剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
We've been close ever since.
你们住在一起吗?
Do you guys live together?
住一起? - 不,我有自己的房♥子
Live together? - No, I got my own place.
嗯,那你们的父母知道吗?
Oh, and do your parents know?
知道什么? - 我的父母?
Know what? - My parents?
他们啥也不知道
They don't know what's going on.
你是在咖啡店偷听我们说话的女孩
You're that girl in the coffee shop that was eavesdropping on us.
所以你看起来很眼熟
I knew you looked familiar.
哦,不!不!
Oh, no! No!
我还是走吧 - 这是天大的误会
I better get going. - There's been a big misunderstanding.
知道你在偷听,所以投你所好
We did that for your benefit. We knew you were eavesdropping.
所以她才故意那么说,我们不是同性恋
That's why my friend said all that. It was on purpose. We're not gay.
这事本身没什么问题
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
当然不是 - 如果你是,也挺好
No, of course not. - It's fine, if that's who you are.
当然 - 我是说,我有很多同性恋朋友
Absolutely. - I mean, I have many gay friends.
我父亲是同性恋 - 等等…
My father's gay. - Look...
我听到了的
...I know what I heard.
那是个玩笑 - 等等,你想和我现在上♥床♥吗?
Heard. It was a joke. - Look, you wanna have sex right now?
你现在想和我上♥床♥吗?我们走
Do you wanna have sex with me right now? Let's go.
好了!我们走,宝贝!快点!
Come on! Let's go, baby! Come on!
嘿,快点,我们去蒸桑拿
Hey, come on. Let's go. I thought we were gonna take a steam.
我不想去 - 不去桑拿
No, I don't want any steam. - No. No steam.
我不想自己光着坐在那
Well, I don't wanna sit there naked all by myself.
都是你的错
The whole thing's your fault.
你想让我和她谈谈?我愿意效劳
You want me to talk to her? I'd be perfectly willing to.
我不信 - 你了解我
I don't think so. - Because you know me...
我走进去,问题解决了
...I walk into a room, problem solved.
她说会考虑一下
She says she'll think about it.
即使如此,不过是纽约大学报纸里的文章
So what, even if it does come out. It'll just be in an NYU paper.
怎么不脱了夹克?
Why don't you take your jacket off?
不用,挺舒服的 - 我再打一次
No, I'm okay. - I'm gonna try her again.
哎呀
Boy.
生日快乐,开心吧!
Happy birthday. "Faruba!"
今天不是我生日 - 那么,恕难同意
Today's not my birthday. - Well, I beg to differ.
我知道我的生日是哪天
Well, I think I know when my birthday is.
好吧,你说得对,但你也会错
Yeah, well, you'd think so, but you'd be wrong.
也许他说得对 也许今天就是我生日
Maybe he's right. Maybe it is my birthday.
你能脱掉夹克吗?
Would you take the jacket off?
别管我,别唠叨我的夹克了
Leave me alone. Get off my back about the jacket.
哦,瞧瞧,是个电♥话♥机 - 对
Oh, look at this. A phone. - Yeah.
一个双线电♥话♥机
A two-line phone.
太棒了,多谢
That's terrific! Thanks a lot.
即使有人在线上,我也能打给别人
Now when someone's on the phone, I can make a call.
是啊 - 伊莲,你瞧,双线电♥话♥机
Yeah. - Look, Elaine, a two-line phone.
哦,我看见了
Yeah, I see it.
我也要给自己买♥♥一个
I'm gonna get one myself.
你去哪?
Where you going?
去退货
I gotta go return something.
听到拨号♥音了
I got a dial tone.
哦,这是第一通电♥话♥ - 是啊
Okay, this is the maiden call. - Yeah.
等等,我要接第一个电♥话♥
Wait, wait. I wanna get the first call.
好的,你回家,我打给你
All right. Go to your house. I'll call you.
喂 - 喂
Hello. - Hello.
嘿,听到了,这真棒,非常感谢
Hey, it's working. This is great. Thanks a lot.
生日快乐,老兄 - 等等,有电♥话♥进来
Happy birthday, buddy. - Wait, I got a call on the other line.
好的,再见 - 好的,晚点再打给你
Okay, later. - All right, I'll talk to you later.
喂? - 杰瑞,我是纽约大学的莎伦
Hello? - Jerry, it's Sharon from N YU.
哦,嗨 - 我只是想告诉你
Oh, hi. - I was just calling to tell you...
我不会用那个角度来写这个故事
...I'm not gonna play up that angle we talked about on the story.
哦,太谢谢,太棒了
Oh, thank you very much. That's great.
等一下,有电♥话♥进来
Hold on a second. I got a call on the other line.
喂 - 嘿
Hello. - Hey.
你怎样?那个报纸的记者
How you doing? You know I got that reporter from the newspaper...
在另一条线上 - 她说什么了?
...on the other line. - So, what did she say?
