剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
What are you doing?
什么? - 什么,你在点菜?
What? - What, you're ordering food now?
咋啦,我想吃个三明治
Yeah. Yeah, I decided to get a sandwich.
那松饼呢?
What happened to the muffin?
我饿了
I got a little hungry.
你突然就饿了?
All of a sudden you get hungry?
耶,你不满意吗?
Yeah. You got a problem with that?
不是
No.
好好享用你的午餐
Enjoy your lunch.
你知道嘛,松饼其实也可以吃得很饱
You know, a muffin can be very filling.
他现在要吃三明治了 - 我以为他只是吃个松饼
He's getting a sandwich now. - I thought he was gonna have a muffin.
他突然就饿了
All of a sudden, he gets hungry.
可松饼也能吃得很饱 - 就是啊
You know, a muffin can be very filling. - I know.
克莱默先生…
Mr. Kramer...
…你听证词听到现在
...you heard the testimony so far.
是否可以用你自己的话,告诉法庭
Would you please tell the court, in your own words...
…在九月十日的下午发生了什么事?
...what happened on the afternoon of September 10th?
你说“用我自己的话”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "in my own words"?
这不是我的话还能是谁的?
Whose words are they gonna be?
你知道我说什么
You know what I mean.
那天我很沮丧 - 为啥呢?
I was very upset that day. - And why was that?
你能不能让我说完…?让我说完 - 行,你继续
Would you let me say...? Let me talk. - All right. Go ahead.
行吧 - 好
All right. - Okay.
我那天特别沮丧 因为我永远也当不上银行家
I was very upset that day because I could never become a banker.
而没法成为银行家的挫败感…
And this failure to become a banker...
…吞噬着你,吞噬着,撕咬着 吞食着你的灵魂
...was eating at you. Eating, eating, eating at you inside.
没错
Yeah.
是你的家人逼着你去当银行家 这是他们的梦想而不是你的
It was your family that pushed you into banking. It was their dream for you.
纽曼先生? - 我正在重现…
Mr. Newman? - I'm trying to establish...
…克莱默先生当时脆弱的心理状态 我案子的成败全看这了
...Mr. Kramer's fragile emotional state. My entire case depends on it.
继续
Continue.
你刚才说什么,克莱默先生? - 问题是什么来着?
As you were saying, Mr. Kramer? - What was the question?
你正在述说你的父母 是如何逼迫你从事银行业
You're telling how your parents pushed you into banking.
哦,我父亲 当我还是个孩子的时候…
Well, my father, when I was a kid...
…他就带我去银行…
...he took me to the bank...
…他把我抱起来,指着那个出纳 对我说:
...and he lifted me up, and he pointed to the teller, and he said:
“亲儿子唉,瞧瞧他
"Sonny boy, take a good look at him.
你总有一天也会站到他的位置”
That's gonna be you someday."
但你从没当成银行家 是不是,克莱默先生?
But you never became a banker, did you, Mr. Kramer?
为什么?为什么你会失败?
Why? Why did you fail?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为你恨你父亲…
Because you hated your father...
…你会不惜一切去和他作对!
...and you would do anything to displease him!
是不是这样?
Isn't that true?
你能快点说到超速吗? - 当然,我正要说,法官大人
Could you get to the speeding? - Yes, I intend to, Your Honor.
于是,在九月十号♥的下午…
And then, on the afternoon of September 10th...
…你接到一个电♥话♥,是吗?
...you received a phone call, did you not?
电♥话♥?
Phone call?
对,一电♥话♥
Yes, a phone call.
谁打的?
From who?
我打的 - 你?
From me. - From you?
对,我!我打的! 我打给你电♥话♥,记得吗?
Yes, from me! From me! I called you, remember?
你给我打电♥话♥? - 对,我打了,你个白♥痴♥!
You called me? - Yes, I called you, you idiot!
因为你要…
Because you were going to...
你要…记得了吗? - 记得什么?
You were going to... Remember? - What?
你要…你要…
You were gonna... You were gonna...
你要做一些不好的事…
You were gonna do something...
…对你自己做不好的事
...to yourself. You were gonna do something.
记得银行的事吗!银行! 因为那事没成
Remember the banking! The banking! It wasn't working out.
恐怕我要宣布…
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to call...
就是那个,银行家! - 什么银行家?
Yes, a banker! - What banker?
你就是那个银行家!
You're a banker!
法官大人… - 够了…
Your Honor... - That's enough, Mr...
很显然,克莱默先生现在很混乱
Mr. Kramer is obviously very distraught.
我混乱? - 你给我闭嘴!
