剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
给我你的信♥用♥卡♥
Give me your credit card.
我的信♥用♥卡♥? - 快给我 不要问问题
My credit card? - Give it to me. Don't ask questions.
我不给 除非你告诉我要干什么
I'm not giving you my card unless you tell me what it's for.
我要去买♥♥那个航♥班♥的机票
To buy a ticket to get on that flight.
他欠你那点钱还不够买♥♥张机票呢
You'll spend more for the ticket than you'll get from Grossbard.
我不会用这张票的
I'm not gonna use the ticket.
要到钱后我就下飞机 然后去退票
I'll get my money, get off the plane, turn your ticket in for a refund.
不会花你一毛钱
Not gonna cost you a dime.
快给我卡 - 主意不错 给你
Come on, give me the card. - This is a great idea. Here.
用这张卡 每次消费能得飞行里程奖励
Use this one. I get frequent flyer miles with every purchase.
等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
买♥♥两张票
Get two tickets.
反正你要退票 也没什么差别
You're returning it anyway, what's the difference?
我会得到双倍里程 - 聪明
I'll get double the bonus miles. - Yes. Yes.
抱歉
Excuse me.
很抱歉打扰你就餐 我被堵在过道里了
I'm sorry to make you do this, but I got stuck in the aisle.
空少不让我过来
The flight attendant wouldn't let me through.
地方太窄 没办法绕过推车
There's no way to get around that cart.
你不该在餐食服务时离开座位
You're not supposed to get up during food service.
我会记住的
I'll try and remember that.
我的飞机餐呢?
Where's my meal?
你离开太久 我以为你换座位了 所以…
He asked me. But you were gone so long, I thought you switched seats.
抱歉 抱歉 我没有拿到飞机餐
Excuse me. Excuse me, I didn't get a meal.
你确定? - 是的 确定
Are you sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
如果你给我一盘食物 我会知道的
I would know if a tray of food had been served to me.
你会吗? - 是的
Would you? - Yes.
还有最后一份犹太餐
Well, the only meal left is a kosher meal.
犹太餐?我不要犹太餐
A kosher meal? I don't want a kosher meal.
我甚至不知道犹太餐究竟是什么
I don't even know what a kosher meal is.
我想可能是在犹太法师的监督下 准备的飞机餐
I think it means when a rabbi has inspected it or something.
不… 只是宰杀猪的方式不同而已
No, no, it all has to do with the way they kill the pig.
得了吧 他们不吃猪肉 - 他们吃 只要杀猪的方法对
Come on, but they don't eat pigs. - They do if it's killed right.
比如在犹太法师的监督下 - 噢 我想起来了
Under a rabbi's supervision. - Oh, you know what?
是我订的犹太餐
I ordered the kosher meal.
那你为什么不吃? - 我忘了 是6星期前预定的 (该声音为导演配音的)
Then why didn't you take it? - I ordered it six weeks ago. I forgot.
你吃了我那份饭
You're eating my food.
嘿 我还要去收耳塞 你到底要不要吃?
Hey, I got earplugs to collect. Do you want it or not?
这是我吃过最棒的圣代冰淇淋 - 噢 天啊
This is the best sundae I've ever had. - Oh, man.
你知道吗?
You know what?
他们把奶油巧克力糖浆放在最下面
They got the fudge on the bottom.
你看,吃冰淇淋时,也能控制自己吃巧克力糖浆的冲动
You see? That enables you to control your fudge distribution...as you're eating your ice cream.
你是我见过最博学的男人
I never met a man who knew so much about nothing.
谢谢
Thank you.
还需要些什么? - 都要
More anything? - More everything.
我真是太棒了 我买♥♥到特♥价♥票了 走吧
Look. I did good. I got supersavers. Come on.
特♥价♥票?能退票吗?
Supersavers? Are they refundable?
你个白♥痴♥ 特♥价♥票不能退
You bought nonrefundable tickets. You idiot.
她推荐的 她说这是最便宜的
She talked me into it. Said it was the best deal.
你知道要花我多少钱吗? - 好吧 这样吧
Do you know how much this'll cost? - I'll tell you what.
我付一半钱 行了吧?
I'll split it with you, huh?
我去下洗手间 - 好的
Listen, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. - Okay, okay.
嘿
Hey.
看出来没? - 抱歉?
How about that, huh? - Excuse me?
你认出我没? - 没
Do you recognize me? - No.
得了 20年前 - 什么?
Come on. Twenty years ago. - What?
