剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我的父母在驾驶时会争论…
My parents had two arguments while they were driving...
父亲驾车车速…
...over either how fast my father was going...
和油箱里还有多少油这两个问题
...or how much gas was left in the tank.
对于这两个问题我的父亲 都有相应的办法应付
My father had a standard defense for either one of these.
通常是这样 “那是因为你从某个角度去看”
It was always, "That's because you're looking at it from an angle.
假如你坐在这边… 从你坐的位置看起来…
If you were over here... It looks from where you're sitting...
我就像以90的速度 在开一辆没油的车
...it looks like I'm doing 90 on empty.
但那是因为你坐在那里
But that's because you're over there.
假如你坐这边 你就知道我是满油箱行驶的
If you were over here, you'd know I'm in the driveway with a full tank."
宋飞正传 第四季 第5集 “钱包 ”
乔治和我去了NBC,我们 跟他们讲了一下我们关于电视剧的想法 (NBC,美国全国广播公♥司♥)
George and I went up to NBC, and we told them the idea for the series.
现在我们等着签合同 - 他们喜欢那想法?
We're waiting to sign the contract. - They liked the idea?
是的 - 你车上是皮革座位?
Yeah. - What, you got leather seats here?
乔治什么时候成作家了? - 什么作家?是情景喜剧
Since when is George a writer? - What writer? It's a sitcom.
好极了 你们什么时候签合同?
This is exciting. When are you gonna sign the contract?
很快 还有点小问题
Soon. There's a few problems.
我想告诉你 那顿饭太差劲了
I wanna tell you, that meal was the worst.
你指望吃什么呢? 那是航♥空♥食品
What do you expect? It's airline food.
他们给你吃那种鱼
They give you that fish.
你在飞机上怎么吃鱼?
How could you eat fish on a plane?
因为每次我一吃肉她就发脾气
Because she puts up a stink every time I have a piece of meat.
什么问题啊?
What kind of problems?
乔治觉得13000美元不够
Well, George doesn't think $ 13,000 is enough money.
什么?他连工作都还没有呢
What? He's not even working.
乔治是对的,这种人会设法逃之夭夭的
George is right. Those people will try to get away with murder.
相信我,他们都爱耍花招
Believe me, they're all crooks.
杰瑞,我希望你们签了这合同 - 我们会签的
Jerry, I want you to sign that contract. - We're gonna sign it.
事实上,乔治现在正跟 NBC的一个女员工在一起
In fact, George is out with the woman from NBC right now.
恐怕我们得把合同的事暂搁一下了
So I'm afraid we're gonna have to pass.
你不签了? - 钱太少了
You're passing? - Well, it's much too low.
你跟杰瑞达成一致了?
Are you and Jerry in agreement on this?
是的,我们讨论过了 这件事我可以代表我们两个
Yeah, we've talked. I believe I can speak for the both of us on this.
你知道的,这是你的处♥女♥剧 这是非常标准的片酬
You know, because this is your first show, it's a pretty standard deal.
标准? - 是的
Standard? - Yeah.
泰德·丹森的标准吗?
Is Ted Danson's deal standard?
泰德·丹森? - 《欢乐酒店》的那个家伙
Ted Danson? - You know, the guy from Cheers.
我知道他是谁
Yeah, I know who he is.
你不是泰德·丹森啊
You're not Ted Danson.
我没说我是泰德·丹森
I didn't say I was Ted Danson.
好的,我明天告诉罗素 - 你告诉罗素
All right, I'll tell Russell tomorrow. - You tell Russell.
在我忘记之前
Oh, before I forget.
古巴雪茄 我父亲送你的礼物
Cuban cigars. It's a present from my father.
我需要给他写个小纸条之类的吗?
Do I have to write him a note or something?
我相信他肯定会喜欢 - 我怎么写?
I'm sure he'd appreciate that. - What would I say in the note?
你是作家啊 你肯定能想出点什么
You're a writer. You'll think of something.
是的,我是个作家,我忘了
Oh, yeah. I'm a writer. I forgot.
你在大门那等了很长时间吗?
Were you waiting long at the gate?
我也不知道
I don't even know.
我们买♥♥给你的手表呢?
Where's that watch we bought you?
哦…
Oh...
这块废铁就该是这个下场 我受够了
That's it for this piece of junk. I've had it.
这是你父母给你的那块? - 对,但它就没准过
Is it the one your parents gave you? - It never works.
送去修了
It's being fixed.
我有那表的保修证 把它给我,我把它带回去
I got a guarantee on that watch. Give it to me. I'll take it back.
在珠宝商那 - 把账单寄给我
It's at the jeweler. - You send me the bill.
我不会给你的
I'm not sending it.
那手表是件礼物 你不应该付这个钱
That watch was a gift. You shouldn't have to pay for it.
18.5美元 - 我有
That's $ 18.50. - Here, I got it.
你说什么? 这是我的车,我来付
What are you talking about? It's my car. Let me pay.
不,不,拿开 - 爸
No, no, put it away. - Dad.
得了 - 我有钱,我赚钱的
Stop it. - I have money. I make money.
是的,你赚钱 - 你觉得我不赚钱
Yeah, yeah, you make money. - You don't think I make money.
