剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
I can't leave the car here.
为什么不行? - 这是我老爸的车
Why not? - It's my father's car.
我们砸了它! - 好!
Let's smash it! - Yeah!
嘿,嘿!别动那辆车!
Hey, hey! Leave the car alone!
好,我们赶紧离开这 我们去想想办法
All right, let's get out of here. We gotta figure something out.
我们该怎么办? 我们怎么离开?
What are we gonna do? How will we get out?
即便我们去开车时 他们人不在那里…
Even if we go to the car and they're not there...
…我们怎么知道他们不是埋伏起来了?
...how do we know they're not hiding?
过段时间他们就会放弃 他们不可能整晚都待在那
They have to give up some time. They can't stay out there all night.
我们成了什么,约翰迪林杰? (美国大萧条时期著名银行抢匪和黑帮成员)
What are we, John Dillinger?
这怎么变成了世纪犯罪了?
How did this get to be the crime of the century?
我们又不是在她的轮子里 塞了把扫帚让她飞起来了
It's not like we stuck a broomstick in her spokes and she went flying.
令人想不到的是 就因为电池没电了…
What I don't get is, just because the batteries went dead...
…你应该认为她能够用她的双手 将轮椅转上斜坡上去
...you'd think she'd be able to roll it up the hill with her hands.
你这么想
You'd think.
在此之前电池就没电了 他们不会是有预谋的吧?
Batteries have gone dead before. Aren't they prepared?
你知道,他们中大部分根本就没有电池
You know, most of them don't even have batteries.
一定是个有钱的被宠坏的残疾人…
Must have been a rich, spoiled handicapped person...
…那些一点力气都不想使的人
...who didn't want to do any work.
只想坐在她的轮椅里舒舒服服的
Just wanted to sit in her wheelchair and take it easy.
是 - 哦,对不起
Yeah. - Well, I'm sorry.
我们那个大屏幕电视现在估计到了吧
Our big-screen TV is probably arriving just about now.
我们怎么出去? 我们需要一个计划
How we getting out? We need a plan.
我想到了,我们把钥匙给伊莲
I got it. We'll give the keys to Elaine.
我? - 是
Me? - Yeah.
你是女人 男人不会打女人的
You're a woman. Men won't hit a woman.
哦,他们不会?
Oh, they won't?
如果他们不认识你就不会
Not if they don't know you.
我不会去干这个的 应该克莱默去
I'm not going for this. Kramer should go.
你知道,这都是他的点子
You know, it was all his idea.
死都不去
No chance in hell.
如果我们做一个分组怎么样?
What if we created some sort of diversion?
我们过去开始大声叫
What if we went over and started screaming:
“这就是把车停到残疾人车位上的那个家伙”
"There's the guy that took the handicapped spot."
当他们朝着另一个方向跑的时候 我们就跳进车里
When they run the other direction, we'll jump in the car.
很好 - 让我们试试
That's good. - Let's give it a try.
如果这不奏效 我们就把克莱默交出来
If that doesn't work, we'll give them Kramer.
哦,上帝
Oh, my God.
你知道吗,许多这些划痕正好需要修复一下
You know, a lot of these scratches will buff right out.
那辆车我已经用8年了 一点划痕都没有
Eight years I had that car, not a scratch on it.
8年
Eight years.
2万 - 3筒
Two crack. - Three dot.
漂亮的水银 我特别订购了那个坐垫
Beautiful Mercury. I special ordered that bench seat.
爸,另一辆车撞到我们了
Dad, this other car cut us off.
他们车身印满了纳粹十字符号♥
They had swastikas all over it.
他们用种族歧视的话骂我们
They were hurling racial epithets at us.
我差点就被杀了 - 我告诉过你别给他用
I could have been killed. - I told you not to give it to him.
3万 - 4条
Three crack. - Four bam.
你知道,我的保险根本没有涉及到这些
You know, my insurance doesn't even cover this.
都是损失啊
The whole thing is a total loss.
最重要的是他没受伤
The important thing is he didn't get hurt.
不,才不是
No, it isn't.
那么,你现在打算怎么办,乔治?
So, what are you doing now, Georgie?
北风 - 我们正为NBC写个试播集
North. - I'm writing a pilot for NBC.
我的报纸哪去了 - 你们在写剧本?
Where the hell's my paper? - You're writing a pilot?
和他的朋友杰瑞·宋飞 那个喜剧演员
With his friend Jerry Seinfeld, the comedian.
那么,写的什么?
So, what's it about?
哦,杰瑞的车被撞了 但是另一个司机没有上任何保险…
Well, Jerry's car gets hit and the other driver doesn't have any insurance...
所以法官判决他做杰瑞的仆人
...so the judge sentences him to be Jerry's butler.
这是完全相同的情况 - 完全一样
It's the same situation. - Exactly.
弗兰克,也许你应该让他当你的仆人
Frank, maybe you ought to make him your butler.
花
Flower.
每次你跟那个克莱默混就有事情发生
Every time you're with that Kramer something happens.
他真是个会惹麻烦的人 - 他跟这事没关系
He's a real troublemaker. - He didn't have anything to do with it.
