剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
240美元? - 哦,有点旧了
$240 bucks? - Well, it was slightly used.
旧的?
Used?
我认为你这些活做得不怎么样
I don't think you did such a good job on these.
什么? - 这儿应该能照出你的脸
What? - Supposed to see your face there.
你在这儿看到你的脸了吗?
Do you see your face in there?
是
Yeah.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
告诉我情况 就在山下?
How about that. Went right down a hill?
好,不客气,拜
Okay. All right. Bye.
乔治,别管鞋了,帮我做点事
George, forget about the shoes. I want you to do something for me.
那个残疾女士出了事故
This handicapped woman had an accident.
有个人送给她一个刹车失灵的旧轮椅
Somebody gave her a used wheelchair with defective brakes.
真不是个东西!
Sons of bitches!
把这个大屏幕电视给她送去
Pick up this big-screen TV and deliver it to her.
大屏幕电视 - 你觉得你一个人能应付吗?
Big-screen TV. - You think you can handle it?
您好? - 嗨,我们是联邦志愿者
Yes? - Hi, we're from the United Volunteers.
我们过来抬电视
We've come to pick up the TV.
好,就在那边
Great, it's right over there.
这电视真大
It's a big one.
收据在谁那? - 我这
Who's got the receipt? - I do.
他们会给我们现金吗? - 这是他们的规定
Will they give us cash? - That's their policy.
我讨厌这个商场 车位从来都不够
I hate this mall. There are never any spaces here.
为什么不停在消防栓前面?
Why don't you park in front of the hydrant?
如果起火了怎么办? - 能有多大可能啊?
What if there's a fire? - Now what are the chances of that?
残疾人停车位是停车沙漠中的海市蜃楼
The handicapped parking spot is the mirage of the parking desert.
你知道那种感觉吗? 你在远处看到它
Do you know that feeling? You see it there in the distance.
你不敢相信你的眼睛 哪有那么好的事情
You can't believe your eyes. It's too good to be true.
这是一个在出口处大而宽的车位
It's a big wide spot by the entrance.
不知怎么没人看见
Somehow everybody missed it.
在特奥会上的残疾人停车位上是什么情形?
What is the handicapped parking situation at the Special Olympics?
他们肯定会堆起来 几百辆车堆在这两个停车位上
They must have to just stack, like, a hundred cars into those two spots.
他们其他人该怎么办?
How else are they gonna do it?
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表