剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Senegal?
那你一点英语也不会说?
So you don't speak any English at all?
英语?不会 - 不会哦
English? No. - No.
那群废物在那做什么呢?
Hey, what are those bums doing back there?
我说他们可以过来拿唱片
You said they could come and take the records.
就像一群土狼在垃圾里翻
It's like watching a couple of hyenas going through the garbage.
你一句英语也不会说? - 不会
You don't speak any English? - No English.
我想把我的光头沾满油 然后用它涂满你的全身
I would like to dip my bald head in oil and rub it all over your body.
你不明白
You don't understand.
真是个奇迹啊!
It's a miracle.
你听不懂,因为你就不说英语
You don't understand because you don't speak English.
我不知道这个安排是否…
So I just don't know if this arrangement...
嘿!嘿!我不喜欢你们干的这些事
Hey. Hey. I don't like what's going on around here.
我要你们这些废物都滚出去 - 冷静点…
I want all of you bums out of here. - Calm down...
别跟我说冷静 - 拜托了
Don't tell me to calm down. - Please...
把你的手拿开 - 哥们,冷静点
Get your hands off me. - Cool it, pops.
干嘛,你个小… - 等一下,等一下,菲尔兹先生
Why, you little... - Wait, wait, Mr. Fields.
他咬我!
He's biting me!
我的假牙,我的假牙!
My teeth. My teeth!
他的牙呢? 他的牙呢?
Where's his teeth? Where's his teeth?
我看见有个东西飞到那边去了
I saw something fly over here.
快把灯打开
Well, turn the light on.
那是垃圾处理器
That's the garbage disposal.
我的假牙啊,你们这群白♥痴♥
My teeth. You idiots.
我们会带你去你的牙医那的 他在哪儿?
Well, we'll take you to your dentist. Where's your dentist?
市区 - 没关系
Downtown. - All right.
乔治,克莱默,照顾好菲尔兹先生 我去截出租车
George, Kramer, look after Mr. Fields. I'll go get the cab.
一群笨蛋
Bunch of morons.
等一下,等一下,老家伙去哪啦?
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Where's the old man?
我以为乔治照顾着他呢
I thought George was keeping an eye on him.
我?我还以为你呢 - 拜托,我们把老家伙给弄丢了
Me? I thought you were. - Come on, we lost the old man.
快出去,我们得把他找回来,走啊
Let's go. Get out of the car. Go. We've gotta find him.
他不会跑远的
He can't have gotten far.
我们开了很长一段车
And we would take long automobile trips.
噢,听上去挺有意思的 - 是啊,而且…
Well, that sounds like a lot of fun. - Yes, and...
…只要凝视窗外…
...just staring out the window...
…你就可以看到绵延不绝的牧场和…
...you'd see a long view of rolling pastures and...
就这样,继续吧 …还有一些大婆罗门牛(印度圣牛)…
Get you going, right there. ...and very big Brahman cows and...
哦,牛?嗯,那真是… - 是啊,那…
Oh, cows? Oh, that's... - Yeah, that was when...
…太迷人了 …我刚开始与莫罕达斯谈恋爱的时候
...fascinating. ...I began my affair with Mohandas.
什么? - 莫罕达斯
What? - Mohandas.
甘地?
Gandhi?
激♥情♥啊
The passion.
偷吃禁果的愉悦啊
The forbidden pleasure.
你和甘地有一腿?
You had an affair with Gandhi?
他曾经把他的光头涂满油…
He used to dip his bald head in oil...
…再涂遍我的全身
...and he'd rub it all over my body.
在这儿,看
Here. Look.
我的天哪!
Oh, my God.
圣雄甘地?
The Mahatma?
我们本应该去找那个老人的
We're supposed to be looking for the old man.
我们会的,我们会的
Oh, we will. We will.
二十块钱
Twenty bucks.
二十块钱?你疯了吗?
Twenty bucks? Are you out of your mind?
要么拿钱要么就走 - 我们这儿有艾尔·约翰逊,艾尔·约翰逊!
Take it or leave it. - We got Al Jolson here. Al Jolson!
艾尔·约翰逊,我才不管啥艾尔·约翰逊?
Al Jolson. What the hell do I care about Al Jolson?
我都快听到你唱“Mammy”了
I'd just as soon hear you sing "Mammy."
这个家伙就是个废物
This guy is nothing but a piece of crap.
你就是个废物
You are nothing but a piece of crap.
你刚说我什么?
What did you call me?
一个废物 - 一个废物
A piece of crap. - A piece of crap.
我发现你真的很丑陋 - 我发现你真的很丑陋
I find you extremely ugly. - I find you extremely ugly.
是吗? - 你还散发着肮脏恶心的气味
Do you? - You emit a foul and unpleasant odor.
你还散发着肮脏恶心的气味 - 是吗?
You emit a foul and unpleasant odor. - Oh, is that right?
我讨厌你 - 我讨厌你
I loathe you. - I loathe you.
