剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
And you're here to steal it?
你是想来偷走它吗
No, I just... It's personal.
不 我是 这是私事
You won't give up any of your secrets still, huh?
你还是不肯透露你的秘密吗
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
My father acquired the painting
梅提勒去世后 我父亲
after Mettier's death and honored the artist's wishes.
得到了这幅画 并尊重了创作者的遗愿
Frankly, I would have put in a ticket booth
说实话 换我就会设立售票亭
and charged admission.
卖♥♥门票
But for over 20 years,
但二十多年来
my father kept Ma Mystere locked in this vault,
我父亲一直把《我的蜜雪儿》锁在保险库里
where he and only he would come down and look at it every day.
每天只有他自己过来欣赏
And now, our family lawyer, Mr. Shecter,
现在 我们的家庭律师薛克特先生
will open the vault,
将开启这个保险库
and you will be the first to see what inspired a genius.
你们将是第一批目睹天才灵感之源的幸运儿
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Ma Mystere's been stolen.
《我的蜜雪儿》被盗了
Ma Mystere's been stolen.
《我的蜜雪儿》被盗了
Well, I'll be buggered.
我有麻烦了
A world-famous painting goes missing.
一幅举世闻名的油画不知所踪
And, oh, look, there's a world-famous art thief
瞧瞧 一位举世闻名的艺术品大盗
happens to be on the premises.
碰巧也在这所宅子里
Ex-art thief. And I didn't do anything.
是前艺术品大盗 我什么都没干
I was standing right next to you,
我刚才就站在你身边
and I barely believe that.
简直难以置信
But if somebody like... Hello, Nate.
但如果有人 你好 内特
Sterling.
斯特林
Give us back the painting will save yourself
归还画作能为你省下
a lot of bother, Miss,
不少麻烦 这位
still going by Devereaux?
还是叫德弗罗小姐吗
Still a pompous ass?
还是那个自命不凡的混♥蛋♥吗
Charming.
好可爱
Sterling... What?
斯特林 干什么
You're Interpol.
你是国际刑♥警♥
You don't have the authority to do any of this.
这种事你无权过问吧
Art theft, as you know,
艺术品盗窃 如你所知
is an $8 billion-a-year business
是项一年价值高达八十亿美金的交易
used to fund racketeering and terrorism.
常用以资助诈骗及恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
My new department at interpol, which I created --
我在国际刑♥警♥组织待的新部门是由本人创建
Congratulations.
恭喜
We should have sent a card. We should have.
我们真该寄张贺卡的 确实应该
...intends to choke off the money at the source.
旨在从源头堵截这些金钱交易
The Gault collection is a high-profile target.
高尔特先生的收藏是备受瞩目的目标
And here we have the most valuable piece
其众多的收藏品中
in that collection gone missing
最为珍贵的一件不翼而飞
and my favorite art thief on the premises.
而我最钟爱的艺术品大盗也在这里
Ex-art thief.
前艺术品大盗
Ex-art thief!
前艺术品大盗
Why does nobody take that seriously?
为什么就没人当真呢
I mean, because --
那是因为
You know, sometimes
要知道 有时候
a coincidence is just a coincidence.
就是无巧不成书
Not where Annie Kroy AKA Felicity Shaw
偏偏安妮·克劳伊 又名费莉希蒂·肖
A.K.A. Indira Mccallister
又名英迪拉·麦卡利斯特
A.K.A. Sophie Devereaux is concerned.
又名苏菲·德弗罗牵扯其中
Wait. Hold on. Excuse me.
慢着 稍等一下
Indira Mccallister? Seriously? What?
英迪拉·麦卡利斯特 真的吗 什么
How come I don't know that --
我怎么不知道这个
I know all of the aliases.
我知道所有的化名
Darling, nobody knows all of them,
亲爱的 没人知道所有的化名
not even me.
包括小女子自己
Excuse me.
打扰了
Yeah.
是啊
Can we get back on point?
我们能回正题了吗
Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure.
是是是 当然了
The painting, Ma Mystere, valued at 5 million Euro, missing.
那幅价值五百万欧元的《我的蜜雪儿》不见了
Well, look, I couldn't
你瞧 我这条晚礼服
hide a cocktail napkin in this dress,
连块鸡尾酒餐巾都无处可藏
let alone a painting, so...
