剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Okay, get to the alley.
快去小巷
I can... here, put your... I can...
我可以 给我 我可以
I can get him out through the loading dock.
我可以从装卸台把他弄出去
Just, please, get to the alley.
麻烦快点 去小巷
Okay. You're okay. I got you. I got you. I got you.
没事的 你没事的 有我在 有我在 有我在
Damn it, Hardison.
妈的 哈德森
Let's g...
快
Parker, come.
帕克尔 快
We're almost there.
马上就到了
Here. That's it.
来 好的
Freeze!
不许动
Come on!
快走
Did Eliot make it?
埃利奥特上来了吗
Here I am.
我在这儿
Age of the geek, brother.
极客时代 哥们
Nate.
内特
The bridge.
桥
If we can just get to the other side...
只要能过河
Stop the vehicle right there!
立即停车
Come out with your hands up!
下车 举起手来
Freeze!
不许动
Look out!
小心
Take them down!
抓住他们
The police sent this over.
警方送来的
They pulled the van from the river.
他们把车从河里捞了出来
The identity of your friends have been confirmed.
你朋友的身份已经确认
Hold him.
看住他
No visitors, no calls.
不许探视 不许打电♥话♥
Interpol, Agent Frierson speaking.
这里是国际刑♥警♥ 我是瑞森探员
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Interpol Offices, Portland Bureau.
国际刑♥警♥办公室 波特兰分局
Portland Police Bureau confirms the "shots fired" report.
波特兰分局确认了枪击报告
They said they sent two detectives
他们说他们派了两名探员
to do a follow-up with the lobby guards.
与大厅警卫进行后续调查
They said they sent detectives? Did they?
他们说派出了探员 是吗
Lobby guards confirmed two detectives came by,
大厅警卫确认有两名探员来过
took their statements.
给他们录了口供
Our cameras are on 15-second loops.
我们的摄像头为15秒循环
We got this.
拍到了这个
Get the Portland Police back on the phone.
再打给波特兰警局
I want those bodies.
我要拿到尸体
You said the patrolman came into the lobby
你说巡警先走进了大厅
before they went upstairs with the guards.
而后跟警卫一起上楼
And then he ran back through again, calling for backup.
然后他又跑回大厅 寻求支援
Tell them I'll be at the theater.
告诉他们我要去剧院
Please, we don't want to disturb the play.
拜托 我们不想打扰演出
We had a bad enough matinee.
日间场已经悲剧了
What happened?
怎么回事
Our afternoon Lady MacBeth was not good.
日间场的麦克白夫人表现不佳
She was just a stand-in. Our lead is amazing.
她只是暂时顶替 我们的主演赞爆了
Top-full of direst cruelty.
贯注在我的全身
Make thick my blood.
凝结我的血液
Stop up the access...
不要让怜悯钻进
You mind if I look around?
不介意我四处转转吧
Of course.
当然
Mr. Ford, the police are satisfied.
弗德先生 警方确认了
And when do they take me into custody?
他们什么时候拘捕我
As soon as the doctors sign off.
医生签字后
I see.
明白
You loved them very much, didn't you?
你很爱他们 是吗
Do you mind if I ask you one more question?
介意我多问一个问题吗
Why are you lying to me?
为什么对我撒谎
I am not.
我没有
See, the three weeks you took over the theater basement
你用了三周时间控制剧院地下室
just doesn't make any sense.
这根本讲不通
There are a dozen ways to get on that roof,
上房♥顶的方法千千万
until you consider the Shanghai Tunnels.
但你唯独考虑上海隧♥道♥
Okay, that's Dolan Theater.
好的 这是多蓝剧院
It was, uh, built 100 years ago over the Shanghai Tunnels.
它始建于百年之前 坐落于上海隧♥道♥之上
It's a landmark.
地标建筑
That's why they had to build the other office tower on top of it.
所以他们只能另建其他办公楼
To places, please.
