剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
人们从不把办公室当工作场所
I think people think of their office
人们更多把它当成丹麦人的文具行
as a stationery store with Danish.
我的意思是,你有糕点吃…
You know what I mean? You wanna get your pastry...
…有信封, 生活用品…
...your envelopes, your supplies...
…厕纸, 喝六杯咖啡,然后就回家
...your toilet paper, six cups of coffee, and you go home.
为啥在坐办公室的人都…
Why do people that work in offices...
…把家人的照片正摆在办公桌上呢?
...have pictures of their family on their desk facing them?
他们忘记自己已婚了?
Do they forget that they're married?
他们会说,“5点了,该下班了 去找个小姐玩玩吧”
Do they go, "5:00. Time to hit the bars and pick up hookers.
等等
Hold it a second.
我家有老妻还有三个儿女,还是回家吧
I got a wife and three kids. I better get home.
我完全忘记了
I completely forgot."
她还没和她父母说? - 我们今晚告诉他们
She hasn't told her father yet? - We're supposed to tell him tonight.
啥意思, “我们”? - 苏珊想让我陪她一起去
What do you mean, "we're"? - Susan wants me to be there.
你第一次见她爸爸?
You're meeting the father for the first time?
是啊 - 你会给他留下深刻印象的…
Yeah. - You'll make quite an impression...
…告诉他你怎么把那木屋烧毁了
...when you tell him how you burned his cabin down.
不是我做的,是克莱默
I didn't burn it down. Kramer did.
这整件事够讽刺的了,你想想看
I mean, the whole thing is ironic. Think of it.
他好心好意给你一盒上等古巴雪茄…
The guy's nice enough to give you a box of very fine Cuban cigars...
我知道怎么回事 - 不,等等
I know what happened. - No, wait.
然后你扔给了克莱默 - 我知道
Then you dump them off onto Kramer. - I know.
接下来他烧毁了那人的木屋…
Who proceeds to burn the man's cabin down...
…用的可就是同一个盒子里的雪茄
...with one of those very same cigars.
太滑稽了
It's very comical.
也许今天我们写不了东西了
Maybe we shouldn't start writing today.
我思绪太乱了
I got a lot on my mind.
我们已经拖了好久了,就今天搞定吧
We've put this off long enough. Today's the day.
我在想苏珊的爸爸会有啥反应
I wonder how Susan's father's gonna react.
他能发狂到什么程度啊 我可是毁了一间房♥子
What's the worst he can do? So you burn a house down.
拜托啦!
Come on.
不算房♥子啦,只是间小木屋而已
Not even a house. It's like a cabin.
我们也可以搭一间那样的木屋
We could build a cabin like that.
其他人可以,但我们可不行
Well, maybe not us, but two men could.
“大班笔”,你这只有“大班笔”?
BICs? What, did you get BICs?
咋啦,你现在对笔都挑三拣四啦?
What, you got a problem with the pen, now?
我喜欢圆珠笔,写起来更顺滑点
I like a Rolling Writer. They're smooth.
好了,开始工作吧
All right, let's just get to work.
NBC试播节目,《宋飞计划》
NBC pilot. Seinfeld Project.
第一幕,场景A
Act 1, Scene A.
你就打算一直坐那?
So you're gonna sit there?
让我给你解析一下…
Let me explain to you...
…写作过程一个关键因素就是
...one of the key elements involved in the writing process.
因为表面看来…
Because it may seem outwardly...
…笔,纸还有椅子 可能占很重要的地位
...that the pen and the paper and the chair play a large role.
但是运用脑子总是免不了的
But they're all somewhat incidental to the actual using of the brain.
好的,你就…坐着吧
Okay, so just... Just park yourself.
好的,第一幕,场景A
All right. Act 1, Scene A.
喝东西吗? - 不,不喝东西
Drink? - No. No drink.
好的,开始吧 - 第一幕,场景A
All right. Here we go. - Act 1, Scene A.
你不是该给伊莲打电♥话♥了吗? - 对哦
Weren't you supposed to call Elaine? - Yes.
嘿,伊莲在吗?
Hi, is Elaine there?
噢,嘿,桑德拉
Oh, hi, Sandra.
可以,我可以等
Yeah, I can hold.
每次打电♥话♥给她 我都得和她助手闲聊个至少二十分钟
Every time I call, I gotta chitchat with her assistant for, like, 20 minutes.
噢,嘿,桑德拉,听着 我用的是公用电♥话♥
Oh, hi, Sandra. Listen, I'm at a pay phone.
很多人在等着呢
There's a lot of people waiting to use it.
再等一分钟我就得挂了!
I'll be off in a minute!
是的,你能接通伊莲电♥话♥吗?
Yeah, could you put me through to Elaine?
好的,谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你想到什么主意了吗?
Are you thinking of ideas?
有啥方法可以直接打电♥话♥给你吗?
Is there any way I can get you directly?
