剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
不知您注意到没 飞机上的东西都小一号♥ 小份飞机餐 小瓶子 小枕头
Everything on planes is tiny. Tiny food, tiny liquor bottles, tiny pillows...
小洗手间 小水槽 小肥皂
...tiny bathroom, tiny sink, tiny soap.
大家坐在窄座椅上玩小电脑
Everyone's in a cramped seat working on a tiny computer.
常有个小问题 “飞机稍微晚点”
Always a small problem. "Be a slight delay.
“飞机将稍稍晚点 请您稍安毋躁”
You'll be a bit late. If you could be a little patient.
“我们正努力用小卡车 把飞机稍稍拉向廊桥”
We're just trying to get one of those little trucks to pull us a little closer to the Jetway...
“然后您就可以通过窄走廊下飞机了”
...so you can walk down the narrow hallway.
尽头站着一个穿紧身制♥服♥的人 他会告诉你 你只有很短的时间…
There'll be a man in a tight suit. He'll tell you you have little time...
去转机 所以快跑吧
...to make your connecting flight. So move it."
宋飞正传 第四季 第12集 “机场”
嘿 能帮个忙吗?
Hey, could you do me a favor?
你能闭嘴吗?
Could you shut up?
开玩笑的 麻烦把车窗打开 这里太热了
Open the window, please. It's hot in here.
你穿了那件厚夹克 - 那我脱掉 你握住方向盘
You're wearing that heavy jacket. - Fine, I'll take it off. Grab the wheel.
我可不想这样 - 行了 快点
I don't want to do that. - Come on. Just do it.
不 我不喜欢这样做 - 伊莲 握好
No, I don't like to do this. - Elaine, just get it.
我的手卡住了 - 别耍我
My hand is stuck. - Okay, don't fool around.
我的手 我的手 - 别…杰瑞…好吧
My hand. My hand! - Don't... Jer... All right, fine.
伊莲
Elaine.
你猜怎么了
Hey, guess what.
窗户打不开 - 我讨厌租来的车 没一样东西是好的
This window doesn't work. - I hate rental cars. Nothing ever works.
窗户打不开 收音机也是坏的
Window doesn't work. Radio doesn't work.
而且闻起来一股廉价妓♥女♥的香水味
And it smells like a cheap hooker.
还是你身上的香水味?
Or is that you?
给我10块钱你就知道了
Give me 10 bucks and find out.
这次旅行真的很值
So this worked out pretty good.
他们多给我一张票 你可以来圣路易斯玩 而我来演出
Them giving me an extra ticket. You get a trip to St. Louis. I did my gig.
你也正好看看你姐姐 - 嗯 确实挺值的
You got to see your sister. - Yeah, it worked out good.
最棒的事情是… - 什么?
And here's the beauty. - What?
乔治会去机场接我们
George is picking us up at the airport.
不是吧 为什么?
Get out of here. Why?
你记得我公♥寓♥楼外面的雨篷吗? - 记得
You know that awning outside my building? - Yeah.
他总是吹牛说可以跳很高
He always brags about his vertical leap...
我出50块打赌他摸不到雨篷
...so I bet him 50 bucks that he couldn't touch the awning.
结果呢? - 他离雨蓬2英尺都不止 (2英尺=61厘米)
So, what happened? - He didn't come within 2 feet of it.
就看到他在那里挥手
He's waving at it.
所以我说不想付钱就去机场接我们
So I told him if he picks us up at the airport, he wouldn't have to pay me.
我们来得及吗?
Hey, how we doing on time?
时间刚刚好
Timed out perfectly.
还掉租的车 上机场的租赁接送车 直上飞机就行
Drop off the car, pick up the rental-car shuttle, we walk on the plane.
停车! - 停车!
Wait up! - Wait up!
抱歉 - 等等!
Sorry. - Wait!
你们去哪? - 约翰·肯尼迪国际机场
Where you going? - JFK.
你有没有零钱当小费?
I need some small bills for a tip, got any?
嗯 5块吗? - 给我10块
Yeah. You want a 5? - Give me a 10.
你要给他10块钱小费? - 对 我们有三个箱子
You're giving him $ 10? - Well, we got three bags.
这小费可不少 - 就是这么个给法
That's a pretty big tip. - That's what they get.
他们不可能收那么多小费 - 那我们问问他
They don't get that much. - Let's ask him.
你不能问他 - 听听他怎么说
You can't ask him. - Let's see what he says.
杰瑞 我们没时间了 - 一会就好
Jerry, we don't have time. - Two seconds.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们正在讨论一件事
My friend and I were having a discussion.
我们想知道你通常收多少小费
We were just wondering what you usually get for a tip.
那要看给的人和箱子的数量 - 一般我们这样的人呢?
Depends on the person and the bag. - How about people like us?
你们这样的人?
People like you?
不会太多 你不知道该怎么给
Not much. You don't know what you're doing.
嘿 说真的 - 既然你问了
Come on, seriously. - Well, since you asked.
通常一个箱子5块
Usually, I get $5 a bag.
什么? - 真的
What? - That's right.
5块钱一个箱子 不是吧 - 是你问我的
Five dollars a bag? I don't think so. - Look, you asked, I told you.
