剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, this is fantastic.
说实话,你们俩是不是乐坏了?
So tell me, were you guys just blown away or what?
哦,是,是,棒极了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, it's fantastic.
我要好好享受它
I am gonna make good use of this.
我要在这儿观看每场超级杯橄榄球赛 每一场大战
I'm watching every Super Bowl here. Every big fight.
哦,伙计,什么也比不上一个真正的大电视,是吧?
Oh, man, there is nothing like a really big TV, huh?
那么,我们去哪吃饭?
So, where are we eating?
哦,实际上,杰瑞… - 我真的饿了
Well, actually, Jerry... - I'm really hungry.
我们刚分手了
We just broke up.
什么时候发生的? - 大约20分钟前
When did this happen? - About 20 minutes ago.
真对不起,伙计
Hey, I am really sorry about this, guys.
这个东西的图像真不赖 - 十分清楚
Hell of a picture on this thing. - Crystal clear.
他们知道怎么处理
They know how to make them.
德雷克?
Drake?
这附近有没有好点的意大利餐厅?
Are there any good Italian restaurants around here?
盖格里,那家还不错
Gagliano's. That's pretty good.
哦,我们该… - 走了 好
Well, we should... - Get moving. Yeah.
嘿,德雷克,不管发生了什么 我肯定这会是最好的
Hey, Drake, whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be for the best.
好,放松点,拜拜,艾莉森
Yeah. Take it easy. Bye-bye, Allison.
遥控器
The remote.
好,我把它放到电视机顶上
Okay, I'm just gonna put it on top of the television...
哦,天呐!
Oh, God!
这个已经用了8年了 没有一点划痕
This one's about 8 years old. Not a scratch on it.
某个女士曾经拥有它…
It was owned by some lady...
…她仅仅用它去厨房♥去喂猫
...who only used it to go to the kitchen to feed her cats.
但这个也能到处去 - 哦,当然
But this will get you around? - Oh, sure.
它只不过没美洲狮那么多装配而已
It just doesn't have any of the frills of the Cougar.
比如? - 例如,减震
Like what? - For example, your tremor-damping.
哦,那是什么? - 用来帮助你控制方向
Now, what's that? - It helps to control the direction...
…忽略操作者的震动 或“痉挛”
...regardless of the operator's tremors or "spasticity."
哦,我试试可以吗? - 坐上去吧
Well, is it all right if I try it? - Hop in.
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
我告诉你
I tell you...
每次我看见坐上去的人像他那样享受时
...when I see someone enjoying themselves like that...
我就后悔为什么没有率先占领市场
...it reminds me of why I got into this business in the first place.
多少钱?
How much?
240美元怎么样?
How about $240?
我们买♥♥了 - 我们买♥♥了
We'll take it. - We'll take it.
德雷克把电视给她了 - 把所有的礼物都给她了,他很内疚
Drake gave her the TV? - Gave her all the gifts. He felt guilty.
哦,她不能拥有它 这不公平,这是我们的电视
Well, she can't keep it. It's not fair. That's our TV.
我知道!
I know it is!
伙计,我真的开始不喜欢德雷克了
Boy, I'm really starting to dislike the Drake.
讨厌德雷克!
Hate the Drake!
也许整件事就是个骗局?
Maybe the whole thing was a scam.
任何人都可以仅订婚,收礼物然后拥有它们
Anybody can just get engaged, get presents, and keep them.
也许他们正在去芝加哥的途中 将整个事情重演一遍
Maybe they're on the way to Chicago to do the whole thing all over again.
他们在芝加哥没认识人啊
They don't know anybody in Chicago.
别担心,他们有那么棒的电视会很快交到朋友
Don't worry, they'll make friends fast with that nice TV.
嘿 - 嘿,猜猜发生什么了?
Hey. - Hey. Guess what?
德雷克分手了
The Drake broke up.
德雷克分手了?
The Drake broke up!
棒极了!
That's fantastic!
我们要把电视要回来 以抵付轮椅的花费
We'll get the TV back. Help defray some of the cost of the wheelchair.
我不知道抵付 - 什么?
I don't know about defraying. - Why?
电视咱们要不回来了
We're not getting that TV.
什么?订婚取消了 我们把电视要回来
What? The engagement's off. We get the TV back.
这是规矩
That's business.
德雷克夫人得到了它
The Drakette took it.
她不能得到它
She can't take it.
这不是她的,这是他们的
It's not hers. It's theirs.
一旦没有了他们,就没有了她的 它应该是我们的
Once there's no theirs, there's no hers. It should be ours.
哦,她拿了它
Well, she has it.
我告诉过你们德雷克不好 我讨厌德雷克!
I told you the Drake was bad. I hate the Drake!
也许我们应该给她打电♥话♥
Maybe we should call her.
哦,来吧,谁来打? - 你
Oh, come on. Who's gonna call? - You are.
