剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我总是和选道专家一起塞车
I'm always in traffic with the lane expert.
你知道这类人吗? 总是不停筛选
Do you know this type of person? Constantly re-evaluating...
他们的车道,总是不确定
...their lane choice. Never quite sure:
"对我的人生来说,这是最好的车道吗?"
"Is this the best lane for me, for my life?"
他们总是超前一点 “我能到那边去吗?
They're always a little bit ahead. "Can I get in over there?
我能到你前面去吗?”
Can I get ahead of you? "
好,来这边吧,兄弟 我们这边走得快
Yeah, come on over here, pal. We're zooming over here.
这是一条秘密车道 没人知道的哦
This is the secret lane, nobody knows about it.
最终极的…我认为最终极的 交通心理测验…
The ultimate... I think the ultimate psychological test of traffic...
就是道路塞死了,车子动都不动
...is the total dead stop. Not even rolling...
你向窗外望去 可以清楚看到扔掉的口香糖
...and you look out the window, you see gum clearly.
但我们很清楚以后的交通会更糟糕
But we know that in the future, traffic will get even worse than that.
那该会怎样? 要倒♥退♥着开车吗?可能吗?
What will happen? Will it start moving backwards? Is that possible?
某天我们会这样 “这交通真糟糕啊”
That someday we'll be going, " Boy, this is some really bad traffic now.
“真糟糕”
This is really bad.
“我要离开这条道 回去上另外一条”
I'm gonna try and get off, and get back on going the other way. "
她不会杀了我吧? - 不,当然不会
She can't kill me, right? -No, of course not.
谁不分手啊 - 每天都有
People break up all the time. -Every day.
可是不管用啊,我能怎么办呢?
It just didn't work out. What can I do?
我曾经想要爱她 我试过去爱她,可是不行啊
I wanted to love her. I tried to love her. I couldn't.
你试过了
You tried.
我会看着她的脸,对自己说 “来吧,爱她,爱她”
I'd be looking at her face, I'd go, "Come on. Love her. Love her."
你有告诉她你爱过她吗? - 我没别的选择了
Did you tell her you loved her? -I had no choice.
她逼我说的
She squeezed it out of me.
她告诉我她爱我,好 所以开始的时候,我就看着她
She'd tell me she loved me. All right, so at first, I'd just look at her.
我会说“噢,真的吗?”
I'd go, "Oh, really?"
或者是,“这,这还真有意思”
Or, " Boy, that's... That's something."
但是最后,你还是要说
But eventually, you have to come back with:
“呃,我爱你” 你也只能坚持这么久了
"Well, I love you." You know, you can only hold out for so long.
你也是个正常人 - 我甚至都没有约过她
You're a human being. -I didn't even ask her out.
她先约我出去,她打电♥话♥给我
She asked me out first. She called me up.
我能怎样,拒绝她吗? 我不能这样对人家
What was I supposed to do, say no? I can't do that to someone.
你太善良了 - 对,我就是太善良了
You're too nice a guy. -I am. I'm a nice guy.
然后她就开始诱惑我
And then she seduced me.
我们一起在我家 我在沙发上,她坐椅子
We're in my apartment, I'm on the couch, she's on the chair.
我起来去厕所,然后回来
I get up to go to the bathroom, I come back...
她就做在沙发上了
...she's on the couch.
我能怎么办呢?什么都不做吗?
What am I supposed to do? Not do anything?
不行,我不能侮辱她
I couldn't. I would've insulted her.
你也是血气方刚的男子汉 - 可是都不是我的错啊
You're flesh and blood. -I had nothing to do with any of this.
我见了她所有朋友
I met all her friends.
我不想见他们,我想尽量避免
I didn't want to meet them. I kept trying to avoid it.
但我知道这只会让我更深陷泥潭
I knew it would only get me in deeper.
但是他们无处不在 他们随时随地出现
But they were everywhere. They kept popping up all over the place.
“这是南希、苏珊、阿美 我表弟、我哥哥、我爸爸”
"This is Nancy, Susan, Amy, my cousin, my brother, my father."
我就像陷进了流沙 - 我见她的时候我就跟你说了
It's like I'm in quicksand here. -I told you when I met her.
我脊背好不舒服
My back is killing me.
你得去看看我的脊背按♥摩♥师 他真的很棒
You gotta go to my chiropractor. He's the best.
大家的都是最棒的 - 我会帮你预定
Everybody's guy is the best. -I'll make an appointment for you.
我们一起去 - 拜托,他们啥都不干的
We'll go together. -Please, they don't do anything.
我要当面跟她说分手吗? 我能在电♥话♥里说吗?
Do I have to break up with her in person? Can't I do it over the phone?
我对这些不感冒 - 要像撕创可贴一样
I have no stomach for these things. -Do it like a Band-Aid.
就一下子,干净利落!
One motion, right off!
你好 - 你好
Hi. -Hi.
你们在干什么? - 我让你进来
What are you doing? -I'm letting you in.
不,我不要坐后座 那样我就被你们的对话排斥在外了
No, I don't want to sit in back. I'll be left out of the conversation.
不,不会的 - 是的,会的,乔治
No, you won't. -Yes, I will, George.
我要得抬起下巴听你们说话
I'll have to stick my chin on top of the seat.
好 - 你怎么不坐中间?
Okay. -Why can't you sit in the middle?
拜托,这样看上去不太好吧 男、男、女
Please. It doesn't look good. Boy, boy, girl.
我觉得你好像害怕坐在男人旁边
I think you're afraid to sit next to a man.