你想趁机赚我们钱
You got some nerve trying to take advantage of us.
好了 我们要迟到了 非常感谢
All right, look, we're late. Thank you very much.
你该感到幸运 我不会揭发你 - 好啦
You're lucky I don't report you. - Come on.
约翰·肯尼迪国际机场
JFK.
檀香山机场
Honolulu.
等等我
Wait up.
永远不要和女孩一起晚到机场
See? Never be late for a plane with a girl.
女孩跑起来就是女孩样 挥着手 迈着小碎步
Because a girl runs like a girl, with the little steps and the arms flailing out.
不想误机的话 最好跑起来像个男人
You wanna make this plane, you gotta run like a man.
抬起你的膝盖
Get your knees up!
航♥班♥取消了? - 所有去肯尼迪机场的飞机都满了
The flight's been canceled? - Everything into JFK is booked.
等等 还有2个到拉瓜迪亚机场的座位
Wait, I have two seats into La Guardia...
但是座位不在一起 而且正在办理登机
...but they're not together. It's boarding now.
我们要那2个位子 - 我们不坐在一起了?
We'll take them. - We won't sit together?
有什么大不了? 不是很久的航程 你可以看书
So what? It's not long. You'll read.
那乔治怎么办? 他去肯尼迪机场接我们了
What about George? He's picking us up at Kennedy.
我们再打给他 - 没时间了
We'll call him. - There's no time.
没有时间?有时间吗? - 没时间了
Is there time? - There's no time.
没时间了 好吧 我们在飞机上打给他
There's no time. We'll call him from the plane.
一个位子在头等舱 另一个在经济舱
I have one seat in first class and one in coach.
因为你们的航♥班♥取消 所以价格是一样的
The price is the same because your flight was canceled.
那么…
Well...
我坐头等舱
I'll take the first class.
杰瑞 - 怎么了?
Jerry. - What?
为什么你坐头等舱?
Why should you get the first class?
伊莲 你坐过头等舱吗?
Elaine, have you ever flown first class?
没有 - 这就对了
No. - All right, then.
反正你也不清楚你会错过什么
You won't know what you're missing.
我曾坐过头等舱 我不能再回到经济舱
I've flown first class, Elaine. I can't go back to coach.
我不能 也不想 - 你来这里时 就是经济舱
I can't. I won't. - You flew here coach.
嗯 是的 - 好吧 算了 我无所谓
Yeah, that's a point. - All right, fine. I don't care.
如果飞机坠毁 坐头等舱的人也会死
The plane crashes, everybody in first class is gonna die anyway.
嗯 是的 我肯定你会幸免遇难
Yeah, I'm sure you'll live.
右侧第三排
Third row, right.
先生 您在这边 欢迎登机
Oh, you're in here, sir. Welcome aboard.
一路顺风 阿莲
Bon voyage, Lainey.
抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
抱歉 小姐 我想你坐在我的位子上了
Excuse me, Miss. I think you're sitting in my seat.
什么?
What?
13C是我的位子 - 对不起
Yeah, 13C. That's me. - Sorry.
没关系
No, that's all right.
我从不托运行李 不想浪费时间等行李
I never check my bags. Can't stand that waiting in the baggage area.
好主意
Great.
救命啊!
Help me.
抱歉 我想你坐在我的位子上了
Excuse me. I think you're in my seat.
噢 真的吗?
Oh, really?
我的错
My mistake.
我的错
My mistake.
感谢老天!
Thank you.
谢谢你愿意陪我来 - 噢 没什么
Hey, thanks for coming with me. - Oh, yeah.
你怎么会认为自己能摸到雨篷?
What made you think you could touch that awning?
我把它当成另一个雨篷了
I confused it with another awning.
天哪!
Man.
我们来得及吧? - 都计划好了
So how we doing on time? - We're perfect.
当我们到达机场航站楼时
I timed this out so we'd pull up at the terminal...
他们的飞机已在17分钟前降落
...exactly 17 minutes after their flight is supposed to land.
时间刚好够他们走出飞机
That gives them enough time to get off the plane...
取好行李 走到航站楼外 我们也正好达到
...pick up their bags, and be walking out of the terminal as we roll up.
我说过 这时间刚刚好
I tell you, it's a thing of beauty.
难以用语言形容我完美的接机计划
I cannot express to you the feeling I get from a perfect pickup.
怎么回事 你在干什么? - 什么?
What are you doing? - What?
你干吗上长岛高速公路?
What are you getting on the Long Island Expressway for?
你知道后面的交通会变得很糟 这完全是自杀性行为!
You know what the traffic will be like? This is a suicide mission!
放轻松 - 我本来都计划好了
Will you relax? - I had it perfectly timed out.
从中♥央♥公园路到范·魏克高速公路 你打乱我所有的计划
The Grand Central. The Van Wyck. You've destroyed my whole timing.
这是最近的路
This is the best way to go.
如果没接到他们 你知道会怎样吗?
Do you know what happens if I miss him?
我没兑现接机承诺 另外损失50块大洋
I don't get credit for the pickup, and I lose my $50.
乔治 这时间不会堵车的
George, there's no traffic at this time. Come on.
真的?
Really?
或许我们还能提前到那里
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表