剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
非常亲密
Very close.
替我给辛克里问好
Give my best to Hinckley.
怎么回事啊? - 我不敢相信我都干了什么
What was that? - I can't believe what I did.
我不知道克莱默并没有邀请他 我得去打电♥话♥告诉克莱默
I didn't know Kramer didn't invite him. I gotta call Kramer.
你们可以进去了
They're ready for you.
好的,好的,看
Okay. Okay. Look.
你…都由你来说吧,行吗? - 哦,放轻松啦!
You... You do all the talking. Okay? - Oh, relax!
他们是谁? - 是的
Who are they? - Yeah.
他们没比我好多少 - 当然没有
They're not better than me. - Of course not.
他们是谁? - 他们谁也不是
Who are they? - They're nobody.
那我呢? - 你怎么啦?
What about me? - What about you?
为什么是他们?不是我呢? - 为什么不是你?
Why them? Why not me? - Why not you?
我和他们一样 - 好多了
I'm just as good as them. - Better.
你真这么认为? - 不
You really think so? - No.
我真正喜欢鹦鹉飞到镜子里的那段
The bit... The bit I really liked was where the parakeet flew into the mirror.
很搞笑
That was funny.
鹦鹉在镜子里,这个不错,斯图
The parakeet in the mirror. That is a good one, Stu.
是的,我最爱之一
Yeah. One of my favorites.
你呢,乔治? 有没给我们写点什么啊?
What about you, George? Have you written anything we might know?
嗯,也许,我…
Well, possibly. I...
我写了一出非百老汇剧
I wrote an off-Broadway show.
La Cocina
La Cocina.
事实上,它是一出非非百老汇
Actually, it was off-off Broadway.
它是一部关于墨西哥厨师的喜剧
It was a comedy about a Mexican chef.
它是…它是非常有趣的
It was... It was very funny.
有大量关于厨师的情景
There was one great scene with the chef.
他叫什么名字?
What was his name?
佩佩 - 哦,佩佩,是的,佩佩
Pepe. - Oh, Pepe. Yes, Pepe.
并且他制♥作♥了墨西哥烹调
And he was making tamales.
哦,他是真的在舞台上烹调?
Oh, he actually cooked on the stage?
不,不是,他是在模仿 那就是有趣的地方
No, no, he mimed it. That's what was so funny about it.
那么,你们俩都想了啥主意?
So, what have you two come up with?
我们觉得有很多种途径
We thought about this in a variety of ways...
…但是基本思想是我自己表演… - 我可以?
...but the basic idea is I play myself... - May I?
你说吧
Go ahead.
我觉得可以用一个词总结这部剧:
I think I can sum up the show for you with one word:
无题
Nothing.
什么都没? - 无题
Nothing? - Nothing.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
这场节目是没有主题的
The show is about nothing.
它不是没有主题 - 不,它是无主题的
It's not about nothing. - No, it's about nothing.
好吧,在哲学上也许是
Well, maybe in philosophy.
但是甚至是没也是有的
But even nothing is something.
德莱普里先生,你侄女的电♥话♥
Mr. Dalrymple, your niece is on the phone.
我呆会打回去 - D-A-L-R-l-M-P-E-L
I'll call back. - D-A-L-R-l-M-P-E-L.
边都没碰
Not even close.
末尾有个Y,对吗? - 不
Is that with a Y? - No.
你们提议是啥啊? - 像我说的,我自己演…
What's the premise? - As I was saying, I would play myself...
… 一位生活在纽约的喜剧演员
...as a comedian living in New York...
…并且我有一个朋友和一个邻居 和一个前任女友
...and I have a friend and a neighbor and an ex-girlfriend.
这所有的都是真实的 - 但是在剧中啥事都没
Which is all true. - But nothing happens on the show.
你看,它就像生活一样
You see, it's just like life.
你知道的,吃饭,逛街,看书,吃饭…
You know, you eat, you go shopping, you read, you eat...
…看书,逛街 - 你看书?
...you read, you go shopping. - You read?
你在节目中看书?
You read on the show?
好吧,我不明白什么看书 我们不要讨论看书了
Well, I don't know about the reading. We didn't discuss the reading.
好吧,告诉我故事情节吧
All right, tell me about the stories.
是什么故事? - 哦,不,没有故事情节
What kind of stories? - Oh, no. No stories.
没故事情节?
No stories?
那么,它是什么? - 你今天做了什么?
So, what is it? - What did you do today?
我起床后就来工作 - 它是一出节目
I got up and came to work. - There's a show. That's a show.
这怎么会是节目呢
How is that a show?
嗯,也许在你工作的路上发生了什么事呢
Well, maybe something happens to you on the way to work.
不,不!不!什么也没发生!
No. No! No! Nothing happens!
嗯,发生了点事
Well, something happens.
好吧,为什么我在看它? - 因为它在电视上
Well, why am I watching it? - Because it's on TV.
