剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Yeah. - Yeah, I know the guy.
我东西都是从那弄的
I take my stuff in there.
我明天早上帮你把表带回来
I can get your watch back by tomorrow morning.
我不希望你对他说什么
No, I don't want you to say anything to him.
我很乐意的 他是我的朋友
I'd be happy to. He's a friend of mine.
我想按照应有的程序
I'd like to follow the regular procedures.
我不想被特殊照顾
I don't want any special treatment.
我明天帮你把表带回来,哥们
Hey, I'm gonna get that watch back for you by tomorrow, buddy.
给我收据 - 那个我也拿
Bring me the receipt. - I'll get that too.
马上回来
Be right back.
听着,根本就没什么表 我把它丢到路旁的垃圾箱了
Look, there's no watch. I threw it in the garbage can on the street.
我父母送给我的 我不喜欢它
My parents gave it to me, but I didn't like it.
别再提了,行吗?
So don't mention it again, okay?
好的 - 好的
Yeah, all right. - All right.
等等…
Wait, wait...
别…
Well, no...
干什么去了?
What was that about?
哦,没…
Oh, no...
他拿了我的止痒液
...he's got my calamine lotion.
我告诉他不用还了 需要的话留着就行
I told him not to return it. If he needs it, he should keep it.
他脚踝上长了个东西
He's got a thing on his ankle.
怎么可能有人不喜欢他?
How could anyone not like him?
嗨,莫蒂·宋飞 我有两点的预约
Hi. Morty Seinfeld. I have a 2:00 appointment.
是的,宋飞先生 麻烦您填一下这个
Yes, Mr. Seinfeld. Would you please fill this out?
全部?全都填?
All this? This whole thing?
这得45分钟
It's gonna take me 45 minutes.
我知道,这很长
I know, it's very long.
看看这个,登记表
Look at this. It's a book.
“雇主地址” 他们要这个干什么?
"Employer's address." Why do they need this?
睡多用沙发那晚以前…
I never had a back problem...
我脊背从没有问题
...until that night I slept on the convertible sofa.
我背很好 - 根本就不是因为沙发
My back was fine. - Oh, it's not the sofa.
你说不是沙发就好像 我指桑骂槐一样
You stick up for that sofa like I'm criticizing a person.
我们从苏利文买♥♥的 那是个很好的店
We got it from Sullivan's. It's a good store.
有一天当别人再睡在那上面时 咱们就等着吃官司吧
Well, one day somebody's gonna sleep on that thing, and we'll get sued.
我希望这医生知道自己在干什么
I hope this doctor knows what he's doing.
里奥说他是这儿最好的
Leo says he's the best there is.
里奥
Leo.
我现在要听里奥的了
I'm listening to Leo now.
他能给你搞到预约是你运气好 你知道多少人想找他看?
You're lucky he got you this. You know what the waiting list is?
假如他能治好我的病 我会高兴的
Well, if he fixes my back, I'll be happy.
你是否得过性传播疾病?
Have you ever had a sexually transmitted disease?
够了
That's it.
我的名字写了,我的地址写了 够了
Here, you got my name, you got my address. That's enough.
朱莉,你想带他过去吗?
Julie, you wanna take him back?
什么?你不谈了?
You what? You passed?
你怎么能这么做?
How could you do that?
杰瑞,我的年轻朋友…
Jerry, my young friend...
你太天真了 你太,太天真了
...you're so naive. You are so, so naive.
你是懂一些东西
You know about a few things.
你懂一点喜剧…
You know about comedy...
懂点儿感情,懂点儿棒球…
...a little bit about relationships, some baseball...
但是到目前为止你太不在状态了 你让自己感到窘困
...but you're so far out of your element here, you're embarrassing yourself.
听着 我在协商
Now, listen to me. I'm negotiating.
协商 生意就得这么做
Negotiation. This is what you do in business.
让我来给你解释一下你做了什么
Let me explain to you what you just did.
细数一下有数百人 希望与他们签剧情合同
There are literally hundreds of people trying to get pilot deals with them.
也许他们签了五集 假如我们不签,完了
They go with maybe five, okay? If we pass, that's it.
他们继续找其他的节目
They go to the next show.
我吓坏了
I'm scared.
他们不可能做这个剧
Oh, they're not gonna do the show.
首先我们很幸运 因为他们对这个想法感兴趣
We're lucky they're even interested in the idea in the first place.
我们得到了一部无主题的剧
We got a show about nothing.
没有剧情
With no story.
你觉得他们会怎样? “也许我们应该给这两个…”
Do you think they're going, "Maybe we should give those two guys...
“没有经验和想法的家伙多一点钱”
...who have no experience and no idea, more money"?
我们怎么办? 吓得我哆嗦,哆嗦
Oh, what are we gonna do? I'm shaking. I'm shaking.
我觉得你错了 - 咱走着瞧
I think you're wrong. - We'll just see.
