家伙?
Funny guy, huh?
这些拿着 终于能摆脱了
Here, take it. I was glad to get rid of it.
谢谢 正是时候
Well, thank you very much. It's about time.
听着,你猜猜发生了什么
Oh, listen. So guess what.
谢丽尔说服了平 撤销了对我的指控
Cheryl convinced Ping to drop the case against me.
撤诉?
Drop the case?
恭喜你 给你省了不少钱
Wow, congratulations. That will save you some money.
那个律师确实 想敲我一笔
Yeah. No kidding. That lawyer was gonna charge me a fortune.
太棒了 阿米尔和乔伊·哈里斯的孩子出生了
Oh, great. Birth announcement from Arnie and Joy Harris.
听见了吗?猜猜谁回来了
Hear that? Guess who's back.
你不是礼拜一回来嘛
Thought you weren't coming back till Monday.
露营提前几天结束了
Well, the camp ended a few days early.
为什么?
Why?
出了点意外
Well, there was an incident.
怎么了?
What happened?
我打了米奇·曼特尔的嘴
I punched Mickey Mantle in the mouth.
什么? - 我打了他
What? - Yeah, I punched him...
…然后他被送进了医院…
...and they took him to the hospital...
…余下的露营也取消了
...and then they canceled the rest of the week.
你打了谁的嘴?
You punched who in the mouth?
米奇·曼特尔
Mickey Mantle.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我们正在打比赛…
Well, you know, we were playing a game...
…轮到我投球 我真的用力投出去
...and I was pitching. I was really throwing some smoke.
然后乔伊·派提同站起来…
And Joe Pepitone, he was up...
…那个家伙,走到本垒
...and, man, that guy, he was crowding the plate.
乔伊·派提同
Wow, Joe Pepitone.
不管是不是乔伊·派提同 在本垒我说了算
Well, Joe Pepitone or not, I own the inside of that plate.
你看 我投了一个
So, you know, I throw one inside, you know.
擦到了他的裤子…
A little chin music right on his pants...
…因为我想激怒他 我还在土墩
...because I gotta intimidate, you know, when I'm on the mound.
下一球 他还在原地
Well, the next pitch, he's right back in the same place.
所以我不得不用球砸他
So I had to plunk him.
用球砸他? - 是的
You plunked him? - Oh, yeah.
他扔下了球棒 跑向了土墩
Well, he throws down his bat, he comes racing up to the mound.
然后,所有人都从休息区跑了出来
Next thing, both benches are cleared, you know.
露营的人们…
A brouhaha breaks out between the guys in the camp, you know...
…和那群洋基队老队员们吵了起来
...and the old Yankee players.
我试着把穆斯·斯考郎 拉离我的队友…
As I'm trying to get Moose Skowron off of one of my teammates...
…后面的人拉我…
...somebody pulls me from behind...
…我转回来 打到了他
...and I turned around and I popped him.
我往下一看,哇 是米奇
I looked down and whoa, man! It's Mickey.
我打昏了他
I punched his lights out.
不可思议
Wow, this is incredible.
放开我! 你们不能这样对我
Leave me alone! You can't do this to me.
怎么了?
What's going on out there?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
这么做是不对的 你们搞错了,搞错了
This is not right, people. You're making a very bad mistake. Very bad.
巴布,我很快回来
Babu. I'll be right back.
是的,那… - 汉克·巴奥亚大叫:
Yeah, so... - Hank Bauer, he's screaming:
“米奇!你对米奇做了什么! 你害死了他!”
"Mickey! What have you done with Mickey! You killed Mickey!"
然后呢? - 我离开了那里
So, what did you do? - Well, I got the hell out of there.
他们带走了巴布
They took Babu away.
他们带走了巴布?
They took Babu away?
是的,移♥民♥局的说 他的签证到期了
Yeah, the immigration guy said his visa was expired.
可怜的巴布 一切都那么好
Poor Babu. Everything was going so well for him.
有了房♥子,有了工作
He had an apartment, he had a job.
多可惜 - 杰瑞!
What a shame. - Jerry!
帮帮我!
Help me!
我会的,巴布! 我会帮你的,巴布,别担心!
I will, Babu! I will help you, Babu! Don't worry!
然后汉克·巴奥亚一直在追我
Then Hank Bauer, you know, he's chasing me around.
在三垒他绊了一下 撞到了克里特·鲍育
He trips over third base and knocks over Clete Boyer.
什么?
What?
很有意思 - 这是什么?
Well, this is interesting. - What is it?
移♥民♥局的信
It's a letter from the lmmigration Bureau.
巴布的签证延期申请表
It's Babu's visa-renewal application form.
他们一定误放进我的信箱了
They must have put it in my mailbox by mistake.
他还需要吗?
Well, doesn't he need that?
上星期就给我的话 这一切就不会发生了
If you'd given me my mail last week, this never would have happened.
你该到我家来拿
Well, you should have come to my house to pick it up.
现在我很幽默吗? - 不,事实上,一点都不
So am I being funny now? - No, actually, you're not.
我跟你说过 我不可能一直很风趣的
See, I told you I wasn't funny all the time.
乔治,现在的我不幽默了
Hey, George, look, I'm not funny now.
昨晚也是 你让我们都感到压抑…
No, and you weren't funny last night. You got us both so depressed...
…吃完饭,她就让我送她回家了
...she asked me to drive her home after dinner.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表