剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
You sound like a great crowd.
今天我们准备为你们上演一出戏
We have a show we're gonna put on for you tonight.
是…是一集新的电视剧,我们称为试播片
It's a... It's a new TV show. It's what they call a pilot.
我们希望它能继续放映下去 剧名是杰瑞,我是杰瑞的扮演者…
And we hope it becomes a series. It's called Jerry. I'm playing Jerry...
Sic semper tyrannis! (这就是暴君的下场! 林肯被刺杀时凶手喊的话)
Sic semper tyrannis!
德沃拉干的事,你能相信吗?
What about Davola? Did you believe that?
他喊的sic semper tyrannis是什么意思? 是拉丁语吗?
What was that thing he yelled out, sic semper tyrannis? Is that Latin?
约翰·威尔克斯·布斯刺杀林肯时说的话
John Wilkes Booth yelled it when he shot Lincoln.
真的?这话是什么意思? - 意思是“这就是暴君的下场”
Really? What's it mean? - It means "death to tyrants."
我明白了
I could see that.
看,这真令人激动!真令人激动!
See, now, this is exciting! This is exciting!
我有没有错过什么? - 没有,五分钟后开始
Did I miss anything already? - No, it starts in five minutes.
你去了现场,有什么大不了的?
You were there. What's the big deal?
现在上了电视,这是不一样的
Now it's on TV. It's different.
我告诉了所有认识的人去看 - 我也是
I told everybody I know to watch it. - Yeah, me too.
你有拉塞尔的消息吗? - 没有
Did you hear from Russell? - No.
真奇怪,他没有出现在录制现场
Strange, him not showing up at the taping.
不错,不错
Well, well.
祝贺你 - 谢谢
Congratulations. - Well, thank you.
你现在顺畅了? - 一泄千里
You went for the big E, huh? - Wet and wild.
克莱默,坐下,马上要开始了 - 哦,好的
Kramer, sit down. It's about to start. - Oh, yes.
嘿,这是什么?
Hey, what is this?
看,一个钱包
Look, a wallet.
钱包?给我看看 - 给
A wallet? Let me see that. - Here.
这是我父亲的钱包,他以为在诊所被偷了
It's my father's wallet. He thought they stole it at the doctor's office.
开始了 - 你怎么找到的?
This is it. - How do you like that?
你弄痛我了
You hurt me.
嘿 - 嘿,乔治
Hey. - Hey, George.
新运动鞋? - 没错
New sneakers? - Yeah.
你要新运动鞋干什么? - 我喜欢运动鞋
What do you need new sneakers for? - I like sneakers.
你怎么决定穿哪双? 如果让我决定我会发疯的
How do you decide which ones to wear? I'd go crazy if I had to decide.
你一直有点疯狂
You're crazy anyway.
你为什么把松饼的上部吃掉?
Why did you eat the top off the muffins?
那又怎样? - 我不能吃了
So what? - I can't eat it now.
乔治 - 乔治
George. - George.
这是什么破电视剧?
What kind of stupid show is this?
嘿,那是拿走我所有唱片的笨蛋
Hey, that's that idiot that took all my records.
约翰,你在干什么,回床上来
John, what are you doing? Come back to bed.
这部剧看上去挺有意思
This show looks interesting.
他不是那个和你出去约会的宋飞吗?
Isn't he that Seinfeld fella you went out with?
哦,他很差劲,很差劲
Oh, he's horrible. Horrible.
别管了
Nevertheless.
那个杰瑞挺有趣的,是不是?
That Jerry's a funny guy, huh?
我喜欢“宋”
Got to love the "Sein."
我讨厌“宋”
I hate the "Sein."
简直就是垃圾
This is a piece of crap.
哦,唐纳德,你以前很喜欢它们
Oh, Donald, you used to like him.
什么蹩脚货
What a sellout.
把遥控器给我,把它给我
Give me that remote. Give me that.
把遥控器给我 - 唐纳德
Give me the remote. - Donald.
杰瑞,广♥告♥快结束了 - 好的
Jerry, the commercial's almost over. - All right.
我很喜欢演仆人的那个人
You know, I really like this guy playing the butler.
对,他不错,他是约翰·瑞特的表弟
Yeah, he's good. He's John Ritter's cousin.
真的? - 是
Really? - Yeah.
你好,查尔斯 - 你好
Hello, Charles. - Hello.
那么今天你想让我从哪里开始?
So where do you want me to start today?
为何不从卧室开始? - 从你的卧室开始
Why don't you start in the bedroom. - I'll start in your bedroom.
嘿 - 嘿,仆人在这
Hey. - Hey. The butler's here.
他在?听着
He is? Listen.
当他结束后,让他来我的房♥间
When he's finished, send him over to my house.
我才不会让他去你的房♥间 - 为什么?
I'm not sending him to your house. - Why not?
法官裁定他是我的仆人,不是我朋友的
The judge decreed he'd become my butler, not my friend's butler.
