剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Now everyone's gonna think we're gay.
这事本身没什么错
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
是的,没什么
No, not at all.
“在其单身寓所内”
"Within the confines of his fastidious bachelor pad...
“宋飞和克斯坦萨 为一个水果是否干净而争吵”
...Seinfeld and Costanza bicker over the cleanliness of a piece of fruit...
“犹如一对已婚多年的夫妻” 我说过我洗过梨了
...like an old married couple." I told you that pear was washed.
我原以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
看吧
Here we go.
你们怎么能对我隐藏秘密
I mean, how could you two keep this a secret from me?
这不是真的 - 够了
It's not true. - Enough lying.
扯谎也没用了
The lying is through.
得了吧,杰瑞,别掩饰了
Come on, Jerry, the masquerade is over.
你苗条、30几岁、单身
You're thin, late 30s, single.
你也是 - 嗯
So are you. - Yeah.
喂 - 乔治?
Hello. - George?
宋飞夫人?
Mrs. Seinfeld?
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
哦,天啊,妈?
Oh, my God. Ma?
杰瑞? - 妈
Jerry? - Ma.
哦,我的天!
Oh, my God!
我的妈妈!
My mother!
杰瑞 - 妈,这不是真的
Jerry. - Ma, it's not true.
他5岁时,你让他穿裙裤
It was those culottes you made him wear when he was 5.
那不是裙裤,是短裤
They weren't culottes. They were shorts.
就是裙裤,你在商场女装部买♥♥的
They were culottes! You bought them in the girls' department.
不小心买♥♥错的,杰瑞,我很抱歉
By mistake. By mistake, Jerry. I'm sorry.
可看起来是因为他哭闹 才给他穿裙子
It looked like he was wearing a skirt, for crying out loud.
这跟裙裤无关
It has nothing to do with the culottes.
即使如此也没关系,杰瑞
Not that there's anything wrong with that, Jerry.
我打开报纸,这就是我该看的?
I open up the paper, and this is what I have to read about?
我从马桶上摔下来
I fell right off the toilet.
我脊椎又突出了,不能动
My back went out again. I couldn't move.
管♥理♥员♥过来把我扶起来
The super had to come and help me up.
我下身没穿衣服
I was half-naked.
这不是真的
It's not true.
你天天都能搞出点乱子
Every day it's something else with you.
我都快不认识你了
I don't know anything about you anymore.
你是谁?过着怎样的生活?
Who are you? What kind of life are you leading?
谁知道你是干什么的 也许你在拍色情电影
Who knows what you're doing. Maybe you're making porno films.
嗯
Yeah.
我是赤♥裸♥公羊
I'm Buck Naked.
是谁?赤♥裸♥公羊?
You're who? Buck Naked?
杰瑞我倒是看出了苗头 他很干净很苗条
Jerry, I can see. He's so neat and thin.
这事本身没什么错
Not that there's anything wrong with it.
当然没有
Of course not.
6:30,斯科特,到时间擦澡了
Six-thirty, Scott. Time for your sponge bath.
已经6:30了?我睡着了
Six-thirty already? I fell asleep.
我帮你脱掉这个,先从头上穿过
Let me help you off with that. Here, I'll Just slip it over your head.
水温正好,对吧? - 感觉真棒
The water's nice and warm, isn't it? - Oh, that feels really good.
乔治,你会告诉我真♥相♥吗?
George, are you telling me the truth?
乔治,我在和你说话
George, I'm talking to you!
你猜谁给我的电♥话♥留言了
Guess who left a message on my machine.
是纽约大学的记者,很好奇她想要什么
That reporter from NYU. I wonder what she wants.
好了,票是明晚的
All right. Now the play is tomorrow night.
你想先吃晚饭还是在剧场见?
Would you like dinner first or just meet at the theater?
抱歉,先生,很抱歉打扰您
Excuse me, sir, I'm sorry to bother you.
我想说,您这样出柜需要很大的勇气
I want you to know that it took a lot of guts to come out how you did...
而这鼓舞我向您学习
...and that you've inspired me to do the same...
尽管会被解除军职,但还是谢谢
...even though that may mean a discharge from the service. Thanks.
我不想去看《红男绿女》
You know, I think I'll pass on the Guys and Dolls.
随便,好,别去了
All right, fine, don't go.
我想在你生日时,做点特别的事
I try and go out and do something special for your birthday...
这就是得来的谢谢 全乱套了
...and this is the thanks I get. Everything's tainted now.
能小点声吗? - 不能,我不能小点声
Would you keep your voice down? - No, I will not keep my voice down!
