剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
已经登上网络预售新品表的第五位
Ahead of Chubby Snubby?
领先胖胖史纳比吗
Two days max before it hits the top spot.
最多再过两天就要冲上首位了
People are pre-ordering it like crazy,
人们疯狂地在下预售订单
and it hasn't even hit a single store shelf yet.
而它甚至没有单独的商店货架
It's just gone viral, boss.
就像病毒般传播了 老板
I want a sit-down with this Baby Feels-so-hot woman,
我想和这位"性感宝宝"女士见个面
And I want it now.
立刻
Go.
快去
So, you take away Baby Feels-A-Lot's shelf space
你挤掉了感知宝宝的货架位置
and then take me out for drinks.
然后又约我出来喝酒
Maybe I was wrong...
或许我错了
underestimating Baby Feels-A-Lot.
低估了感知宝宝
I'm a sensible businessman.
我是个敏感的商人
Let me meet the owner.
带我见老板
You be my back channel.
你当我的内线
Maybe you and I can... do business.
或许你和我能 做笔生意
What's in it for me?
我有什么好处
You make a move on Baby Feels-A-Lot, I'm out of a job.
你对感知宝宝动了手脚 我失业了
Quarter-point of the gross on the deal --
这笔交易总额的四分之一
compensates you well.
能很好地补偿你
Enticing, but... I have to warn you about Earl Greipal,
真诱人 但关于厄尔·格雷宝 我得警告你
the owner of Lucky Beans.
他是幸运豆的老板
He's -- well, let's say he's somewhat eccentric,
他 不如说他有点古怪吧
and he's very hostile to selling his company.
他很排斥出♥售♥自己的公♥司♥
Most of these indie toy guys are frigging nuts --
大部分独♥立♥玩具厂商都是疯子
that is, until they see the number of zeroes
确实 但那是他们看见我给的支票
I put on a check.
那一串零以前
Half a point of the gross, 21k as a finder's fee,
总额的一半 两万一的发掘费
and a V.P. position at Poggio Toys -- that's what I want.
吉欧玩具的副总裁职位 我就要这些
God, you're good.
天 你厉害
Deal.
成交
By the way, you available?
顺便问一句 你有空吗
No, I'm married.
不 我结婚了
You see, I didn't ask you that.
我问的不是这个
Let's stick to business for now, Trent.
还是专注生意吧 暂时 特伦特
"For now."
暂时
Hazlit's on the hook for Baby Feels-A-Lot.
赫斯特上感知宝宝的钩了
Damn, girl, you were right all along.
丫头 你一直都是对的
That toy does have legs.
那玩具确实有一手
And you doubted me just like the rest of them.
你还像其他人一样质疑我
Me? No.
我 不
I would -- I wouldn't do that.
我 我不会的
Hello. Lucky Bean Toys?
你好 幸运豆玩具公♥司♥吗
This is Charlotte Gerrard, fire chief.
我是夏洛特·杰拉德 消防队长
Our machines detected a severe gas leak
我们的机器检测到
in one of your company buildings.
你们公♥司♥一幢楼有严重的气体泄漏
Yes, that's the one -- the one you have.
没错 就是那幢 你们那幢
That company building.
那幢公♥司♥大楼
Yes. Yes, you need to evacuate everyone immediately.
是的 你们要马上疏散所有人
I said "Everyone"!
我是说所有人
Think that'll do it?
觉得管用没
Yeah, it should.
应该管用了
Yeah. It should.
对 应该管用了
I think I scared her a little bit. Did you jump?
我可能有点吓着她了 你被吓到了吗
You scared me. Jumpy.
你吓到我了 神经兮兮的
Well, while I'm baffled --
虽然我有点懵
delighted by the sudden interest in my toy,
很高兴大家突然对我的玩具感兴趣
money is not why I designed Baby Feels-A-Lot.
我设计感知宝宝不是为了钱
No.
不
I did it for my son, Nestor, yes...
我是为了我的儿子 内斯特
who is now in federal prison.
他现在正在联邦监狱里
Oh?
是吗
Yes, it was a nasty episode involving horses and men from Tacoma.
他跟马匹和塔科马人的不堪行为
Doctors attribute it to Nestor's difficulty growing up,
医生将其归罪于内斯特成长的重重困境
having emotions, frustration, anger issues.
情感丰富 挫折太多 容易暴怒
I see.
我明白了
Mr. Greipal has often said
格雷宝先生经常说到
that he wished that there had been a toy like Baby Feels-A-Lot
他真希望在内斯特成长的关键阶段
during Nestor's developmental years.