I'm distraught? - You shut up!
我请求休庭以便我可以带他出去…
I demand a recess so that I can take him outside...
…帮助他重新冷静下来
...and help him regain his composure.
那费用要追加75美元
That'll be $ 75.
你怎么回事,你个混♥蛋♥? 我们都商量好了!
What's the matter with you, you jerk? We had it all worked out!
他还在外面吗?你看见他了吗?
Is he out there? Do you see him?
我说不好
I'm not sure.
你要么看见了要么没看见
Well, either you see him or you don't.
那样的话,没有
All right, I don't.
他在干嘛?
What is he doing?
他难道在点咖啡?
Is he getting coffee?
我觉得他就是在点咖啡
I think he's getting coffee.
这家伙怎么想的?
What's with this guy?
你刚刚是不是点咖啡了?
Did you just order coffee?
是啊 - 这真是太过分了
Yeah. - This is really too much.
你哪里不爽啊? - 我坐在那边…
What is your problem? - I'm sitting over there...
…等了二十分钟等你吃完三文治
...waiting for you to finish for 20 minutes.
现在你又在喝咖啡,这又得花十分钟
Now you're drinking coffee. That's another 10 minutes.
那你就给我乖乖等着
Well, you're just gonna have to wait.
你从没说过什么银行的事
You never said anything about the banking.
你脑子有病! - 嘿,是你们啊
You're off your rocker! - Hey, you guys.
嘿 - 你们在这干嘛呢?
Hey. - What are you doing here?
那你们在这干嘛? - 德沃拉还在外面吗?
What are you doing here? - Is Davola outside?
德沃拉? - 对啊
Davola? - Yeah.
没,我没看见他 - 疯子乔伊·德沃拉?
No, I didn't see him. - Crazy Joe Davola?
杰瑞,这是你的十一美元账单 - 十一美元?是什么的?
Jerry, yours is $ 11. - Eleven dollars? For what?
松饼,三明治和咖啡
Muffin, sandwich and coffee.
嘿,NBC认可我的创意了 我们要写个试播剧本
Hey, NBC okayed our idea. We're gonna make the pilot.
马戏团怪人秀?
The circus freak show?
不是 - 试播剧?
No. - A pilot?
那你们能赚多少?五万,六万?
What do you make for something like that? Fifty, 60 thousand?
有什么区别吗?钱不重要
What's the difference? The money's not important.
嘿,纽曼,那红车是你的吗? - 对啊
Hey, Newman, is that your red car? - Yeah.
我想你又被开罚单了 - 快跑
I think you're getting a ticket. - Run.
快!快!快! - 嘿,你在干嘛?
Go! Go! Go! - Hey, what are you doing?
现在已经过六点了!你无权给我开罚单!
It's after 6:00! You can't give me a ticket!
你没这么容易得逞,我会抗♥议♥的
You're not gonna get away with this. I'll fight this.
我有目击证人 - 我全看见了
I've got witnesses. - I saw the whole thing.
这事用到试播剧里一定不错
This would be a good idea for the pilot.
得了吧,呕吐事件有趣多了
Get out of here. The vomiting is funnier.
哦,好像你说了算
Oh, like you know.
不,难道你说了算
No. You do.
很多州都设立了交通学校 违规之后都得去学习
Many states now have traffic school when you have an infraction.
我去过那种学校,我无所谓
I went to traffic school. I didn't mind it.
但我觉得那里的教员挺惨
I felt bad for the instructor.
无论他怎么开车,他每天都得去那
This guy goes to traffic school every day, no matter how he drives.
那他为什么不超速呢?
What is his incentive to not speed?
反正他无论如何都是要去的
He's going to traffic school, anyway.
干嘛不搞辆跑车 时速200英里在大街上飙车呢?
Why not get a racecar, do 200 miles an hour down the street?
警♥察♥拦住你问“你去哪?” “交通学校”“去吧”
Cop stops you. "Where you going?" "Traffic school." "Go ahead.
你得赶紧去了,因为你真该好好学学
And you better hurry. You really need it."
违规的惩罚不应该是去交通学校 或者交通法庭,而是罚他堵车
The punishment should be, instead of traffic school or traffic court, just traffic.
他们判你堵车100个小时
They sentence you to 100 hours of traffic.
派五个人随时随地开在你周围…
Five people drive all around you...
…时速只有五英里,无论你去哪都是如此
...at five miles an hour wherever you go.
你去拉斯维加斯,放眼望去空无一车
You're on your way to Vegas. There isn't a car in sight.
但你还是得说“快点,挪一边去”
Come on, move it.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表