剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
燕尾服传达的是女人的看法 认为男人都是一样的
The tuxedo is a woman's view that men are all the same.
我们倒不如就那样穿
We might as well dress them that way.
对我来说,婚礼就是与一位美丽 闪闪发光的新娘…
To me, a wedding is the joining together of a beautiful, glowing bride...
以及一些男人结合
...and some guy.
燕尾服是一个由女人创造的婚礼安全装置
The tuxedo is a wedding safety device, created by women...
因为她们知道男人是不可靠的
...because they know that men are undependable.
所以万一新郎因胆小而放弃
So in case the groom chickens out...
每个人都前进一步 然后她就嫁给另一个男人了
...everybody takes one step over, and she marries the next guy.
这就是为什么结婚的发誓不是说 “你会接受比尔·辛普森吗?”
That's why the wedding vow isn't, "Do you take Bill Simpson?"
而是,“你会接受这个男人吗?”
It's, "Do you take this man?"
宋飞正传 第四季 第9集 “歌♥剧”
留个言,我会回拨给你,谢谢
Leave a message. I'll call you back. Thanks.
杰瑞?乔伊·德沃拉
Jerry? Joe Davola.
我舌头上有根头发
I have a hair on my tongue.
拿不掉
Can't get it off.
你知道我多讨厌那样吗?
You know how much I hate that?
你当然知道,是你放那的
Of course you do. You put it there.
我知道你是怎么说我的,宋飞
I know what you said about me, Seinfeld.
我知道你在全国广播公♥司♥的 高管面前说了我坏话
I know you bad-mouthed me to the execs at NBC.
破坏了我的交易
Put the kibosh on my deal.
现在我要弄死你
Now I'm gonna put the kibosh on you.
你知道我之前也这么做过
You know I've kiboshed before.
现在我会再做一次
And I will kibosh again.
那么,你决定得怎么样了? - 什么怎么样?
So, what do you think? - About what?
那场歌♥剧 - 我不想去
About the opera. - I don't wanna go.
你必须去 - 我不喜欢歌♥剧
You gotta go. - I don't like the opera.
他们为什么唱?谁唱?
What are they singing for? Who sings?
你有什么想说的就说吧
You got something to say, say it.
杰瑞,你根本不明白 这就是他们在意大利互相交流的方法
You don't understand. That's the way they talk in Italy.
他们相互歌♥唱
They sing to one another.
好啦,好啦
All right. All right.
那就是他们的方式 你聆听那些语言
That's their way. You listen to the language.
唱起来朗朗上口
It's got that sing-songy quality to it.
这就是语言,杰瑞,语言
It's the language, Jerry. The language.
那为什么他们现在不那样对话呢? - 那样做很难继续下去的
So why don't they talk like that now? - It's too hard to keep up.
你知道啦,他们…他们累了
You know, they got... They were tired.
最好去开门 - 嗯
Better get that. - Yeah.
是我 - 上来吧
It's me. - Come on up.
怎么样? - 我不知道
So? - I don't know.
拜托,那是开幕之夜 打着黑领带的伟大的小丑
Come on. It's opening night. Black-tie, Pagliacci. The great clown.
伟大,伤心而又悲剧的小丑,像你一样
The great, sad, tragic clown, like you.
那你也太夸奖我了
Well, that's very flattering.
你是怎么拿到票的 那些票很难搞到手
How'd you get tickets? They're impossible to get.
呵,我有许多关系
Well, I have many associates.
我不知道,歌♥剧,它不适合我
I don't know. Opera, it's not my kind of thing.
那我只有把所有东西都取消了
Then I'm gonna call the whole thing off.
等一等,找乔治,苏珊和伊莲不行吗?
Wait a minute. What about George, Susan and Elaine?
你为什么那么需要我呢? - 你是核心啊…
Why do you need me? - You're the nucleus...
搅拌饮料的吸管,你是“马利亚纳”
...the straw that stirs the drink. You're the "magliana."
我猜如果我是马利亚纳的话,我就应该去
I guess if I'm the magliana, I should go.
好吧,好吧
All right. All right.
很好 - 嘿
Good. - Hey.
你拿到票了,是吧?
You got the tickets, right?
不,我没带在身上 - 什么?我来这就是为了拿票的啊
No, I don't have them on me. - What? That's why I came over here.
我朋友拿着呢,我明天才去取
My friend's got them. I'll pick them up tomorrow.
我本打算拿票来给乔伊一个惊喜的呢 你另外还有一张,对吧?
I was gonna surprise Joey with them. You got an extra one, right?
哦,对啊!
Oh, yeah!
这么说我终于能见到你的朋友乔伊了
So I finally get to meet your pal Joey.
让你感到很煎熬,是吧? - 是啊
It's killing you, isn't it? - Yeah.
这么说,乔伊是歌♥剧的爱好者咯
So Joey's a great lover of the opera.
听着…
Listen...
我有些消息告诉你
...I got news for you.
