剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Elaine? - Hey, shut up!
我在找我的朋友
I'm looking for my friend.
去洗手间找找 你打搅到大家了
Check the bathroom. You're bothering us.
我只知道她在这儿 你叫我怎么办?
I know my friend's here. What do you want me to do?
你可以闭嘴!
You can shut up!
伊莲? - 闭嘴!
Elaine? - Shut up!
伊莲?
Elaine?
伊莲?
Elaine?
纽约《乡村之音》杂♥志♥评价该片为一部杰作
The Village Voice calls it a masterpiece.
一个年轻女子从米兰到明斯克… 那充满情欲的奇幻之旅
A young woman's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk.
这是一个讲述生活、爱情 以及女孩成为女人的故事
It's a story about life and love and becoming a woman.
《洛希尔·洛希尔》
Rochelle Rochelle.
现在天堂两厅电影院隆重上映
Now playing at the Paradise Two.
谢谢
Thank you.
请给我一杯中杯健怡可乐
Can I have a medium Diet Coke?
你是要中杯还是中等大小的? - 有什么区别?
You want the medium or middle size? - What's the difference?
我们有三种大小 中杯,大杯,超大杯
Well, we have three sizes: medium, large and jumbo.
那么小杯呢?
What happened to the small?
没有小杯,小杯就是中杯
There is no small. Small's medium.
那么中杯呢?
So, what's medium?
中杯等于大杯 大杯就是我们的超大杯
Medium's large, and large is jumbo.
那就给我大杯 - 那是中杯
Okay, give me the large. - That's medium.
好吧,再给我一份小份的爆米花
Right. Yeah. Can I have a small popcorn?
没有小份装 儿童装的就是小份
There is no small. Child-size is small.
中份呢? - 成人装
What's medium? - Adult.
成人会买♥♥儿童装的吗? - 一般不会
Do adults ever order the child-size? - Not usually.
好吧,给我成人装的 - 需要黄油吗?
Okay, give me the adult. - Do you want butter?
是真的黄油吗? - 是黄油香精
Is it real butter? - It's butter flavoring.
我知道,是用什么做的?
Yeah, well, what is it made of?
是黄色的
It's yellow.
谢天谢地,你不知道我在这儿等了多久
Thanks. Thank you. You don't know how long I've been waiting out there.
今晚很忙,非常忙,你去哪儿?
Very busy tonight. Very busy. Where you go?
第44街和第9街的交汇处
Forty-Fourth and 9th.
你有烟吗? - 没有
Have you got a cigarette? - No.
请出示电影票,先生
Ticket, sir?
又来了
We've just been through this.
你不记得了?你刚才已经问过我了
You don't remember? We just had this exact conversation a minute ago.
请出示您的票根
I need to see your stub.
我有票根,我有票根
I got the stub. I got the stub.
我就放在口袋里了 我绝对有…
I put it right in my pocket. I got the...
我告诉你,我肯定有票根 我只是…
I'm telling you, I got the stub. I just...
不知道放哪儿了 - 没有票根不得入内
I don't know where it is. - I can't let you in without your stub.
你刚刚才放我进去 就在几分钟前!
You just let me in. We just did this a minute ago!
好吧,好吧,给你,行了吧?
All right. Okay. There. There you go, okay?
那是我另一个朋友的电影票 你开心了?
That's my other friend's ticket. Happy now?
你多收了我2张票 我朋友的票!
You got two tickets. Two of my friends.
请出示电影票,先生
Ticket, sir?
我朋友帮我买♥♥了票,我迟到了 她已经进去了
No, see, my friend bought me a ticket. See, I'm late. She's already inside.
请进,祝您愉快 - 谢谢
Go ahead. Enjoy the movie. - Thanks.
陛下,什么事? - 如果有任何人问起…
What is it, Your Majesty? - Anyone asks...
那个座位有人吗? - 没人
Is that seat taken? - It's all yours.
我跟你说话的时候 你最好给我听清楚
When I tell you something, you damn better well listen.
我受够了这些问题 - 是的,陛下
I'm getting tired of these questions. - Yes, Your Majesty.
对不起,格伦德尔,我… 我最近精神不振
I'm sorry, Grendel, I... I've been very taxed lately.
很抱歉,请给我几分钟时间
Yeah, I'm very sorry. You give me a few minutes.
我得去加油
I have to stop for gasoline.
加油?不能送完我以后再加油吗?
Gasoline? Can't you get it after you drop me off?
不行,油箱已经空了,你看
No. Impossible. It is on empty. See.
好,好,好吧
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
我的座位呢?
What happened to my seat?
哦,天哪,我在哪儿?
Oh, my God, where was I?
喂,快坐下,你挡着我了 - 别挡住我
Hey, sit down. I can't see. - Get out of the way.
我找不到我的位子了
I can't find my seat.
走开! - 不,你走开!
Just move! - No, you move!
快走开!
Get the hell out of here!
快,快,快进来 你都湿透了
Come, come, you're soaking wet. Come in.
