剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
…然后他就说他急着回家…
...and that's when he told me that he was racing home...
…是因为他的朋友要自杀
...because his friend was about to commit suicide.
然后呢?
And then what happened?
他开始大声呼喊,歇斯底里
He became very loud and hysterical.
他在说话的时候挥舞着双臂…
He was flailing his arms about as he told the story...
…接着他就躺倒了地上…
...and then he threw himself on the ground...
…拉着我的腿求我…
...and he grabbed me around the legs...
…求我放他走
...and he begged me to let him go.
当我拒绝的时候…
And when I refused...
…他就开始尖叫:“我的朋友快死了
...that's when he began to scream, "My friend's going to die.
我的朋友快死了”
My friend's going to die."
我不知道你们是怎么想的 但我们确实想和你们合作
I don't know how you guys feel, but we would like to be in business with you.
我们想合作 - 非常想
We would like to be in business. - Love to be in business.
我们会合作的 - 对,合作
We'll do business. - Business.
我们合作吧 - 这就是在合作嘛
Let's have business. - This is business.
我们能否要一份La Cocina的副本?
Would it be possible to get a copy of La Cocina?
你的那个非百老汇剧本啊
(戏剧作品,常为实验性的且不昂贵 常在纽约城百老汇娱乐区外上演)
Your off-Broadway play.
唉,那个…
Gee, you know...
那…那真是最倒霉的事,我…
It's... It's the damndest thing. l...
我最近搬家,资料全丢了
I moved recently, and my files disappeared.
我…我不知道他们是从卡车上掉了…
Now l... I don't know if they fell off the truck...
…还是有人使小心眼 不过我一定要告诉你:
...or if there was some foul play, but let me tell you:
我跟那搬家公♥司♥没完
I am not through with that moving company.
我发誓
That's my vow to you.
说实话我挺喜欢你们两个
Well, I got a feeling about you two.
更重要的是…
And even more than that...
…我对这位女士的眼力有绝对的信心
...I place great confidence in this lady's judgment.
好眼力 - 好眼力
Good judgment. - Good judgment.
好得没话说 - 戴着耳钉的好眼力
That's a pile of judgment. - Yes. Yes, judgment with earrings on.
那我们就决定试播吧
So let's make a pilot.
我得去西斯特切斯特
I had gone up to Westchester.
我每周二都要去
I go every Tuesday.
我从事盲人慈善工作…
I do charity work with the blind...
…一般是在空闲的时候去“灯塔”
...in my spare time for the Lighthouse.
我那会正和一个双目失明的老人 玩Parcheesi… (印度宫廷十字戏)
I was in the middle of a game of Parcheesi with an old blind man...
…然后我说抱歉去给朋友打个电♥话♥…
...and I excused myself to call my friend...
…因为他最近情绪很低落…
...as he was very depressed lately...
…因为他从来没当上银行家
...because he never became a banker.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你想啊,当银行家是他毕生的梦想 而他…
You see, it had been his lifelong dream to be a banker, and he...
…就在前一天 被一家银行拒绝了
Just the day before, he was turned down by a bank.
我想是汉华实业银行…
I believe it was the Manufacturers Hanover...
…就是坐落在莱克星顿大街 和四十大街交界处那个
...on Lexington and 40th Street.
那是两星期来 第三家拒绝了他的银行…
That was the third bank in two weeks to turn him down...
…所以我…我…有点担心他 我想问问他是不是没事了
...so I was... I was a little concerned. I wanted to see how he was doing.
法官大人,那时候他的声音 轻得几乎听不见
Well, Your Honor, he was barely audible...
…但是,我…我马上想起他说过…
...but l... I distinctly recall him saying...
嘿,马友友
Hey, Yo-Yo Ma.
所以我急速赶回去救我的朋友 但却因为超速被拦下来了
So I sped home to save my friend's life, and I was stopped for speeding.
没错,我承认我超速…
Yes, I admit I was speeding...
…但那是为了挽救另一个人的生命
...but it was to save a man's life.
一个亲密的朋友
A close friend.
一个只是想去爱…
An innocent person who wanted nothing more out of life than to love...
想被爱和想当银行家的无辜的人
...to be loved and to be a banker.
那他没自杀喽?
So then he didn't kill himself?
没有,法官大人,没有
No, sir, he did not.
但这只是因为上帝的垂怜
But only by the grace of God.
他今天就在法庭上,就坐在那!
He is in the courtroom today, sitting right over there!
他可以证明我的所有证词
And he can corroborate my entire testimony.
瞧,我说了吧,我说了吧!
See! Told you! I told you!
现在我们只要把它写下来就行了 - 没错!
Now all we gotta do is write it. - Yes!
那我们怎么写呢?
How are we gonna do that?
嘿!恭喜啊 - 多谢
Hey! Congratulations. - Thanks.
多谢,多谢 - 太感谢了
Thank you. Thanks. - Thank you.
我以为你会生我的气
You know, I thought you were mad at me.