他一直都很疯狂,那个家伙
He's all together crazy, that one.
我过去认为杰瑞不错
And Jerry I used to think was nice.
不知道他是怎么了 9条
I don't know what happened to him. Nine bam.
1筒 - 2万
One dot. - Two crack.
3条 - 和了 (乔治手里拿的杂♥志♥是本季11集 里面提到过的《魅力》)
Three bam. - Mahjongg.
派对还不错吧?
So it was a good party, huh?
别客气,别客气 他们喜欢那个电视,喜欢它
You're welcome. You're welcome. They loved the TV. Loved it.
好
Yeah.
等等,我问问她 不错的主意
Wait. I'll ask her. That's a great idea.
由于我们错过了派对 德雷克想知道我们能否出去到米尼奥拉
Drake wants to know if we'll come out to Mineola since we missed the party.
去吃个饭 - 当然可以
Get something to eat. - Sure.
当然,好
Sure. Okay.
别担心,我用我的车
Don't worry, I'm taking my car.
好,好的 到时见,拜拜
Okay. All right, we'll see you later. Bye.
德雷克真不错
The Drake is great.
他真是个好人 我真为他们高兴
He's so nice. Man, I'm really happy for them.
是,不过 我不知道我是否为他们高兴
Yeah. Well, I don't know if I'm happy for them.
我很高兴他们很幸福 但是,坦白说,这跟我毫不相关
I'm glad they're happy, but frankly it doesn't do anything for me.
谁? - 是我
Yes? - It's me.
上来
Come on up.
嘿
Hey.
我刚从圣伊丽莎白医院回来
I just came from Saint Elizabeth's.
圣伊丽莎白医院?怎么回事?
Saint Elizabeth's Hospital? Why?
哦,那个残疾女士 我去看望她了
Well, the handicapped woman, I went to see her.
你去看望她? - 是的
You went to see her? - Yeah.
噢,发生什么事了?
Wow, what happened?
我恋爱了
I'm in love.
什么? - 是
What? - Yeah.
她是我所见过最漂亮的女人
She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
我爱她,杰瑞 我的意思是,我真的爱她
I love her, Jerry. I mean, I really love her.
我要向她求婚
I'm gonna ask her to marry me.
她具有一直以来我所要求的另一半的所有条件
She's got everything I've always wanted in another human being.
除了行走
Except for the walking.
那有什么关系,你也不爱出去
What's the difference. You don't go out that much.
很高兴你来了 - 怎么了?
I'm glad you're here. - Why?
我们要出去 我们要出去买♥♥个轮椅
We gotta go out, we gotta buy a wheelchair.
轮椅?干嘛用?
A wheelchair? What for?
我今天去医院了 我看望了那个女人
I went to the hospital today. I saw the woman.
轮椅完全被毁了 我们要给她再买♥♥个新的
The wheelchair is totaled. We gotta get her another one.
她没有跟你吵起来吗?
Doesn't she have collision?
乔治,我爱上她了
George, I'm in love with her.
听着,我爸在联邦志愿者协会工作
Look, my father works for the United Volunteers.
也许他能给她弄一个 - 不,她现在就需要
Maybe he can get her one. - No. She needs it now.
这两个人呢? 他们不需要凑份子吗?
What about these two? Aren't they gonna chip in?
嘿,我们告诉过你别停在那
Hey, we told you not to park there.
我们就不能把旧的修好吗?
Can't we just fix the old one?
好,好 好吧,乔治,别让你凑了
All right, all right. Fine, George, don't chip in.
要是有天我们正在开车…
But some day we'll be driving along...
…我们从车窗上看见她沿着第五大道爬行
...we're gonna look out the window, see her crawling along Fifth Avenue.
你就满意啦? - 够了!够了!
Is that what you want? - All right! All right!
我们去买♥♥个轮椅
We'll buy a wheelchair.
轮椅,订婚礼物 没完没了!
Wheelchairs. Engagement presents. It never ends!
这是我们最好的型号♥,美洲狮9000
This is our best model, the Cougar 9000.
这是轮椅中的劳斯莱斯
It's the Rolls-Royce of wheelchairs.
这会让你感觉到成为残疾人很幸运
This is like you're almost glad to be handicapped.
那么,好,有什么配置?
So, now, what's this got?
这配备有感应操纵杆 动态制动,上掀式扶手
It's got inductive joystick, dynamic braking, flip-up arms.
这是高配置的
It's fully loaded.
两个月前,我卖♥♥了其中一把给斯蒂芬·霍金 他很喜欢
I put Stephen Hawking in one of these two months ago, he's loving it.
它在医疗器械杂♥志♥中排名榜首
It's rated number one by Hospital Supply and Prosthetic Magazine.
多少钱? - 6200美元
How much? - Sixty-two hundred.
你们有更…
Do you have something a little more...
…不那么贵的吗?
...less expensive?
嗨!近来可好? - 嗨,德雷克
Hi! How you doing? - Hey, Drake.
嗨,德雷克! - 嗨,艾莉森
Hi, Drake! - Hi, Allison.
电视摆在这儿 伊莲,看看
There's the TV. Elaine, look at this.
哦,天呐,真棒!
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表