剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
又不高贵,等级也不高 把我的票给我
A little dignity. A little class. Give me my ticket.
我站在这里卖♥♥
I will stand over here and sell it.
谢谢,站那去,我站这里
Thank you. Stand over there. I'll stand over here.
我知道我的立场 - 好吧
I know where I'm standing. - All right.
到这里来拿《小丑》的票啊 - 《小丑》就在这,哼?
Get your Pagliaccis here! - Pagliaccis right here, huh?
他们都去哪了?
Where are they already?
我保证他们卖♥♥不掉那些票
I guarantee you they don't sell those tickets.
嘿,看,那是博比·莱顿的公公理查曼先生
Hey, look. There's Bobby Leighton's father-in-law. Mr. Reichman.
乔治和我正在谈论他呢 简直不敢相信
George and I were just talking about him.
他把乔治从婚礼赶出去了
He threw George out of the wedding.
噢,是啊,当乔治敬了那糟糕的酒以后
Oh, yeah, when George made that bad toast.
你记得那骂人的敬酒吗? - 噢,记得,骂人的敬酒
You remember the curse toast? - Oh, yeah. The curse toast.
你相信那话吗?
Can you believe that message?
我这辈子都得堤防我的背后
I gotta spend my life looking over my shoulder.
我也是啊
Me too.
疯子乔伊·德沃拉
Crazy Joe Davola.
你怎么知道他的名字的? - 我怎么不知道他的名字?
How do you know his name? - Why wouldn't I know his name?
我从来没告诉过你他的名字 - 我从来没告诉过你他的名字
I never told you his name. - I never told you his name.
我们在说谁呢? - 乔伊·德沃拉
Who are we talking about here? - Joe Davola.
是啊,乔伊·德沃拉
Right, Joe Davola.
你怎么知道他的名字的?
How do you know his name?
我和那男人约过三次会 我肯定知道他的名字
I've been out with him three times. I should know the man's name.
噢,天哪!噢,天哪! - 他在跟踪你吗?
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! - He's stalking you?
你在和我开玩笑吧? - 你在和那个正准备杀我的人约会
Are you kidding me? - You're dating the madman...
你为什么没告诉我他的名字?
...who's trying to kill me? - Why didn't you tell me his name?
昨晚他指责我和别的人在一起
Last night he accused me of seeing someone else.
他说,“告诉我他的名字!” - 他那么说?
He said, "Tell me his name!" - He said that?
如果他看见我们 你能想像他会做出什么事情吗?
If he sees us, can you imagine what he'll do?
要是他认为我把他NBC的事情搞砸了 并且还偷了他女人
If he thinks I ruined his NBC deal and stole his girl!
他当然会想我死 - 那我呢?
That will be a kibosh for sure. - What about me?
打扰了
Excuse me.
拜托这是《小丑》
Come on. This is Pavarotti.
300美元?太贵了
Three hundred dollars. That's a lot of money.
史蒂文·霍尔茨曼去年在突尼斯演出过
Steven Holtzman did a production in Tunis last year.
据我所知,那些穆♥斯♥林♥十分喜欢
From what I understand, the Muslims really took to it.
我告诉你吧,你看上去是个好人 我们就别绕圈子了
I'll tell you what. You seem like a nice guy. Let's stop jerking around.
给我250,有人在等我,我要赶紧走了
Give me $250. I got people waiting for me. I gotta get the hell out of here.
倒卖♥♥,我告诉过他们要加强保安
Scalping. I told them to put on extra security.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
大叔,你就不能闪一边去吗? 我这正忙着呢
Pop, would you buzz off? I got something cooking here.
克斯坦萨? - 理查曼先生?
Costanza? - Mr. Reichman?
嘴巴还是那么脏,把票给我
Still a sewer-mouth. Give me those tickets.
哈罗德,别,哈罗德,注意你刚植的头发
Harold, don't. Harold, be careful of your hair transplant!
无论什么都好,碎钱也行
Anything is welcome. I accept change.
我什么也没有,我给了那人了
I don't have anything. I gave it to that guy.
你知道吗,你可以说不
You know, you could just say no.
但你不必侮辱我
You don't have to humiliate me.
我虽然穿成小丑,但我是一个人
I may be dressed as a clown, but I am a person.
那个人拿了… - 我不需要你这样的人…
The guy took... - I don't need people like you...
来看低我
...looking down their noses at me.
我只是个街头演员,想弄点钱来混日子
I am just a street performer trying to make enough to get by.
医生,有医生吗?
Doctor, is there a doctor anywhere?
我们需要医生!
We need a doctor!
你是在炫耀给你女朋友看,是吗?
What are you, showing off for your girlfriend here, is that it?
我不是他女朋友,我们约过会 但是没成功
I'm not his girlfriend. We dated for a while but things didn't work out.
你们这些人让我感到恶心
You people make me sick.
真是一个愤怒的小丑
That is one angry clown.
当一名小丑最难的部分
The hardest part about being a clown...
我猜是,你会经常被认为是小丑
...it seems to me, would be that you're constantly referred to as a clown.
“那小丑是谁?” 我不是和那小丑一起工作的
"Who is that clown? I'm not working with that clown.
你聘请了那小丑吗?
