剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
一周回顾
Here's what happened last week.
乔治和我去了NBC 我们告诉他们关于电视剧的一些想法
(NBC,美国全国广播公♥司♥)
George and I went up to NBC, and we told them the idea for the series.
现在我们等着签合同
We're waiting to sign the contract.
杰瑞,我希望你们签了这合同 我们会签的
Jerry, I want you to sign that contract. - We're gonna sign it.
事实上,乔治现在正跟NBC 的一个女员工在一起
In fact, George is out with the woman from NBC right now.
恐怕我们得把合同的事暂搁一下了
I'm afraid we're gonna have to pass.
你不签了? - 钱太少了
You're passing? - Well, it's much too low.
这块废铁就该是这个下场 我受够了
That's it for this piece of junk. I've had it.
这是你父母给你的那块? - 它就没准过
Is it the one your parents gave you? - It never works.
我们买♥♥给你的手表呢? - 在珠宝商那
Where's that watch we bought you? - It's at the jeweler.
我真希望有人能揍我
I would like somebody to hit me.
这个德沃拉怎么回事啊?
What's the matter with this Davola guy?
他现在盯上杰瑞了
He's after Jerry now.
我睡在多用沙发那夜以前 我是没有脊背问题
I never had a back problem until that night I slept on the convertible sofa.
古巴雪茄 我父亲送我的礼物
Cuban cigars. It's a present from my father.
给你 - 什么?雪茄?
Here you go. - What, cigars?
是的,古巴货
Yeah, Cubans.
怎么了? - 维可牢尼龙搭扣
What's wrong? - The Velcro.
我受不了它 那撕开的声音
I can't stand Velcro. That tearing sound.
听着,我在协商
Now, listen to me. I'm negotiating.
协商,生意就得这么做
Negotiation. This is what you do in business.
我东西都放这? - 是的
Leave all my stuff here? - Leave it.
给我们讲讲你的旅行吧 赖斯顿医生怎么样?
Tell us about the trip. How's Dr. Reston?
他很奇怪地能影响我,好吧?
He has this power over me, okay?
他用一种诡异的方式 控制着我的每一句话
He has this way of manipulating every little word that I say.
他就像斯文卓利
(伊莲想说的是斯文加利,某恐怖片主角)
He's like a Svenjolly.
告诉这个家伙你在跟别人见面 这是最简单的方法
Tell this guy you're seeing somebody else. That's the easiest way.
他叫克莱默
His name is Kramer.
我想让你告诉这个年轻人 让他给我打个电♥话♥
I want you to tell this young man to give me a call.
我钱包丢了 我钱包丢了
My wallet's gone! My wallet's gone!
这块表你从哪弄得?
Where did you get that watch?
我在垃圾桶找到的
I found it in the garbage can.
什么样的傻子会 丢掉这么好的手表呢?
What kind of an idiot throws away a perfectly good watch?
糟糕的礼物已成为一种产业 所有那些昂贵的礼物
It's an entire industry of bad gifts, all those executive gifts.
所有愚蠢的、可笑的 黄铜的、木制的东西
Any stupid, goofy, brass, wood thing.
他们在下面铺一块绿色的毡
They put a piece of green felt on the bottom.
“这是高尔夫、桌子、领带,爸爸”
"It's a golf, desk, tie and stress organizer, Dad."
对我来说,没有比镇纸 更能算得上糟糕的礼物了
Well, to me, nothing compares with the paperweight as a bad gift.
对于镇纸,这样说是最好不过的了:
There's no better way than a paperweight to express to someone...
“我压根就不想为选礼物花心思”
...that, "I refuse to put any thought into this at all."
这些人在什么地方办公? 连纸都会被吹下桌子
Where are these people working that papers are blowing right off of desks?
难道桌子被连到拖车尾部 冲下公路了?
Are the desks screwed to the back of a flatbed truck going down the highway?
难道他们在快帆船的 暸望台上打字吗?
Are they typing in the crow's-nest of a clipper ship?
你要镇纸有什么用?
What do you need a paperweight for?
《宋飞正传》 第四季 第6集 “钱包”下
我真搞不懂这个珠宝商 吉米·谢尔曼
I don't understand this jeweler, Jimmy Sherman.
他拿去一块表,用一周才能修好 而你的一天就修好了
He brings a watch, takes over a week to fix it. He fixed yours in one day.
你知道这帮珠宝商的 他们如迷一般
Oh, you know these jewelers. They're enigmas.
他们就如谜语里的秘密
They're mysteries wrapped in a riddle.
她真迷人 - 还不错
She's very attractive. - She's okay.
仅仅是不错? - 她还好了
Just okay? - She's nice.
她可不止不错 - 凑合吧
She's better than nice. - She's all right.
她那叫美 - 她不算美
She's beautiful. - She's not beautiful.
我觉得她美 - 那么你约她出去啊
I think she's beautiful. - So you ask her out.
我才不约她出去呢 - 为什么不呢?
I'm not gonna ask her out. - Why not?
如果你觉得她不美 肯定有问题了
If you don't think she's beautiful, something's wrong.
她是挺漂亮的 但还算不上美
She's pretty. She's not beautiful.
那还不叫美,我就去死好了
I should drop dead if she's not beautiful.
这太极端了吧 - 是还凑合
I think that's a little extreme. - She's all right.
两块完全相同的表 他告诉你要一周,而他的一天
Two exact same watches. He tells you a week and him a day.
这怎么可能?
How could that be?
这里面有猫腻
Something's fishy about this.
他说什么?
He said what?
“让他们去死” - “让他们去死?”
"The hell with them." - "The hell with them"?
