剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Well, it was that woman across the street.
小心她下一个把你弄出局
You know, you better be careful, buddy. She'll get you next.
那就剩我们三个了
And then there were three.
我不了解你,确实不了解
I don't understand you. I really don't.
下午3点你就没别的事可干吗?
You have nothing better to do at 3:00 in the afternoon?
我去买♥♥一包牛奶
I go out for a quart of milk.
回家我发现儿子对待自己的身体
I come home and find my son treating his body...
…就像在游乐场一样
...like it was an amusement park.
妈…
Ma...
不要叫我“妈" 还好我没撞到桌子上
Don't give me "Ma." It's good I didn't hit the table.
我应该把头撞开才是
I could have cracked my head open.
别人都听到了
People can hear you.
可惜你不能用那个来谋生
Too bad you can't do that for a living.
否则你会非常成功
You'd be very successful at it.
你就可以卖♥♥掉麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
You could sell out Madison Square Garden.
成千上万的人能看到你
Thousands of people could watch you.
你就成为一个巨星了
You could be a big star.
好的,够了
All right. That's enough.
我想让你去看精神病医生
I want you to go see a psychiatrist.
不,我才不去
No! I am not going to see a psychiatrist!
为什么不?你为什么不去? - 因为我不想去
Why not? Why won't you go? - Because I don't want to.
我想让你去找人看看 - 我不去
I want you to go see somebody. - Well, I am not going.
你♥爸♥在芝加哥是好事情
It's a good thing your father's in Chicago.
你好,埃斯特尔婶婶
Hello, Aunt Estelle.
你看看
Look at you.
怎么弄成这样了? - 这个就那么重要吗?
How did this happen? - Is that important, really?
这算什么,警♥察♥调查吗? 她已经受够罪了
What is this, a police investigation? She's been through enough.
难道她还要再次体验那个经历吗?
She has to relive the experience?
嗨,丹尼斯,6点半了,该洗海绵浴了
Hi, Denise. 6:30, time for your sponge bath.
已经6点半了?我睡着了
Is it 6:30 already? I fell asleep.
乔治…
So, George...
…你现在做什么?
...what are you doing now?
我听到你在写某个电视剧剧本
I hear you got some kind of television writing thing.
是,电视
Yeah. Television.
我帮你脱掉,这儿,就脱到头顶这
Let me help you off with that. Here, just slip it over your head.
是时候了
Well, it's about time.
我们以为你在街头睡大觉呢
We thought you were gonna wind up on the street.
那么…
So...
…你具体在做什么?
...what is it you're doing, exactly?
乔治,你表姐雪莉和你说话呢!
George, your cousin Shelly is talking to you!
最后一次上课是什么时候?
So when was the last time you took a class?
好些日子了 - 作好心理准备了吗?
It's been a while. - Are you psyched?
是的,我信心十足
Yeah. I'm really psyched.
你得要谢谢我把你弄到这里
You're gonna thank me for getting you in here.
为什么? - 看到黑头发,红短裤的男士了吗?
Why is that? - See the guy with the dark hair...
...and the red shorts?
噢,天哪
Oh, my God.
小约翰·肯尼迪在这里 (1988年《人物》杂♥志♥“现有男人中最性感的人”)
John F. Kennedy Jr. is here.
他今天在你那个班上课 - 我的那个班?
He's gonna be in your class today. - In my class?
约翰·肯尼迪要来我那个班?
John Kennedy's gonna be in my class?
我可以把你安排到他后面
I can get you a spot right behind him.
他屁♥股♥不错
He has got a great butt.
是,屁♥股♥,屁♥股♥,大屁♥股♥,约翰的屁♥股♥
Yeah. Butt, butt. Great butt. John-John's butt.
我俩慢些发展吧 - 慢一些?
Let's slow it down a little. - Slow it down?
你明白的
Well, you know.
是,我知道
Yeah. I know.
你对此没问题,对吧?
You're okay with that, right?
是,是,那当然
Yeah. Yeah. Of course.
你觉得我对性很在乎? 你把我想成啥人了?
You think I care about the sex? What kind of person do you think I am?
那对我来说没啥 我不在乎那个
That doesn't mean anything to me. I don't care about that.
那我们周六晚上见?
I'll see you Saturday night, then?
好的,周六晚上
Sure. Saturday night.
好吧,那就晚安 - 晚安
All right, then. Good night. - Good night.
不光是个美好的夜晚
Not just a good night.