我没那么想 - 你就是那么想的,你俩都这么认为
I don't think that. - You do. That's what you both think.
我付 - 爸,我付
I'm paying. - Dad, I'm paying.
别挡着 - 你不能付
Get out. - You're not paying.
杰瑞,别这么干 - 不,不
Jerry, do not do this. - No, no.
除非我死了,杰瑞 我告诉你…
Over my dead body, Jerry. I'm telling you right now...
你不能付
...you're not gonna do it.
天啊,你东西真够多的
Boy, you got a lot of stuff here.
爸,你干什么呢? - 没事
Dad, what are you doing? - Nothing, nothing.
别拎了,你的背怎么样了?
Leave it. What about your back?
莫蒂,你在干什么啊? - 得了,得了
Morty, what are you doing? - All right, all right.
你来这就是为了看脊背专家…
You come here to see a back specialist...
结果你还拎这么重的箱子
...and you're lifting heavy suitcases.
嘿,莫蒂
Hey, Morty.
嘿,克莱默先生
Hey, Mr. Kramer.
嘿,宋飞夫人 - 嗨,克莱默
Hey, Mrs. Seinfeld. - Kramer, hi.
你这是怎么了?
What happened to you?
一个家伙踢了头这里一下
Oh, some guy kicked me in the side of the head.
谁啊? - 疯子乔伊·德沃拉
What guy? - Crazy Joe Davola.
为什么啊? - 我搞了一个派对…
Why? - Well, I was having this party...
我没有邀请他,然后杰瑞向他告密
...and I didn't invite him, and then Jerry tipped him off.
你为什么要告诉那个疯子 克莱默没邀请他参加派对?
Why did you tell this guy that Kramer didn't invite him to his party?
我不知道他没被邀请
I didn't know he wasn't invited.
这裤子太舒服了
Hey, these are very comfortable pants.
你知道我花了多少钱吗,杰瑞?
You know what I paid for these, Jerry?
那你为什么要说呢? - 是误会
So why did you say anything? - It was a mistake.
这裤子室内可以穿 室外也可以穿
They're good around the house, and they're good for outside.
你没事吧? - 没事
Are you okay? - Oh, yeah, yeah.
上周有点晕,是吧,杰瑞?
I was little off last week, huh, Jerry?
医生说我只是轻微脑震荡
But the doctor says it's just a slight concussion.
这个德沃拉怎么回事啊?
What's the matter with this Davola guy?
他有点化学失衡
He's got, like, a chemical imbalance.
他需要接受治疗 - 是的
He needs to be on medication. - Oh, yeah, yeah.
他现在盯上杰瑞了
He's after Jerry now.
克莱默 - 他什么?
Kramer. - He's what?
他开玩笑 - 他盯上你了
He's joking. - He's after you?
没有 - 为什么他会盯上你?
No. - Why's he after you?
他没盯上我
He's not after me.
莫蒂,你听到了吗? 有个疯子盯上杰瑞了
Morty, do you hear this? Some crazy guy is after Jerry.
我打几个电♥话♥ - 你给谁打?
I'll make a few phone calls. - Who you gonna call?
你担心什么啊?
What are you worried about?
我想知道你怎么惹着他了?
I wanna know what you did to this guy.
我什么也没做 - 你肯定做了什么事
I didn't do anything. - You must've done something.
没有,他只是不喜欢我
No, he just doesn't like me.
不喜欢你? 谁会不喜欢你呢?
Doesn't like you? How could anyone not like you?
我知道,这听起来不可思议 - 不…
I know, it seems impossible. - Doesn't...
不喜欢你?怎么可能呢?
Doesn't like you? How could that be?
妈,这个对你来说 可能理解起来有点困难…
Ma, this may be hard for you to understand...
但是我确定有很多人不喜欢我
...but I'm sure there are many people who do not like me.
杰瑞,别这么说
Jerry, don't say that.
真的 - 不,不可能
It's true. - No, it isn't.
不可能,你是多么好的一个孩子啊
It's not true. You're a wonderful, wonderful boy.
大家都喜欢你 不喜欢你是不可能的
Everybody likes you. It's impossible not to like you.
莫蒂?
Morty?
也许某些人不喜欢他 我能看出来
Maybe some people don't like him. I can see that.
克莱默? - 嗯,我喜欢他
Kramer? - Yeah, I like him.
杰瑞,看你的表几点了?
Hey, Jerry, what time you got?
我没带表 - 送去修了
I haven't got my watch on. It's being fixed.
什么时候拿回来?
When are you getting it back?
下周 - 下周?
Next week. - Next week?
怎么要这么久?
How come it's taking so long?
我说,怎么要这么久?
I said, how come it's taking so long?
我不知道 需要装起来
I don't know. They're backed up.
等一下 你送哪去修了?
Wait a minute. Where did you take it?
我送哪去修了? - 是的
Where did I take it? - Yeah.
我送哪去修了?
Where did I take it?
哥伦布路…
To that place on Columbus...
85号♥,好吧?
...and 85th, okay?
什么?吉米·谢尔曼?
What, Jimmy Sherman?
是的 - 我认识这家伙
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表