剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
But I don't like it.
瞧这家伙,蹑手蹑脚像个飞贼
Look at this guy. He's like a cat burglar.
他以为只要走得慢 机器就没法检测到他
He thinks if he goes through real slow, the machine won't detect him.
一想到要过这些东西我就紧张
I've always been nervous about going through these things.
我怕自己会就这么走进另一个维度的世界
I'm afraid I'm gonna step into another dimension.
走就是了
Just go.
我做到了
I made it.
请把你的口袋掏空
Empty your pockets, please.
请再走一遍
Walk through again, please.
你确定你身上没有携带金属制品吗?
Are you sure you don't have metal on you?
手镯、戒指、脚镯之类的? - 脚镯?当然没有
Bracelets, rings, anklets? - Anklets? No.
很多男人也戴脚镯 - 真的?
A lot of men wear anklets. - Really?
是啊 - 先生,您包里装了什么?
Yeah. - What do you have in your bag, sir?
我包里? - 请到这边
My bag? - Step over here, please.
这里? - 你包里装了刀子吗?
Over here? - Do you have a knife in the bag?
刀子?
A knife?
请打开包
Open the bag, please.
这是什么? - 润滑剂
What's this? - Moisturizer.
给你妻子用的?
For your wife?
不是,我…
No. I...
我自己用
I use it.
请伸开四肢
Spread your arms and legs, please.
女士们先生们,拜托你们了
Ladies and gentlemen, I implore you.
祝您旅途愉快
Have a good trip.
好了 - 这样就行了?
All right. - That's it?
行了 - 好吧
That's it. - All right.
快点,杰瑞,我们走
Come on, Jerry, let's go.
刚才是怎么回事? - 一定是我的血液含铁量太高了
What was that all about? - I must have iron-rich blood.
洛杉矶,我们来了 - 去西海岸啦
Here we go. L.A. - The coast.
快乐大♥陆♥
La-la land.
我坐窗边,对吧? - 谁说的?
I got the window seat, right? - Who said that?
我先要的 - 休想
I called it. - Oh, no.
我觉得在美国,最接近忠诚的是…
It seems to me that the closest thing we have to royalty in America...
…那些能坐着小车…
...are the people that get to ride in those carts...
…穿梭在机场的人
...through the airport.
难道你不讨厌这些东西吗? 它们从不知道哪里蹦出来
Don't you hate these things? They come out of nowhere.
哔-哔,“车来了,小心 车来了,小心啊”
Beep-beep. "Cart people. Look out. Cart people. Look out."
我们则都像没见过世面的农民 急匆匆地闪到一遍
We all scurry out of the way like worthless peasants.
“啊,是坐小车的人
"It's cart people.
但愿我们没有碍着您
I hope we didn't slow you down.
朝着些人招手啊,蒂咪 他们可是世界上最好的人”
Wave to the cart people, Timmy. They're the best people in the world."
如果你太胖了,太慢了 或者是个路痴…
You know, if you're too fat, slow and disoriented...
…以至于没法准时登机 你就是还没准备好空中旅行
...to get to your gate on time, you're not ready for air travel.
我讨厌那些一站上自动人行道…
I hate the people that get onto the moving walkway...
…就一动不动的人
...and then just stand there.
好像他们是在坐车似的
Like it's a ride.
“不好意思,这里可没啥海盗或者大熊
"Excuse me, there's no animated pirates or bears along the way here.
您的脚还能走路吗?”
Do your legs work at all?"
那个,我是来面试的
Yeah, I'm here for the audition.
哪个面试?是音乐电视的还是恐怖电影的…
Which audition? The music video, the horror movie...
…练习录像带的,还是商业信息片?
...the exercise tape, or the infomercial?
我看看,呃…
Let's see. Well...
你叫得不错嘛
You scream good.
彼此彼此
You too.
我能留着这剧本吗? - 哦,当然了,我有20份呢
So can I keep this treatment? - Oh, yeah, yeah. I got 20 copies.
这样我就能给我的经理看
Because I can show it to my manager.
他跟西德电视台的高层很熟
He has connections with West German television money.
他们正准备给我筹拍 关于爱娃·勃劳恩的电视剧
(希♥特♥勒♥情妇及妻子)
Yeah, they're trying to put together a miniseries for me on Eva Braun.
仔细想想,这主意是不是很妙?
I mean, think about it. Is that a great idea?
我们对爱娃·勃劳恩一无所知 只知道她是希♥特♥勒♥的情妇
We know nothing about Eva Braun, only that she was Hitler's girlfriend.
你说跟希♥特♥勒♥做♥爱♥是什么感觉?
What was it like having sex with Adolf Hitler?
你在地堡里穿什么呢?
What do you wear in a bunker?
她父母对于希♥特♥勒♥是他们未来女婿 会有啥想法呢?
What did her parents think of Hitler as a potential son-in-law?
我可以不停地想啊想… - 等等,等等
I could go on and on... - Wait, wait, hold on.
看谁在那 别看,别看
Look who's over there. Don't look, don't look.
是弗雷德·萨维兹
(美国演员,导演)
It's Fred Savage.
有啥了不起的 - 他是我的电影的最佳人选
Big deal. - He'd be perfect for my movie.