Did you hire that clown?
那家伙就是个小丑
The guy's a clown."
你怎么会开始当小丑的?
How do you even start into being a clown?
你怎么知道你想当小丑?
How do you know you wanna be a clown?
我猜你只是看到你的裤子很烂
I guess you just get to a point where your pants look so bad...
而比起把裤子弄好…
...it's actually easier to become a clown...
顺便做小丑就容易多了
...than having the proper alterations done.
如果你想想,一个小丑 要是他们周围没有马戏团的话
If you think about it, a clown, if there isn't a circus around them...
他将是个非常烦人的人
...is really just a very annoying person.
我的意思是 若你坐在这家伙的大众车的后座
I mean, you're in the back seat of this guy's Volkswagen...
“什么,你还要再搭一个人,噢,兄弟”
"What, you're picking somebody else up? Oh, man."
我有一张票,有人要吗? 《小丑》,《小丑》
I got one. Who needs one? Pagliacci. Pagliacci.
悲剧的小丑
The tragic clown. Pagliacci...
你说什么来着?
What did you say?
你是个警♥察♥?
What, are you a cop?
不,我是个小丑
No. I'm a clown.
你看起来好面熟
Man, you look familiar.
你去过马戏团吗?
You ever been to the circus?
小时候去过 - 喜欢吗?
Well, when I was a kid. - Did you like it?
是挺有趣的
Well, it was fun.
有点怕那些小丑
Was kind of scared of the clowns.
那你现在仍然怕那些小丑吗?
Are you still scared of clowns?
是啊
Yeah.
我们要错过序幕了
We're gonna miss the overture.
序幕,幕,光 这就对了, 我们达到那高度
Overture, curtains, lights This is it, we'll hit the heights
我们在表演中能达到什么高度呢,这就是啦
And, oh, what heights we'll hit On with the show, this is it
你知道吗,太差劲了
You know, it is so sad.
你高文化修养的知识都来自兔八哥卡♥通♥
All your knowledge of high culture comes from Bugs Bunny cartoons.
噢,又是那个小丑 他到底要什么?
Oh, there's that clown again. What does he want from me?
我是认真的,我没有碎钱
Look, I'm serious. I don't have the quarter.
那人拿了 - 我不要钱
That guy took it. - I don't want any money.
我闻到樱桃味
I smell cherry.
是比安卡 - 比安卡?
It's Binaca. - Binaca?
走!走!
Go! Go!
好吧,我们怎么说的,275块? - 250块
All right, what did we say, 275? - Two fifty.
250?你确定? - 是我确定
Two fifty? Are you sure? - Yeah, yeah, I'm sure.
好吧,好吧,那就250 - 乔治!
All right. All right, 250. - George!
苏珊 - 我不敢相信
Susan. - I don't believe it.
很开心能赶上你
I'm so glad I caught you.
你在这做什么,你不是要去机场的吗?
What are you doing here? You were going to the airport.
飞机出了些问题 他们在费城降落了
Some plane problems. They landed in Philadelphia.
那怎么了?他们没其他飞机了? 她不能坐公交车?
So what? They don't have another plane? She couldn't take a bus?
她明天才到,但我赶上了
She's coming in tomorrow. But I made it.
是啊,你赶上了
Yeah. How about that? You made it.
我好激动啊,现在我们一起去看歌♥剧
I'm so excited. Now we get to see the opera together.
我们一起去…走吧…看歌♥剧
We get to go to the opera... Get out of here... Together.
那是谁? - 那是哈里·福格
Who's that? - That's, that's Harry Fong.
他是我非常好的朋友 是个歌♥剧迷
He's a very good friend of mine. He's a big opera buff.
好好享受吧,哈里!
Enjoy the show there, Harry!
我们走吧 - 你知道吗?
Come on. Let's go. - You know what?
拜托,你必须让我们进 - 没有票不行
Come on. You gotta let us in. - Not without tickets.
我们有票,但不在身上
We have tickets. Just not with us.
那就是个问题了,请借过
Well, that's a problem. Excuse me.
你不明白,有人在追我们 一个疯了的小丑
You don't understand. Someone's after us, a crazy clown.
他要杀了我们! - 一个疯小丑在追你们?
He's trying to kill us! - A crazy clown is after you?
噢,太讽刺了
Oh, that's rich.
让让路,好让有票的人通过
Clear the way so people with tickets can pass.
我们和他一起的 - 你们准备好了吗?
We're with him. - Are you guys ready?
是的 - 你们看见乔治了吗?
Yes. Yes. - Have you seen George?
我以为他和你一起 - 来吧,他自己搞定了
We thought he was with you. - Come on. He's on his own.
这里
Here.
我来了
Here I come.
座位很不错,是吧? - 嗯
These are great seats, huh? - Yeah.
看这演员阵容 帕瓦罗蒂,伊娃·玛顿
Boy, some cast, huh? Pavarotti, Eva Marton.
伊娃·玛顿,我听说过她
Eva Marton. I've heard of her.
她演什么角色? - 她演小丑的妻子,内达
Who's she playing? - She's playing Pagliacci's wife, Nedda.
内达? - 嗯
Nedda? - Yeah.
噢,天哪
Oh, my God.
不好意思,不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表