是惬意的夜晚
A great night.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Yeah, good morning.
看起来不像是渡过了美妙安静一夜
Nothing like some good, solid sack-time.
她不在那里
She's not there.
她在洗东西
She's doing her wash.
你就憋了一夜?
So did you make it through the night?
是,我可以很自豪地说我做到了
Yes, I'm proud to say I did.
因此你任然是你领地的主人
So you're still master of your domain.
是的,是,我是
Yes. Yes, I am.
我领地的主人
Master of my domain.
但我要告你这个:
But I will tell you this:
我要去查看她房♥间…
I am going over to her apartment...
…告诉她把窗帘拉下来
...and I'm telling her to put those shades down.
等等,你刚刚说什么了?
Wait. What did you just say?
我受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
她快把我给逼疯了,睡不着觉
She's driving me crazy. I can't sleep.
我不能离开这个房♥子 我要抓墙了
I can't leave the house. I'm climbing walls.
我正在泡一个处♥女♥,同时参加一个竞赛
I'm dating a virgin, I'm in this contest.
我必须放弃一样
Something's gotta give.
听到自己说什么了吗? 你能听到吗?
Do you hear what you're saying? Can you hear it?
这是个光着身子来回走的美女…
This is a beautiful woman walking around naked...
…你想让她停下来?
...and you wanna tell her to stop?
这是我听到过最愚蠢的话!
That's the dumbest thing I ever heard!
真是不可思议… 我不会让你走
It's incomprehensible... I won't let you.
我要去,让开 - 不,不,你不能这样
I'm doing it. Get out of my way. - No, no. You can't.
这个场景可是千载难逢啊
This is something that comes about once in a lifetime.
当我们年少时透过窗户看…
When we were boys looking through our windows...
…我们会想 “为什么那边的女人不把衣服脱了”
...we'd think, "Why can't a woman out there take her clothes off?"
现在这个愿望实现了,你却想丢弃它?
Now that wish has come true, and you wanna throw it away?
抱歉 - 我不会让你去做的
I'm sorry. - I'm not gonna let you do it.
克莱默,给我让开 - 别去做
Kramer, get out of my way. - Don't do it.
就看在我份儿上,上天有眼 我没这样求过你
For my sake. God knows, I don't ask you for much.
杰瑞,我求你了 请,请别这样了
Please, Jerry. I'm begging you. Please! Come on! Please!
好,那好吧 - 这就对了!
All right, all right. - Yes!
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
她不在那
She's not there.
哦,我可以等
Oh, I can wait.
护士正在给她海绵浴?
The nurse was giving her a sponge bath?
每晚6点半
Every night at 6:30.
那个护士非常漂亮
The nurse was gorgeous.
然后我瞧了瞧那病人
Then I got a look at the patient.
我快疯掉了
I was going nuts.
我猜你还会回到医院去
I guess you'll be going back to that hospital.
杰瑞,我妈在那里
Well, my mother, Jerry.
但你还是你领地的主人吗?
But are you still master of your domain?
我是县太爷
I am king of the county.
你? - 领主
You? - Lord of the manor.
小约翰·肯尼迪
John F. Kennedy Jr.
什么?
What?
他当时在我上课的有氧运动班
He was in my aerobics class.
真的?和他说话了吗?
Really? Did you talk to him?
没有,你有所不知 他当时正在我前面锻炼
No, you don't understand. He was working out in front of me.
上完课后,我测定步幅走到门口…
After the class was over, I timed my walk to the door...
…于是我们就同时到了那里
...so we'd get there at the exact same moment.
他对我说,“练得不错”
And he says to me, "Quite a workout."
“练得不错?”
"Quite a workout"?
你说什么了? - 我说,“是啊”
What did you say? - I said, "Yeah."
说得好
Good one.
听,听我说,然后我冲出去穿衣…
Listen, listen. Then I showered, and I dressed...
…在出去的路上我又见他了
...and I saw him again on the way out.
于是我们边走边谈,他还问我名字了…
So we're walking and talking, and he asked me my name...
…我觉得我说了伊莲 但究竟说了谁我也搞不清
...and I think I said Elaine, but I mean, who the hell knows?
然后他对我说:
So then he says to me:
“想拼车去住的地方吗?”
"Do you wanna split a cab uptown?"
即使当时我要去市中心 我也说“当然了”
And I said, "Sure," even though I was going downtown.
于是我们进了出租车 我也不知道要去哪里
So we get in the cab, and I mean, I have no idea where I'm going, right?
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表