剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我爸爸从来不笑的 - 噢,呃,没关系
Daddy never laughs. - Oh, well, so what?
笑,到底是啥?
Laughter. What is that?
我意思是,你张嘴“哈哈”有什么意思呢
I mean, what is the point of opening your mouth and going:
那算什么? 哈哈
What is that?
你从其他地方可找不到这雪茄的
You know, you can't get those cigars anywhere.
你和你的雪茄
You and your cigars.
你该多涂些口红 (这样就算印在杯子上也不用再补妆)
Wear some more lipstick.
爸爸,有件事… 有件事我们得和你说的
Daddy, there's... There's something that we have to talk to you about.
噢,我忘了问你,你喜欢那木屋吗?
Oh, I forgot to ask you: how'd you like the cabin?
噢,那…木屋啊
Oh, the... The cabin.
呃…
Well...
我们刚打完电♥话♥你就问她?
After we get off the phone you tell her?
她当然知道是我抱怨啦
Of course she knows it was me who complained.
现在我可要为这女人辞职背负罪名
Now I'm responsible for this woman quitting.
噢,真是难以置信 - 我知道
Oh, this is unbelievable. - I know.
我搞砸了,都是我的错
I screwed up. It's all my fault.
你给她打电♥话♥吧 - 噢,拨号♥吧
Would you call her? - Oh, dial the number.
你怎么可以这样啊
How could you do this?
我只是想帮你啊
I was just trying to help you.
帮我
Trying to help me.
你好,桑德拉
Hello. Sandra.
嘿,是杰瑞·宋飞
Hi, this is Jerry Seinfeld.
听着,我想我们之间有个很严重的误会
Listen, I wanted to tell you there's been a terrible misunderstanding.
我告诉伊莲…
See, I told Elaine...
…跟你谈话真的很快乐
...that it was a real treat talking to you on the phone.
她以为我是讽刺的,因为我是喜剧演员嘛
And she thought I was being sarcastic because I'm a comedian, and all.
她以为我说 “对啊,和她电♥话♥聊天真的是一件美事啊”
She thought, I think, "Yeah, it's a real treat talking to her on the phone."
但是我是真挚的
But I was really being sincere.
没有,当然喜欢你啊
No, of course I like you.
今晚?
Tonight?
等等
Hold on a second.
她想约我喝一杯啊 - 去吧,去啊
She wants to have a drink with me. - Just go. Go.
噢,我不… - 去啊
Oh, I don't... - Go.
好的,应该可以的
Yeah, I think I can.
我知道在哪
Yeah, I know where that is.
好的,那到时候见 好的,再见
Okay. I'll see you there. Okay, bye.
现在我得陪她喝东西啦
Now I gotta have a drink with her.
那木屋
The cabin.
呃…
Well...
苏珊?
Susan?
关于那木屋… - 我爱死那木屋了
About the cabin... - I love that place.
我父亲在1947搭建
My father built that cabin in 1947.
我妈妈那时脓疱病刚转好…
My mother was recuperating from impetigo at the time...
…我爸觉得让她呼吸新鲜空气会有好处
...and Dad thought it would be a good idea to get her out into the fresh air.
接下来的冬天,她就去世了
She died there the following winter.
我爸爸10年后也过世了
And Dad passed away 10 years later to the day.
他对我说的最后一句话就是:
His last words to me were:
“好好珍惜这木屋”
"Cherish the cabin."
不是“好好照顾你姐姐” 她下肢瘫痪了
Not, "Take care of your sister." She's a paraplegic.
而是“好好珍惜这木屋”
But, "Cherish the cabin."
我做到了,还持续了45年
And I have, for 45 years.
那里简直就是我的避风港啊
It's often been a sanctuary for me.
就好比超人的孤独堡垒
Kind of like Superman's Fortress of Solitude.
什么?
What?
超人
Superman.
他在北极圈建了一个孤独堡垒啊…
He built a Fortress of Solitude up at the North Pole...
…好逃避,凡间俗事吧
...to, you know, sort of get away from it all.
我死后,我会留给她的
When I go, I'm passing it on to her.
等到那天,我都搬去酒店住了
Well, I'll take a hotel any day.
爸爸? - 嗯
Daddy? - Yes.
爸爸,关于那木屋的事
Daddy, about the cabin.
看,亨利,我把酒溅身上了
Look, Henry, I spilled wine on me.
怎么啦? - 呃,事情是这样的…
What about it? - Well, the thing is...
什么,怎么啦? - 呃,那木屋好像…
What, what is it? - Well, the cabin is kind of...
乔治? - 烧了
George? - Burned.
烧毁了? - 起火了,然后它…
Burned? - There was a fire, and it...