我的名字是洛希尔·洛希尔 我来自米兰
My name is Rochelle. I'm from Milan.
我本是来投靠明斯克的亲戚
I'm supposed to visit my relatives in Minsk.
是嘛,快到火炉边来
Yes. Come by the fire.
快把湿衣服脱掉 你会着凉的
Take off those wet clothes. You'll catch cold.
我的手冻坏了 都没法解开纽扣了
My hands are so cold, I can barely get these buttons open.
好多了,这下好多了
That's much better. Much, much better.
我不过是去买♥♥个爆米花…
Listen, I just went to go get popcorn and...
天,我只是去买♥♥了个爆米花…
God. I just went to go get popcorn, okay...
就有人占了我的位子 我大衣还在座位上呢
...and somebody took my seat, and my coat is in there.
前排有一个座位
There's a seat in the front row.
不,不,我不要坐在前排
No, no, I can't sit in the front row.
那只能请您稍候片刻了
You're gonna have to wait then.
我不能在这站2小时啊
I can't stand around here for two hours.
您可以观看《洛希尔·洛希尔》
I can let you see Rochelle Rochelle.
谢谢
Thanks.
哦,对了
Hey, listen, by the way...
你有没有看到一个高高瘦瘦 模样呆滞的男人…
...have you seen a tall, lanky doofus...
脸长得像只鸟,头发像科学怪人的新娘?
...with a bird face and hair like the Bride of Frankenstein?
没看到过
Haven't seen him.
好吧
Okay.
快走,我要错过我的秀了
Let's go. I'm gonna miss my spot.
好的,好的,我们出发
Yes, yes, we go. We go.
等一下,我去街对面买♥♥包烟
One minute. I run across the street for cigarettes.
我没时间了 我要错过我的表演了
I don't have time. I'm gonna miss my spot.
不会的,我们很快就出发
No, no. We go very soon.
陛下,我都不知道你喜欢下国际象棋
I didn't know you enjoyed chess, Your Majesty.
干嘛不喜欢?
Why wouldn't I?
因为王通常都很危险
Well, because the king is always in jeopardy.
没错,但这只是个游戏 (宋飞和编剧配音的)
Yes, but it's only a game.
是的,当然,只是个游戏罢了
Yes, of course. Only a game.
嗨,我赶上了吗? - 抱歉
Hey, did I make it? - Sorry.
好,好极了,多么美妙的一个晚上
Great. That's great. What a night.
女士们先生们,感谢帕特·巴克尔
Pat Buckles, ladies and gentlemen.
请再次为帕特·巴克尔鼓掌
Another round of applause for Pat Buckles.
说得好
Good set.
你替了我的场子?
You got my spot?
那个“脚癣”的段子博得了满堂彩 - 真的?
That athlete's-foot bit killed. - Really?
你说我是不是该减减肥? - 减肥?不需要
You think I need to lose some weight? - Weight? No.
你只需要增增高
You just need some height.
杰瑞,别拿我开涮了 你现在打算干吗?
Jerry, don't start up with me. What are you doing now?
我现在打算干吗? 我的整个晚上都给搅黄了
What am I doing? My whole night's ruined.
我一场表演都没赶上 也没能看得了电影
I didn't do any sets. I didn't go to the movies.
走吧 我们还能赶上大半的《洛希尔·洛希尔》呢
Come on. We can still catch most of Rochelle Rochelle.
《洛希尔·洛希尔》?
Rochelle Rochelle?
一个年轻女子从米兰到明斯克… 那充满情欲的奇幻之旅
A young girl's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk.
明斯克?
Minsk?
我父亲是鞋匠
My father was a shoemaker.
他工作很努力,但我们依然没什么钱
He worked hard, and we didn't have much money.
洛希尔·洛希尔,我们该拿你怎么办?
Rochelle, Rochelle, what are we going to do with you?
我打算明天离开这里 - 去哪儿?你打算去哪儿?
I'm going away tomorrow. - Where? Where are you going?
我要跟你一起走 带我一起走
I want to go with you. Take me with you.
哦,别傻了
Well, don't be a silly goose.
可我从没去过明斯克 我听说那里非常热闹
But I've never seen Minsk. I hear there's so much hustle and bustle.
别傻了,别烦我
You're being absurd. Leave me alone.
洛希尔·洛希尔,你知道吗…? - 得了吧
Rochelle, Rochelle, do you know...? - Give me a break!
伊莲?
Elaine?
杰瑞 - 伊莲
Jerry. - Elaine.
闭嘴 - 杰瑞?
Shut up. - Jerry?
乔治? - 伊莲?
George? - Elaine?
乔治
George.
克莱默在哪? - 你们能不能闭嘴?
But where's Kramer? - Will you shut up?
我不知道 这电影糟透了
I don't know. Does this movie stink or what?
我们走吧,再见
Let's get out of here. I'll see you.
你要走了? - 是的
You're leaving? - Yeah.
杰瑞,带上我的大衣吧 求你了,就一个月
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表