剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
衬衫,裤子,运动夹克,睡衣
The shirts, pants, sports jackets, pajamas.
这儿可以放80个挂钩
We can get 80 hooks on here.
这也太疯狂了吧
You're quite mad, you know.
怎么回事
Oh, I don't believe this.
嗨,你在做什么?
Hey. Well, what are you doing?
在看《大胆而美丽》 (1987年美国热播的肥皂剧)
I'm watching The Bold and the Beautiful.
别看了 - 等等,等等
No. - Wait, wait.
真不是时候 - 就5分钟
This is not a good time. - Five minutes.
你为什么把电视给了乔治?
What did you give your TV to George for?
看电视太多了,上瘾了,戒不掉
Because I've been watching too much. It was an addiction. I couldn't stop.
它在摧毁我的脑细胞
It was destroying my brain cells.
但你一直在看啊
Yeah, but now you're in here all the time.
哦… 谁啊
Well... Whoa.
玛勒,这是克莱默 - 你好
Marla, Kramer. - Hello.
走吧,是时候了 - 没啥可干
Go out. It's nice out. - There's nothing out there for me.
天气不错 - 我不需要好天气
There's weather. - I don't need weather.
天气又不会给我演这个
Weather doesn't do it for me.
我让乔治把电视还给你
I'm telling George to give you your TV back.
别,别,不想看到那个玩意儿
No, no. I don't want it back.
今晚看尼克斯队的比赛吗?
Are you gonna watch the Knick game tonight?
不知道 - 会录吗?
I don't know. - Will you tape it?
克莱默,长点眼色 - 哦,好的
Kramer. - Oh, yeah.
你男朋友再也没有从柏林回来?
So your boyfriend never came back from Berlin.
没有 - 对你打击一定比较大吧…
Never came back. - Oh, you must have been devastated...
…就为一堵墙弃你而去
...being left for a wall.
Well...
…迟早要断的
...it was about to end anyway.
有个这样的问题
There was this problem.
失陪一下
Excuse me one second.
谁啊 - 是我
Yeah. - It's me.
上来
Come on up.
是伊莲,我的一个朋友
That's Elaine. She's just a friend of mine.
不知道她这时来做什么
I don't know what she's doing here now.
真是抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么了? - 门没开
What? - I didn't get it.
你说什么问题
So you were saying there was this problem.
他想让我和他同居
Well, he wanted me to move in with him.
要冰茶吗? - 不要,谢谢
Snapple? - No, thanks.
继续 - 我不想同居,因为…
Go on. - Well, I wouldn't move in, because...
怎么了? - 因为…
Yes? - Well, because...
接着说 - 因为我是个…
Yeah? - Well, because I'm a...
…处♥女♥
...virgin.
哈喽
Hello.
嗨,玛勒,这位是伊莲
Hi. Marla, Elaine.
抱歉,我不知道来客人了
Sorry, I didn't know you had company.
我想把录像带还给你 - 谢谢,晚了两周
I wanted to return your tape. - Oh, thanks a lot. Two weeks late.
现在要花我35元看《哈瓦那》
Now it cost me $35 to see Havana.
抱歉,一直忘了还
I'm sorry. I really am. I just kept forgetting.
我该走了 - 别,别,别,我要走了
I should be going. - No, no, no. I'm leaving.
你头发上的这个不错
I like that thing in your hair.
是吗?从昨晚疯狂派对的…
Yeah? This woman was selling them...
…一个女人那里买♥♥来的
...at this crazy party I was at last night.
你会喜欢的,喝冰茶吗?
You'll appreciate this. Snapple?
不,谢谢
No, thanks.
当时我正在和一个男的聊天 我顺手把…
I was talking to this guy, and I just happened to throw...
…包扔到沙发上
...my purse on the sofa.
我包里的子♥宫♥帽飞了出来! (一种女性避孕用具)
And my diaphragm goes flying out.
我顿时傻眼了
So I just froze, you know:
眼睛紧盯着我的子♥宫♥帽,它就在那里
Staring at my diaphragm, you know? It's just lying there.
这时卖♥♥给我东西的女人…
So this woman who sold me this hair thing...
……在那个男的发现之前一把 抓走它,所以我们…
...she grabbed it before the guy noticed, so I mean...
…没啥大不了的是吧
...big deal, right?
我都随身带着 哪个女的不带啊?
So I carry around my diaphragm. Who doesn't?
我的意思是女人随身携带子♥宫♥帽
I mean, like, it's a big, big secret...
…是很大,很大的秘密
...that women carry around their diaphragms.
你搞不清啥时候需要它
You never know when you're gonna need it.
我该走了
I should be going.
我们稍后再谈挂钩的事情 - 好的
So we'll talk about the hooks then. - Yes.
怎么了,是不是我说的不对? - 她是处♥女♥,刚告诉我的
What, was it something I said? - She's a virgin. She just told me.