烧毁了
Burned.
木屋烧毁了? - 是的,烧毁了
The cabin burned? - Yeah, burned.
烧毁了?
Burned?
起火原因找到了没?
Was anything found?
烧的一点不剩了吗? 他们有找到什么剩下的吗?
Was it all burned to the ground? Did they find anything?
不,啥也没啦 - 都没了?
No. Nothing. - Nothing?
但是,罗斯先生,这件事…
But, you know, Mr. Ross, if you look at the whole situation...
…你的雪茄和这所有一切…
...what with it being your cigars and everything...
…真的很讽刺的
...it's really rather ironic.
有人或者会说,这真的很滑稽
One might even say, in a sense, comical.
真的,想想看
Really. Think about it.
我不敢相信你会这样说 - 什么?
I can't believe you said that. - What?
你怎么可以对我说这些东西呢?
How could you say something like that to me?
什么?是你先开始调情的啊
What? You were the one who was talking dirty.
我只是接你话而已
I was just trying to keep up.
你这样说真的很怪 - 为什么,我没其他意思啊
That was a weird thing to say. - Why? It didn't mean anything.
我只是想加入谈话,避免尴尬而已
I was trying to join in so you wouldn't feel embarrassed.
噢,我觉得你有病 - 我没病
Oh, I think you're really sick. - I'm not sick.
你说的东西比我的病态多了
You said much sicker things than me.
我要走了 - 你看得太重了
I'm leaving. - You're making too much of this.
让开吧
Excuse me.
我送你去坐车吧 - 不用了
Let me walk you to a cab. - That's okay.
主要是这是我们之间的事
The main thing is that this is just between us.
就这样算了吧 - 噢,真的吗?
And that'll be the end of it. - Oh, really?
我意思是,别人对这样的事可不感兴趣
I mean, people, they're not interested in things like this.
他们不想听这样的事的 他们真不会听的
They don't wanna hear about it. They really don't.
我们喝酒,聊天
So we're drinking and talking.
然后她开始揉我的腿
And so she starts rubbing my leg.
喔,那你后来咋样呢
Wow, what did you do?
你总不会叫一个女人不要碰你的腿吧?
Have you ever told a woman to stop touching your leg?
那倒是 - 我知道那样是不对的
Yeah. Right. - I know it's the wrong thing to do.
她在伊莲办公室上班 但我无法抗拒她摸我的腿
She works in Elaine's office. But I can't get that hand off my leg.
我看着她的手想 “这手不该放我腿上的”
I'm looking at the hand thinking, "That hand should not be on my leg."
但是我没办法让脑子指挥我的嘴巴说:
But I can't make my brain to get my mouth to say the words:
“你介意(把手拿开)吗?”
"Would you mind?"
可女人又不是不会把手挪开 她们是怎么办到的? (指可以一直不挪开)
Yet women have no problem getting the hand off. How do they do that?
我不知道 她们已经到达另外一种境界了
I don't know. They're working on a whole other level.
好的,继续吧 - 然后我们回到公♥寓♥
All right, so go ahead. - So then we go back to my apartment.
我们在那乱搞一通
So we're fooling around there.
气氛变得热烈起来
You know, it's getting a little passionate.
她就开始调情了
And she starts with the dirty talking.
好的,好的,等等
All right, all right. Hold on.
暂停
Time out.
她说什么了? - 一些老话
What did she say? - You know. The usual.
我不知道,我咋知道啥是老话啊?
No, I don't know. How do I know the usual?
典型的话啊 - 什么典型的啊? 举个例子看看
Typical things. - What's typical? Give me typical.
她说…
She says...
真的很下流的
That's very dirty.
超级无敌淫秽的
That's absolutely filthy.
然后她开始说她的内♥裤♥
And then she starts talking about her panties.
我这要点水
I'm gonna need some water here.
然后我说了点什么
So I said something.
好的,你说了啥?
Okay, what did you say?
听着,我只是想接她的话而已
Now, bear in mind, I am just trying to keep up.
当然
Of course. - Okay.
然后她说她的内♥裤♥
So she's talking about her panties.
然后…
So...
我就说:
So I said:
“那内♥裤♥是你妈妈帮你试穿吗” (这句话确实是没有什么内在意思的……囧)
"You mean, the panties your mother laid out for you."
“那内♥裤♥是你妈妈帮你试穿的吗”?
"The panties your mother laid out for you"?
什么意思啊? - 我不知道啊
What does that mean? - I don't know.
我随便说说而已
It just popped out.
呃,那她啥反应啊? - 她抓狂了啊,就这样离开了
Well, how did she react? - She flipped out. Just left.
那又不是很过分
Well, that's not offensive.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表