剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
…他作我的佣人
...that he becomes my butler.
你的佣人? - 没错
Your butler? - Right.
做饭,收拾家,购物等等
He cooks my food, cleans my house, does my shopping, there you go.
这就是他的活
That's your program.
那我呢? - 不知道
What about me? - Don't worry.
给你也弄些啥
We find something for you.
这是我听到最愚蠢的主意
That's the stupidest idea I ever heard.
被判决当佣人
Sentenced to be a butler.
平,怎么了? - 出车祸了
Ping, what happened? - There was an accident.
头疼
Head hurts.
头真疼 - 出啥事了?
Head really hurts. - What happened?
玛勒和我去喝咖啡,我正在过马路……
Marla and I went out for coffee, and I was crossing the street...
…他骑着车朝我冲过来,我一下躲开了
...and he was biking towards me, so I got out of the way in time...
…但他撞到了停着的一辆车上 头受伤了……
...but he ran into a parked car, hit his head...
…所有的东西都飞了出去
...and everything went flying.
我们的饭出问题了?
Something happened to the food?
就保住了一个袋子
Could only save one bag.
叫辆救护车吗? 需要看医生吗?
Should I call an ambulance? Wanna see a doctor?
我去拿些冰
I'll get some ice.
豌豆?你就保住了豌豆?
The pea pods? All you saved was the pea pods?
饭来了吗? - 嗯,你的
Hey, you got the food? - Yeah, here.
怎么这么长时间才到? 嗨,平
Man, what took you so long? Hey, Ping.
克莱默 - 嗯
Kramer. - Yeah.
你的呢? - 他给弄丢了
Where's yours? - He dropped it.
哦,太糟糕了
Oh, that's too bad.
你应该慢点,那么快很危险的
You should slow down, you know. It's dangerous to go that fast.
不,不,当时是绿灯 你乱穿马路
No, no, I have green light. You jaywalk.
你看奥普拉的节目吗? - 我可没乱穿马路
Are you watching Oprah? - I did not jaywalk.
你把电视还给他
You're giving him back that TV.
是啊,你乱穿马路 - 别,我不想要
Yes, you jaywalk. - No, I don't want it.
乱穿马路的人!我可以起诉你!
Jaywalker. I can slap a suit on you.
什么? - 我们还有工作要做
What? - We've got work to do.
我们的会怎么办? - 1小时后还有帕特里克·斯威兹 (1990年《人鬼情未了》男主角)
What about the meeting? - An hour with Patrick Swayze.
一个半月我们都无所事事
A month and a half we had. We did nothing.
一直拖到今天 现在我们什么都做不了…
We put it off until today. Then we couldn't do anything...
…就因为伊莲跑去向一个处♥女♥道歉…
...because Elaine runs to apologize to a virgin...
…闯信♥号♥♥横穿马路 导致华裔送餐人被撞翻
...crosses against the light and knocks over a Chinese delivery boy.
现在又要自欺欺人了,我们什么也没有
And now we're gonna go make fools of ourselves. We got nothing.
你甚至都不是娱乐圈的 我可是名声在外
You're not even in show business. I got a reputation.
现在你把我拉下水
You're dragging me into the sewer with you.
我一直在上电视啊,伙计
I've been on TV, buddy boy.
知道娱乐圈流言蜚语传播有多快吗? 就像这样:
You know how fast word spreads in show business? Just like that:
一旦留下坏影响,事业就止步了
One bad impression, you're out of the business!
那我们再往后推,离开这
Let's postpone it. Let's get out of here.
什么?他们知道我们在这里
What? They know we're here.
我假装生病,我的背!我的背! 我背动不了
I'll fake an illness. My back! My back! I can't move my back!
行了,够了,起来吧?
No, no. Would you get up?
我可以这样做,杰瑞 - 别
I could do this, Jerry. - No.
那好吧,我就说我姐姐去世了
All right, I'll tell them that my sister died.
我可怜的姐姐走了
My poor sister died.
她站在街头,然后笑了一下…
She was standing on the street, and then she was laughing...
…那帮人就朝她开枪了!
...and then they shot her!
我们生活在多么恶心人的城市
That's the kind of a sick city we're living in!
笑了一下就开枪
They shoot you for laughing!
我必须去安慰我可怜的家人,杰瑞 快
I must go and comfort my poor family. Jerry, come on.
带我回家去安慰可怜的家人
Take me home so I can comfort my... My poor family.
怎么了? - 是大卫·莱特曼
What? - That's David Letterman.
刚见他过去了
I just saw David Letterman walk by.
马上回来
Be right back.
宋飞先生,该你了
Mr. Seinfeld, they're ready for you now.
没错,指望靠他还真是明智之举
Yes, I was very wise to hitch my wagon to his star.
嗨,杰瑞 - 嗨
Hey, Jerry. - Hi.
你们好吗?很高兴见到你们
How you doing? Nice to see you all.
你好,杰瑞,我是丽塔·科森 - 很高兴认识您
Hello, Jerry. I'm Rita Kirson. - Oh, nice to meet you.