你有点同性恋倾向,对不?
You're a little homophobic, aren't you?
有很明显吗?
Is it that obvious?
你好,杰瑞 - 你好
Hello, Jerry. -Hello.
你剪头发了? - 没有,是洗澡了
Did you get a haircut? -Nope. Shower.
我们去哪里吃东西?
So where are we eating?
你们说这事奇不奇怪 有个这样的人
Tell me if you think this is strange. There's this guy...
和我住在同一栋房♥子里 是一对夫妇介绍我们认识的
...who lives in my building who I was introduced to a couple years ago.
他是做老师之类的工作吧
He's a teacher or something.
反正,我们见过之后 不管我们是在街上碰到
Anyway, after we met, whenever we'd run into each other in the street...
或者是在图书馆,或者某处
...or in the lobby, or whatever...
我们会停下来聊一会 不多,就一些打趣的话
...we would stop and chat a little bit. Nothing much. Little pleasantries.
他是个好人,有个家庭
He's a nice guy. He's got a family.
过了不久之后,我就发现
Then after a while, I noticed there was...
我们不会停下来,只会打招呼 然后继续走
...no more stopping, just saying hello and continuing on our way.
然后就连招呼都不打了
And then the verbal hellos stopped...
我们就只点点头
...and we just went into these little sort of nods of recognition.
没关系,我觉得 通常这种关系就是会变成这样
So fine, I figure, that's where this relationship is finally gonna settle.
礼貌地点头
Polite nodding.
然后某天
Then one day...
他不点头了
...he doesn't nod.
像我不存在一样?
Like I don't exist?
他从点头,到啥都不做
He went from nods to nothing.
现在当我们经过对方的时候 就有种敌意的氛围
Now there's this intense animosity whenever we pass.
就像我们真的恨对方,没有任何原因
I mean, it's like we really hate each other. It's based on nothing.
人与人之间的关系就像器官
A relationship is an organism.
你创造了它
You created this thing...
你让它饿肚子,它就反过来报复你
...and then you starved it, so it turned against you.
《魔点》里就是这么演的
Same thing happened in The Blob.
我觉得你应该跟这个男的说点什么 面对他
I think you absolutely have to say something to this guy. Confront him.
真的吗? - 对
Really? -Yes.
你会这么做吗? - 除非我不是我
Would you do that? -Lf I was a different person.
宋飞正传 第二季 第1集 “前女友”
你好?
Hello?
你好,请问格兰在吗?
Hello, is Glen there?
对不起 请问你这里是805-555-3234吗?
I'm sorry. Is this 805-555-3234?
是,我想我是打错了 我想问是我拨错了,还是…
Yes, I know I have the wrong number. I want to know if I dialled wrong or...
这些人怎么这样?
Why do people do that?
上来吧
Come on up.
噢,又是你啊,看吧?
Oh, it's you again. See?
如果你回答我,我就不需要这样了
If you'd answered me, I wouldn't have had to do this.
我已经给打了两个长途了 为什么你就不能…?
That's two long-distance calls I've made to you. Why can't you...?
为什么 为什么他们就这样挂掉电♥话♥?
Why? Why do they just hang up like that?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
尝尝这个 - 不用了,我刚吃了三文治
Taste this. -No, I just had a sandwich.
不,你试试 - 我现在不想吃哈密瓜
No, taste it. -I don't want cantaloupe now.
你从来没尝过这样的哈密瓜 - 我只吃哈密瓜…
You never had it like this before. -I only eat cantaloupe...
杰瑞,这真是个好哈密瓜 - 好吧
Jerry, this is great cantaloupe. -All right.
真不错 - 不错吧
It's very good. It's good. -It's good, huh?
我在乔那里买♥♥的,四毛九一磅
I got it at Joe's, 49 cents a pound.
跟你在超♥市♥买♥♥比起来,就是半价
That's practically half than what you pay at the supermarket.
我不懂你为什么不去乔那里买♥♥
I don't know why you don't go to Joe's.
太远了
It's too far.
就多走三个路口而已 你可以用我的购物车
It's three blocks further. You could use my shopping cart.
我才不要推购物车
I'm not pulling a shopping cart.
难道我该围块围巾…
Am I supposed to wear a kerchief...
…把长筒袜卷到膝盖下面?
...put stockings on rolled below my knee?
还有个好处,如果你有什么不喜欢
The other thing is, if you don't like anything...
他会接受退货 - 我不会退水果
...he takes it back. -I don't return fruit.
买♥♥水果就是赌博
Fruit's a gamble.
我知道这种情况
I know that going in.
我做到了!一切都结束了
I did it! It's over.
你做到了?发生什么事了? - 我跟她说了,在厨房♥里面
You did it? What happened? -I told her, in the kitchen.
其实这样很危险 因为厨房♥到处都是刀
Which was risky, because it's near all the knives.
我先说“你听着”,我说
I started with the word "listen." I said:
“听着,玛琳”接着,我就开始说了
"Listen, Marlene." The next thing I know, I'm in the middle of it.
我里面有个声音跟我说 “你做到了,你做到了”
There's this voice inside me going, "You're doing it."
然后她开始哭 然后我就弱下来一点
Then she started to cry, and I weakened a little bit.
我几乎要融化了,但那声音 杰瑞,那声音在说
I almost relented, but the voice, Jerry, the voice said:
“继续,继续,你快要胜利了”
"Keep going. Keep going. You're almost out."
我就像在越狱一样
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表