他就是这么说的 - 天啊
Those were his exact words. - Oh, boy.
他说:“我们有500个剧可供选择”
He said, "We've got 500 shows to choose from.
我们为什么要给两个 没有点子和经验的家伙更多钱呢?
Why should we give two guys with no idea or experience more money?"
他语气很强硬?
He was pretty emphatic?
他拍了桌子 - 他拍了桌子?
He pounded on his desk. - He pounded?
我告诉你应该接受的
I told you to take the offer.
这不能怪我啊 不是我作的决定
Look, I had nothing to do with this. It wasn't my decision.
是杰瑞,他让我说的 我只是创作型的
It was Jerry. Jerry told me. I'm the creative guy.
商业这一块他负责 - 你说这是侮辱
He handles the business end. - You said it was insulting.
我引用他的话,我怎么会觉得被侮辱? 我从来就没被侮辱过
I was quoting him. Why would I be insulted? I'm never insulted.
你可以叫我秃子,在我头上倒汤 没什么事可以侮辱我的
You could call me "baldy," dump soup on my head. Nothing insults me.
我帮不了你 - 他们连讨价还价都没有?
Well, there's nothing I can do. - Don't they make a counteroffer?
他怎么可以就这么停了一笔交易 这个家伙是个疯子吗?
How can he just cancel the deal? What kind of a maniac is this guy?
他就说了不行,没说别的? - 拉塞尔就是这样
He just says no, and that's it? - Yeah, that's the way Russell is.
他不喜欢搞什么游戏 - 他必须搞,不能不搞
He doesn't like to play games. - He has to play. He can't not play.
我们现在就是在搞嘛
We're playing.
我得见他 怎么跟他联♥系♥?
I gotta see him. How do I get in touch with him?
你得等到周一 - 我等不到周一
You'll have to wait till Monday. - No. I can't wait till Monday.
那不可能,我现在得跟他谈 他住哪?
That's impossible. I gotta talk to him now. Where does he live?
我不能告诉你他的地址
I can't give you his address.
给我地址 - 还给我!
Give me that address. - Hey, give me that!
他就是想跟你说几句 我自己是劝不住了
He just wants to talk to you. I couldn't talk him out of it.
你就告诉他你是我男朋友 我们相爱了,好吗?
So you just tell him that you're my boyfriend and that we're in love, okay?
能办到吗? - 好的,我是你的男朋友,好的
Can you do that? - Yeah, I'm your boyfriend. Yeah.
好的 - 我们亲热过了吗?
Okay. - Have we been intimate?
是的,亲热过了
Yeah. Yeah, we've been intimate.
好的,多久一次?
All right, how often do we do it?
这很重要吗? 老实讲,你真的觉得…
Kramer, how is that important? Honestly, do you really think...
他会问…? - 他是精神病医师
...he's going to ask...? - He's a psychiatrist.
他们对这种问题感兴趣
They're interested in stuff like that.
好的,好的,我们每周…
All right. All right. We do it...
做五次,好吗?
...five times a week, okay?
好家伙 - 哦,天…
Oh, baby. - Oh, my...
好了,听着
All right, listen.
告诉我你怎么说 - 我知道怎么说
Just tell me what you'll say. - I know what to say.
但我得听一下 - 我不想大声说出来
No, but I would like to hear it. - I don't wanna say it out loud.
有碍现场发挥,就像格利森 他从来不排练
(格利森,电视喜剧《蜜月伴侣》公共汽车司机扮演者)
It kills the spontaneity. You know, Gleason, he never rehearsed.
打吧,打吧 - 好的,你跟他说
Go ahead. Do it. - Okay. You talk to him.
我会的 - 你头发还好吧?
I'll talk to him. - Hey, how's your hair?
很好
Well, yeah, it's good.
说真的,你不是那种玩火柴的人
You're not the type who should be playing with matches, seriously.
赖斯顿医生
Yes. Dr. Reston.
他在吗?
Is he in?
我是克莱默 他在等我的电♥话♥
Well, this is Kramer, and he's expecting my call.
是他吗? - 是的,赖斯顿医生
Is he? - Yes, yes, Dr. Reston.
你好
Well, hello there.
我是伊莲的好朋友 - 不是朋友
Well, I'm a good friend of Elaine's. - No, no, not friends.
事实上我们是…我们不是朋友 我们已经超越了朋友
We're actually... We're not friends. We're much more than friends.
恐怕我们之间有点问题
And... I'm afraid we have a bit of a problem.
关键问题是医生 我很爱伊莲…
Well, the point is doctor, I'm very much in love with Elaine...
她也很爱我…
...and she's very much in love with me, and, well...
假如你现在停下来…
...we would appreciate it if you would cease and desist...
不阻碍我们追求我们的真爱… 我们会很感激
...and allow us to pursue our courtship unfettered.
假如你不同意 医生,我保证你和…
If not, I can assure you, doctor, that I can make things unpleasant for you...
你的员工会很不爽 当然假如你有员工的话
...and your staff, if you have one.
但是关键是…
Yes. Yeah, but the point that l...
好的,可以
Well, no. Well, yeah, that's... It's possible.
我觉得可以 我先处理一下这边的事
Well, I suppose I could, but I'd have to shift a few things around.
等一下好吗? 继续
Wait. Hold on for a second, will you? Go ahead. Yeah.
好的
All right.
好的,太期待了
Yeah. Yeah. Well, okay. I look forward to it too.
再见
Okay, so long.
怎么了? 他说什么了?怎么了?
What happened? What did he say? What's going on?
他说要见面 - 见面?
Okay, he wants to get together. - Get together?
为什么? - 他想面谈
Why? - You know, he wants to talk.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表