拉塞尔没来吗? - 他有事去洛杉矶了
Where's Russell? - He had to go to L.A.
Blossom的拍摄场地有问题 (《绽放》 喜剧)
There's a problem on the set at Blossom.
可怜的Blossom
Oh, poor Blossom.
他让我代替他出席这个会议
Anyway, he asked me to sit in for him.
乔治在哪?
Where's George?
他跑去给大卫·莱特曼说点事
He ran to say something to David Letterman.
大卫·莱特曼在这层? - 嗯,刚刚过去
David Letterman's on the floor? - Yeah, he just walked by.
我们该开始了
I think we should get started, anyway.
嗯,好主意
Yeah. Good idea.
你俩进展如何? - 好,不错
So how are you guys coming along? - Good. Good.
我们有许多构思
We've got a number of ideas.
很好
Good.
你们有过吃中餐…
Have you been to a Chinese restaurant...
…被告知5分钟就可以就餐…
...and they say five minutes for a table, and you wind up...
…但实足让你等了30分钟的事吗?
...waiting there for 30 minutes?
我俩觉得这个很搞笑的…
Well, we thought it would be very funny...
…就一出戏…
...to do an entire show...
…你所做的就是在那里一直等座
...where all you're doing is waiting for the table.
因为我们都遇到过这种情况
Because we've all been in that situation.
你… 你在等而且很饿…
You know, you're... You're waiting, and you're hungry...
…并且和你认识的人邂逅
...and you bump into somebody you know.
拉塞尔什么时候回来? - 就这个构思?
When is Russell coming back? - So that's the idea?
哦,不,这只是其中之一
Well, no. That's one.
我们还有更多
We have many others.
有个是这样…
We have an idea where...
我遇到车祸,那个家伙没有保险…
l... I get into an accident with a guy who has no insurance...
…法官裁定他作我的佣人
...and the judge sentences him to be my butler.
他得给我做饭
You know, and he cooks. He has to cook for me.
收拾家…
And cleans my house...
…替我购物
...and he's doing my shopping, you know.
我就套个轴颈环那样的东西四周走动
And I'm walking around with one of those big neck-collar things.
那些环儿太搞笑了
Those collars are funny.
见了这样的你就会大笑起来
You see somebody in one of those, you start laughing immediately.
在讲佣人的故事吧?
Are you telling them the butler story?
很动听,不是吗?
Is that beautiful or what?
抱歉,来晚了
Hey, I'm sorry I'm late.
拉塞尔
Russell?
我是丽塔·科森 - 丽塔
I'm Rita Kirson. - Oh, Rita.
嗨,希尔梅克先生,你好啊?
Hey, Mr. Schirmack. How are you?
斯图和杰,见到你们真是高兴之极 嗨,亲爱的
Good to see you, Stu and Jay. Always a pleasure. Hi, sweetie.
嗯,佣人这个构思很好,不是吗?
Yeah, yeah, that butler idea, that's beautiful, isn't it?
不是个奇思妙想吗?
Is that a killer?
我还以为我能得到这个佣人 - 别担心
I thought I was getting the butler. - Don't worry.
我们会给你找的
We'll find something for you.
莱特曼没有欣然同意你的想法吗?
So Letterman didn't spark to your idea, huh?
他说他无能为力…
He said there was nothing he could do and next time...
…下次我应当把百忧解弄成两半 (一种治疗精神抑郁的药物)
...I should probably break the Prozacs in half.
嗨,小点声,我在看杰帕迪 (美国知名白天问答节目)
Hey, wanna hold it down. I'm watching JEOPARD Y!
你能把电视还给他吗?
Would you give him back the TV?
苏珊一分钟前给你打电♥话♥了
Oh, by the way, Susan called for you a minute ago.
我打赌他们也许在那边 为我们而手舞足蹈
I'll bet they're probably doing somersaults about us over there.
你觉得他们每天都有 那样的佣人故事吗
You think they get butler stories like that every day?
约瑟夫 康特是谁?快些
Who is Joseph Cotten? Giddyup.
你好? - 嗯,你好,是我,帅哥乔治
Hello? - Yeah, hi, it's me. It's Georgie boy.
怎么了? - 怎么了?
What's going on? - What's going on?
怎么了?我告诉你怎么了
What's going on? I'll tell you what's going on.
我被炒鱿鱼了
I'm fired.
被炒了,为什么?
Fired, why?
就因为你亲了我
Because you kissed me.
你亲我,你这呆子
You kissed me, you stupid idiot.
丽塔给拉塞尔打了电♥话♥ 他在电♥话♥那边就把我给开了
Rita called Russell, and he fired me over the phone.
派是什么?
What is pi?
快点,我可擅长这个了
Giddyup again. I'm killing, man.
但是我没…我无意…我没意识到
But I didn't... I had no idea... I didn't realize.
没意识到?你怎么能没意识到?弱智
You didn't realize? How could you not realize? You're stupid.
你是个弱智,弱智
You are a stupid, stupid man.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表