剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Told you there was a ninth guard.
都说了会有第九个保安
Yeah, yeah, I owe you a beer.
好了好了 欠你杯啤酒
Hey. How's the curator?
馆长怎么样了
Left wanting more.
想要更多了
And then the one without the fur says, "Get your paws off."
然后那个没毛的说 "把爪子拿开"
No, Hardison, Hardison, Hardison.
别 哈德森 哈德森 哈德森
We're -- we're bonding.
我们 我们在交流感情
Hardison, no.
哈德森 别
Six minutes, Hardison.
六分钟 哈德森
Yeah.
明白
Three minutes.
三分钟了
Yeah.
知道
Be a lot easier if I wasn't Andre the Giant over here in Japan.
要是我在日本能别像巨人安德雷就好了
I feel like I'm 6'12".
我感觉自己身高2米了
Three minutes. I'll keep mark.
三分钟 我会数着
Parker, we agreed you would stay off the comms.
帕克尔 我们说好了 这活儿你不碰
No. Yes.
没说 说了
Look, I sprained my knee. I'm fine!
我只是扭伤膝盖 我没事
Totally fine.
完全没事
Babe, sprained your knee? You tore your ACL.
宝贝 只是扭伤膝盖吗 你韧带都断了
Yeah. Basically, a sprained knee.
对 基本上 就是扭伤膝盖
Yeah, basically not true.
对 基本上 就不是
Look, babe, six weeks of bed rest.
宝贝 卧床休息六周
Doctor's orders. Not optional.
这是医嘱 没得商量
And don't forget to take your pain pills, okay?
别忘吃止痛药 好吗
They make everything go wibbly-wobbly.
吃了止痛药一切都晕晕的
Yeah, that's how you know they're working.
没错 就是这样起效的
But I got to be sharp...on the edge.
但我得保持痛苦 以提高警觉
It's where I got to be.
那才是我该做的
Can't have nothing in my life I can't walk away from in 30 seconds
生命中没有任何不能在30秒内抛弃之物
if I feel the heat coming around the corner.
只要我感觉危险将近
Parker, look, I know that you're...
帕克尔 我知道你...
Wait, hold up, babe, did you just quote "Heat"?
等等宝贝 你刚才引用了《盗火线》的台词吗
Yeah, that's where that's from.
对 就是出自那部电影
Watched your Netflix queue...twice.
看遍你的网飞电影列表 两遍了
Think I'm going stir-crazy.
感觉我要被憋疯了
You think?
你感觉吗
No, stop.
不 快停
Okay, uh, babe, I'm sorry. I got to go.
好吧 宝贝 抱歉我要挂了
Mayday, mayday, mayday.
求救 求救 求救
Babe, love, kisses, snuggles,
宝贝 爱爱 亲亲 抱抱
other romantic verbs.
各种浪漫词汇
Take your pills, be nice to Amy.
别忘吃药 对艾米好点
Look, we'll be fine without you.
你不在我们也可以
Stop.
快停
Yeah. That's what I'm afraid of.
对 我就怕这样
Good morning. How's the patient feeling today?
早上好 我们的病人感觉如何
Less and less like a patient
越来越不像病人
and more and more like a prisoner.
越来越像蹲监狱
Uh, well, hopefully,
好吧 但愿
this will taste better than prison food.
这饭比牢饭好吃
Eh, you'd be surprised.
你都不会相信
Best meal I ever had was in French prison.
我吃过最好的一顿饭是在法国监狱里
La sante.
健康
French prison, huh? How long were you in for?
法国监狱吗 你在那待了多长时间
You know, we don't have to do this every day.
我们没必要每天都这样
Well, Hardison asked me to look after you.
哈德森让我照顾你
And though he's your boyfriend, he is my boss,
他是你男友 又是我老板
So, yeah, we do kind of have to do this every day.
所以 我们有必要每天都这样
And, trust me, it beats dish duty.
而且相信我 这比洗盘子好多了
What's this?