还没呢
Not yet.
好的,听着
Okay, look.
如果你想老调重弹…
If you wanna just keep doing the same old thing...
…也许这个主意不太合适你
...then maybe this idea is not for you.
就个人而言,为了我艺术的完整性 我不会做出让步!
I, for one, am not going to compromise my artistic integrity.
我还要告诉你一些事:
And I'll tell you something else:
这是一出节目,我们不打算做出改变
This is the show, and we're not gonna change it.
对吗?
Right?
这个怎么样?
How about this?
我经营一家马戏团
I manage a circus.
我根本不想谈论这个问题了
I don't even wanna talk about it anymore.
你在想什么呢?
What were you thinking?
你脑子里想的都是什么?
What was going on in your mind?
艺术的完整性
Artistic integrity.
嗯,你怎么冒出这样的话?
Well, where did you come up with that?
你不是搞艺术的并且你也不完整
You're not artistic, and you have no integrity.
你确实需要些帮助 一般的心理医生可能都没用了
You really need some help. A regular psychiatrist couldn't even help you.
你真的需要去,比如, 维也纳或诸如此类的地方了
You need to go to, like, Vienna or something.
你明白我是什么意思吗? 你需要接触一些大学水平的知识人
You know what I mean? You need to get involved at the university level.
像研究弗洛伊德的,还要去看管…
Like where Freud studied, and have people looking...
…并且给你做检查,那才是你需要的
...and checking up on you. That's the kind you need.
不是每周付80美元的那种, 不是,你需要的是一支医疗队
Not the once-a-week for 80 bucks. No. You need a team.
一支精神病医生队伍 夜以继日地工作…
A team of psychiatrists, working round the clock...
…研究你,召开会议
...thinking about you, having conferences.
观察你,就像他们观察象人一样
Observing you, like the way they did with the Elephant Man.
那就是我一直在说的 是你能变好点的唯一方法
That's what I'm talking about. That's the only way you're gonna get better.
我觉得那女的挺可爱的
I thought the woman was kind of cute.
等等,我真想弄清楚
Hold it. I really wanna be clear about this.
你在说会上的那个女人吗?
Are you talking about the woman in the meeting?
你说的是那个女人吗?
Is that the woman you're talking about?
嗯,我想我应该会给她打个电♥话♥
Yeah. I thought I might give her a call.
我接触的女人不多,一年三个
I don't meet that many women. I meet, like, three women a year.
我是说,我们相互介绍, 她知道我的名字
I mean, we've been introduced. She knows my name.
真是很不合适 - 为什么?
It's completely inappropriate. - Why?
也许她喜欢我,我是说,她… 一直盯着我不放
Maybe she liked me. I mean, she... She was looking right at me.
她可能对我印象深刻
I think she was impressed.
整个会议过程中我们都在相互放电
We had good eye contact through the whole meeting.
哦,我忘记告诉克莱默 - 等一会,我先给苏珊打个电♥话♥
Oh, I forgot to call Kramer. - Wait a minute, let me call Susan.
不,这更重要些 - 她可能会随时下班了
No, this is more important. - She might leave work any minute.
不,我必须提醒他乔伊·达沃瓦知道 他开派对的事了
No, I gotta warn him that I told Joe Davola about his party.
不!
No!
怎么了?
What is it?
我突然想起我一个病人
I was just thinking about this patient of mine.
什么?
What?
不知道他是否吃药了
Just wondering if he's taking his medication.
拜托啦,我们正在度假
Come on. We're on vacation.
我们站在等候区…
Well, we were standing in the waiting area there...
…你知道德沃拉是啥样的人, 他…
...and you know how Davola is. He's all...
谁? - 是乔治
Yeah? - It's George.
所以和他一起我感觉很不自在…
And so I felt very uncomfortable with him...
…并且,你知道, 我只是冲口说出你的晚会的事
...and, you know, I just blurted out something about your party.
等一下 - 我不知道你没有邀请他
Back up a second. - I didn't know that you didn't invite him.
为什么我要邀请他?
Why would I invite him?
嗯,我只是猜测… - 猜测?
Well, I just assumed that... - Assumed?
不要胡乱猜测 我可不想那个疯子出现在我房♥子里
Never assume anything. I don't want that nut in my house.
你知道他接受药物治疗
You know he's on medication.
嗯,你好,哦,你好 - 你好
Well, hello. Oh, hello. - Hello.
你还记得国家电视台那位苏珊吗?
You remember Susan from NBC.
当然,你还好吧? - 好,很高兴见到你
Of course. How are you? - Fine. Good to see you.
这位克莱默 - 你好
This is Kramer. - Hello.
好,去吧,苏珊,告诉他
All right, go ahead, Susan. Tell him.
告诉我什么? - 嗯,我…
Tell me what? - Well, l...
对不起,打扰一会
I'm sorry. Excuse me one second.
你好? - 嗨
Hello? - Hi...
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表