我不知道 - 这可不像能认出假发一样容易
Well, I didn't know. - Well, it's not like spotting a toupee.
你觉得我应该解释一下吗?
Well, you think I should say something?
我是否该说些啥,向她道歉?
Should I say something, apologize?
我是个反处♥女♥人士吗? - 不,不是
Was I being anti-virgin? - No, no.
我意思是… - 我不是反对处♥女♥
I mean... - Because I'm not anti-virgin.
我要去… 马上回来 - 别… 伊莲,伊莲
I'm gonna... I'll be right back. - Don't... Elaine. Elaine.
哪位? - 乔治
Yeah? - It's George.
她是个处♥女♥? - 处♥女♥
She's a virgin? - A virgin.
你想怎么办? - 不知道
What are you gonna do? - I don't know.
我对她很着迷,那口音真性感
I'm very attracted to her. That accent is so sexy.
要是我,我就下不了手
I don't think I could do it.
她们对第一次是终身难忘的
They always remember the first time.
我不想被铭记,但求被遗忘
I don't wanna be remembered. I wanna be forgotten.
你得有点开拓者的精神
You need a little pioneer spirit.
你没有路易斯和克拉克的那种精神…
(二人为1804年美国首次 横越大♥陆♥西抵太平洋沿岸的往返考察活动领队)
You don't have any of that Lewis and Clark in you.
有时这些家伙不能活着回来
You know, sometimes those guys don't make it back.
真有些饿了 - 嗯,我也是
I'm really hungry. - Yeah, me too.
我们得吃点东西 我不想…
We gotta get something. I don't wanna go...
…饥肠辘辘的,我们吃中餐
...on an empty stomach. Let's get Chinese.
点吗? - 好的,然后把活儿搞定
Wanna order? - All right, then we gotta get work done.
叫一下克莱默,看他要什么
Let me just call Kramer. See if he wants anything.
嗨,我们要订中餐
Hey. We're ordering Chinese food.
你想要什么告诉我…
If you want anything, let me know what...
…我给你点上…
...and I'll order it...for you.
我来了,点吧 - 好的,你要什么?
I'm in. Let's go for it. - All right. What do you want?
随便 - 好的
I don't care. - All right.
为啥不点几个菜大家一起吃
Why don't we get a couple of dishes and share.
好的 - 你点什么?
All right. - What are you getting?
我点炒粉 - 炒粉是什么?
I think I'm gonna get a chow fun. - What's a chow fun?
是宽面条
It's a broad noodle.
哪样子的“宽面条”? - 比较长,扁的那种面条
What do you mean "a broad noodle"? - It's a big, flat noodle.
我可不要大扁面
Well, I don't want a big, flat noodle.
那你想要啥面? - 谁说我要面?
What kind of noodle do you want? - Who says I want a noodle?
我点炒粉,你就别吃了
I'm getting the chow fun. You don't have to have any.
那我点豌豆,你也不用吃了
I'll get the pea pods, and you can't have any of my pea pods.
好的 - 让多放些味精
Fine. - And get extra MSG.
玛勒,性♥爱♥这种事情都是被夸大了的
Look, Marla, this whole sex thing is totally overrated.
现在,你要做好准备的是…
Now, the one thing you've gotta be ready for...
…男人在做♥爱♥结束后…
...is how the man changes into a completely different person...
…立马变成另外一个不同的人了
...five seconds after it's over.
他们的性格会变
I mean, something happens to their personality.
非常让人吃惊,就像…
It's really quite astounding. It's like...
…他们犯了罪,想在警♥察♥来之前逃走一样
...they committed a crime and wanna flee the scene before police get there.
他们会闪人? - 是啊,这号♥的比较多
So they just leave? - Yeah. Pretty much, yeah.
狡猾些的晚餐时就开始为他们的脱身做铺垫
Well, the smart ones start working on their getaway stories during dinner.
第二天他们得早起
How, you know, they gotta get up early tomorrow.
我一直都起得早
It's always about being up early.
他们突然都会变成农夫一样
They all turn into farmers suddenly.
把这些忍♥受下来一定很好
It must be really good to put up with all that.
走吧,马上就开会了
Let's go. We don't have time before the meeting.
我们的饭,平怎么还不来?
The food. What happened to Ping?
别急,他会到 看,就剩2小时了
Don't worry, he'll be here. Look, we only got two hours.
得想出个好法子通过这个审核
We need to come up with one good idea, we can get through this meeting.
饭来了
There's your food.
嗨,这样如何?
Hey, what about this?
我出车祸了,摩托车驾驶员没保险
I'm in a car accident. The motorist is uninsured.
你听我说没? - 听着呢
You with me? - Yeah.
我的车完全被毁
My car's totaled.
他负全责,但又没钱
It's all his fault. Now, he has absolutely no money.
没法给我赔偿
There is no way that he could pay me.
因此法官裁定…
So the judge decrees...
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表