剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
每次有人推荐某位医生时 他总是最好的
Every time somebody recommends a doctor, he's always the best.
宋飞正传 第三季 第1集 “医生证明”
“这家伙是最棒的” 他们不可能都是最好的
"This guy's the best." They can't all be the best.
不可能有这么多个最好的
There can't be this many bests.
某些人以很差的成绩从班里毕业
Someone's graduating at the bottom of these classes.
这些医生在哪呢?
Where are these doctors?
有没有在某地某人对朋友说
Is somewhere someone saying to their friend:
“你应该去看我的医生 他是最差的
"You should see my doctor. He's the worst.
“他是最差的,他绝对是最差的
Oh, yeah. He's the worst. He's the absolute worst there is.
“无论你得了什么病 他看后你病情一定恶化”
Whatever you've got, it'll be worse after you see him.
他不过是…他是一个屠夫 那家伙是个屠夫
He's just a... He's a butcher. The man's a butcher. "
然后就经常这样 “一定告诉他你认识我”
Then there's always that, " Make sure you tell him that you know me."
为什么?有区别吗? 他是个医生
Why? What's the difference? He's a doctor.
难道…? “噢,你认识鲍勃”
What is he...? "Oh, you know Bob.
“好了,我给你真药”
Oh, okay, I'll give you the real medicine.
“换了别人,我就给他口香糖”
Everybody else I'm giving Tic Tacs. "
一般午餐我都吃一份沙拉 正餐想吃什么就吃什么
And usually for lunch, I'll have a salad. And for dinner, I eat whatever I want.
你觉得失明之后最可怕的是什么?
What do you think the worst part of being blind is?
不好意思?
Excuse me?
假如你失明了
You know, if you were blind...
你觉得最可怕的是什么呢?
...what do you think the worst part of it would be?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得是无法看到 食物里是否有虫子
I think it would be not being able to tell if there was bugs in my food.
那样还怎么吃饭啊?
How could you ever enjoy a meal like that?
得一直用嘴唇和舌头探来探去的
I'd constantly be feeling around with my lips and my tongue.
我五岁的孩子就这样 他嘴可刁了
Well, that's how my 5-year-old eats. He's a very picky eater.
听没听说前几天 有个小孩在宾夕法尼亚被绑♥架♥了?
Hear about that kid that was kidnapped the other day in Pennsylvania?
没有
No.
他跟她母亲去参加狂欢节 他妈妈去买♥♥个热狗
He was at a carnival with his mother. She gets a hot dog...
再一转身,孩子就不见了
...next thing you know, she turns around, boom, he's gone.
多坏的人才能做出这种事
Imagine how sick a person has to be to do something like that.
而且这种人到处都有
And these people are all over the place.
你也不知道哪个是疯子 也许我就是他们中的一个
You never know who's crazy. I could be one of these people.
你看过什么好电影吗?
Have you seen any good movies?
白天谁照顾你的孩子?
Who takes care of your boy during the day?
我们请了位女佣 怎么了?
We have a woman. Why?
没什么,随便问问 - 她有证件
No, I'm just saying. -She had references.
当然 当然无可挑剔
I'm sure she did. I'm sure they're impeccable.
我是说伪造证件手法
I'm talking about the ones that forge them.
我觉得按♥摩♥很管用
You know, I think this is really helping.
我不住在这附近
I don't live near here, you know.
她当时在给我按♥摩♥ 我只是想找个话题聊
So she's giving me the massage and I'm just making conversation.
我做按♥摩♥时不喜欢说话 - 我也是,我是为了他们
I don't like to talk during a massage. -Neither do I, but I do it for them.
我怕他们无聊 - 是,我也会那样
I figure they're bored. -Yeah, I do that too.
按♥摩♥给我的愉悦让我有种罪恶感 我觉得我不配,所以我就说话
I feel guilty about getting the pleasure. I feel like I don't deserve it, so I talk.
结果享受也没了
It stops me from enjoying it.
没有吃的了
There's nothing to eat in here.
我忘了告诉你 - 人家讲故事呢
I forgot to tell you. -I'm in the middle of a story.
好,你继续 - 你为什么不去买♥♥点东西?
Okay, go ahead. -Why don't you ever go shopping?
当然我这故事没什么意思
It's not like it's a really funny story.
到底怎么了? - 她说她有一个儿子
What happened? -So she mentioned that she had a son.
因为某种原因
And then for some reason...
我开始讲一个孩子在宾夕法尼亚被绑♥架♥了
...I launch into the story about the kid from Pennsylvania who was abducted.
真可怜 - 是啊
Oh, wasn't that terrible? -Yes, it was.
连个苹果都没有
Not even an apple.
她肯定不喜欢听这个 太愚蠢了
She doesn't wanna hear that. That was stupid.
我知道这很蠢 - 非常蠢
I know it was stupid. -Really stupid.
我自己都说很蠢了
Hey, I just said it was stupid.
