剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, that's what the numbers are!
原来这些数字是干这些用的
They're timing splits, like in track and field.
是时间分隔 就像田径一样
I was a miler for like five minutes at St. Tristan's Prep --
我曾五分钟跑1600米 那是在圣特里斯坦预科
in high school.
高中啦
Okay, divide a distance into legs. See?
他们把距离分成段 看到了吗
Each number is accumulated time at the end of each leg,
每个数字代表每段距离的累计时间
So the first leg is 2 minutes and 10 seconds,
所以第一段是2分10秒
and the second leg is 60 seconds,
第二段是60秒
which means the total time now is 3 minutes and 10.
也就是说总时间是3分10秒
What's the first number?
那第一个数字又是什么
I don't know. I've never seen that before.
我也不知道 以前从没见过
Oh, shoot, I got to go make the trash run.
糟了 我得去倒垃圾了
I'll be right back. No, wait.
我很快回来 不 等等
Garbage truck comes at 2:30 every day, right?
垃圾车每天2:30来 对吗
Right.
没错
What if that's not the only truck on a schedule?
如果这不是唯一每天准点来的车呢
First number is clock time.
第一个数字是时钟的时间
Every day at 2:30 pm, an armored truck pulls up.
每天下午2:30 运钞车也会来
Moving cash from store to truck, always a weak point.
把钱从店里运到车上 那时防御最薄弱
That's when and where these guys are gonna strike.
那些人就打算在这个时候动手
In other words, right now.
也就是说 就是现在
What's happening?
怎么回事
I don't know. Truck's here.
我不知道 运钞车已经到了
They're bird-dogging.
他们在严密监视
That's it.
这就对了
60 seconds. We got to move.
60秒 我们得赶快行动了
I'm fine. I got it, I got it, I got it. I got it. I'm fine.
我没事 我能行 能行 我很好
Okay, tell me.
好吧 告诉我
Tell you what?
告诉你什么
You know what to do,
你知道该怎么做
and I know how to walk. No offense.
我能走路 无意冒犯
So let me be your legs.
让我当你的腿吧
It could get scary in there.
可能会有些吓人
I get it.
我知道
Okay.
好吧
We'll go over it another thousand times if I say so.
要我说 我们应该排演上千遍
'cause we have one shot. Just relax, man.
因为机会只此一次 放松 伙计
Here you go.
给你的
You guys want to sit at the bar?
你们想坐吧台吗
Don't tell me that's not you.
别告诉我这不是你
Keep your voice down. Why?
小点声 怎么了
You don't want everyone knowing
不想让别人知道
what a cheating bastard you are?
你是个劈腿的混♥蛋♥吗
Come on, look, just 'cause somebody sent you a photo,
拜托 就是一张不知道谁给你发的照片
That's doesn't mean --
但这并不代表
You! Doesn't mean
你 这不能说明
You sent me the photo.
是你给我发的照片
Who were you trying to send it to -- your buddies, her?
你原本打算发给谁 你的兄弟吗 她吗
If you want people to see it so badly,
你要这么想让别人知道
how about we post it on the internet?
那把它发到网上如何
Come on. Give me the phone.
拜托 把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone!
把电♥话♥给我
My God!
我的天呐
Oh, my God, I am so sorry!
天呐 真是太对不起了
It's okay.
不要紧的
No, please, please, let me --
不 拜托 拜托 让我
Let me get something to clean it up, please.
让我帮你清理干净 拜托
It's fine.
不用了
Look, I swear to God, babe, it's not me.
我对天发誓 宝贝 那不是我
It's not me!
那不是我
Don't you ever touch me again.
永远 别想再碰我
Babe! What -- huh?
亲爱的 什么
Well, good news is, they're properly flummoxed.
好消息是 他们被搅乱了
But bad news is, we have to wait 24 hours
坏消息是 等24小时之后
and we got to do it again.
我们还得再阻止他们
Wait a second.