她说她不会用那个角度写
She said she's not gonna play up that angle in the story.
她真以为我们是同性恋 她(当时)还真上当了
She thinks we're heterosexual. I guess we fooled her.
我先和她说完,你等会儿
All right, I'll get rid of her. Hold on.
莎伦?
Sharon?
喂?
Hello?
莎伦,在吗?
Sharon, are you there?
我回来了 - 你知道…
I'm back. - You know...
我能听到你刚才说的话
...I could hear you on the other line.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
我听到你说:“莎伦,在吗?”
I heard what you said: "Sharon, are you there?"
你能听到另一条线? 你确定?
You heard me talking on the other line? Are you sure?
是的,我听到了
Yes, I heard you.
也许她已经挂电♥话♥了
Maybe she was disconnected.
也许她没有,也许她听到全部对话
Maybe she wasn't. Maybe she heard the whole conversation.
好,那我打给克莱默 看看你能听到什么,别挂
All right. Let me call Kramer, and see if you can hear anything. Hold on.
喂 - 这电♥话♥
Hello. - There may be...
好像有问题,别挂电♥话♥
...a problem with the phone. Hold on.
“这电♥话♥好像有问题”
"There may be a problem with the phone."
哦,不!
Oh, no!
克莱默,这电♥话♥真垃圾,再见
Kramer, this phone's a piece of junk. Goodbye.
“这电♥话♥真垃圾”
"This phone's a piece of junk."
哦,不!她全听到了! 我们该怎么办?
Oh, no! She's heard everything! What will we do?
她以为我们是同性恋 尽管这事本身没什么错
She thinks we're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
不,当然不,个人的性取向
No, no, of course not. People's personal sexual preferences...
与他人无关
...are nobody's business but their own.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
是伊莲吗?很高兴见到你
Elaine, right? Nice to meet you.
非常感谢你愿意见我 - 当然,请坐?
Thanks for meeting with me. - Sure. Would you like to take a seat?
当然 - 谢谢
Sure. - Thank you.
为什么不脱了外套?
Why don't you take your coat off?
她坚持让我脱掉外套
So she kept insisting I take off my coat.
我拒绝,然后她强行帮我脱掉
I refused, and then she forcibly tried to get me to remove it.
在我那里她也不脱掉
She didn't take her coat off in my house, either.
在印度尼西亚部落里 如果你在别人家里
You know there are tribes in Indonesia where if you keep your coat on...
穿着外套,会引起家庭战争
...in somebody's house, the families go to war.
省省吧
Give me a break.
你坚持不脱外套,纽约大学所有人
So you don't take your coat off, and now everyone at NYU...
都会认为我是同性恋 但是这事本身没什么错
...thinks I'm gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
根本没错
Not at all.
脱了外套 - 我不想脱
Take that coat off. - I don't want to take it off.
脱掉
Take your coat off, already.
我想看看那报道,什么时候发行?
When will we see it? I'd like to read the article.
他们会寄给我
They're sending it to me.
好吧,那么…
All right, well...
拿着,生日快乐 - 谢谢
Here you go. Happy birthday. - Thank you.
两张《红男绿女》戏票,我要和你去
Two tickets to Guys and Dolls. I'm gonna go with you.
《红男绿女》?那个百老汇音乐剧?
Guys and Dolls? Isn't that a lavish Broadway musical?
是《红男绿女》,不是《红男绿男》
It's Guys and Dolls, not Guys and Guys.
也对,《红男绿女》,非常感谢
You're right. Guys and Dolls. Thanks. Thanks very much.
好吧 - 那么…
All right. - All right, well...
生日快乐 - 哦,阿莲!
Happy birthday. - Oh, Lainey!
贝蒂·米德勒全集 (著名歌♥星,赢得大奖无数)
The Collected Works of Bette Midler.
怎么?我以为你喜欢贝蒂·米德勒
What? l... I thought you liked Bette Midler.
她还好了
She's all right.
你说过你喜欢她 - 所以呢?也许我喜欢她
You said you liked her. - Well, so what? Maybe I do like her.
所以呢? - 没什么
So what? - So nothing.
谢谢你的CD - 哦,不客气
Well, thanks for the CDs. - Yeah, you're welcome.
为什么那边有人对你指指点点?
Why are those two people pointing at you over there?
不清楚
I don't know.
那是什么? - 是纽约邮报
What've you got there? - The New York Post.
这里有篇关于你的文章
They've got an article about you.
“尽管他们保持分居”
"Although they maintain separate residences...
“这位喜剧演员 和他的伴侣难舍难分”
...the comedian and his longtime companion seem to be inseparable."
哦,不,联合通讯社 看到纽约大学的故事
Oh, no, The Associated Press picked up the NYU story.
现在世人皆知了
That's gonna be in every paper.
我公开了,但我从来没瞒过啊
I've been outed. I wasn't even in.
现在都认为我们是同性恋
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表