什么?为什么总是我去做这些事?
What? Why is it me who always has to do these things?
因为那是你的事
Because that's your thing.
打给我几乎不认识的人
Calling people I hardly know...
然后要求她们还回贵重的礼物?
...and demanding they return expensive gifts?
这是我的事?
That's my thing?
是,那是你的事
Yeah, that's your thing.
好吧,把电♥话♥给我
All right. Give me the phone.
这是我的事
That's my thing.
你知道吗,我想搞个悠悠球玩 (本集拍摄时间比上一集早 上一集宋飞在病房♥里面玩悠悠球)
You know, I'm thinking about getting a yo-yo.
真的? - 是
Really? - Yeah.
我也看明白了
I could see that.
你好? - 艾莉森,嗨,我是伊莲
Hello? - Allison. Hi, this is Elaine.
我把所有的礼物都给了慈善机构
I gave all the gifts to charity.
哦,好,哦,谢谢
Oh, okay. Well, thanks a lot.
很抱歉关于你和德雷克的事
Sorry again about you and the Drake.
我讨厌德雷克 - 大家都这样
I hate the Drake. - Everybody does.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
她把它给了慈善机构 - 慈善机构? 真是骇人听闻
She gave it to charity. - Charity? That's appalling.
怎么会有这么不顾他人又自私的人?
How could anybody be so selfish and inconsiderate.
嘿,哦,我把轮椅送给她了
Hey. Well, I gave her the wheelchair.
你可以想像她的表情
You should have seen the look on her face.
然后她告诉我她的旧轮椅一点都不好
Then she told me the old wheelchair wasn't any good anyway.
所以说,乔治,整个事情都是上帝保佑的,耶
So you see, George, the whole incident was a God blessing. Yeah.
你的意思是因祸得福? - 是
You mean a blessing in disguise? - Yeah.
我也想借此机会
I would also like to take this time...
我代表大家感谢我们高尚的主持者 弗兰克·克斯坦萨
...to personally thank our gracious host, Frank Costanza...
他获得银质奖章 是本月联邦志愿者代表的不二人选
...who earned the Silver Circle Award and is our unanimous choice...
...for the United Volunteer representative of the month.
由于他的辛勤付出,亲自幕集到22,000元善款
Due to his tireless effort, he has personally raised over $22,000.
可以购买♥♥好多轮椅
And that's a lot of wheelchairs.
代表纽约的联邦志愿者,我们感谢你
On behalf of the United Volunteers of New York, we thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
克斯坦萨先生?
Mr. Costanza?
是我 - 你被捕了
Yes? - You're under arrest.
被捕了? 为什么?
Under arrest? What for?
危害公共安全
Reckless endangerment of public safety...
违反交通法规342-A条
...in violation of traffic code 342-A.
是什么? - 在残疾人车位上停车
What's that? - Parking in a handicap spot.
我们走
Let's go.
乔治! 乔治!
George! George!
你♥爸♥被捕了 因为什么?
Your father got arrested. For what?
在残疾人车位上停车
Parking in a handicapped spot.
就在他的联邦志愿者集♥会♥的时候
Right in the middle of his United Volunteer's meeting.
他回来后拿着棒球棒追我打
When he got back, he chased after me with a baseball bat.
天呐
Holy...
在车被毁期间,拖欠罚款和费用
Between the car being totaled, the towing charge and the fine...
我没办法去偿还他
...there's no way I could ever pay him back.
那么,你打算怎么办?
So, what are you gonna do?
我同意成为他的仆人
I agreed to become his butler.
什么?
What?
怎么了? - 结束了
What's the matter? - It's over.
什么结束了? - 我和萝拉
What's over? - Me and Lola.
我们给她买♥♥轮椅的那个? - 她甩了我
Who we bought the wheelchair for? - She dumped me.
她甩了你? - 她甩了我
She dumped you? - She dumped me.
她就在我面前滚下去了
She rolled right over me.
说我是个赶时髦的蠢货
Said I was a hipster doofus.
我是个赶时髦的蠢货吗?
Am I a hipster doofus?
不是 - 不是
No. - No.
说我不够帅
Said I'm not good-looking enough.
不帅 杰瑞, 看看我,看看我的脸
Not good-looking. Jerry, look at me. Look at my face.
我漂亮吗? 乔治, 我漂亮吗?
Am I beautiful? George, am I beautiful?
你很有魅力 - 是
You're very attractive. - Yeah.
她说她再也不想见到我 让我去死
She says she doesn't want to see me again. Told me to drop dead!
去死 - 伙计,甚至我都从来没听到有人说那种话
Drop dead. - Boy, even I never heard that one.
她有点粗暴
She's pretty rough.
得了,我们白花240块买♥♥了个轮椅
Well, we just blew $240 on a wheelchair.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表