好的,走着瞧 - 走着瞧
Yes, we will. - Yes, we will.
我刚说了 - 我知道
I just said that. - I know.
有你的 - 有你的
Good for you. - Good for you.
你重复别人说的任何话? - 你重复别人说的任何话?
Are you repeating everything? - Are you repeating everything?
乔治是个傻子 - 乔治…
Well, George is an idiot. - Well, George...
好
All right.
好,我们开始吧!
All right. Let's go already!
他们让你在这待一年 根本就不关注你
They keep you in here a year. They don't give a damn.
我在这会死掉的
I could die in here.
不好意思,不好意思 怎么回事啊?
Excuse me. Excuse me! What's going on?
我在这20分钟了 有没有人帮帮忙?
I'm in here 20 minutes. Can somebody please help me?
安静点,谁都听得到你 - 我在这等了20分钟了
Quiet. Everyone can hear you. - I've been waiting 20 minutes.
医生一定是很忙
Well, the doctor must be busy.
如果不能准时点他们搞预约干什么?
Well, why do they make appointments for if they can't keep them?
我要是这样做事 我一个子儿都赚不到
Look, if I did that in my business, I wouldn't have made a nickel.
你好,宋飞先生
Hello, Mr. Seinfeld.
我以为你们把我给忘了呢 - 我们没忘
I thought you forgot about me. - We didn't forget.
怎么了? - 维可牢尼龙搭扣
What's wrong? - The Velcro.
我受不了它 那撕开的声音
I can't stand Velcro. That tearing sound.
我过去穿雨衣 我拒绝用那玩意
I used to be in raincoats. I refused to put that in any of my lines.
好的,宋飞先生,这边请 我们需要拍一些X光片
Okay, Mr. Seinfeld, please come this way. We need some x-rays.
我东西都放这? - 是的
Leave all my stuff here? - Leave it.
顺便问一句…
Oh, hey, by the way...
你想要盒古巴雪茄吗?
...do you want a box of Cuban cigars?
我昨晚抽了一根 感觉恶心
I smoked one last night. I got nauseous.
不,我不要
No, I don't want them.
我要,不,我要,是什么?
I'll take it. No, I'll take it. What is it?
给你 - 什么?雪茄?
Here you go. - What, cigars?
是的,古巴货 - 哦,真的?
Yeah, Cubans. - Oh, yeah?
卡斯特罗抽过的那种 市面上买♥♥不到的
Yeah, the kind that Castro smoked. You can't buy them anywhere.
卡斯特罗?
Castro, huh?
谁啊? - 联邦快递
Yeah? - Federal Express.
联邦快递? 上来吧
Federal Express? Come on up.
联邦快递? 我没有包裹啊
Federal Express? I'm not expecting a package.
你知道你刚才做了什么? 你让一个贼进了咱的楼
You know what you just did? You let a burglar in the building.
你这么认为? - 联邦快递?当然
You think so? - Federal Express? Of course.
书上最老的把戏
That's the oldest trick in the book.
也许不是个贼 也许是个杀人犯
It might not be a burglar. It could be a murderer.
你希望禁止所有的家庭邮件速递?
So you wanna just abolish all home-package delivery?
是的,太危险了
Yes, it's dangerous.
等等
Wait.
谁啊? - 联邦快递
Who is it? - Federal Express.
好的
Okay.
(伊莲的演员因为修产假所以前几集没有参演 有一些出现的镜头是预录的 再次出现所以观众报以热烈掌声)
嗨,克莱默
Hi, Kramer.
哦,天啊 我还以为你在加利福尼亚
Oh, God. I thought you were in California.
我为你特地赶回来了 - 得了吧
Well, I came back for you. - Oh, shut up.
我想你 - 真的?
I missed you. - Really?
你真想我? - 是的
You really missed me? - Yeah.
我也是,想
Me too, miss. I miss.
是的,这儿充满了思念
Yeah, big missing going on around here.
我马上回来 我去拿火柴
Hey, I'm gonna get a match.
这是谁的箱子?
Oh, God. Whose suitcase is this?
我父母的 我父亲过来看脊背专家
My parents'. My father came up to see a back specialist.
天啊 很可能是因为睡在那沙发上
Oh, God. It's probably from sleeping on that sofa.
你看起来很不错啊 - 是的
Boy, you look really great. - Yeah.
骗人 - 不,你看起来真的不错
You lie. - No, no, you really look great.
给我们讲讲你的旅途吧 罗斯顿医生怎么样?
So tell us about the trip. How's Dr. Reston?
他很好
Oh, he's fine.
一切顺利? - 是的
Things are good? - Yeah, you know.
什么? - 你都看到了?
What? - Did you see that?
是的,看到了
Yeah, I saw it.
什么?这是个暗示,你给了个暗示
What? - It's a tell. You got a tell.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表