剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Jerry, take the coat. Please. One month.
我不要你的大衣
I don't want the coat.
杰瑞,到家后给我电♥话♥报平安
Jerry, call me when you get home, so I know you're okay.
你怎么回事? - 我在另外那家电影院没找到你们
What happened to you? - I missed you at the other theater.
又错过了我的表演 实在无事可做了
Then I missed my set, and I had nothing to do.
天哪,你们看看
Man. Look at this.
我座位上有块口香糖
I sat in gum.
你们怎么没看《红色电♥话♥2:将死》
What happened to Checkmate?
哦,我去买♥♥爆米花 然后一个混♥蛋♥占了我的座位
Oh, I went out to get popcorn, and some creep took my seat.
对了,你还欠我7块5
Hey, by the way, you owe me $ 7.50.
可我没用到那张电影票啊 - 那我也是付了钱的
But I didn't even use the ticket. - I still paid for it.
我只有20块的 - 嗨
I only have a 20. - Hi.
嗨! - 你是怎么回事?
Hey! - What happened to you?
那是我的大衣,还给我 你从哪儿拿的?
That's my coat. Give me that. Where did you get that?
就在座位上
It was on the seat.
你占了我的位子?
You took my seat?
你欠我7块5 - 哦,对
You owe me $ 7.50. - Yeah. Right.
这块污渍是怎么回事?
What is this stain?
是黄色芥末酱 20块你找得开吗?
It's yellow mustard. Can you break a 20?
我经常在电影院被剧情弄晕了
But I always get confused in the movie theater by the plot.
说起来挺尴尬的 但我就是那种电影结束后…
It's embarrassing to have to admit, but I'm the one you see...
你在停车场会看到的… 追着朋友问剧情的那类人
...in the parking lot, after the movie, talking with his friends, going:
“你是说 那就是电影一开始就出场的家伙?”
"You mean, that was the same guy from the beginning?"
在电影院,没人会在旁边解释 你无从得知
Nobody will explain it to you. In the theater, you can't find out.
他们为什么要杀了那家伙?
Why did they kill that guy?
为什么杀他?
Why did they kill him?
那家伙是谁?他是谁?
Who was that guy? Who was that guy?
我以为他是他们一伙的 他们不是一伙儿的吗?
I thought he was with them. Wasn't he with them?
他们要是一伙儿的 干嘛还要杀了他?
Why would they kill him if he was with them?
哦,他不是真的和他们一伙儿
Oh, he wasn't really with them.
我还以为他们是一伙儿的
I thought he was with them.
那杀他就没错了
It's a good thing they killed him.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表