与那些对老土东西不感兴趣的人 在一起还是比较好
It's nice to be involved with somebody...
...who's interested in something other than Nick at Nite.
你知道,他是个很现实的人
You know, he's got a grip on reality.
他…他很开心,他的自我调节能力很强
He's... He's happy. He's well-adjusted.
我很期待和他见面
Looking forward to meeting him.
我得走了
I gotta go.
去哪?干嘛那么急?
Where? What's the rush?
给乔伊惊喜啊 我从来没去过他那
To surprise Joey. I've never been to his place.
顺便路过就去看看 - 不错啊,男人喜欢那样
I'm just gonna pop in. - Good, men love that.
嘿
Hey.
你有留言,兄弟
You got a message, buddy.
有可能是那金发美女留的
It could be from that blond.
杰瑞?乔伊·德沃拉
Jerry? Joe Davola.
我舌头上有根头发
I have a hair on my tongue.
我该怎么做?他要弄死我
What am I gonna do? He's gonna put the kibosh on me.
他疯了,彻底疯了! - 稳着,稳着!让自己冷静一下!
He's crazy, out of his mind! - Steady, steady! Now, calm yourself!
他不是应该在进行药物治疗的吗? 他告诉我他在进行药物治疗的啊
He's supposed to be on medication. He told me he was on medication.
他的药物出什么问题了啊? - 安静!让我想想
What happened to his medication? - Quiet! Now let me think.
我要打电♥话♥报♥警♥,我真的要找警♥察♥才行
I'm gonna call the cops. That's what I'm doing. The cops.
警♥察♥ 为什么?! 他们将什么都不做的
Why?! They're not gonna do anything!
他们是警♥察♥,他们应该为我做些什么
They're the cops. They gotta do something.
他要害我 你知道吗?
He'll put the kibosh on me. Do you know what it is to be kiboshed?
害人 - 他误解大了
Kibosh. - It's a terrible mistake.
他认为我把他在NBC里的一些事给搞砸了 而我根本什么都不知道
He thinks I ruined some deal at NBC. I don't know anything about it.
打电♥话♥告诉他啊 - 那…那好,就这么做
Call and tell him that. - That... That's what I'll do.
我就打电♥话♥告诉他,就这么做
I'll just call him and tell him. That's all I'll do. Right.
他是人类,我和他说,他就能明白,是吧?
He's a human being. I'll talk to him. He'll understand, right?
是啊
Yeah.
别提及我的名字
Don't mention my name.
噢,是答录机
Oh, I got the machine.
他的留言怎么样? - 很不错
What's his message like? - Nice.
你好,乔伊,听着,我是杰瑞·宋飞
Hello, Joe. Listen, this is Jerry Seinfeld.
我觉得我们之类有着很大的误解
I think there's been a huge, colossal misunderstanding.
巨大,巨大
Big. Big.
如果我们能沟通一下,就能把误解解开
If we could just talk, we could straighten this out...
那么回拨给我,再见
...so call me back. Bye.
乔伊?
Joey?
乔伊?
Joey?
噢,天哪,是你,你吓着我了
Oh, God. It's you. You scared me.
很好,恐惧是最原始的情感
Good. Fear's our most primal emotion.
你的门开着呢
You left your door open.
我知道,我喜欢鼓励入侵者
I know. I like to encourage intruders.
这些都是什么?
What is all this?
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
我家就是你的圣殿
My home is a shrine to you.
这些相片你从哪里得来的?
Where did you get all these pictures?
我自己用远距离镜头照的
I took them myself with a telephoto lens.
来源于你的办公室和住所
Coming out of your office, your apartment.
购物的时候
Shopping.
洗澡的时候
Showering.
洗澡的时候?
Showering?
我自己从我的暗房♥里面冲洗的
I develop them myself in my darkroom.
你…你要去看看吗?
Would you...? Would you like to see?
在暗房♥里? 噢,不了,谢谢
In the darkroom? Oh, no, thank you.
现在不行
Not right now.
我是白天行动的人(喜欢亮光)
I'm a day person.
你…你还好吧?
Are...? Are you all right?
怎么了?
Why?
呃,我不知道,你貌似…
Well, I don't know. You just don't...
看不清自己了 - 我是谁?
...seem yourself. - Who am I?
我应该是谁? - 那是个好问题
Who am I supposed to be? - That's a good question.
一个有关存在的好问题
Good question. It's very existential.
你是谁?我是谁?呃…
Who are you? Who am I? Well...
你在这里做什么呢?
What are you doing here?
噢,没什么,我只是短暂逗留,聊聊天
Oh, nothing. I just stopped by to chat.
你知道的,驱驱寒
You know, shoot the breeze.
你能从你朋友那弄到歌♥剧《小丑》的票吗?
Were you able to get those Pagliacci opera tickets from your friend?
我真的十分期待
I'm really looking forward to it.
不,他弄不到,我们去不了了
No, he couldn't get them. We're not going.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表