剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
I'm pretty sure these phones are tapped.
我敢肯定咱们的电♥话♥都被监听了
I killed a man.
我杀了个人
The plane crash! It's all my fault.
飞机坠毁 那全是我的错
Cover me till I can get my lawyers in place.
在我安排好律师之前 替我打掩护
I'm going away for a while.
我要离开一段时间
Canadian border.
加拿大边境
Yeah, yeah. Canada.
没错 没错 加拿大
Two fingers on the blade.
两只手指握住刀柄
Right there.
握住这
Then you put your hand around there.
然后把整只手握上去
Easy. Oh, higher. Higher.
慢点 高点 再高点
Okay, now -- very good. Good stuff.
好了 非常好 干得不错
Right there.
非常好
This, uh -- that's for you.
这个 这个是给你的
I don't know what to say.
我真不知道该说什么了
Well, your husband's video proved negligence,
你丈夫的视频证实了意外由疏忽导致
and Global didn't want to go to trial,
而环球公♥司♥又不希望闹上法庭
so that settlement should take care of you for a little while.
所以这点赔偿金应该够你们用上一阵子的了
And the merger's fallen through.
收♥购♥也失败了
Global's under investigation,
环球公♥司♥现在正在接受调查
what with Roemer "missing" and all.
特别是罗默尔又失踪了
What happens to Roemer?
罗默尔会有什么下场
I'll tell you. He's gonna figure it out eventually,
这么说吧 他早晚会想明白
but no one will ever take him seriously ever again.
但没有人再会相信他的话了
So, your story is, you didn't flee the country
所以你是说 你外逃出国
because of embezzlement or fraud.
并非为了侵吞公♥款♥和欺诈
You fled because you thought terrorists
你逃跑是因为你以为恐♥怖♥主♥义♥分子
were trying to kill you for secret stealth technology.
要杀你以盗取机密隐形技术
Yes!
没错
But you didn't report that to the FBI
但是你没向联邦调查局汇报
because you believed you stole the world's largest airplane...
因为你以为自己把世界上最大的飞机
That's right.
没错
...out of a museum, which you then crashed. Yes.
从博物馆里偷走了 还坠机了 是的
Now you got it.
你总算弄明白了
I hope you two are as happy as Ken and I were.
我希望你们俩就像我和肯当初一样幸福
We Sorry
我们 抱歉
When you say No No, no. you
你是说 不是 不是 我们
Just be happy for now.
开心就好了
Thanks.
谢谢
What do we have here?
这是什么
Here is the first of my new batch.
这是我的首批佳酿
Oh, you know, I'm really more of a whiskey kind of guy.
我还是比较喜欢喝威士忌
Can I have a glass of white wine?
给我来瓶白葡萄酒可以吗
Drink our juice.
喝我们的啤酒
We have to?
非喝不可吗
Yes, please.
是的 请吧
Cheers.
干杯
All right. All right. All right.
好了 好了 好了
Black porter chili.
黑波特辣椒
Well, that's very, uh...interesting.
味道非常 非常特别
It's good, right?
挺好的 是吧
Here. How about this? Try that.
给 这个怎么样 试试那个
Hey, I saw that.
我可看见了
Are you kidding me with this, man?
你开什么玩笑 伙计
You can't serve this to people.
这哪能给人喝
They'll shut you down before you even get started.
你还没开张就得倒闭
That is amazing. You can't learn how to make beer online.
这酒好喝极了 学酿啤酒不能靠上网
You actually have to go to the brewery.
你得亲自去酿酒厂学
I went to the brewery, and they gave me books.
我去过酿酒厂了 他们给了我几本书
It's his first one. Are you sure it's finished?
这是他的处♥女♥作 你确定这酒酿成了吗
It's very finished. Fermented for, like, 24 hours.
绝对酿成了 发酵二十四个小时了
I don't like lying to them, Nate.
我不想骗他们 内特
Especially Parker.
特别是帕克尔
It's for the best.
这是最好的选择了
Everything set?
一切就绪了吗
Almost.
差不多了
I'm locking in the money right now.
我正在冻结资产
You're sure about this?
你确定吗
All good things come to an end, Hardison.
盛极必衰 哈德森
And by the way...
还有
thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表