请就位
See, three weeks just doesn't make any sense
如果想从楼顶进入
if you want to get on the roof,
花三周时间根本讲不通
but you know what makes sense?
但知道什么讲得通吗
Breaking down an old foundation
拆卸旧地基
to get into the old Shanghai Tunnels.
以进入上海隧♥道♥
Do you want to know what I found at the end of the tunnels, huh?
想知道我在隧♥道♥尽头发现了什么吗
The roof's not the way in.
房♥顶不是入口
The elevator shaft's the way in, isn't it?
电梯井才是入口 是吗
This is how I think it went down.
我认为真♥相♥是这样的
If we don't fix that thing, the alarm's gonna sound all day.
要是不修好 这警报得整天响个不停
Go. Definitely go.
去 赶紧去
I got an alarm call from this address.
我收到这个地址的警报信♥号♥♥
Go, go, go.
走走走
Follow them! I'll cut them off!
跟着他们 我去包抄他们
They locked it?
锁上了
Why would I lie?!
为什么我要撒谎
Why?!
为什么
I screwed up! I got them killed!
我搞砸了 我害死了他们
I lost everything, the only thing I ever had!
我失去了一切 一无所有了
Why, why, why would I lie?!
为什么 为什么 为什么我要撒谎
Well, if I would venture to guess,
若是我大胆猜测
I would guess that you probably have realized
我想你可能意识到
that you're not in the hospital.
自己并不在医院
How'd you figure it out?
你怎么发现的
Hospitals... take it from me. I've been in quite a few.
医院 相信我 我可是常客
They're loud places.
医院很吵
Since I've been here, I haven't heard any announcements,
但自从我来这儿后 就没听到一声广播
no alarms, no "Ding."
一声警报 一声提示音
Those files that, um, you read from earlier
你之前看的那份档案
are supposed to be from Portland Police,
据说是来自波特兰警♥察♥局
but they all had Interpol coding.
但是却使用了国际刑♥警♥组织的编码
When you stand, you adjust your little jacket.
你站起来的时候 调整了一下自己的外套
You give it a little tug
轻轻扯了扯
to hide the gun that ordinarily would be in your holster.
隐藏在平时放在枪套里的手♥枪♥
You're not Portland or State Police.
你不是波特兰或者联邦警♥察♥
FBI... they like to flash their badges.
联调局嘛 他们就爱秀徽章
And, besides, I've been in the, uh,
何况 我还去过
Portland offices of the FBI.
联调局在波特兰的办公室
Like most Americans,
像大多数美国人一样
you reach for your cellphone, on average, every 94 seconds.
你平均每94秒就想要看一眼手♥机♥
But you... you stop yourself.
但是 你控制住了自己
Your head... you give a little tell, a little shake.
你的脑袋 会轻微摇摇
You know, it's to remind yourself
提醒你自己
that your cellphone doesn't work here.
你的手♥机♥在这里没有信♥号♥♥
And that leaves only one law-enforcement agency
那么只剩下一家执法部门会身处
in an understaffed, barely used office
人员不足 不常使用
in a building where cellphones don't work.
手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥的大厦里
So I am in the provisional Interpol Offices
所以我现在身处国际刑♥警♥组织临时办公室
in the Highpoint Tower, Agent Casey.
高点大厦中 凯西特工
That was good.
厉害
But, uh, the roof alarm...
不过 楼顶的警报
I mean, that was just to get the guards off the 20th floor...
只是为了让警卫从20楼走开
Right?... so that Parker could get in unobserved?
是吧 为了让帕克尔偷偷潜进来
That floor has a server room that holds the databases
那层有一个服务器机房♥装着
for FBI, DEA, and Interpol.
联调局 缉毒局和国际刑♥警♥组织的数据
Come on, come on, come on.
快 快 快
But all those files are dead.
但那些都是过期档案
There are no active cases on the hard drives in that room.
里边的硬盘上没有调查中案件
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表