剩的这盒中餐能吃吗? - 吃吧
What about this Chinese food? -Take it.
我真不敢相信你居然讲那个 - 拜托别说了行吧
I can't believe you said that. -Hey, would you stop it already.
那她怎么说?
So, what did she say?
她好像起了疑心
She actually seemed to get a little paranoid.
太差劲了 这是什么?姜?
This is terrible. What is this, ginger?
我讨厌姜 真不理解姜怎么能下咽
I hate ginger. I can't understand how anyone can eat ginger.
我有个很好的女按♥摩♥师 - 不用了,她非常棒
I have a good masseuse. -No, she's really good.
她不仅仅是按♥摩♥师 她是理疗师
She's not just a masseuse. She's a physical therapist.
两者差别很大 她用超声波
There's a big difference. She uses the ultrasound.
那是真正的医疗手段
It's a real medical procedure.
事实上,要是你有一份医生证明 那么就可以用保险报销了
In fact, if you get a doctor's note, it's covered by insurance.
理疗也算在保险里面?
Physical therapy is covered by insurance?
是啊
Yeah.
按♥摩♥不用花钱? - 只要有医生证明
You don't pay for the massage? -Not if you have a doctor's note.
证明去哪弄?
So where do you get this note?
我还没这么干过 但假如我想
I've never actually done it, but if I wanted to...
也许能从我的朋友罗伊那儿弄到 他是牙医
...I could probably get one from Roy, the dentist.
对了,你的朋友罗伊
Right. Your friend Roy.
这个理疗师叫什么名字?
What's the name of this physical therapist?
我告诉你,但是不要问她孩子的事 她脾气不好
I'll tell you, but don't ask her anything about her kid. She's a little off.
这就不用花钱了?
And you don't have to pay?
我们的预约是3点
We have 3:00 appointments.
乔治和伊莲,对吗? - 对
George and Elaine, right? -Right.
请先填这个表
Could you fill these out, please?
伊莲,你到茱莉安那儿
And, Elaine, you'll be seeing Julianna.
乔治,你的是雷蒙德
And, George, you'll be with Raymond.
不好意思,你说是雷蒙德?
Excuse me. Did you say Raymond?
是的
Yes.
但是雷蒙德是男人
But Raymond is a man.
没错
That's right.
我不能让男人给我按♥摩♥
I can't get a massage from a man.
为什么不行? - 怎么?你疯了?
Why not? -What, are you crazy?
我不能让男人碰我
I can't have a man touching me.
咱俩换吧
Switch with me.
我也不想要男人
I don't want the man either.
这有什么?你是女人 男人应该碰女人的
What? You're a woman. They're supposed to be touching you.
他不过是碰碰你的背 - 他也不过是碰碰你的背
He'd just be touching your back. -He'd just be touching your back too.
不,我会有感觉的 - 我知道
No, it could get sexual. -I know.
这就是关键,有感觉也应该是跟你
That's the point. If it's gonna get sexual, it should get sexual with you.
我会不自在 - 我不会?
I wouldn't be comfortable. -I would?
要是有什么事怎么办? - 能有什么事?
What if something happens? -Oh, what could happen?
要是感觉很舒服怎么办?
What if it felt good?
就应该很舒服 - 我不想舒服
It's supposed to feel good. -I don't want it to feel good.
那你为什么来按♥摩♥? - 正是如此
Then why get the massage? -Exactly.
乔治
George.
是 - 我是雷蒙德
Yes. -I'm Raymond.
你好
Hello.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
然后茱莉安问我愿不愿意 到这上班
And then Julianna asked me if I wanted to join her here in the office.
真的吗?
Really?
过去是个飞机乘务员
Used to be a flight attendant.
哦,天啊
Oh, boy.
为什么不松开腰带? 那样我做起来方便
Why don't you open those pants. It's gonna be a lot easier that way.
那么,你是做什么工作的? - 什么?
So, what do you do? -What?
我说,你是做什么工作的?
I said, what do you do?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道你做什么工作? - 不知道
You don't know what you do? -No.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你太紧张了 - 咖啡,喝了不少咖啡
You're very tense. -Coffee. Too much coffee.
脱了裤子吧 按♥摩♥一下后腿腱
Take off those pants. I'll work the hamstring.
后腿腱没事
Oh, the hamstring's fine.
但是你写的是那儿有触痛 - 我写了,我写了
But you wrote that it was tender. -I wrote. I wrote.
我查一下
I'll check it out.
真脱? - 是的,脱下来
Are you sure? -Yeah. Take them off.
你怎么伤的?
How did you hurt this?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道? - 不知道
You don't know? -No.
不过你刚说了 - 韩国
But you just told me. -Korea.
你在韩国受了伤? - 什么?
You hurt it in Korea? -What?
后腿腱 - 韩国
The hamstring. -Korea.
怎么弄得?
How?
后腿腱
Hamstring.
你怎么伤的它?
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表