等等
You didn't say anything about them coming back.
你之前可没说他们还会回来的
Well, of course we want them to come back.
他们当然得回来了
How else are we gonna catch them?
不然我们怎么抓住他们
W-we don't. We're gonna call the cops.
我们不用 我们可以报♥警♥
Normally, I would agree with you,
通常情况下 我会同意你的看法
but what we've been doing here -- not super legal.
但我们做的这些事 不完全合法
Oh, I knew it!
我就知道
Just think of it as more charity work.
就当作是做慈善嘛
Okay, but my other charity work
好吧 但我其他的慈善事业
doesn't involve having a gun pointed at me.
不会陷我于被枪指的境地
Exactly. That's what I'm saying.
对啊 我也是这意思
Oh, you meant that as a bad thing.
你认为这是件坏事
You're really serious.
你来真的啊
You think we can do this.
你觉得我们能拿下
I do.
确实
Look, these guys aren't that good,
那些家伙没有多厉害
which is actually another reason why we should do this,
这也是我们要插手的另一个原因
'cause sooner or later, they're gonna make a mistake.
因为迟早 他们会犯错
Someone's gonna get hurt.
有人会受伤
Look, if we don't catch them, we're letting that happen.
如果我们不抓住他们 就是任由此事发生
So, what's the plan?
那该怎么做
Yeah, and I know you're really busy,
是 我知道你很忙
but this part is really your kind of thing
但这方面是你擅长的工作
more than it is my kind of thing.
可不是我的
So, I mean, how would you handle these thieves?
所以 你会怎么对付这些贼
Sorry, Parker, you're breaking up.
抱歉 帕克尔 信♥号♥♥中断了
Who's Jeeves?
哲是谁
Thieves. Bees?
是"贼" 嘴
No! Thieves!
不是 是"贼"
Listen, Parker, whatever it is,
帕克尔 不管是什么
I'm sure you'll figure it out.
我确信你可以搞定
I have faith in you.
我相信你
So, I mean, what--
我是说...
How's she doing?
她怎么样
Apparently, dealing with some thieves.
似乎在对付某些贼
Baby bird is learning how to fly.
雏鸟要学飞啦
This place certainly served us well.
这地方把人伺候得真舒坦
Yes, it did.
对 确实
Go ahead. Light it.
继续 点上
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Armored truck pulls up, thieves hit it.
运钞车停下来后 贼就会袭击
Getaway van is in the alley.
接应跑路的车等候在小巷
Fastest way to the alley-- our pub.
去小巷最快的路线 我们酒吧
That's what the splits are for.
这就是时间分隔的意思
First split is from the truck to our front door.
第一分隔是从卡车到我们前门的时间
Second split is the time it takes to get through the restaurant.
第二分隔是穿过餐厅所需的时间
All right, gonna need tables here, here, and here.
桌子摆在这儿 这儿和这儿
But don't seat anyone at them.
但都不许坐人
We just want to slow them down, not get someone hurt.
我们只是要拖住他们 不要造成伤亡
Right, I'll just tell them we're short on servers.
好 我就告诉他们服务生不够
We do it all the time when we don't feel like working.
我们不想干活儿的时候都这么干
And you're dating the boss.
你是老板的女朋友
You guys think of him as the boss?
你们把他当老板
Well, yeah, because that's what he is.
对啊 他本来就是
Yeah, guess so.
好吧 应该是
Is he a good boss? Do you-- you guys like him?
他是个好老板吗 你们 你们喜欢他吗
What, are you kidding? He's awesome.
什么 这还要问吗 他太棒了
But don't take this the wrong way.
但别理解错了
He is way too smart for this place.
他太聪明了 在这儿是屈才
I agree.
同意
He's the smartest man I've ever met,
他是我见过的最聪明的人
and I've known some very smart men.
我可认识一些非常聪明的人
And I asked you about a brother, right?
我问过你兄弟的事 对吧
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表