18号♥街? - 听不懂你在说什么
Eighteenth Street? - I don't know what you're talking about.
快还钱 你的钱包呢?
Give me your money. Where's your wallet?
240块钱
The $240.
等一下
Just a minute.
嘿 老兄
Hey, buddy.
克莱默!
Kramer!
[使用中]
乔治!
George!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
不好意思
Sorry.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
什么事?我不需要什么 谢谢
What? Oh, no, nothing for me, thank you. I'm fine.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
伊莲·贝尼斯
Elaine Benes.
请回到经济舱
You're going to have to go back to coach.
可这位子空着啊
But there was nobody sitting here.
是的 但您不能坐在这里 这里的座位很贵
Yes, but you're still not allowed. These seats are very expensive.
求你不要让我回去 让我做什么都行 这里环境太好了
No. Please don't send me back there. I'll do anything. It's so nice up here.
这里真舒服 我不想回去
It's so comfortable up here. I don't wanna go back there.
求你了 不要让我回去
Please, don't send me back there.
这里还有饼干呀
Oh, you got cookies.
你必须回到你的座位上去
You're going to have to go back to your seat.
好吧 我回去
Okay, fine. I'll go back.
你知道吗 我们理想的社会应该是没有等级之分的
You know, our goal should be a society without classes.
你们知道头等舱的人有饼干吃吗?
Do you realize the people up here are getting cookies?!
怎么这么吵?
What is all the racket back there?
你试图在飞机上休息 却不得不容忍♥这种事
You're trying to relax on the plane, and this is what you have to put up with.
怎么回事?
What is going on?
有个女人偷偷溜进头等舱 先生
Sir, this woman tried to sneak into first class.
你看 这太可怕了
Oh, you see, that's terrible.
问题在于 那个帘子并不安全
The problem is that curtain is no security.
那里应该装扇带锁的门
There really should be a locking door.
非常抱歉 先生
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
Sorry.
Hey!
请让我走 我没做任何坏事
Come on. Let go of me. I'm telling you, I didn't do anything wrong.
那家伙欠我240块钱 - 听着 伙计 你麻烦大了
That guy owes me 240 bucks. - Listen, pal, you're in big trouble.
不可能吧
Couldn't be.
你的行李呢?怎么没有呢?
Where are they already? I don't see them anywhere.
我拿到我的行李了 我可以走了
I got my bags. I'm ready to go.
是啊 你拿到你的行李了
Yeah, you got your bags.
这是我这辈子最倒霉的一次飞行
That was the worst flight I've ever been on in my entire life.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我再打给你 - 好的
I'll call you. - Okay.
公事而已
It's a business thing.
嘿
Hey.
你们好了吗? - 嗯
You guys ready? - Yeah.
乔治哪去了?
Where's George?
克莱默!
Kramer!
但我得承认我喜欢坐飞机 我喜欢那些…
But I have to admit that I like flying. I like those...
飞机上的小洗手间
...little bathrooms that they have on the plane.
就像是飞机上的私人小公♥寓♥
It's like a small apartment of your own on the plane.
你进去 关上门 灯亮了
You go in, close the door, the light comes on.
每次进去都像参加惊喜派队一样
It's like a surprise party every time you go in there.
坐飞机最糟糕的是拿到后备机票 (后备机票,指原定航♥班♥临时取消后 航♥空♥公♥司♥发给等候中乘客的机票)
But the worst way of flying, I think, is standby.
你们拿过后备机票吗? 这些机票基本没用
You ever fly standby? It never works.
所以才叫“后备” 最后总是你站在那儿挥手和飞机道别
That's why they call it "standby." You end up standing there going, "Bye.
“我没有…等到座位”
I didn't... Yeah."
我在飞机上曾遇到一个空姐…
I was on this plane where the flight attendant...
那是她第一次飞行 她甚至还没拿到制♥服♥
It was her first day on the job. So they didn't have a uniform for her yet.
这感觉很不一样
And that really makes a big difference.
一个普通人站在你面前对你说:
Here's just some regular person coming over, going:
“请将座椅靠背竖起来”
"Would you bring your seatback all the way up?"
“你谁啊?”
"Who the hell are you?"
她说:“我是本次航♥班♥的空姐”
She says, "I'm the flight attendant."
“哦 是吗?那我就是机长了”
"Yeah, well, then I'm the pilot, all right?
“你干吗不坐下来? 我去请真正的空姐过来”
So why don't you sit down? I'm about to bring her in."
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表