剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
噢,约翰…
Oh, John...
…真是太美妙了
...that was wonderful.
男人想看裸体女人
Men wanna see women naked.
尽管你们不给我们看…
Whatever it is you won't show us...
…我们就是老想着看
...that's what we're obsessed with seeing.
如果女人在公众场合一直戴帽子…
If women always wore hats in public, all the time...
…你会看到男人们买♥♥《花花脑袋》杂♥志♥…
...you'd see men buying Playhead magazine...
…十大脑袋这类的
...you know, Skulls of the Big 10.
这就会成我们所感兴趣的
This would be what we're interested in.
对于具有不同文化传统的国家 就像在《国家地理》…
What about cultures, like in National Geographic...
…哪个地方人们都是光着身子?
...where everybody is naked?
那些地方的男人们在 女人走过时想看什么呢?
What are men in these cultures trying to look at when the women walk by?
那儿也不会有什么脱衣舞俱乐部
How could you have a strip club there?
女人摘下项链和鼻环,没了,表演结束
Woman takes off the necklace and the nose ring, that's it, show's over.
男人会问“伙计 你见她嘴唇上的小凹痕了没?
The men are going, "Boy, did you see that little indentation in her lip?
我就告诉你说,伙计,这地儿很性感!” (本集常年被TV GUIDE电视指南杂♥志♥评为 100部电视剧集第一名)
I told you, man, this place is hot!"
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表