剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
你们知道这是怎么回事吗? 知道我们为什么相聚一堂?
Do you know what this is all about? Know why we're here?
外出 这就是外出
To be out. This is out.
外出是人生历程中 最令人愉快的体验之一
Out is one of the single most enjoyable experiences of life.
知道人们是怎么谈论 “我们应该外出”的吗?
Know how people talk about "We should go out"?
他们就是这么说的
This is what they're talking about.
这件事就是 我们现在都在外面
This whole thing. We're all out now.
没人在家
No one is home.
这里没人在家 我们都在外面
Not one person here is home. We're all out.
人们想找我们 但他们不知道我们在哪
There are people trying to find us. They don't know where we are.
“你回…?我找不到他 他去哪儿了?
"Did you re...? I can't find him. Where did he go?
他没告诉过我要去哪儿 他一定是出去了”
He didn't tell me where he was going. He must have gone out."
你想外出 得准备好 选好衣服 对吧?
You wanna go out. You get ready, you pick out the clothes, right?
洗个澡儿 准备充分…
You take the shower, get all ready...
带上钱 叫上朋友 准备好车 选好目的地 预定好房♥间
...get the cash, get your friends, the car, the spot, the reservation.
然后楞住了 你该干什么呢?
Then you stand around. What do you do?
你说“我们该准备回去了”
You go, "We gotta be getting back."
一旦你出去了 你就想回去
Once you're out, you wanna get back.
你想睡觉 然后起床 明天继续外出
You wanna go to sleep, you wanna get up, wanna go out again tomorrow.
无论你处在哪个生活阶段
Wherever you are in life...
我的感觉是 你得出去
...it's my feeling, you've gotta go.
我看来 那个纽扣的位置糟透了
See, to me, that button's in the worst possible spot.
第二个纽扣可以决定一件衬衫的好坏
The second button literally makes or breaks the shirt.
你瞧瞧 它太高了
Look at it. It's too high.
那是无人区域 你看起来像和你妈妈一起住
It's in no man's land. You look like you live with your mother.
说完了吗?
Are you through?
当然 你买♥♥的时候肯定试穿了吧?
You do, of course, try on when you buy.
当然 紫色的 我喜欢
Yes, it was purple. I liked it.
我真的没想过考虑纽扣
I don't actually recall considering the buttons.
哦 你没想过
Oh, you don't recall.
不 这次不是
No, not at this time.
参议员先生 我想知道 你所知道的事 何时所知
Senator, I'd like to know what you knew and when you knew it.
宋飞先生 Costanza先生
Mr. Seinfeld, Mr. Costanza.
你确定这咖啡不含咖♥啡♥因♥吗?
Are you sure this is decaf?
橙色指示器呢?
Where's the orange indicator?
丢了 我都记在脑子里了
It's missing. I have to do it in my head.
无咖♥啡♥因♥的左边 普通的右边
Decaf left, regular right.
无咖♥啡♥因♥的左边 普通的右边
Decaf left, regular right.
这工作很具挑战性
It's very challenging work.
能放松点儿吗?只是一杯咖啡
Can you relax? It's a cup of coffee.
Claire可是职业服务生 - 相信我 乔治
Claire's a professional waitress. - Trust me, George.
没人想让你喝带咖♥啡♥因♥的
No one has any interest in seeing you on caffeine.
明天的第二次节目你怎么不做了?
How come you're not doing the second show tomorrow?
可能有个女人要来拜访我
Well, there's this woman who might be coming in.
等会儿 等会儿
Wait a second. Wait a second.
谁要来?什么女人要来?
What coming in? What woman's coming in?
我和你说过劳拉 那个我在密歇根遇到的女孩
I told you about Laura, the girl I met in Michigan.
没说过 - 我以为告诉过你
You didn't. - I thought I told you about her.
她是教政♥治♥的
Yeah. She teaches political science...
我在兰辛做节目时遇见她的
...I met her the night I did the show in Lansing.
没牛奶了 - 等会儿 等会儿
There's no milk in here. - Wait.
她…她人怎么样?
What is she... What is she like?
她棒极了 很热心
Oh, she's really great. She's got a real warmth about her.
很聪明 很漂亮
And she's really bright and really pretty.
但 我们谈话 就像…
And the conversation, though, I mean, it was...
和她说话就像和你说话一样
Talking with her was like talking with you...
但 你知道的 显然比你好很多
...but, you know, obviously much better.
那 发生什么了?
So, you know, what happened?
呃 没什么 但很棒
Well, nothing happened. But it was great.
没什么 但很… 棒极了
Nothing happened, but it was... This is great.
没错 - 那 你知道的…
Yeah. - So, you know...
她打电♥话♥说想约你出去?
...she called and said she wants to go out?
上帝保佑 你个坏蛋
God bless. You devil, you.
没错 但不完全对
Yeah. Well, not exactly.
我是说 她说… 她今早打电♥话♥说
I mean, she said... She called this morning and said...
