剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我去看了时装表演
So I went to a fashion show.
首先,模特这个概念…
The concept of modeling is counterproductive...
…对时装业起到了反作用
...to the fashion industry.
当那些女模特在台上时 谁会去在意她们的衣服?
Because when these women are around, who's looking at clothes?
我就根本没注意过她们的衣服 我们都在鼓掌
I didn't notice any of the clothes. We're all applauding. Yeah.
为什么要鼓掌呢? “这里有漂亮的女人”
What are we applauding? "There's great-looking women here.
“多美妙啊”
This is great.
“跟这些漂亮的女人在一起 我太高兴了”
I'm glad I'm here with all these great-looking women."
谁都能设计衣服
Anybody can design a shirt.
而只有天才才能将这些女人 聚集在一起,真正的天才
It takes talent to get all these girls in one spot. That's talent.
模特的那种可笑的走步 又是什么呢?
What is this goofy walk that the models do?
你们知道她们在T台上的 那种走步吧?
You know this walk that they do down the runway?
就像她们真要去哪里
Like they have to go somewhere.
就像她们真的走在路上
They're walking like they're really on the way somewhere.
然后,她们走到底 就像这样:
Then they get to the end, and it's like:
“我想,该走回去了”
"Well, I guess I'll just go back."
宋飞正传 第四季 第13集 “挖鼻孔”
我爱她,杰瑞,我爱她
I loved her, Jerry. I loved her.
你不爱她
No, you didn't.
她爱我,她真的爱我 - 她不爱你
And she loved me. She really did. - No, she didn't.
现在我该怎么办? 我不能没有苏珊
What am I gonna do now? I can't live without Susan.
我要跟她和好,可怎么做呢? 怎么样才能跟她和好?
I gotta get her back. How? How am I gonna to get her back?
你不仅不爱她 甚至连喜欢都说不上
Not only didn't you love her, you didn't even like her!
谁说的? - 你
Who says? - You did!
一位漂亮聪明的成功女性♥爱♥上我
A beautiful, successful, intelligent woman's in love with me.
我却扔在一边,伙计
And I throw it all away. Oh, boy.
我将孤独终老
Now I'll spend the rest of my life living alone.
坐在肮脏狭小的公♥寓♥里…
I'll sit in my disgusting little apartment...
…看着篮球赛,吃着中式外卖♥♥…
...watching basketball games, eating Chinese takeout...
…裸着走来走去 因为我懒得洗衣服
...walking around with no underwear because I'm too lazy to do the laundry.
你裸着走来走去?
You walk around with no underwear?
没有干净衣服可换的时候 你怎么办?
What do you do when you run out of laundry?
洗衣服
I do a wash.
怎么可能遇上比她还要好的人呢?
Who am I gonna meet that's better than her?
不可能,杰瑞,没人比她更好
No one, Jerry. No one's better than her.
跟她在一起时 你说不能忍♥受她
When you were with her, you said you couldn't stand her.
我爱她
I loved her.
你说爬楼梯去她的公♥寓♥…
You said going up the steps to her apartment...
…就像进牢房♥一样
...was like being taken to a cell.
只要能再爬那些楼梯 我愿付出任何代价
I would give anything to be going up those stairs again.
我必须打电♥话♥给她 我应该吗?
I gotta call her. Should I call her?
我不清楚这是不是个好主意
I don't know if that's such a good idea.
为什么? - 你需要些专业建议
Why? - You need some professional advice.
为什么不去找伊莲的朋友看一下? 她是个治疗师
Why don't you go see Elaine's friend? She's a therapist.
我可不想找那个 和她一起去欧洲的怪治疗师
I'm not gonna see that nut doctor she went to Europe with.
不,不,伊莲 你的朋友叫什么…
No, no. Elaine, what's the name of that friend of yours...
…那个治疗师?女的
...that's a therapist? The woman.
丹娜·佛利 - 对,丹娜·佛利
Dana Foley. - Right. Dana Foley.
她不错吧? - 对,非常厉害
She any good? - Yeah, she's terrific.
为什么?你要去?
Why? You thinking of going?
提亚?那是谁?
Tia? Who's that?
飞机上遇到的那个模特
It's that model I met on the plane.
她给你寄了圣诞卡?
She sent you a Christmas card?
星期六晚上我们会出去约会
And we're going out Saturday night.
我心爱的苏珊,我的宝贝!
My darling, Susan. My darling!
你在做什么? - 和弗雷德约会
What are you doing? - Date with Fred.
信教的那个家伙? - 不是那个信教的
The religious guy? - He's not that religious.
我们来祈祷
Let us pray.
有麦片吗? - 有
You got any Double Crunch? - Yeah.
克莱默,我该给苏珊打电♥话♥吗?
Kramer, should I call Susan?
你的内心是怎么想的?
Now, what does the little man inside you say?
你该听听你的心
See, you gotta listen to the little man.
