剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
不好意思
Excuse me.
苏珊,你在这做什么?
Susan, what are you doing here?
我朋友的飞机到不了了 - 你好
My friend's flight couldn't make it. - Hi.
乔治呢? - 我拿了他的票
Where's George? - I got his ticket.
他决定不来了,说他不舒服
He decided not to come. He said he was uncomfortable.
不舒服?
Uncomfortable?
你觉得我什么感觉?
How do you think I feel?
那票你付了多少钱? - 175
How much did you pay for that ticket? - One seventy-five.
克莱默,你把票卖♥♥给谁了?
Kramer, who did you sell your ticket to?
一个穿小丑服的白♥痴♥
Some nut in a clown suit.
最近有朋友拖着我去看了一场歌♥剧
I had some friends drag me to an opera recently.
他们戴着那些小小的歌♥剧眼镜
They've all got those little opera glasses.
你真的需要望远镜吗? 那些人要多大…
Do you really need binoculars? How big do these people have to get...
你才能看到他们呢?
...before you can spot them?
那些歌♥剧小孩他们有250、280、325个之多
These opera kids, they're going 250, 280, 325.
他们都穿着大大的羊毛背心
They're wearing big white woolly vests.
女的穿着护胸甲,子弹帽子,还有个角
The women have the breastplates, the bullet hats, the horns coming out.
如果你不能把那些人挑出来,忘了歌♥剧吧
You can't pick these people out, forget opera.
做做视力测定吧 或者更适合你
Think about optometry. Maybe that's more your thing.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表