她必须来参加研讨会 也许我们能聚聚
...she had to come in for a seminar, maybe we'd get together.
“必须”?
"Had to"?
“必须参加”? - 没错 但…
"Had to come in"? - Yeah, but...
“必须参加”? - 没错 但…
"Had to come in"? - Yeah, but...
“也许能聚聚”?
"And maybe we'll get together"?
“必须”加“也许”?
"Had to" and "maybe"?
没错 - 不 不
Yeah. - No, no.
我真不忍♥心告诉你 你见不到这女人了
I hate to tell you this. You're not gonna see her.
什么?你认真的? 那她为什么打电♥话♥?
What? Are you serious? Why did she call?
我怎么知道? 也许她想表达下礼貌
What do I know? Maybe she wanted to be polite.
礼貌?
To be polite?
你疯了 - 好吧 好吧
You are insane. - All right.
我不想告诉你这些 你想知道她为什么打电♥话♥吗?
I didn't want to tell you. Wanna know why she called?
你是后备的
You're a backup.
你是二线选手 “以防万一”
You're a second line, a "just in case"...
B计划 附带情况
...a B plan, a contingency.
我明白了 这和那纽扣有关
Oh, I get it. This is about the button.
克莱尔 克莱尔 你是女人 对吧?
Claire. Claire, you're a woman, right?
从哪里看出来的 乔治?
What gave it away, George?
我想问问你
I'd like to ask you...
请你分♥析♥下一通假想的电♥话♥
Ask you to analyze a hypothetical phone call, you know...
从女性的角度出发 - 得了吧
...from a female point of view. - Oh, come on.
你打算问她什么? 她怎么知道?
What are you asking her? Now, how's she gonna know?
一个女人给我打电♥话♥ 明白?
Now, a woman calls me, right?
她说她不得不…
She says she has to...
因公事来纽约… - 你太棒了
...come to New York on business... - You're beautiful.
也许…
And maybe...
当她过来时 她会找我
...she'll see me when she gets in.
这个女人真的想来找我吗?
Does this woman intend to spend time with me?
我得说 不
I'd have to say no.
那她为什么打电♥话♥?
So why did she call?
出于礼貌 - 出于礼貌
Be polite. - To be polite.
休庭 - 好 好 你满意了?
I rest my case. - Good, good. Did you have fun?
你不知道自己在说什么 跟我来
You have no idea what you're talking about. Come with me.
我正好要去取洗完的衣服
I gotta go get my stuff out of the dryer.
我可不想看你洗衣服 - 哦 拜托 做个“伴儿”
I'm not gonna watch you do laundry. - Oh, come on. Be a "come-with" guy.
得了吧 我累了
Come on. I'm tired.
别担心 我给他加了点儿咖♥啡♥因♥
Don't worry. I gave him a little caffeine.
他会振奋的 - 没错 我感觉不对劲
He'll perk up. - Right. I knew I felt something.
杰瑞 我得和你说件事
Jerry, I have to tell you something.
这是我有生以来最无聊的时刻
This is the dullest moment I've ever experienced.
瞧瞧这家伙
Oh, look at this guy.
瞧 他什么都有 他有清洁剂 喷雾剂…
Look, he's got everything. He's got detergents, sprays...
织品软化剂 他不是第一次来
...fabric softener. This is not his first load.
我得休息下 杰瑞 我得出城走走
I need a break, Jerry. I gotta get out of the city.
我感觉很难受… - 你没听过她的语调
I feel so cramped... - You didn't hear how she sounded.
什么? - 劳拉
What? - Laura.
难以置信 这事儿我们已经讨论过了
I can't believe... We already discussed this.
没错 但你怎么这么确定?
Yeah, but how could you be so sure?
因为这是暗示 杰瑞 暗示 难道你…?
Because it's signals, Jerry. It's signals. Don't you...?
好吧 她问过你明晚干什么吗?
All right. Did she even ask you what you were doing tomorrow night...
问过你忙不忙吗? - 没有
...if you were busy? - No.
她今天给你打电♥话♥ 都没做明天的计划?
She calls you today, she doesn't make a plan for tomorrow?
这算什么?周末哎 - 没错
What is that? It's Saturday night. - Yeah.
这算什么?无稽之谈
What is that? It's ridiculous.
你甚至不知道她住那个旅馆
You don't even know what hotel she's staying at.
你不能给她电♥话♥ 这也是暗示 杰瑞
You can't call her. That's a signal, Jerry.
这就是暗示 暗示
That's a signal. Signal.
也许你是对的? - 也许我对?
Maybe you're right. - Maybe I'm right?
我当然对
Of course I'm right.
真荒唐
This is insane.
我甚至不知道她住哪儿
You know, I don't even know where she's staying.
她不会给我电♥话♥的
She's not gonna call me.
难以置信 - 我知道 我知道 这很难受
This is unbelievable. - I know, I know. It's tough.
听着 现在你的衣服应该洗好了
Listen, your stuff has to be done by now.
你为什么不去看看衣服吃了没
Why don't you just see if it's dry.