我没办法小点声
Nothing can make me keep my voice down!
如果你们不能控制自己
If you boys cannot control yourselves...
我只好请你们离开
...then I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
好吧,我和伊莲去 - 太棒了
Fine, I'll take Elaine. - Yes.
别告诉艾莉森
Just don't say anything to Allison.
我不会的,她看到报道了么?
No, I won't. Did she see the article?
还没,想像一下她的反应 - 嗯
No. Just imagine her reaction. - Yeah.
哦,我的天 - 怎么了?
Oh, my God. - What?
她还没看到报道
She hasn't seen the article.
如果看到了,那么她会…
When she sees it, she's gonna think...
脱身了,宝贝!脱身了!
I'm out, baby! I'm out!
嗯,所以呢?
Yeah, so?
“嗯,所以呢?”
"Yeah, so?"
挺好的,这里提到你了
Well, this is nice. They mention your name.
看到他们说什么了吗?
Don't you see what it says here?
你不明白这里在暗示什么吗?
Don't you understand what that's implying?
不明白,怎么了?
No. What?
我是同性恋,我是个同性恋
I'm gay. I'm a gay man.
我是彻底的同性恋
I'm very, very gay.
你是同性恋? - 彻头彻尾的同性恋
You're gay? - Extraordinarily gay.
不折不扣的同性恋
Steeped in gayness.
我不信
I don't believe it.
不信的话,就去问杰瑞
You don't believe me, ask Jerry.
我会的 - 什么意思,你会问什么?
I will. - What do you mean, you will?
不,不,不,这是个烂主意
No, no, no. That's a bad idea.
杰瑞是个注重隐私的人 - 我要杰瑞亲口告诉我
Jerry's a very private person. - I wanna hear it from Jerry.
哦,能原谅我吗?
Oh, can you ever forgive me?
不清楚
I don't know.
好吧,我原谅你
All right, I forgive you.
有意思的是 当时我立刻被你吸引住了
You know, the funny thing is, I was attracted to you immediately.
我也是,你让我想到路易斯·莱恩 (超人女友)
I was attracted to you too. You remind me of Lois Lane.
杰瑞!天啊!你在干什么?
Jerry! Oh, my God! What are you doing?
什么?
What?
你和一个女人
You're with a woman!
我知道,你来干什么?
I know. What are you doing here?
我只离开两分钟,你就做这种事?
I leave you alone for two seconds, and this is what you do?
我是信任你的!
I trusted you!
离开这里行不? - 别这样
Would you get the hell out of here? - Stop it.
怎么…?怎么回事? - 是啊,怎么了?
What...? What's going on? - Yeah, what's going on?
好吧,你告诉她,快去
All right. Tell her. Go ahead.
告诉她什么? - 关于我们的
Tell her what? - You know, about us.
你疯了吗? - 告诉她,杰瑞,告诉她
Are you crazy? - Tell her, Jerry. Tell her.
我无话可说,你知道你在说什么吗?
I'm telling her nothing. Do you know what you're saying?
这…这太奇怪了
This... This is too weird.
等等,是你写的,你去告诉她
Wait a minute. You wrote the article. Go ahead. Tell her.
我走了
I'm out of here.
不是真的!不是真的!
It's not true! It's not true!
这事本身没什么错
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
你个白♥痴♥笨蛋 - 别太难过
You stupid idiot. - Oh, please don't be upset.
你能不能别再提那事?
Oh, would you stop it with that stuff?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
好吧,我告诉你真♥相♥
All right, I'll tell you the truth.
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay.
我叫做赤♥裸♥公羊,是演色情片的
My name's Buck Naked. I'm a porno actor.
真的? - 哦,天啊
Really? - Oh, my God.
嘿,你好吗? - 你好吗?
Hey, how you doing? - How you doing?
你好
Hello.
嗨,你好吗? - 嗨,你好吗?
Hi. How are you? - Hi. How are you?
很好,再见
All right, we'll see you later.
他是来弄电♥话♥的
He's the phone man.
这事本身没什么错
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
我不是同性恋
I am not gay.
尽管我很瘦、单身、整洁
I am, however, thin, single and neat.
有时候如果一个人很瘦、单身、整洁
When someone is thin, single and neat...
人们会认为他是同性恋者 因为这就是同性恋的典型特征
...people assume they're gay because that's the stereotype.
通常我们认为同性恋者 不会很胖、邋遢、已婚
We normally don't think of gay people as fat, sloppy and married.
尽管我认为这样的人肯定大有人在 但我不想打破传统
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表