剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
…她批评我们的剧本
...and she criticizes our script.
这算什么治疗师啊?
What kind of a therapist is that?
我想她可能觉得 剧本不是很搞笑吧
Well, I guess she didn't think it was funny.
她不觉得搞笑 她是谁啊,罗文还是马丁? (两位60年代的喜剧明星)
Oh, she didn't think it was funny. What is she, Rowan and Martin?
我们明天要和NBC见面的
We're supposed to meet with NBC tomorrow.
她完全打击了我的信心
She completely shattered my confidence.
我还付钱给她,她是我的雇员
And I'm paying for this. She's my employee.
我以为你妈妈付钱 - 那是她辛苦积攒下来的…
I thought your mother's paying for it. - And she slaves to earn every penny...
…也许有一天我会对一个女人说:
...so that someday I might be able to walk up to a woman and say:
“是的,我是一个秃头 但是我仍是个好人”
"Yes, I'm bald, but I'm still a good person."
他说得对 她无权批评我们的剧本
He's right. It's not her place to criticize the script.
这倒提醒我了,你怎么想? 你还没有告诉我
Which reminds me. What did you think of it? You never told me
我是怎么想的? - 是的
What did I think of it? - Yeah.
伙计们,我有事情要和你们说
Hey, buddy, I got something to tell you.
等下,没有这么容易就混过去了 快点告诉我你是怎么想的
Now, one second. You won't get off that easy. Tell me what you thought.
你知道… - 我刚刚亲了盖尔·康尼翰
Well, you know... - I just kissed Gail Cunningham.
你做了什么? - 是的,我亲了她
You what? - Yeah, I kissed her.
你亲她了? - 在嘴唇上哦
You kissed her? - Right on the mouth.
你算什么朋友?
What kind of great friend are you?
你怎么从冷落转变到接吻的?
How do you go from snubbing to kissing?
我看到她在街上走 她向我走来,开始大叫…
I saw her outside the Y. She came up to me, she started yelling...
…因为我冷落了她 然后我们交谈了一小会儿…
...because I snubbed her. Then we started talking a little bit...
…我陪她走到要去的地方 就在我离开的时候…
...and I walked her to her building. And just before I left...
…我把手放在了她的腰际 拉向我…
...I put my arm around her waist. I pulled her to me...
…然后我就亲了一下
...and I planted one.
那么她什么反应? - 她也亲了我一下
What did she do? - She kissed me back.
我不明白,我和她出去了三次 她连手都不让我牵
I don't get this. I go out with this girl three times, she won't shake my hand.
她为什么会亲你?
Why is she kissing you?
因为我冷落了她,看到吗? 女人喜欢这样
Because I snubbed her. You see? Women, they like that.
是的,我了解女人
Yes, I understand women.
冷落是对的 她们喜欢被冷落
The snub is good. They love the snub.
不,她们不喜欢,我试过一次
No they don't. I tried that once.
我冷落了一年,一无所获
I snubbed for a year. Nothing.
我冷落每一个我遇到的女人 你从来没有看到女人们这么高兴
Every woman I saw, I snubbed. You never saw people so pleased.
我知道你去罗波提切利买♥♥鞋了
So I understand you're buying new shoes now at Botticelli's.
什么?谁告诉你的?
What? Who told you that?
盖尔·康尼翰
Gail Cunningham.
难以理解 她为什么总谈论我的鞋
I don't understand. Why is this woman talking about my shoes?
为什么我的鞋成为了谈话主题?
Why are my shoes a topic of conversation?
只是在交谈中她提到…
We were just talking, and she mentioned...
…你在罗波提切利买♥♥鞋
...how you're buying your shoes now at Botticelli's.
“你在罗波提切利买♥♥鞋”
How I'm buying my shoes now at Botticelli's.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear this?
怎么了?
So what?
“怎么了?” 她谈论我的鞋,她在讨论我的鞋
So what? She is talking about my shoes. She is discussing my shoes.
我在哪里买♥♥鞋和别人没有关系
It is nobody's business where I buy my shoes.
盖尔?
Hey, Gail? - Yeah.
伊莲
Elaine.
你为什么谈论我的鞋子? - 什么?
Why are you talking about my shoes? - What?
我在罗波提切利买♥♥的鞋子 你一直在说我的罗波提切利买♥♥鞋子
My Botticelli shoes. You've been talking about my Botticelli shoes.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你有没有在克莱默面前说过 我在罗波提切利买♥♥鞋子?
Did you or did you not tell Kramer that I got my shoes at Botticelli's?
太辣了,他要换一份
Too spicy. He wants another one.
要意大利面? - 伊莲,我现在很忙
You got that pasta primavera? - Elaine, I am very busy here.
你还对谁说过我的鞋?
Who else have you mentioned my shoes to?
我想知道我脚上穿什么 为什么成为你的谈话内容
I want to know why my footwear is your conversation?
我没有讨论它,莫名其妙
I am not discussing this. This is insane.
意大利面做好了吗?快点
You got that pasta primavera? Let's go!
你的菜,达里波先生
Here you are, Mr. Dalrymple.
上的有点晚,对不起,请享用
Sorry for the delay. Enjoy your lunch.
