剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
You gonna put me on supplies.
你让我供应
This is cooking with liquid nitrogen.
这可是用液氮烹饪啊
These black noodles are amazing!
黑面条太好吃了
Parker, it's tagliolini nero con gamberi.
帕克尔 这是意大利黑面烩虾仁
These are really good.
真的很好吃
I can make blue spaghetti, or I can blow a safe.
我会做蓝色意大利面 或者爆开保险箱
Taste this.
尝尝这个
Not too much ginger?
姜不多吗
Chef? Chef?
大厨 大厨
What? Should I plate the delmonico?
干吗 牛扒装盘吗
Perfect temperature. Good job, Whitney.
火候很好 干得好 惠特尼
Oh, my God! Thank you, thank you!
天啊 谢谢 谢谢
Get it on the plate. Got to put it on the plate.
装盘 得把它装盘
Sorry. Sorry. I know. I know.
抱歉 抱歉 我知道了 我知道了
Runners!
传菜员
Aw, yeah, baby.
来吧 宝贝儿
Money, money, money.
钱 钱 钱
I'll bite you. I'll bite you!
我会咬你哦 我会咬你哦
Nate, coming in hot.
内特 救火
Okay, Sophie, you're on.
好的 苏菲 该你了
Ladies and gentlemen, I think we should all stand up --
女士们先生们 我认为我们应该起身
stand up and give a big thank-you to David Lampard
起身向大卫·兰帕德表达诚挚的感谢
for this lovely food that we're enjoying.
因为他我们才能享受到如此美食
You don't have to --
你们不必
I know you all know what tree hugging is, but I think --
我想大家都知道"抱树运动" 不过
why don't we try hugging a chef?
我们今天何不抱抱大厨呢
Hug a chef, why don't you?
抱抱大厨 来吧
All right. Lovely. Oh, that's a lovely hug.
好了 太有爱了 这拥抱太有爱了
Okay, you can let go. Please.
好了 你可以放手了 拜托
My goodness.
上帝啊
Oh, look. There's a group hug.
看 还有团抱的
Isn't he just gonna grab the truffles and run?
他是不是拿了松露就跑的
I hope so.
但愿如此
Move, move, move, move!
让开 让开 让开 让开
Spencer, right? I thought I recognized you.
斯宾塞对吧 我就觉得你眼熟
Everybody out -- now!
所有人都出去 快点
Good job tonight. Thanks.
今晚做得很好 谢谢
See, the whole hippie thing threw me off.
突然冒出个嬉皮女弄得我犯晕
I'm gonna eat that when I'm done with you.
我收拾完你再吃
Yeah, you were a good operator, if I remember correctly.
我记得没错的话 你以前是把好手
It's a different guy.
那是过去的我
Bad attitude.
脾气不好
Same bad attitude, though.
现在脾气也不好
You hurt my friend, Rampone.
你伤了我朋友 兰庞
I should have killed him.
我就应该杀了他的
Like I'm gonna do to you.
就像我现在杀你一样
Come on.
来呀
Not only did you and Lampard ruin my friend Toby's life,
你和兰帕德不仅毁了我朋友托比的生活
but you ruined the lives of the kids he was trying to help.
还毁了他试图帮助的那些孩子的生活
Eliot --
埃利奥特
not worth it. Give him to the cops.
不值得 把他交给警♥察♥吧
Call off your dog. He's crazy.
叫你的人住手 他疯了
Crazy?
疯了
I'm gonna cut your freaking head off and serve it on a platter.
我要把你的脑袋砍下来 装盘上菜呢
Call him off.
叫他住手
That's enough, Eliot.
够了 埃利奥特
Thanks.
谢谢
Serve his -- his head on a platter, huh?
把他的脑袋 装盘上菜
Was it too much? No, actually, I liked it.
太过火了吗 不会 我还挺喜欢的
I felt like it was a lot.
我觉得有点太过了
Like, right when I said it, I felt like I may have gone too far.
那句话一说出口 就觉得有点过火了
David Lampard?
大卫·兰帕德
I'm Agent Palmer and this is Agent Snead --
我是帕尔默探员 这位是斯尼德探员
like the golfers, only we're not golfers.
跟高尔夫球手同名 但我们不是高尔夫球手
We're government agents. We need to look in your bags.
我们是政♥府♥探员 我们需要检查一下你的包
What are you -- D.E.A., eh? Looking for drugs?