我的心不知道 - 你的心最了解
My little man doesn't know. - The little man knows all.
我的心是个傻瓜
My little man's an idiot.
她很聪明
See, she was clever.
她把自己的照片贴在卡上 我从未这样做过
She put her picture on her card. I never do anything like that.
你要把照片贴在卡上 我会做
You want a picture on a card. I can do that.
她的房♥间清雅干净 她非常爱干净
She kept such a nice, clean apartment. She was so sanitary.
不,我只是说说 我才不会把照片贴在卡上
No. I was thinking out loud. I don't want my picture on a card.
我来拍 剩下事我包了
I'll take it. I'll take care of everything.
每个星期天她会做一顿丰盛的早餐
She made a big breakfast every Sunday.
我不知道她在那些蛋里加了什么
I don't know what she put in those eggs.
你过来,我先吃麦片 然后帮你拍照
You come on over. I'll have my cereal, and I'll take your picture.
真的?你会拍照?
Really? Can you take a picture?
他拍得不错 他的设备就在那里
He takes good pictures. He's got equipment there.
好的 - 好
All right. - Yeah.
不过我不清楚这件外衣是否合适 - 它怎么了?
I don't know about that outfit, though. - What's wrong with it?
我们该准备一下
Well, we'll have to improvise.
你好
Oh, hey
如果你正好看到
If you happen to see
一个漂亮至极的女孩
The most beautiful girl
曾经和我出去过
Who walked out on me
告诉她我很抱歉
Tell her I'm sorry
告诉她我需要我的宝贝
Tell her I need my baby
你会告诉她
Won't you tell her
我爱她吗?
That I love her?
你好… - 乔治
Oh, hey... - George.
恐怕你该走了
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我想把热带鱼缸放这里
So I'm thinking of putting in a tropical-fish tank right here.
你确定要这么做吗?
Are sure you're ready for that kind of commitment?
如果不行,可以扔进厕所冲掉
Well, if it doesn't work out, I can flush them down the toilet.
太可怕了
That's horrible.
你喷了什么香水?
What's the perfume you're wearing?
差点忘了,我要给你看这个
Oh, I completely forgot. I want you to see this.
我说过的那个CK广♥告♥ 今天出来了
That Calvin Klein ad I was telling you about came out today.
什么味道? - 应该就在这里
What is that smell? - It's here somewhere.
闻起来像海滩 - 对的
It smells like the beach. - Exactly.
天哪,是新香水吗? - 是
Oh, my God. Is that the new perfume? - Yeah.
难以置信,我邻居去年 就想到这种香水了
I can't believe this. My neighbor had the idea for this perfume last year.
他去见了CK的经理 难以相信他们偷了他的想法
He met with a Calvin Klein executive. I can't believe they stole his idea.
你确定? - 而你是这个香水的模特?
Are you sure? - And you're the model for this perfume?
是他,他回来了
That's him. He just came home.
我得锁上门
I'll lock the door.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
你怎么样?
Hey, how you doing?
很好,待会见
Yeah, I'll see you later.
我只是想借一下吸尘器
I just wanted to borrow your DustBuster.
好吧,进来
All right, come on in.
等在这 - 什么?
Just wait over here. - What?
就等在这里 我会给你拿来
Just wait here, and I'll get it for you.
克莱默,这是提亚 - 你好
Kramer, this is Tia. - Hello.
你有多高? - 5英尺10寸
How tall are you? - 5'10".
来比比,过来,背对背
Let's see. Come on. Back to back.
不,克莱默 - 怎么了?
No, Kramer! - What?
你什么毛病啊? 我只是想看看她有多高
What's the matter? I wanted to see how tall she was.
你很高,她很高,我很高 有什么差别?我们都很高
You're tall. She's tall. I'm tall. What's the difference? We're all tall.
那是什么? - 什么?
What's that? - What?
那个味道,那是什么味道? - 什么味道?
That smell. What's that smell? - What smell?
很熟悉,我一时想不到 但很熟悉
It's very familiar. I can't put my finger on it. It's familiar.
都一样,给你,你可以走了
Oh, they're all the same. Here. Now, if you'll excuse us.
好吧,明天见 - 好
Okay. I'll see you tomorrow. - Yeah.
很高兴见到你 - 我也是
Nice meeting you. - Nice meeting you too.
好,回见
Yeah, I'll see you later.
差点被发现
That was close.
海滩!
The beach!
是海滩的味道 你喷的香水叫什么名字?
You smell like the beach. What's that perfume you're wearing?
CK的海之香 - CK?
It's Ocean by Calvin Klein. - Calvin Klein?
不,不,那是我想到的 他们偷了我的创意
No. No, that's my idea. They stole my idea.
我想过制♥作♥一种 闻起来像海滩的香水
I had the idea of a cologne that made you smell like the beach.
我知道,看看这个
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表