这是什么
A "get well soon" Bear.
一个"早日康复"熊
Does it do anything cool?
能做什么有趣的事吗
Besides promote good health?
除了祝你早日康复外吗
Yeah, you know, like walk or talk or anything?
对 就像走路或者说话之类的
No.
不能
'cause Hardison usually builds me robot friends, so...
哈德森常为我制♥造♥机器人朋友 所以...
Yeah, well, this one cost like 10 bucks.
好吧 这也就十块钱
If you need anything else, I'll be right around the corner.
如果你需要别的帮助 我随时都在
Thanks.
谢了
She was cheating, and now she's late.
她之前劈腿 现在又迟到
A 10-year-old metro girl was...
一名十岁的都市女孩被...
And then, this one time...
然后 这次就...
I know. Isn't it?
我知道 不是吗
Step four, then take the arm up.
第四步 把手臂抬起
Couple more times up.
再做两次
Now pull it across your body. Good, good. And down.
然后拉到身体的这边 很好很好 放下
Roll your dough out from the center, just like...
把面团从中间往外卷 就像...
What? You want to choose? Okay, fine.
什么 你想选台吗 好吧
But no "BJ and the bear"
但不准看《BJ和熊》
and no reality dating shows...
也不准看相亲真人秀
except "Beauty and the geek."
除了"男才女貌"
I like that one.
我喜欢那个
What? You're gonna sulk now?
什么 你不高兴了吗
Okay, fine. I'm just gonna keep choosing, then.
好吧 还是让我选台吧
What's this?
这是什么
Brew pub.
酒吧
Didn't know I had Hardison's security-camera feed.
都不知道我有哈德森监视器的信♥号♥♥
Hey. Hey. How you doing?
你好 你怎么样啊
All right.
还好
Busy, huh? God.
忙吗 天哪
Here you go, Amy.
这是你的 艾米
This is so pretty.
这真漂亮
I love flowers.
我喜欢花
What have we got here? Let's see.
这里有啥 看看
Nothing is that funny.
不会真那么有趣的
Am I right?
是吧
If you leave that seat up one more time,
如果你再不顾别人的感受
I'll just scream.
我会尖叫
Baby, I sometimes worry
宝贝 我有时担心
that I'm just too much of a man for the world and for you.
我太过美好 这个世界和你都配不上我
My mother warned me about you.
我妈妈提醒过我你会这样
What you don't know about your mother is,
可是你不了解你妈妈的是
she leaves the seat up, too.
她也不顾别人的感受
she leaves the seat up, too, like...
她不顾别人的感受[又意"翘起臀部 就像...
Get it?
听出笑点了吧
Who are those guys?
这些家伙是谁
Is that the brew pub?
这是酒吧吗
So this is what you do back here.
你在这儿就干这个
No. Maybe.
不是 或许吧
It's boring not being able to walk.
走不了路太无聊了
That's okay. I like to people-watch, too.
没关系 我也喜欢观察别人
Check it out.
你看
I call him Sid...
我叫他西德
and I call her Nancy.
叫她南希
You know, like The Sex Pistols?
跟"性手♥枪♥乐队"一样
They don't seem too happy.
他们似乎不太开心
Well, Nancy thinks Sid is cheating on her,
南希觉得西德在劈腿
but she doesn't have any proof.
但没有证据
Oh, she's Juliet...
她是朱丽叶
and he is Romeo.
他是罗密欧
Both serially single,
都是长♥期♥单身
braving the rough seas of internet dating.
在网络交友的海洋里激流勇进
Hey, you know, these are really good.
你画的真好
No, I'm serious. These are really good.
不 我说真的 你画的真好
Trust me, I've seen some of the best.
相信我 我可是见过杰作的
Thanks.
谢谢
I wish you could tell my father that, though.
真希望你能告诉我父亲
Well, has he seen these?
他看过这些吗
No. He has never seen any of my artwork.
没 他从没看过我的作品
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表