杰瑞,他是你的仆人 你可以对他下达任何命令
Jerry, he is your butler. You can give him any order you want.
这是仆人的职责 - 但是我不想
That's what butlers do. - But I don't want to.
杰瑞,我的房♥间乱得像猪圈,拜托
Jerry, my house is a pigsty. Come on.
喂? - 我是伊莲
Yeah? - It's Elaine.
上来吧
Come on up.
我还需要点碧丽珠 - 还要碧丽珠?
I need more Pledge. - More Pledge?
上周我才买♥♥了两罐 而且我这儿没有别的木头家俱了
I just bought two cans last week, and I don't have any wood here.
呃,它很快就会用完
Well, it goes fast.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
这是怎么了?
What's all this about?
上周我们约会了 - 你们约会了?
We had a date last week. - You had a date?
你和我的仆人约会? 谁允许你和我的仆人约会的?
You went out with my butler? Who said you could go out with my butler?
我为什么需要你同意? - 因为他是我的仆人
Why do I need your permission? - Because he's my butler.
太精彩了
That's terrific.
怎么会有人不喜欢他呢?
How could anyone not like him?
我喜欢他的风格
I like his style.
他散发出一种随性而优雅的气质
He has a sort of casual elegance.
但他在挖鼻孔
But he picks his nose.
别管它
Nevertheless.
他是我们健身俱乐部的会员,是不是?
He's a member of our health club, isn't he?
对
Yeah.
你知道吗,金·诺瓦克胸部很大
You know, that Kim Novak had some big breasts.
你们注意到很多仆人都叫吉福斯吗?
You ever notice a lot of butlers are named Jeeves?
我想当你…当你给婴儿取名叫吉福斯时…
You know, I think when you... When you name a baby Jeeves...
…你差不多已经给他规划好未来了,不是吗?
...you've pretty much mapped out his future, wouldn't you say?
我想之后他成为杀手的可能微乎其微
Not much chance he's gonna be a hit man, I think, after that.
“我很抱歉,先生,但我必须废了你”
"I'm terribly sorry, sir, but I'm going to have to whack you."
耶
Yeah.
哦,哇哦,这真棒
Oh, wow, that was great.
这电视很有趣
That show was so funny.
真的很有趣,我不是因为认识你才这么说的
It was really funny. I'm not just saying that because I know you.
好了,让我们出去庆祝一下
All right. Well, let's go out and celebrate.
真不错 - 来吧,让我们去吃点东西
That was so good. - Come on, let's eat something.
我想这一定会入选的,乔治 你会成为富翁的!
I think this will get picked up, George. You're gonna be rich!
你真这么想? - 哦,是的
You really think so? - Oh, yeah.
上帝也没有害了我
And God didn't kill me.
你好? - 嗨,杰瑞
Hello? - Hi, Jerry.
我是丽塔·科森 - 哦,嗨,丽塔
This is Rita Kirson. - Oh, hi, Rita.
我想让你知道…
I'm calling to let you know...
…拉塞尔·达尔林普已经不在电视台工作了
...Russell Dalrymple is no longer with this network.
哦,天啊,他被解雇了?
Oh, my God. Did he get fired?
老实说,没有人知道
To be honest with you, nobody really knows.
他好像是失踪了
He seems to have disappeared.
拉塞尔失踪了?
Russell's disappeared?
无论如何,现在我是NBC的新总裁
In any event, I've been made the new president of NBC.
也许你并不知道
As you may or may not know...
…拉塞尔和我在很多项目上意见不合
...Russell and I did not see eye to eye on many, many projects.
作为上任的第一把火,我要砍了你的剧
And as my first order of business, I'm passing on your show.
你已经砍了?电视两分钟前才结束
You're passing already? The show just ended two minutes ago.
我刚刚得到这份工作
Well, I just got the job.
再见,杰瑞
Goodbye, Jerry.
好吧,再见
Yeah. See you.
你们干什么…? 你们看着我♥干♥什么?
What are you...? What are you looking at me for?
都是你 - 什么…?我做了什么?
It was you. - What...? What did I do?
你有没有意识到 他追求你的代价是一部连续剧?!
Do you realize his obsession with you cost us a TV series?!
我不知道他会疯狂地迷上我,我是说…
I didn't know that he'd fall for me, and I'd drive him insane, I mean...
你知道,那不是我的错 - 不,是你的错!
You know, that's not my fault. - Yes, it is!
你很迷人!
You're very charming!
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
他怎么了?现在在哪里?
What happened to him? Where is he?
没人知道
No one knows.
她在饰物出版社工作
She works for Pendant Publishing.
她是我所见过的最漂亮的女人
She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
你知道…
You know...
…我以前在NBC工作,但当我这次回去后…
...I used to work for NBC, but when I go back to her this time...
…她会对我肃然起敬
...she'll respect me.
你最好趴下,他们马上就要开火了
You'd better get down. They might start firing soon.
嘿,快看
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表