欢迎,请进 - 你好
Well, come in. Come in. - Hi.
- Hi. - Hi.
让你们过来实在是不好意思…
Sorry to make you come up here...
…我实在是不太舒服 无法在办公室谈
...but I wasn't feeling well enough to go back to the office.
这周我也只有这次机会可以见你们
Well, it's the only chance I have to meet with you this week.
你还好吗? - 我的肚子不舒服
Are you all right? - It's my stomach.
我想我中午吃的意大利面里 一定有什么问题
There must have been something in the pasta primavera I had for lunch.
你在那里吃的? - 菲弗尔饭店
Where did you eat? - Pfeiffer's.
我认识一个那里的厨师 - 那里的东西还不错
I know the chef there. - Food is usually terrific.
我的侄子在布夏尔饭店工作
My cousin worked for Bouchard's.
他们往马赛鱼汤里面尿尿 (马赛鱼汤是法国至尊料理之一)
They used to use the bouillabaise for a toilet.
你说什么?
What are you saying?
当我没有说过,毫无疑问…
Well, you didn't hear it from me, but needless to say...
…如果你去那里,最好只点法式清汤 (调味过的高汤或者肉汁清汤澄清后制♥作♥)
...if you go in there, stick with the consomm?
我们快点开始吧 我女儿马上要来了
We better get started. My daughter's gonna be here soon.
你有一个女儿
Oh, you have a daughter.
上周刚刚满15岁 - 那是个有意思的年纪
She just turned 15 last week. - That's a fun age.
是的
Yeah.
好了
All right.
那个剧本,我已经读了3次了
The script. Now, I've read this thing three times.
是吗?
Yeah?
每次我读它…
And every time I read it...
怎么了?
What?
请等一下 - 什么?
Excuse me for a second. - What?
你要胃药吗?我钱包里有
Would you like a Pepto-Bismol? I keep them in my wallet.
你觉得他喜欢吗?
You think he liked it?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
他刚刚说是什么菜… - 意大利面
What was that dish he said... - Pasta primavera.
你知道吗?“意大利面” 在意大利语中的意思是“春天”
You know, "primavera" is Italian for "spring."
不是吧? - 是的
No? - Yeah.
我真的很抱歉,只是…
Really, I'm terribly sorry. It's just...
…很突然,我生病了
...all of a sudden, it just hit me.
我们刚才说到那个剧本
So you were saying, about the script.
是的,那本剧本
Right. The script.
你的剧本需要…
Your script needs...
它需要…
It needs...
更多的笑话? - 另一种结局?
More jokes? - Another ending?
换管家的名字?
A different name for the butler?
可能我们应该走了
Maybe we should go.
我们还没有听到他的建议呢
We haven't heard his notes yet.
我们不知道他对 我们的剧本有什么看法
We don't know how he feels about our work.
我的上帝,我的上帝
Oh, no. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我实在是听不下去了 他好像要把胃给吐出来了
I can't listen to anymore of this. The guy's losing a lung in there.
你好
Hello.
你好 - 我是莫莉
Hi. - I'm Molly.
我是杰瑞 - 乔治
I'm Jerry. - George.
我们正在和你的爸爸 讨论剧本的事
We're discussing our script with your father.
他刚读过
He just read it.
爸,你还好吗? - 是的,宝贝,我很好
Daddy, are you okay? - Yeah. Yeah, sweetie, I'm fine.
你和妈妈一起住? - 是的
So you live with your mother? - Yeah.
离婚生活特别的艰难 尤其对小孩来说
Divorce is very difficult, especially on the kid
事实上我是爸妈同居的结果
Of course, I'm the result of my parents having stayed together.
你是不会理解的
So you never know.
碰运气
Crapshoot.
爸,你还好吗?怎么回事?
Dad, you all right? What's the matter?
肚子不舒服 - 可怜
It's just a stomach thing. - Yuck.
我想我们要另外约时间了
We're gonna have to do this some other time.
你们留下电♥话♥号♥码 我再联♥系♥你们
So if you give me your number, I'll call you later.
突然我想去吃意大利面了
Suddenly I'm in the mood for pasta primavera myself.
看得很开心嘛,克斯坦萨?
Get a good look, Costanza?
看看你做了什么? - 这不是我的错,你推我的
What were you doing? - It's not my fault. You poked me.
你应该就偷偷地看一眼
You're supposed to just take a peek after a poke.
你刚才就像在帝国大厦楼顶上 投硬币用观景镜在看
You were like you just put a quarter in one of those metal things...
...on top of the Empire State Building
那是乳♥沟♥ 我怎么可能不看呢
It was cleavage. I couldn't look away.
我是为了得奥斯卡而活? 那才是我的生活
What, am I waiting to win an Oscar here? This is all I have in my life.
看乳♥沟♥就像看太阳 你不可以一直盯着它
Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it.
太冒险了
It's too risky.
你看一眼,马上转移视线 - 好吧
You get a sense of it, then look away. - All right.
他抓到我看乳♥沟♥了 那又怎么样
He caught me in a cleavage peek. So big deal.
谁会不看他女儿的乳♥沟♥啊? 她的乳♥沟♥真不错
Who wouldn't look at cleavage? She's got nice cleavage.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表