Well, I'm president of the Howdy Doody Circus army.
我还是好迪杜迪马戏团团长呢
That's it, come on. You're coming with me.
够了 跟我走
Get your hands off me!
别碰我
You can't do that!
你不能这么做
Get off the train. Harrison!
滚下去 哈里森站
Next stop: Harrison.
下一站 哈里森
What on earth happened?
到底发生了什么
Were you in another car accident?
又出车祸了吗
The car's fine. There's not a scratch on it.
车很好 没有一丝刮痕
I'm not worried about the car.
我不是担心车
My goodness, look at you.
天啊 看看你
I fell asleep and ran into a ditch.
我睡着了 不小心开到了沟里
Come with me.
跟我来
I can't live like this--
我不能再这么过了
knowing you're out there working so hard
看着你每天在外辛苦工作
and then wondering if you're
还要担心
going to come home and in what condition.
你能不能安全回家
I'll come home.
我会回家的
I think you were right.
我觉得你是对的
And first thing tomorrow morning,
明天一早
we're going to find you an apartment in the city.
我们就去城里给你找公♥寓♥
I think this is where the staircase goes.
我觉得楼梯应该就设在这里
I'm going to have the same view as you, Don.
我办公室风景以后和你的一样好 唐
Congratulations.
恭喜
There she is. There's our beauty.
她来了 我们的美女
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
You look perfect.
你看上去美极了
When do we start?
我们什么时候开始
When they're ready.
等他们准备好
I can't believe this is happening.
我不敢相信这是真的
Miss Calvet, would you step in, please?
卡维特小姐 你能步入布景吗
You know I love you.
你知道我爱你
Rehearsal in five.
5分钟后彩排
Give me an old-fashioned.
来杯古典鸡尾酒
Excuse me, do you have a light?
不好意思 你有火吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry, but my friend down there--
很抱歉 但我那边的朋友
She was wondering...
她想问问...
are you alone?
你是一个人吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表