你们是 药品管理局吗 搜查毒品吗
Sure, look all you want. No drugs.
当然 随便搜 绝对没有毒品
What's this?
这是什么
Charcoal briquettes.
木炭
I'm a bit of a grill master.
我算得上是烧烤大♥师♥
Smells like tuber melanosporum.
闻起来像是黑孢块菌
What's that? Truffles.
什么东西 松露
Well, you see, I'm a restaurant owner and a chef.
是这样的 我是餐馆老板兼大厨
Yeah, these are actually French truffles.
是啊 这些其实是法国松露
They're not mine. I'm just taking them back to France.
但不是我的 我只是要把它们带回法国
There's a lot of shady
你们也知道
people in the truffle business and, you know...
松露这行有很多手脚不干净的人
Hold on a second. What does the D.E.A. care about truffles?
等会 药品管理局的人怎么会管松露的事
We're with U.S. Fish and Wildlife.
我们是美国鱼类和野生动物管理局的
Oh, well, then you're not real police. Leave me alone.
这么说你们根本不是警♥察♥ 那就少烦我
But you are in violation
但是你违反了
of Sections Four and Nine of the Endangered Species Act.
濒临灭绝物种保护♥法♥的第四和第九条
That's for animals.
那是动物法
Fish, wildlife, and plants.
鱼类 和野生动植物
This is outrageous. They're just truffles.
这太荒唐 这些只是松露而已
It is illegal to possess or ship any fish, wildlife, or plant
持有或运输任何非法获得的
that has been taken illegally.
鱼类和野生动植物都是非法的
Cuff him.
把他铐起来
No, I am not no, I'm not going. Tase him, Snead!
不 我没有 我不走 电他 斯尼德
Hands behind your back. Come on.
把手放到背后 快点
I can't thank you enough.
我真是感谢不尽
I have my students back, my reputation back.
我的学生回来了 声誉也挽回了
And now I'll be able to keep the doors open for a while.
现在我能再撑一段时间了
The doors aren't gonna close -- not while we're nearby.
永远不会倒闭的 只要有我们在
What is that?
那是什么
What -- what are you -- don't --
你在 你在干 别
Package for...Alec Hardison.
给 艾力克·哈德森的
Oh, yeah.
太好了
Got myself a laser.
我的激光
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Don't give -- don't sign for that.
别给 不许签收
Don't sign for...?
不许签收什么
Hey, do you know what
你知不知道
we're gonna be able to put on the pub's menu?
我们可以在菜单上加什么菜
On the pub's edible menu?
是在可食用的菜单上噢
Nate, you know... Yeah, I know. You want to stab him in the...
内特 你知不 我知道 你想捅他一刀
Stab what? Oh, hold on.
捅什么 等会
Let me ask you something, man.
我问你个问题 伙计
Wouldn't you like to be able to slurp a block of foam
你想不想轻啜一口泡沫
that tastes just like a succulent New-York steak,
滋味如多汁的纽约牛扒
or have a shot of liquid
或是来杯饮品
that tastes like a three-course Italian meal?
滋味如意大利大餐呢
No, he would rather have the three-course meal.
不 他宁愿直接吃意大利大餐
You don't know that man's life, okay?
你不了解人家的生活好吗
He's delivering packages all around Portland.
他要跑遍波特兰给人家送包裹
He's too busy to sit down and have a three-course meal, okay?
他根本没时间坐下来吃大餐 好不好
He's a mover, a shaker, a doer.
他一直在路上 在奔波 在行动
He'd rather have a tip. Hardison?
他宁愿收点小费 哈德森
For what? For...?
为什么 就为了
For your laser.
为了你的激光
How about this, man? How about this?
这样怎么样 这样怎么样
How about I give you a picture of ice cream
我给你一张冰淇淋图片
that look like a-a-a chocolate taste just like Rocky Road?
看起来像巧克力 但尝起来像是岩石路 如何
How about a dollar that tastes like a dollar?
直接给一块钱 尝起来像一块钱 如何
You got brave.
真有勇气
Okay, I see what this is. Got a little -- that's one, two.
好吧 我明白了 我有 一个 两个
And there you go. Put that in the piggy bank.
给你 回家放存钱罐了吧
There you go. Be happy.
给你 开心了吧
I don't care no more. I'm done.
我不在乎了 我受够了
You know what?
你们知道吗
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表