这可是千载难逢的机会
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
我要过去,我要给他一份我的剧本
I gotta go over there. I gotta give him a copy of my treatment.
你干嘛喘得那么厉害?
Why are you breathing so hard?
我只是有点紧张
I'm just a little nervous.
好,我要放松
Okay, I gotta relax.
好了,祝我好运,好吗?
All right. Wish me luck, huh?
嘿,哦,我有吓到你吗?
Hey. Oh, did I frighten you?
我不是疯子,我看起来挺怪的 但我跟你一样正常
I'm not crazy. I look weird, but I'm just like you.
我只是想跟你 在谈正事的时候穿得正式点
I'm just a regular guy trying to make it in this business.
我真的很喜欢你的作品,那个…
You know, I really like your work. The...
谢谢 - 我想不起来那个名字了
Thank you. - I can't remember the name.
我脑子一片空白,我紧张 - 没事
My mind's a blank. I'm nervous. - That's okay.
那个… - 放松就好
You know... - Just relax.
好的,对,但我有…
Okay, yeah. But I got...
混账桌子,我平常不是这样的
Stupid table. I'm not normally like this.
我通常又冷静又有魅力 我不是有意打搅你
Usually I'm cool and charming. I don't mean to bother you.
是命运让你碰巧和我在这里相遇
It's fate that you happened to be here at the same time as me.
是命运,你没法逃避命运
It's fate. You can't avoid your fate.
我有个剧本 我觉得你很适合
I got this treatment I think you'd be great in.
我给你吧 - 耶,好的,谢谢
I'll give it to you. - Yeah, okay. Thank you.
抱歉,哦,等等 你要走了吗?
Excuse me. Oh, wait. Are you going now?
再见 - 等等啊
Bye. - Wait, wait.
耶,他叫克莱默,K-R-A-M-E-R
Yeah, that's Kramer. K-R-A-M-E-R.
不知道,波浪形吧,乔治 克莱默的发型是啥样的啊?
I don't know, wavy. George, how would you describe Kramer's hair?
卷发 - 波浪形
Curly. - Wavy.
那你还问我♥干♥嘛? - 好的,我会等着
What did you ask me for? - Yeah. I'll hold on.
乔治,看到床头柜上的纸片了吗…
George, did you see a piece of paper on the nightstand...
…是像餐巾纸那样折起来的? - 没
...like, crumpled up like a napkin? - No.
我在那上面写了三个笑话 措辞都几乎完美了…
Because I had three jokes on it. They were perfectly worded...
…而且正是我想要的那种
...just the way I wanted to have it.
可现在找不到了
I can't find it.
喂?
Hello?
嘿,鞋面抛光器
Hey, a shoe-buffing machine.
我不知道,6英尺3? 乔治,克莱默有多高啊?
I don't know, 6'3"? George, how tall is Kramer?
还有个人专属的洗发水,空调…
You got your own shampoo, conditioner...
润肤露,杰瑞,润肤露耶
Body lotion, Jerry, body lotion.
大概6英尺3 - 还有浴帽
About 6'3". - A shower cap.
请进
Come in.
你好,我这里有更多毛巾
Hello. I have more towels.
哦,太好了,请进,请进,我是乔治
Oh, good, good. Come in, come in. Welcome. I'm George.
嗨 - 嗨,那是杰瑞
Hello. - Hi. And this is Jerry...
…他正打电♥话♥呢 那就是杰瑞,你是…?
...over there on the phone. That's Jerry. And you are...?
鲁佩 - 鲁佩,好听的名字
Lupe. - Lupe. That's very nice.
听着,早上是你整理床铺吗?
Listen, are you gonna be making the bed in the morning?
哦,是的 - 好,好极了
Oh, yes. - Fine, excellent.
你能帮我个小忙吗?
Could you do me a favor?
你能不能别把毯子塞进去?
Could you not tuck the blankets in?
因为全塞进去我会睡不着
Because I can't sleep all tucked in.
哦,好的,好的 - 好的
Oh, yes, yes. - Yes.
我喜欢能把毯子这样…
I like to just be able to take the blankets...
…掀开再抖一抖 你懂我的意思吗?
...and swish them and swirl them. You know what I mean?
我只是不喜欢把它们全塞进去 只是不喜欢那样
You know, I don't like them all tucked in. I just don't.
我想有很大的空间 我喜欢把脚趾头翘到半空
I like to have a lot of room. I like to have my toes pointed up in the air.
我只是喜欢把毯子弄得乱乱的
I just like to scrunch up the blankets.
没错没错,那样睡太紧了
Yes, yes. It's too tight to sleep.
正是,你懂我的意思,对吧?
Exactly. You know what I'm talking about, right?
嗯,太紧了
Yes. It's too tight.
他一样吗? - 你想让毯子塞进去吗?
Him too? - You want your blankets tucked in?
什么? - 想让毯子塞进去吗?
What? - Want your blankets tucked in?
什么毯子? - 鲁佩整理床铺的时候
What blankets? - When Lupe makes up the beds.
我不知道,随便啦
I don't know. Whatever they do.
那我就塞了,好吗?
I tuck in, yes?
塞吧,塞吧
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表