有一个像感知宝宝这样的玩具
I wish there had been a toy like Baby Feels-A-Lot
我真希望在内斯特成长的关键阶段
during Nestor's developmental years.
有一个像感知宝宝这样的玩具
Ah, different times.
时代不同了
So, Mr. Hazlit, you know, experts --
赫斯特先生 那些专家
they can look at data or color schematics
可以看一眼数据或色图表
about what children supposedly like or don't like.
就能推测出孩子们的喜好
But really what they should do is they should...
但他们真正应当做的是
they should look inside at the child inside themselves.
挖掘自己心灵深处的童真
That's what we intend to do with Baby Feels-A-Lot, Mr. Greipal.
我们对感知宝宝正做此打算 格雷宝先生
We have an excellent track record --
我们的业绩非常棒
Yes, okay, but the child within me
的确 但我心灵深处的童真
is saying that what you intend to do
告诉我 你们的打算是
is ship Nestor's toy off to China
把内斯特的玩具放到中国的血汗
and turn it into some sort of emotional abomination.
使之变得情感缺失 面目可憎
You haven't heard my offer.
你还没听我的报价呢
Well, I'm afraid that no matter how generous your offer is...
恐怕不管你的报价有多慷慨
the answer is no.
我的回答都是不
Okay.
好吧
Fine.
那就这样
You ask me, Geppetto in there
要我说 皮诺曹他老爸
wants to navel-gaze for the next 10 years,
会傻坐个十年
not sell his company.
不卖♥♥他的公♥司♥
Look, you make a very fast, very large offer
你得在这阵热潮失控之前
before this craze goes nuts, and I promise you he'll bite.
提出非常高昂的价格 我保证他会上钩
He's odd, yes, but he's not stupid.
他是有点古怪 但他可不傻
I know that you corporate guys like to move slowly, you know,
我知道你们这些集团公♥司♥喜欢慢条斯理
while lawyers poke around for months,
律师们一扯就是好几个月
but if Greipal gets hinky, this thing is all over.
但如果格雷宝起疑了 一切就完了
Give me the sample of the toy.
给我一个样品玩具
I want to run a safety study.
我去做个安全检测
Don't we just fudge the safety numbers down the road if we have to?
要是迫不得已 我们何不直接伪造安全系数呢
Ohh, we could be so great together.
我们俩可真是绝配
I'll overnight an expedited study -- my company's license.
今晚加急做个检测 用我的公♥司♥执照做
Whatever the results, call me tomorrow with Greipal's price.
无论结果如何 明天电♥话♥通知我格雷宝的开价
I'll be as gentle as if I was holding your --
我会温柔得如同我抓着你的...
Don't... say it.
别 说出来
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
I need this expedited A.S.A.P.
这个要加急做 越快越好
Tell Wiggins it's for Trent Hazlit,
告诉威金斯 是给特伦特·赫斯特做的
and I want the 12-hour turnaround for Poggio.
我要让吉欧在12小时内重振雄风
Manufacturing license and medallion?
制♥造♥许可证和牌照呢
It's all... right in there.
全都 在这里
Hazlit?
赫斯特
Good news.
好消息
I have a figure for you.
我帮你问到了开价
He was a bit hesitant at first, but I Let me stop you.
他一开始有点犹豫 但我 等一下
I have no interest in buying the doll or Mr. Greipal's company.
我没兴趣买♥♥那洋娃娃和格雷宝先生的公♥司♥
Why not?
为什么
Only reason I did the safety study
我去做安全检测的唯一原因
was to get the toy's specs.
就是要得到玩具数据
What for?
为了什么
To release a knock-off that'll undercut
为了开♥发♥出一款
the Baby Feels-A-Lot's price point by 40%.
比感知宝宝价格低40%的替代品
In fact, I plan to mention Baby Happy Mad -- nice, huh? --
事实上 我打算介绍乐哀宝宝 不错吧
This afternoon at my press conference for Chubby Snubby Dog.
就在今天下午胖胖史纳比的新闻发布会上
So, thanks for the free buzz.
多谢你们的免费炒作
Your knock-off will never replace
你的廉价品永远也
the real Baby Feels-A-Lot.
替代不了真正的感知宝宝
Listen, darling...
听着 亲爱的
I got three floors of highly paid Fungineers
整整三层的高薪"快乐工程师"
who are already amping up the happiness factor on that doll
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表