够了,滚出我的店
That's it. Get out of my store.
来啊 - 来啊,来啊,来啊
Make us. - Make us. Make us. Make us.
我会的 - 等一下,等等!等等!
I'll make you. - Wait a minute. Wait! Wait!
你明白这有多不负责任吗?
Do you realize how irresponsible this is?
我们的机构的宗旨是照顾老年人
Our agency's sole purpose is to care for senior citizens.
结果你一手就…
And in one fell swoop you have single-handedly...
…破坏了我们的声誉
...destroyed our reputation.
是,不过…
Yes, but...
谁? - 我是蒂姆·菲尔兹,菲尔兹先生的儿子
Yes? - It's Tim Fields. Mr. Fields' son.
好的,上来吧
All right, come on up.
太好了
Oh, great.
我不知道发生了什么 我们只是要送他去牙医那
I don't know what happened. We tried to take him to the dentist.
你们为什么要送他去牙医那儿?
Why were you taking him to the dentist?
他的假牙被垃圾处理机给弄坏了
Well, his false teeth got mangled up in the garbage disposal.
他的假牙怎么会在垃圾处理机里啊?
What were his teeth doing in the garbage disposal?
在他咬了我的朋友以后… - 咬你的朋友?
Well, after he bit my friend... - Bit your friend?
到底出什么事了? 你们怎么会把一个大活人给弄丢了
What the hell is going on here? How do you lose a human being?
很抱歉 - 还有那些人是谁?
I am sorry. - And who were these other people?
他们在公♥寓♥里做什么?
What were they doing in the apartment?
嗯,我带他们过去拿他的唱片
Well, I brought them up there to take his records.
拿他的唱片?
Take his records?
你知道那些唱片收藏有多值钱吗?
Do you realize how valuable that record collection is?
嘿! - 你们来了,找到他了吗?
Hey! - There you are. Did you find him?
没有
No.
我们带那些唱片去罗恩的店里, 他想骗我们…
We took the records over to Ron's, and he tried to screw us...
…然后我们打了一架 - 一场真正的搏斗
...and then we got in a fight. - A real melee.
对,真乱啊
Yeah, a real brouhaha.
然后所有的唱片都毁了 - 唱片?我父亲的唱片?
Then all the records broke. - The records? My father's records?
有人试过给他打电♥话♥吗? - 我试过,但没人听
Did anybody try and call him? - Yeah, I called, but there's no answer.
现在电♥话♥是占线了
Well, the line's busy now.
占线,那他一定回家了
The line's busy. He must be home.
我们…
We...
我们找不到他
We couldn't find him.
有什么鬼意思啊?
What the hell's the point?
你喜欢他们时 他们却不喜欢你
When you like them, they don't like you...
他们喜欢你时 你又不喜欢他们
...and when they like you, you don't like them.
你都不知道自己要什么
Oh, you don't know what you want.
你应该看心理医生
You should see a psychiatrist.
我上周就治愈了
I got fixed up last week.
我永远也无法康复的
I never would get fixed up.
我去见她,她打开门…
I go to pick her up, and she opens the door...
…在她的脖子边上长了一个巨大的肿块
...and she's got this huge goiter growing out of the side of her neck.
有橄榄球那么大
Looked like a football.
那你怎么办? - 我们就聊天咯…
What did you do? - Well, we get to talking...
… 结果发现这个女人认识甘地
...and as it turns out, the woman knew Gandhi.
我们聊了几个小时
We talked for hours.
你会再见她吗?
Well, are you gonna see her again?
我们处得不错…
We were getting along real good...
…接着她泡了茶
...and then she made some tea.
没问我就加了牛奶进去
Put some milk in it without asking me.
那可倒胃口极了
Now, that's a turnoff.
你不需要那样的
You don't need that.
关于老人家…
The thing about old people...
…他们所有的事情都在变小
...is everything about them gets smaller.
你知道,他们的身体缩水 他们搬到更小的地方
You know, their bodies get smaller. They move into smaller places.
他们睡得少了,吃的更少了
They sleep less time, they eat smaller meals.
除了车子 他们越老,车子反而越大
Except the car. The older they get, the bigger their car gets.
我从来就不明白那个
I've never understood that.
老人总有方法倒出车道
Old people have a way of backing out of the driveway.
知道我在说什么吗? 他们从来不变道
Know what I mean? They don't turn side to side.
他们就是开着,“我年纪大了 我已经等了很长的时间了
They just go, "I'm old. I've been waiting a long time.
我要倒出去了”你知道吗? “我开回去了
I'm backing it out." You know? "I'm coming back.
看着,我来了” 你知道的,你就要小心他们
Watch out. I'm coming," you know. And you've gotta watch out for them.
他们一旦开出来了 又开得非常慢
And then once they get out there they drive so slowly.
我会想你剩下的时间越少…
I would think the less time you have in life...
…你就越想开快点
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表