宋飞先生,有您的电♥话♥
Mr. Seinfeld, you have a telephone call.
电♥话♥?谁会知道我在这呢?
Phone call? Who knows I'm here?
喂?老妈?
Hello? Mom?
你怎么知道我在这?
How did you know I was here?
哦,我没对他凶啊!真是胡说八道!
Oh, I was not rude to him. That is baloney!
我那时候没空聊,我要开会
I couldn't talk. I had a meeting.
不知道,他…他大概说了些 关于睡衣的事
I don't know. He... He went off on some thing about pajamas.
你给我那干洗的账单的时候 我以为这剧没戏了
When you sent me the bill, I thought the show didn't have a chance.
哦,只是被吐了一身而已
Oh, it was only vomit.
不管怎么说,我得付你衣服干洗的钱
Anyway, I would like to pay for the dry cleaning.
哦,不用了,没事的 - 不,不,不
Oh, no, no. It's okay. - Oh, no, no, no.
我们都出了一份,我们有钱
We all chipped in. We have the money.
好吧,18块
Well, it was $ 18.
好的,18块,给,拿好 - 好了
Okay, $ 18. There it is. There you go. - All right.
那我们这周末还能一块出去吗
So maybe we could get together this weekend.
好啊,打电♥话♥给我 - 好,太棒了
Yeah. Call me. - All right. Great.
拜 - 拜,谢谢
Bye. - Bye. Thanks.
拜
Bye.
我真不敢相信她收了那钱
I can't believe she took the money.
怎么了?
Why?
我说给,她应该说不用啦
I offered to pay. She should have said no.
她说了,可你一定要给
She did. You insisted.
也许试播的剧本就可以用这个 关于吐了某人一身
This is what the pilot should be about. Vomiting on somebody's vest.
我们能赚多少?五万?六万?
How much are we gonna get for this?
呃,我…我不确定 - 应该有五六万吧,一定有五万
Oh, l... I don't know. - We gotta get 50. Gotta get 50.
走走走,去咖啡屋,给你经理打电♥话♥ 或许他们已经说定报酬了
We'll go. You call your manager. Maybe they made an offer.
好吧 - 太好了,快走快走
Okay. - All right, let's go, let's go.
一万三?
Thirteen thousand?
就是一万三
Thirteen thousand.
每人一份? - 不,是两个人的
Apiece? - No, for both.
简直是侮辱 特德·丹森一集就能赚80万
That's insulting. Ted Danson makes $800,000 an episode.
你能不能别提特德·丹森? - 可他确实赚那么多
Would you stop with the Ted Danson? - Well, he does.
你个疯子 - 那真对不起了
You're nuts. - I'm sorry.
我就是受不了 特德·丹森比我多赚那么多
I can't live knowing that Ted Danson makes that much more than me.
他算老几? - 他算得上是个人物
Who's he? - He's somebody.
那我呢? - 你是个无名小卒
What about me? - You're nobody.
为什么他是大人物而我不是? - 因为他优秀而你不是
Why him? Why not me? - He's good. You're not.
我比他强多了 - 你比他差
I'm better than him. - You're worse.
差很多,差很多很多
Much, much worse.
德沃拉来了 - 什么?哪儿?
There's Davola. - What? Where?
哪儿?哪儿? - 外头,我看到他在外头
Where? - Outside. I just saw him outside.
怎么了?
What is it?
哦,是关于病人的事
Oh, it's this patient.
又来?
Again?
我相当肯定
I'm fairly certain.
我忘了给他开足够的处方了
I forgot to leave him an extra prescription for his medication.
就算他几天不吃安定也死不了吧
Well, so he can live without his Valium for a couple of days.
不,你不清楚状况
No, you don't understand.
他会变得很危险
He could be dangerous.
出去看看他是不是还在那
Go outside and see if he's there.
我不能出去,他知道我们是一伙的
I can't go. He knows we're friends.
那我该怎么办?
Well, what am I supposed to do?
我还得带克莱默去看医生
I gotta take Kramer to the doctor.
找警♥察♥去 - 好主意
Tell the cop. - Good idea.
打扰一下,警官
Excuse me, officer.
外头有个疯子 他等着我出去好打我一顿
There's a guy outside, and he's a nutjob, and he's waiting to beat me up.
你能不能陪我出去,送我上了出租车?
If you could just walk me outside and wait till I get into a cab.
耶,没问题,只要… 等我吃个小松饼
Yeah, all right. Just... Just let me get a muffin.
多谢
Thanks.
他要先吃个小松饼,然后就送我们出去
He's gonna get a muffin. Then he'll walk us outside.
一辈子这么躲着也不错,不是吗?
This is a great way to go through life, isn't it?
嘿,他在看菜单了
Hey, he's looking at the menu now.
他看菜单干嘛?
What's he looking at the menu for?
我以为你说他只是吃个松饼
I thought you said he was gonna get a muffin.
你这是在干嘛?
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表