更别提一幅画了
Which, by the way, looks just amazing on you.
顺便提一句 你穿的这身真是美若天仙
Thank you. I got it in Paris
谢谢 我在巴黎买♥♥的
when we went on that little --
就是我们那次小小的
Obviously, you don't have it on you
显而易见 画不在你身上
and you didn't have time to get it off the grounds.
但你也来不及转移
So, where is it?
说吧 画在哪里
Sterling, the thing about it is,
斯特林 这么说吧
is that you don't have evidence
你没有任何证据证明
on either one of us about this.
我们中的任何一个与此事有关
I mean, I know that must be very annoying... You're right.
我知道这一定让你苦恼万分 没错
I don't have the proof -- yet.
我没有证据 只是暂时性的
But I can keep you here -- right here --
但我能把你们俩扣留在这 就在这里
until do get the proof.
直到找到证据为止
Oh, hands. Grabby. They're very grabby.
手 咸猪手 真是对咸猪手啊
Sterling, you owe me. Yes, I do.
斯特林 你还欠我的 对 没错
That's why I'm bothering to gather evidence
所以我会先费点神收集证据
before I send you to our secret prison.
再把你们送进秘密监狱
What?
什么
Agents. What'd he say?
我们走 他说什么了
I hate that man.
我恨那个人
I don't know how you were ever partners with him.
我真不知道你以前如何跟他搭档
Well, he's funny in his own kind of way.
他有自己幽默的一面
Oh, yeah. Hilarious. That crack about secret prison.
是啊 真好笑 什么秘密监狱
Oh, no, he was serious about that.
不 那句他是认真的
This is all your fault, Nate.
这都是你的错 内特
You couldn't just leave well enough alone.
你就是不会适可而止
Oh, no, no, no, no. "I'm Nate Ford.
不 不不 "我是内特·弗德
"Something going on that doesn't involve me.
有事发生却没我的份
I can't have that!"
我无法接受"
"Going on"?
"有事发生"
What's going on?
有什么事发生
If you're gonna use your sexy voice,
假如你想用性感的声音魅惑我
you can take these.
那这个就归你了
You're on his side. You think I stole it.
你站在他那边 你认为是我偷了画
A snatch from a vault
要偷保险库里的东西
with no exit, no prep?
既无逃跑路线又毫无准备
I'd never be such an amateur.
我才不会这么外行
Oh, and stealing would be wrong.
而且偷窃还是错误行为
Now, the only way we're gonna get Sterling off your back
唯一让斯特林不再盯着你的方法
is to give him the painting.
就是把画给他
Which, because I did not steal it, I do not have.
因为我没偷画 所以我真的没有
Well, then we find out who does, and we hand him over.
那我们就找出是谁偷的 然后再交给他
I know that gentleman upstairs questioning everyone
我知道在楼上向大家询问的那位先生
is Interpol.
是国际刑♥警♥
But you're undercover Interpol?
而你们是秘密国际刑♥警♥
Well, of course we are. Who else would we be?
我们当然是了 不然还能是什么人
I mean, if we were the thieves,
如果我们是小偷
do you really think we'd be hanging around here?
你觉得我们还敢在这里到处转悠吗
Of course.
那是自然
Tell us about the security on the painting.
跟我们说说那幅画的安保情况吧
The keypad opens the vault door.
键盘是开启保险库库门的
Here's also an RFID tag on Ma Mystere itself.
《我的蜜雪儿》本身还自带了电子标签
Moving the painting should have triggered the alarm.
移♥动♥画作本该会激活警报器
And is there a way to deactivate the system?
有办法让警报系统失灵吗
Jonas gave me the code.
乔纳斯给了我密♥码♥
I was the only one he trusted.
我是他唯一信任的人
But I only used it
不过我只在
moments before bringing people down to the vault.
刚才带大家来保险库的时候用过
Oh, so we would have seen someone
所以我们也可能见到了
trying to steal the painting then. Yes.
想偷画的人 是的
Now, with the painting gone,
这幅画被偷以后
who gets the insurance settlement?
谁会得到保险理赔
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表