每次我打电♥话♥,桑德拉都会虐待我耳朵 大概二十分钟
Every time I call, Sandra bends my ear for, like, 20 minutes.
那我们呆会开始?
So we're on for later?
好的,我下班后过去
Yeah, I'll come by after work.
嘿,我能把铅笔弄得像橡皮
Hey, I got a rubber-pencil thing happening here.
我要挂了,挂了
I gotta go. I gotta go.
桑德拉?桑德拉?
Sandra? Sandra?
你能过来一下吗?
Can you come here for a second?
好的,开始吧 - 开始吧
Okay. Let's go. - Here we go.
可以了吗?开始吧 - 好的
You got it? Here we go. - Yeah.
好的,这样吧:
Okay, how about this:
我在我公♥寓♥里,你走进来
I'm in my apartment. You come in.
好极了
It's beautiful.
那我说什么?
And what do I say?
你能帮下忙吗?
Could you do me a favor?
当我朋友打电♥话♥给我…
When my friends call...
…能不能不要和他们聊太久?
...could you not talk to them for too long?
为什么,杰瑞抱怨什么了吗?
Why, did Jerry say something?
没有,没有
No. No.
他肯定说了什么了
He must've said something.
没有,他什么也没说
Oh, no, he didn't say anything.
我不能再为你工作了 - 噢,天哪
I can't work for you. - Oh, God.
我不能了,我要辞职 - 不要,桑德拉…
I can't. I'm leaving. - No, Sandra...
我很抱歉,我很抱歉,我真的…
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I really am.
听着,杰瑞现在压力很大
Listen, Jerry's under a lot of pressure right now.
要做脱口秀喜剧演员很难的
It's very hard being a stand-up comedian.
有时候他们压根都不笑
Sometimes they don't laugh.
好的,继续吧 - 好的,继续工作
All right, let's get going. - All right, let's go to work.
继续 - 好的
Let's go. - Okay.
嘿 - 我们正在工作呢
Hey. - We're in the middle of something.
我们要编点什么 - 噢,继续吧
We're trying to do a little work here. - Yeah, come on.
你干嘛?
What's with you?
没有高尔夫打了 - 为啥?
No more golf. - Why?
还记得那个西切斯特乡村俱乐部 那职业球手吗…
Remember I told you about the pro at the Westchester Country Club...
…每次我给他一支雪茄 他就请我打几轮?
...who's letting me play every time I gave him those Cuban cigars?
记得 - 好啦,雪茄全被烧掉了
Yeah. - Yeah, well, I lost them all in the fire!
嘿,乔治 要不你叫苏珊的爸爸再要点吧
Hey, George, maybe you can ask Susan's father for some more.
什么,你疯了吗?
What are you, crazy?
你烧毁了他的木屋后,我还敢问他要雪茄
I can't ask the guy for more cigars after you burned down his cabin.
一事归一事嘛
What's one thing got to do with another?
克莱默,拜托了
Kramer, please.
现在我不能去公众球场啊
Well, I can't go back to the public courses now.
不能,我也不会去
I can't. I won't.
你知道那啥感觉吗?人山人海
I mean, you know what that's like? It's crowded.
那草地有的地方草都没了
The grass has big brown patches in it.
他们都不维护场地
They don't rake the sand traps.
更别提那里人的技术
Not to mention the caliber of people you have to play with.
我帮不了你,你找其他人要吧
I can't help you. You're gonna have to get them someplace else.
去哪找啊?那可是古巴货
Where? They're Cubans.
我说, 我得先走了 - 什么?
You know what? I should take off. - What?
我得去苏珊父母家吃晚饭
I gotta go to Susan's parents' house for dinner.
我想先洗个澡,那样时间充裕点
I wanna shower first, and I wanna leave plenty of time.
你还有4个小时呢,这剧本咋办啊?
You got four hours. What about the script?
我们会赶出来的
I think we got a bite on it.
乔治和你姐姐萨拉看起来不像吗?
Doesn't George look like your sister Sara?
有点像
A slight resemblance.
她儿子可是一名足科医生哦
Her son's a podiatrist, you know.
噢,我对那些足疗者无比崇敬啊
Oh, I have tremendous respect for people who work with feet.
我意思是,把自己献身于足疗事业…
I mean, to dedicate yourself to the foot...
默默无闻的奉献,我是说…
You're toiling in virtual anonymity. I mean...
给你的那些雪茄你喜欢吗?
How are you enjoying those cigars I gave you?
噢,雪茄
Oh, the cigars.
我全吸完了
I'm sucking them down.
我抽到头晕了
I'm puffing my brains out, yeah.
那些雪茄可是为卡斯特罗特别订做的
You know, those cigars are made special for Castro.
我不知道耶
I did not know that.
诡异
Weird. Wild.
什么? - 他在学约翰尼·卡森呢,老爸 (美国电视节目主持人)
What? - He's doing Johnny Carson, Daddy.
我不在乎他的玩笑
I didn't care much for his jokes.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表